Research Discussion: Ping The Fairy Building Moron NoTroll ..

Ping The Fairy Building Moron NoTroll ..

You may be wondering why I pinged you this late in the day, but I wanted to
make certain I had all my ducks in a row. You see, I lived in the State of
Missouri on three occasions, doing what I have always done, help the US of A
live better, electrically. From 72 to late 73 I lived in Sikeston MO. (The
Bootheel) and was involved in the startup and commissioning of a coal-fired
600MW powerplant at New Madrid, MO. From 75 to late 76 I was involved in
Unit #2, another 600MW coal fired unit at the New Madrid location. From 81
to late 82 I lived in Moberly MO. to assist in the startup and commissioning
of a 600MW coal fired power plant at that location. In between, I did a lot
of contract work for a major electrical and civil Engineering Company
located in Kasnas City MO, and I made many, many trips to that location.
So here's what I can tell you about US powerplants, since you seem to be in
tune with your fellow Liberal Loser brethren, bemoaning the state of
pollution caused by US power Plants. Even though they burn coal, back in
the late 60 the Canadians started to complain about all of their Maple trees
dying, due to acid rain. An investigation uncovered that it was the result
of burning coal in power plants in the American Mid West. Swift laws were
enacted and all new plants were fitted with Electro-static Precipitators,
which removed the majority of the Fly-Ash, which is burned coal, and then
the gasses are passed through Scrubbers, which are huge Limestone Slurry
tanks, which act like the Catalytic Converters on present day cars. The
gasses that finally are discharged into the atmosphere, are cleaner than
your foul mouth odor, notroll.
In fact, the air in Los Angeles is more polluted than the gasses from the
Thomas Hill Power Plant in Missouri. Yet, for Dummies like you, that still
isn't enough. You're very verbal about all the things you think you know,
but don't. Unfortunately, you're too stupid to come up with fixes for
anything, since you don't have that mental capacity. Conservatives do,
whereas Liberals talk, talk and talk. Now I hope you will go fuck yourself,
because you are a Liberal and thus nor worth the Oxygen you use. There are
people who actually produce things are far more entitled to it.
Also, don't tell me the hillbillies in MO live only in the South ... I've
been all over Missouri and met all kinds of people and you're the oddity,
not the norm. If anything needs the tag "Shoot to kill on sight", it is you,
you pompous moron. Of course, I don't expect you to grasp any of this, since
it is way beyond your feeble capacity,

"Hagar" wrote in message

[...]

Nice that you were here 25 years ago. Things have changed. Arch Coal and
Peabody Coal are headquartered in St. Louis. Guess what they want to
continue to do? What you're trying to tell everyone is that coal emissions
are now "OK" because they're better than they were and the fly ash is gone.
They are - but a big part of that improvement is the switch from the high
sulfur southern Illinois coal to low sulfur Wyoming basin coal. Scrubbers
are great, though Ameren has just been sued by EPA for not upgrading
pollution controls when they made major plant modifications. That's the
problem - producers will always consider fines, etc. a cost of business and
when that cost is less than following the law/regs - that's the way they'll
go. The possible exception are the nuke plants because they are so tightly
monitored/inspected. I'll give Ameren credit for exploring the possibility
of a new one - though the end run it is trying to make with 100 years of
utility regulation is just a money grab.

And meth cooking, trailer dwelling, green teethed hillbillies locate mostly
in southern Missouri because it's easier to hide and they blend in with the
skin heads and white supremacists who have encampments there and over into
Arkansas. Trailers are easily hidden in the woods. The boom you hear in
the night is not a UFO, it's a meth lab blowing up.

On Jan 17, 6:19 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You may be wondering why I pinged you this late in the day, but I wanted to
> make certain I had all my ducks in a row.  You see, I lived in the State of
> Missouri on three occasions, doing what I have always done, help the US of A
> live better, electrically.  From 72 to late 73 I lived in Sikeston MO. (The
> Bootheel) and was involved in the startup and commissioning of a coal-fired
> 600MW powerplant at New Madrid, MO.  From 75 to late 76 I was involved in
> Unit #2, another 600MW coal fired unit at the New Madrid location.  From 81
> to late 82 I lived in Moberly MO. to assist in the startup and commissioning
> of a 600MW coal fired power plant at that location. In between, I did a lot
> of contract work for a major electrical and civil Engineering Company
> located in Kasnas City MO, and I made many, many trips to that location.
> So here's what I can tell you about US powerplants, since you seem to be in
> tune with your fellow Liberal Loser brethren, bemoaning the state of
> pollution caused by US power Plants.  Even though they burn coal, back in
> the late 60 the Canadians started to complain about all of their Maple trees
> dying, due to acid rain.  An investigation uncovered that it was the result
> of burning coal in power plants in the American Mid West. Swift laws were
> enacted and all new plants were fitted with Electro-static Precipitators,
> which removed the majority of the Fly-Ash, which is burned coal, and then
> the gasses are passed through Scrubbers, which are huge Limestone Slurry
> tanks, which act like the Catalytic Converters on present day cars.  The
> gasses that finally are discharged into the atmosphere, are cleaner than
> your foul mouth odor, notroll.
> In fact, the air in Los Angeles is more polluted than the gasses from the
> Thomas Hill Power Plant in Missouri.  Yet, for Dummies like you, that still
> isn't enough.  You're very verbal about all the things you think you know,
> but don't.  Unfortunately, you're too stupid to come up with fixes for
> anything, since you don't have that mental capacity.  Conservatives do,
> whereas Liberals talk, talk and talk.  Now I hope you will go fuck yourself,
> because you are a Liberal and thus nor worth the Oxygen you use. There are
> people who actually produce things are far more entitled to it.
> Also, don't tell me the hillbillies in MO live only in the South ... I've
> been all over Missouri and met all kinds of people and you're the oddity,
> not the norm. If anything needs the tag "Shoot to kill on sight", it is you,
> you pompous moron. Of course, I don't expect you to grasp any of this, since
> it is way beyond your feeble capacity,

