Research Discussion: Antimatter Created By Storms Is Big News For Scientists

Antimatter Created By Storms Is Big News For Scientists

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Chatnoir
2011-01-16 10:09:04 EST
http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2011/01/16/life/srv0000010618104.txt

headline:

Antimatter created by storms is big news for scientists
Published: Sunday, January 16, 2011

NASA scientists discovered recently that thunderstorms can create
antimatter.

Antimatter is a rare and fragile thing.

Scientists at CERN were able to create 38 atoms of antihydrogen last
year and were able to hold on to them for one tenth of a second before
the antimatter annihilated itself.

Matter and antimatter destroy themselves the moment they come into
contact with each other, said my neighbor and a chemistry professor at
Alma College, Melissa Strait.

Everything we know is made up of matter and antimatter is the exact
opposite of it. All that's negative and positive in any particular
thing, becomes the reverse in its antimatter counterpart.

Scientists have been able to create antimatter via radioactive
materials for a long time. Although not much of it and not for very
long.

Now, they have found out that thunderstorms may produce it too.

So now what?

It could be a way to produce energy, because it is pure energy with
zero waste.

Think starship rocket fuel. Continued...

"chatnoir" <wolfbat359a@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2011/01/16/life/srv0000010618104.txt
>
> headline:

It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
healthcare
out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have the
right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.

And they said black people are mentally inferior.

ChasNemo
2011-01-16 12:36:48 EST
On Jan 16, 12:20 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2011/01/16/life/srv000001061810...
>
> > headline:
>
> It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
> healthcare
> out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have the
> right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.
>
> And they said black people are mentally inferior.

Antimatter is what Hagar is all about -- a trailer park mini-black
hole.

On Jan 16, 9:36 am, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 16, 12:20 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> > >http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2011/01/16/life/srv000001061810...
>
> > > headline:
>
> > It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
> > healthcare
> > out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have the
> > right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.
>
> > And they said black people are mentally inferior.
>
> Antimatter is what Hagar is all about -- a trailer park mini-black
> hole.

Perhaps our Hagar has been struck more than his fair share of times by
lightening.

On Jan 16, 9:36 am, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 16, 12:20 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> > >http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2011/01/16/life/srv000001061810...
>
> > > headline:
>
> > It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
> > healthcare
> > out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have
> > the
> > right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.
>
> > And they said black people are mentally inferior.
>
> Antimatter is what Hagar is all about -- a trailer park mini-black
> hole.

Perhaps our Hagar has been struck more than his fair share of times by
lightening.

*********************************
You pathetic little poofters (includes you, Nemo-bitch) ... still struggling
to come up with anything original ... aren't you getting tired of your
limited trailer trash repertoire ??? I know it's difficult to avoid
flashbacks
from a mis-spent youth, but not everyone is represented by life's lowest
common denominator, like you two loon, for instance. I know that must
be a great disappointment for you numbnutzes, but then, GuthBall can
always take you with him on this next trip to Venus, NemaToad.

"ChasNemo" wrote in message

On Jan 16, 12:20 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2011/01/16/life/srv000001061810...
>
> > headline:
>
> It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
> healthcare
> out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have
> the
> right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.
>
> And they said black people are mentally inferior.

Antimatter is what Hagar is all about -- a trailer park mini-black
hole.

Hagar doesn't like Obamacare because he sucks on the teat of a for-profit
public utility that affords him a Cadillac health care plan while it screws
consumers and contributes to fouled air, poisoned water and desecrated land.
Hags doesn't realize that he is part of a cultural diversity program where,
in exchange of another rate increase, the company agreed to hire a quota of
Crackers and provide them cheeseless lunches.

> "ChasNemo" wrote in message
>
> On Jan 16, 12:20 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>> >http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2011/01/16/life/srv000001061810...
>>
>> > headline:
>>
>> It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
>> healthcare
>> out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have
>> the
>> right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.
>>
>> And they said black people are mentally inferior.
>
> Antimatter is what Hagar is all about -- a trailer park mini-black
> hole.
>
> ****************************************************************************************
> Hagar doesn't like Obamacare because he sucks on the teat of a for-profit
> public utility that affords him a Cadillac health care plan while it
> screws consumers and contributes to fouled air, poisoned water and
> desecrated land. Hags doesn't realize that he is part of a cultural
> diversity program where, in exchange of another rate increase, the company
> agreed to hire a quota of Crackers and provide them cheeseless lunches.

