Research Discussion: The Epitome Of P.C.

The Epitome Of P.C.

There is an annual contest at the University of Arkansas, calling for the
most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year's term was: "Political Correctness".

The winner wrote:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
dog-turd by the clean end."

Vtcapo
2011-01-22 19:33:42 EST
On Jan 22, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is an annual contest at the University of Arkansas, calling for the
> most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
>
> This year's term was: "Political Correctness".
>
> The winner wrote:
>
> "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
> minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
> holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
> dog-turd by the clean end."

Then Hag you must love our most Liberal of Liberals Bill Maher.
That's a switch......

RT

On Jan 22, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is an annual contest at the University of Arkansas, calling for the
> most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
>
> This year's term was: "Political Correctness".
>
> The winner wrote:
>
> "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
> minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
> holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
> dog-turd by the clean end."

Then Hag you must love our most Liberal of Liberals Bill Maher.
That's a switch......

RT
***************************************
And, pray tell, how does your vaping damaged, brain cell depleted
cranium arrive at that convoluted conclusion ??? You're not well,
me lad ...not well at all ... a dog turd may, by some reasoning,
have a clean end, Bill Maher has not ...

Vtcapo
2011-01-23 09:23:03 EST
On Jan 22, 11:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 22, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > There is an annual contest at the University of Arkansas, calling for the
> > most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
>
> > This year's term was: "Political Correctness".
>
> > The winner wrote:
>
> > "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
> > minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
> > holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
> > dog-turd by the clean end."
>
> Then Hag you must love our most Liberal of Liberals Bill Maher.
> That's a switch......
>
> RT
>         ***************************************
> And, pray tell, how does your vaping damaged, brain cell depleted
> cranium arrive at that convoluted conclusion ???  You're not well,
> me lad ...not well at all ... a dog turd may, by some reasoning,
> have a clean end, Bill Maher has not ...

Bill Maher, self proclaimed pot head and myself continually turn
circles around you. Tard shit is shit anyway you look at it. Only you
would consider what end to pick up and based on your ratings whenever
we debate, smells to high heaven. I'd put down the Pabst and light
up....

RT

"vtcapo" wrote in message

On Jan 22, 11:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 22, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > There is an annual contest at the University of Arkansas, calling for
> > the
> > most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
>
> > This year's term was: "Political Correctness".
>
> > The winner wrote:
>
> > "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> > illogical
> > minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
> > which
> > holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
> > dog-turd by the clean end."
>
> Then Hag you must love our most Liberal of Liberals Bill Maher.
> That's a switch......
>
> RT
> ***************************************
> And, pray tell, how does your vaping damaged, brain cell depleted
> cranium arrive at that convoluted conclusion ??? You're not well,
> me lad ...not well at all ... a dog turd may, by some reasoning,
> have a clean end, Bill Maher has not ...

Bill Maher, self proclaimed pot head and myself continually turn
circles around you. Tard shit is shit anyway you look at it. Only you
would consider what end to pick up and based on your ratings whenever
we debate, smells to high heaven. I'd put down the Pabst and light
up....

RT

PBR? Hagar? Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa. Hagar's beer comes in a white
can, with big black letters that spell out "Lite Beer."

The Patriot

On Jan 22, 11:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 22, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > There is an annual contest at the University of
> > Arkansas, calling for the
> > most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
>
> > This year's term was: "Political Correctness".
>
> > The winner wrote:
>
> > "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a
> > delusional, illogical
> > minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> > mainstream media, which
> > holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
> > possible to pick up a
> > dog-turd by the clean end."
>
> Then Hag you must love our most Liberal of Liberals
> Bill Maher.
> That's a switch......
>
> RT
> ***************************************
> And, pray tell, how does your vaping damaged, brain
> cell depleted
> cranium arrive at that convoluted conclusion ???
> You're not well,
> me lad ...not well at all ... a dog turd may, by some
> reasoning,
> have a clean end, Bill Maher has not ...

Bill Maher, self proclaimed pot head and myself
continually turn
circles around you. Tard shit is shit anyway you look
at it. Only you
would consider what end to pick up and based on your
ratings whenever
we debate, smells to high heaven. I'd put down the
Pabst and light
up....

RT
Damn! You are one dense Liberal.

> "vtcapo" wrote in message
>
> On Jan 22, 11:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jan 22, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > There is an annual contest at the University of Arkansas, calling for
>> > the
>> > most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
>>
>> > This year's term was: "Political Correctness".
>>
>> > The winner wrote:
>>
>> > "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
>> > illogical
>> > minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
>> > which
>> > holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
>> > dog-turd by the clean end."
>>
>> Then Hag you must love our most Liberal of Liberals Bill Maher.
>> That's a switch......
>>
>> RT
>> ***************************************
>> And, pray tell, how does your vaping damaged, brain cell depleted
>> cranium arrive at that convoluted conclusion ??? You're not well,
>> me lad ...not well at all ... a dog turd may, by some reasoning,
>> have a clean end, Bill Maher has not ...
>
> Bill Maher, self proclaimed pot head and myself continually turn
> circles around you. Tard shit is shit anyway you look at it. Only you
> would consider what end to pick up and based on your ratings whenever
> we debate, smells to high heaven. I'd put down the Pabst and light
> up....
>
> RT
>
> PBR? Hagar? Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa. Hagar's beer comes in a white
> can, with big black letters that spell out "Lite Beer."

I should never argue with you Liberal idiots.
You always drag me down to your level and then beat me with vastly
superior pool of experience.

Vtcapo
2011-01-24 13:49:10 EST
On Jan 23, 10:57 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 22, 11:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 22, 1:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > There is an annual contest at the University of
> > > Arkansas, calling for the
> > > most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
>
> > > This year's term was: "Political Correctness".
>
> > > The winner wrote:
>
> > > "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a
> > > delusional, illogical
> > > minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> > > mainstream media, which
> > > holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
> > > possible to pick up a
> > > dog-turd by the clean end."
>
> > Then Hag you must love our most Liberal of Liberals
> > Bill Maher.
> > That's a switch......
>
> > RT
> > ***************************************
> > And, pray tell, how does your vaping damaged, brain
> > cell depleted
> > cranium arrive at that convoluted conclusion ???
> > You're not well,
> > me lad ...not well at all ... a dog turd may, by some
> > reasoning,
> > have a clean end, Bill Maher has not ...
>
> Bill Maher, self proclaimed pot head and myself
> continually turn
> circles around you. Tard shit is shit anyway you look
> at it. Only you
> would consider what end to pick up and based on your
> ratings whenever
> we debate, smells to high heaven. I'd put down the
> Pabst and light
> up....
>
> RT
> Damn!  You are one dense Liberal.

And how would you label Hagar? Pray tell.....

RT