Research Discussion: No Wonder Liberals Are Morons ...

No Wonder Liberals Are Morons ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/rep-cohen-responds-to-use-of-nazi-imagery

Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only implied
they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK ...
but I never, ever called them a DUCK".

I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism is
indeed a Mental Disorder ...

May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012. You are writing your own
post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.

But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.

"Hagar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/rep-cohen-responds-to-use-of-nazi-imagery

Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only implied
they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK ...
but I never, ever called them a DUCK".

I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism is
indeed a Mental Disorder ...

May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012. You are writing your own
post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.

But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.
So who do you believe should be at the top of the Republican ticket? One
name only, please.

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/rep-cohen-responds-to-use-of-nazi-imagery
>
> Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
> Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only
> implied
> they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK
> but I never, ever called them a DUCK".
>
> I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism is
> indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
> ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012. You are writing your own
> post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.
>
> But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.
> So who do you believe should be at the top of the Republican ticket? One
> name only, please.

I will gladly let you know when the entire roster of qualified candidates
(meaning NO Community Organizers) is made public. Anything else would be
speculation.
I do know, however, whom you were expecting ... nice try, "Show Me" boi ...

On Jan 21, 12:41 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/r...
>
> Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
> Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only implied
> they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK ...
> but I never, ever called them a DUCK".
>
> I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism is
> indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
> ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012.  You are writing your own
> post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.
>
> But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.

You and your ZNR/GOP friends have had how many do-overs?

~ BG

On Jan 21, 12:48 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/r...
>
> Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
> Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only implied
> they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK ...
> but I never, ever called them a DUCK".
>
> I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism is
> indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
> ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012.  You are writing your own
> post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.
>
> But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.
> So who do you believe should be at the top of the Republican ticket?  One
> name only, please.

Rednecks will always vote for any ZNR/GOP warlord mafia guy or gal.

~ BG

Larry Kroger
2011-01-21 20:30:57 EST
On 1/21/2011 12:48 PM, Notroll2012 wrote:

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/rep-cohen-responds-to-use-of-nazi-imagery
>

> Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
> Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only implied
> they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK ...
> but I never, ever called them a DUCK".
>
> I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism is
> indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
> ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012. You are writing your own
> post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.
>
> But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.
>
> So who do you believe should be at the top of the Republican ticket? One
> name only, please.

I'm wondering about that one myself. I could say that any of the
Republican contenders are better than the current officeholder, but we
don't need "better", we need "good" (not to mention electable). And I've
got serious questions about all the likely candidates at this point. I'm
hoping more names will appear. David Petraeus has been mentioned, but I
guess he's otherwise occupied. Michael Savage contemplated a team of
Donald Trump and Allen West, which would certainly be interesting. I
don't know. I guess we'll find out.

On Jan 21, 5:30 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 1/21/2011 12:48 PM, Notroll2012 wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/r...
>
> > Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
> > Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only implied
> > they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK ...
> > but I never, ever called them a DUCK".
>
> > I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism is
> > indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> > May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
> > ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012. You are writing your own
> > post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.
>
> > But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.
> > **********************************************************************************************
>
> > So who do you believe should be at the top of the Republican ticket? One
> > name only, please.
>
> I'm wondering about that one myself. I could say that any of the
> Republican contenders are better than the current officeholder, but we
> don't need "better", we need "good" (not to mention electable). And I've
> got serious questions about all the likely candidates at this point. I'm
> hoping more names will appear. David Petraeus has been mentioned, but I
> guess he's otherwise occupied. Michael Savage contemplated a team of
> Donald Trump and Allen West, which would certainly be interesting. I
> don't know. I guess we'll find out.

So you think ZNR/GOPs get unlimited do-overs?

How many wars do you think it's going to take to get us out of this
recession mess?

How many million dead (hopefully of other than Americans) are you
considering?

Can we at least use our nukes?

~ BG

On Jan 21, 5:30 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 1/21/2011 12:48 PM, Notroll2012 wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/r...
>
> > Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
> > Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only
> > implied
> > they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK
> > but I never, ever called them a DUCK".
>
> > I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism
> > is
> > indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> > May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
> > ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012. You are writing your own
> > post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.
>
> > But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.
> > **********************************************************************************************
>
> > So who do you believe should be at the top of the Republican ticket? One
> > name only, please.
>
> I'm wondering about that one myself. I could say that any of the
> Republican contenders are better than the current officeholder, but we
> don't need "better", we need "good" (not to mention electable). And I've
> got serious questions about all the likely candidates at this point. I'm
> hoping more names will appear. David Petraeus has been mentioned, but I
> guess he's otherwise occupied. Michael Savage contemplated a team of
> Donald Trump and Allen West, which would certainly be interesting. I
> don't know. I guess we'll find out.