You're just totally clueless, you "Show Me" asshole. Carry on ... you have
a heavy burden to carry ... stupidity.

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "ChasNemo" wrote in message
>
> On Jan 16, 12:20 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>> >http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2011/01/16/life/srv000001061810...
>>
>> > headline:
>>
>> It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
>> healthcare
>> out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have
>> the
>> right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.
>>
>> And they said black people are mentally inferior.
>
> Antimatter is what Hagar is all about -- a trailer park mini-black
> hole.
>
> ****************************************************************************************
> Hagar doesn't like Obamacare because he sucks on the teat of a for-profit
> public utility that affords him a Cadillac health care plan while it
> screws consumers and contributes to fouled air, poisoned water and
> desecrated land. Hags doesn't realize that he is part of a cultural
> diversity program where, in exchange of another rate increase, the company
> agreed to hire a quota of Crackers and provide them cheeseless lunches.

You're just totally clueless, you "Show Me" asshole. Carry on ... you have
a heavy burden to carry ... stupidity.

Some of Hagar's better work at the electric company.
http://i.imgur.com/40GsA.jpg

On Jan 16, 3:52 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "ChasNemo"  wrote in message
>
> > On Jan 16, 12:20 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> >> It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
> >> healthcare
> >> out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have
> >> the
> >> right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.
>
> >> And they said black people are mentally inferior.
>
> > Antimatter is what Hagar is all about -- a trailer park mini-black
> > hole.
>
> > ****************************************************************************************
> > Hagar doesn't like Obamacare because he sucks on the teat of a for-profit
> > public utility that affords him a Cadillac health care plan while it
> > screws consumers and contributes to fouled air, poisoned water and
> > desecrated land. Hags doesn't realize that he is part of a cultural
> > diversity program where, in exchange of another rate increase, the company
> > agreed to hire a quota of Crackers and provide them  cheeseless lunches.
>
> You're just totally clueless, you "Show Me" asshole. Carry on ... you have
> a heavy burden to carry ... stupidity.
>
> ********************************************************************************************
>
> Some of Hagar's better work at the electric company.http://i.imgur.com/40GsA.jpg

Smoking on the job kinda ends up that way some times, especially in
mid/late summer when them surrounding grasses are seriously parched.

I wonder if Hagar was hanging onto the top of that pole at the time.
~ BG

> "Hagar" wrote in message

>> "ChasNemo" wrote in message
>>
>> On Jan 16, 12:20 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>>> It was just a matter of time ... after all, the Obamanation created
>>> healthcare
>>> out of nothing for an assemblage of losers, but who, unfortunately, have
>>> the
>>> right to vote, but pay no taxes at all.
>>>
>>> And they said black people are mentally inferior.
>>
>> Antimatter is what Hagar is all about -- a trailer park mini-black
>> hole.
>>
>> ****************************************************************************************
>> Hagar doesn't like Obamacare because he sucks on the teat of a for-profit
>> public utility that affords him a Cadillac health care plan while it
>> screws consumers and contributes to fouled air, poisoned water and
>> desecrated land. Hags doesn't realize that he is part of a cultural
>> diversity program where, in exchange of another rate increase, the
>> company agreed to hire a quota of Crackers and provide them cheeseless
>> lunches.
>
> You're just totally clueless, you "Show Me" asshole. Carry on ... you have
> a heavy burden to carry ... stupidity.
>
> ********************************************************************************************
>
> Some of Hagar's better work at the electric company.
> http://i.imgur.com/40GsA.jpg

Wow ... that was really funny. "Show Me" asshole ... alas, here in
California,
unlike in Missouri where the picture was taken, we have to follow the rules
of
the CPUC and NERC. If either confuses you, Google it. I'm not saying
you'll
understand any of it, dummies usually don't, but I tried to enlighten your
pea brain.
No need to thank me, moron..

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)