Research Discussion: And The Screwing Continues ...

And The Screwing Continues ...

Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the public.
Now read this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_feinberg

$850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
read this. Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't greedy
pigs.

On Jan 18, 6:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
> dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
> Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the public.
> Now read this:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_fei...
>
> $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
> read this.  Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't greedy
> pigs.

Who's paying for everything?

On Jan 18, 6:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
> dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
> Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the public.
> Now read this:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_fei...
>
> $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
> read this. Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't greedy
> pigs.

Who's paying for everything?

*** What does that have to do with anything ?? It just proves that the
entire staff of the Obamanation's is nothing but a gang of ambulance chasers
BP is paying for it, which, in the eyes of leeches like you, makes
no difference at all.

On Jan 19, 5:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 6:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
> > dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
> > Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the public.
> > Now read this:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_fei...
>
> > $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
> > read this. Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't greedy
> > pigs.
>
> Who's paying for everything?
>
> *** What does that have to do with anything ??  It just proves that the
> entire staff of the Obamanation's is nothing but a gang of ambulance chasers
> BP is paying for it, which, in the eyes of leeches like you, makes
> no difference at all.

wrong, wrong and wrong again. Take your meds and sleep it off.

On Jan 19, 5:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 6:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
> > dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
> > Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the
> > public.
> > Now read this:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_fei...
>
> > $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
> > read this. Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't greedy
> > pigs.
>
> Who's paying for everything?
>
> *** What does that have to do with anything ?? It just proves that the
> entire staff of the Obamanation's is nothing but a gang of ambulance
> chasers
> BP is paying for it, which, in the eyes of leeches like you, makes
> no difference at all.

wrong, wrong and wrong again. Take your meds and sleep it off.

*************************************
So please enlighten me as to whom is paying for it then ???
If it comes out of BP's $20 Billion fund, then the people of
the Gulf coast, for whom these funds were intended as
reparations, are getting screwed by the O'Bummer gang.

If the Federal Government is paying his outrageous wages,
then the public is getting hosed once again. Mind you, you
brainless doofus, $850,000 a month is a little over 10 Million
a year, and that does not include his wages. These same
fucking hypocrites go berserk when a corporate CEO, who
actually was responsible for a product that helped enrich and
stimulate our flagging economy gets half that compensation,
by decree from the board of directors.
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, GuthBall and you have a
severe case of it.

Bast
2011-01-19 10:24:43 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
> dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
> Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the
> public. Now read this:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_feinberg
>
> $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
> read this. Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't
> greedy pigs.

You seem to be overlooking that this Feinberg was also part of the G.W.
administration.
And under Bushie learned for 8 years HOW to pocket mucho-dollars, and get
away with it.

Party lines make no difference, when the system itself is broken.

How broken is it you ask ?
$5.00 says, in a few years, Feinberg will be on the BP board of directors.

I'm really begining to hope the Aztec's were right and it will all be over
in a year or two

> Hagar wrote:
>> Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
>> dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
>> Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the
>> public. Now read this:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_feinberg
>>
>> $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
>> read this. Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't
>> greedy pigs.
>

> You seem to be overlooking that this Feinberg was also part of the G.W.
> administration.
> And under Bushie learned for 8 years HOW to pocket mucho-dollars, and get
> away with it.
>
> Party lines make no difference, when the system itself is broken.
>
> How broken is it you ask ?
> $5.00 says, in a few years, Feinberg will be on the BP board of directors.
>
> I'm really begining to hope the Aztec's were right and it will all be over
> in a year or two

Very insightful, Bast ... can't find a flaw with your argument.
Refreshing ..