That kind of shoot to kill talk is going to get you the sort of formal
attention that you and other unstable rednecks deserve. If you see a
number of hazmat suits headed your way, turn and run.

At least there's one guy (Brent Constantz) that's making cement from
of the highly toxic and CO2 saturated coal exhaust, obtaining roughly
a thousand tonnes worth of cement per day from a coal fired GW power
plant. So, even though he's not a redneck, there's hope for a cleaner
and more productive use of coal. / "Cement from thin air"

~ BG

> [...]
> not upgrading pollution controls when they made major plant modifications.
> That's the problem - producers will always consider fines, etc. a cost of
> business and when that cost is less than following the law/regs - that's
> the way they'll go. The possible exception are the nuke plants because
> they are so tightly monitored/inspected. I'll give Ameren credit for
> exploring the possibility of a new one - though the end run it is trying
> to make with 100 years of utility regulation is just a money grab.
>
> And meth cooking, trailer dwelling, green teethed hillbillies locate
> mostly in southern Missouri because it's easier to hide and they blend in
> with the skin heads and white supremacists who have encampments there and
> over into Arkansas. Trailers are easily hidden in the woods. The boom
> you hear in the night is not a UFO, it's a meth lab blowing up.

You'll change your righteous tune very quickly when they turn
off the power to your sorry tree-hugging asses when it is below
freezing outside. You can always call Biden or Pelosi to build
you a cozy camp fire and you can hold hands, sing Kumbaya
and toast marshmallows

"Hagar" wrote in message

> [...]
> they are so tightly monitored/inspected. I'll give Ameren credit for
> exploring the possibility of a new one - though the end run it is trying
> to make with 100 years of utility regulation is just a money grab.
>
> And meth cooking, trailer dwelling, green teethed hillbillies locate
> mostly in southern Missouri because it's easier to hide and they blend in
> with the skin heads and white supremacists who have encampments there and
> over into Arkansas. Trailers are easily hidden in the woods. The boom
> you hear in the night is not a UFO, it's a meth lab blowing up.

You'll change your righteous tune very quickly when they turn
off the power to your sorry tree-hugging asses when it is below
freezing outside. You can always call Biden or Pelosi to build
you a cozy camp fire and you can hold hands, sing Kumbaya

I'm not worried, Hagar. Turning off my gas or electricity would require
doing the same for the "rich and powerful." Our electric grid, being a dumb
one, cannot be that selective. Also, because of numerous outages, I
installed a natural gas fired generator that, other than air-conditioning,
will maintain my electrical needs indefinitely. So while no system/plan is
perfectly reliable, I'm not losing any sleep over potential losses. You, on
the other hand, may be flooded out over the next several years. Good luck
with that.

> [...]
>> you hear in the night is not a UFO, it's a meth lab blowing up.
>>

> You'll change your righteous tune very quickly when they turn
> off the power to your sorry tree-hugging asses when it is below
> freezing outside. You can always call Biden or Pelosi to build
> you a cozy camp fire and you can hold hands, sing Kumbaya
> and toast marshmallows

> I'm not worried, Hagar. Turning off my gas or electricity would require
> doing the same for the "rich and powerful." Our electric grid, being a
> dumb one, cannot be that selective. Also, because of numerous outages, I
> installed a natural gas fired generator that, other than air-conditioning,
> will maintain my electrical needs indefinitely. So while no system/plan
> is perfectly reliable, I'm not losing any sleep over potential losses.
> You, on the other hand, may be flooded out over the next several years.

Glad to hear you're all set and on top of things ... you really had me
worried there. I'll scratch that off my list. Good Luck.

> [...]
> been all over Missouri and met all kinds of people and you're the oddity,
> not the norm. If anything needs the tag "Shoot to kill on sight", it is
> you,
> you pompous moron. Of course, I don't expect you to grasp any of this,
> since
> it is way beyond your feeble capacity,

That kind of shoot to kill talk is going to get you the sort of formal
attention that you and other unstable rednecks deserve. If you see a
number of hazmat suits headed your way, turn and run.

At least there's one guy (Brent Constantz) that's making cement from
of the highly toxic and CO2 saturated coal exhaust, obtaining roughly
a thousand tonnes worth of cement per day from a coal fired GW power
plant. So, even though he's not a redneck, there's hope for a cleaner
and more productive use of coal. / "Cement from thin air"

Couldn't we just mine that stuff on Venus ???? just asking ... you're
the expert on that, after all ...