So you think ZNR/GOPs get unlimited do-overs?

How many wars do you think it's going to take to get us out of this
recession mess?

How many million dead (hopefully of other than Americans) are you
considering?

Can we at least use our nukes?

~ BG
That, according to the resident Nigger, wouldn't he P.C.
He'd rather we'd turn the other cheek, with our pants around
our ankles and out butts greased with a dollop of Vaseline. The
team "Omamanation" will blow whatever crumbs the Chinks
leave behind.

On Jan 22, 8:45 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 21, 5:30 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

> > On 1/21/2011 12:48 PM, Notroll2012 wrote:
>
> > > "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/r...
>
> > > Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
> > > Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only
> > > implied
> > > they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a DUCK
> > > but I never, ever called them a DUCK".
>
> > > I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that Liberalism
> > > is
> > > indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> > > May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
> > > ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012. You are writing your own
> > > post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.
>
> > > But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.
> > > **********************************************************************************************
>
> > > So who do you believe should be at the top of the Republican ticket? One
> > > name only, please.
>
> > I'm wondering about that one myself. I could say that any of the
> > Republican contenders are better than the current officeholder, but we
> > don't need "better", we need "good" (not to mention electable). And I've
> > got serious questions about all the likely candidates at this point. I'm
> > hoping more names will appear. David Petraeus has been mentioned, but I
> > guess he's otherwise occupied. Michael Savage contemplated a team of
> > Donald Trump and Allen West, which would certainly be interesting. I
> > don't know. I guess we'll find out.
>
> So you think ZNR/GOPs get unlimited do-overs?
>
> How many wars do you think it's going to take to get us out of this
> recession mess?
>
> How many million dead (hopefully of other than Americans) are you
> considering?
>
> Can we at least use our nukes?
>
>  ~ BG
>         ******************************************
> That, according to the resident Nigger, wouldn't he P.C.
> He'd rather we'd turn the other cheek, with our pants around
> our ankles and out butts greased with a dollop of Vaseline. The
> team "Omamanation" will blow whatever crumbs the Chinks
> leave behind.

How is it that I so easily got you like a redneck fish on a barbed
hook?

~ BG

On Jan 22, 8:45 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 21, 5:30 pm, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

> > On 1/21/2011 12:48 PM, Notroll2012 wrote:
>
> > > "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110120/pl_yblog_theticket/r...
>
> > > Explains the witless bed-wetter Steve Cohen: "I never, ever called the
> > > Republican a DUCK ... I only said they walk like a DUCK, and I only
> > > implied
> > > they talk like a DUCK, and I may have hinted that they look like a
> > > DUCK
> > > but I never, ever called them a DUCK".
>
> > > I think the attached article is all one needs to verify that
> > > Liberalism
> > > is
> > > indeed a Mental Disorder ...
>
> > > May the God of the Hanging Chads punish you Liberal Loons for your
> > > ineptitude and arrogance, come Nov. 6th, 2012. You are writing your
> > > own
> > > post-election epitaphs with your big mouths.
>
> > > But then, Stupid is as Stupid does ... 'nuff said.
> > > **********************************************************************************************
>
> > > So who do you believe should be at the top of the Republican ticket?
> > > One
> > > name only, please.
>
> > I'm wondering about that one myself. I could say that any of the
> > Republican contenders are better than the current officeholder, but we
> > don't need "better", we need "good" (not to mention electable). And I've
> > got serious questions about all the likely candidates at this point. I'm
> > hoping more names will appear. David Petraeus has been mentioned, but I
> > guess he's otherwise occupied. Michael Savage contemplated a team of
> > Donald Trump and Allen West, which would certainly be interesting. I
> > don't know. I guess we'll find out.
>
> So you think ZNR/GOPs get unlimited do-overs?
>
> How many wars do you think it's going to take to get us out of this
> recession mess?
>
> How many million dead (hopefully of other than Americans) are you
> considering?
>
> Can we at least use our nukes?
>
> ~ BG
> That, according to the resident Nigger, wouldn't he P.C.
> He'd rather we'd turn the other cheek, with our pants around
> our ankles and out butts greased with a dollop of Vaseline. The
> team "Omamanation" will blow whatever crumbs the Chinks
> leave behind.

How is it that I so easily got you like a redneck fish on a barbed
hook?

~ BG

The only thing dangling from a rusty hook is what's left of your feeble
brain. Were you that one child which was left behind ??? you sure act
like it. Now run along ... go find Waldo ... he's hiding on Venus.