On Jan 19, 6:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 19, 5:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 18, 6:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
> > > dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
> > > Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the
> > > public.
> > > Now read this:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_fei...
>
> > > $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
> > > read this. Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't greedy
> > > pigs.
>
> > Who's paying for everything?
>
> > *** What does that have to do with anything ?? It just proves that the
> > entire staff of the Obamanation's is nothing but a gang of ambulance
> > chasers
> > BP is paying for it, which, in the eyes of leeches like you, makes
> > no difference at all.
>
> wrong, wrong and wrong again.  Take your meds and sleep it off.
>
>         *************************************
> So please enlighten me as to whom is paying for it then ???
> If it comes out of BP's $20 Billion fund, then the people of
> the Gulf coast, for whom these funds were intended as
> reparations, are getting screwed by the O'Bummer gang.
>
> If the Federal Government is paying his outrageous wages,
> then the public is getting hosed once again.  Mind you, you
> brainless doofus, $850,000 a month is a little over 10 Million
> a year, and that does not include his wages.  These same
> fucking hypocrites go berserk when a corporate CEO, who
> actually was responsible for a product that helped enrich and
> stimulate our flagging economy gets half that compensation,
> by decree from the board of directors.
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, GuthBall and you have a
> severe case of it.

Rednecks are never smart enough to understand. You've actually been
told more than a dozen times as who always gets to pay for everything,
but obviously the gasoline and glue sniffing has taken its toll on
your public subsidized and cheese bloated brain.

~ BG

On Jan 19, 9:34 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hagar wrote:
> >> Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies), the
> >> dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
> >> Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the
> >> public. Now read this:
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_fei...
>
> >> $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as you
> >> read this.  Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't
> >> greedy pigs.
>
> > You seem to be overlooking that this Feinberg was also part of the G.W.
> > administration.
> > And under Bushie learned for 8 years HOW to pocket mucho-dollars, and get
> > away with it.
>
> > Party lines make no difference, when the system itself is broken.
>
> > How broken is it you ask ?
> > $5.00 says, in a few years, Feinberg will be on the BP board of directors.
>
> > I'm really begining to hope the Aztec's were right and it will all be over
> > in a year or two
>
> Very insightful, Bast ... can't find a flaw with your argument.
> Refreshing ..

So, which mainstream religions are you rednecks not blaming for this
mess?

~ BG

On Jan 19, 6:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 19, 5:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 18, 6:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Remember that guy Ken Feinberg (a lawyer as his last name implies),
> > > the
> > > dude in charge of the $20 Billion of BPs money in retributions for the
> > > Gulf Oil Spill ??? We thought that he'd do it for the sake of the
> > > public.
> > > Now read this:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110118/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_fei...
>
> > > $850,000 a month for his firm ... but HIS pay is being negotiated as
> > > you
> > > read this. Now tell me with a straight face that Liberal's aren't
> > > greedy
> > > pigs.
>
> > Who's paying for everything?
>
> > *** What does that have to do with anything ?? It just proves that the
> > entire staff of the Obamanation's is nothing but a gang of ambulance
> > chasers
> > BP is paying for it, which, in the eyes of leeches like you, makes
> > no difference at all.
>
> wrong, wrong and wrong again. Take your meds and sleep it off.
>
> *************************************
> So please enlighten me as to whom is paying for it then ???
> If it comes out of BP's $20 Billion fund, then the people of
> the Gulf coast, for whom these funds were intended as
> reparations, are getting screwed by the O'Bummer gang.
>
> If the Federal Government is paying his outrageous wages,
> then the public is getting hosed once again. Mind you, you
> brainless doofus, $850,000 a month is a little over 10 Million
> a year, and that does not include his wages. These same
> fucking hypocrites go berserk when a corporate CEO, who
> actually was responsible for a product that helped enrich and
> stimulate our flagging economy gets half that compensation,
> by decree from the board of directors.
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, GuthBall and you have a
> severe case of it.

Rednecks are never smart enough to understand. You've actually been
told more than a dozen times as who always gets to pay for everything,
but obviously the gasoline and glue sniffing has taken its toll on
your public subsidized and cheese bloated brain.

~ BG
Since you're evading the question once again, just like the
proof of your Venus structures, I consider the conversation
closed. One cannot argue intelligently with Liberal penises.