Research Discussion: Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question About A Song From The 1950's Or 1960's.

Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question About A Song From The 1950's Or 1960's.

Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question about a Song from the
1950's or 1960's.

What is that 50's or 60's song
that is sung by a similar lady to Julie Andrews ?
And the chorus goes...

"We all Live in America, We all Live in America,
We... all... Live... in... America!"

I searched YouTube and Google and Music Lyrics
sites, and it's just a mystery.
I even tried "We're all Living in America"
but I think it's the above one.

__________________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

LCC
2011-01-16 01:59:47 EST
On Jan 15, 9:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question about a Song from the
> 1950's or 1960's.
>
> What is that 50's or 60's song
> that is sung by a similar lady to Julie Andrews ?
> And the chorus goes...
>
> "We all Live in America, We all Live in America,
> We... all... Live... in... America!"
>
> I searched YouTube and Google and Music Lyrics
> sites, and it's just a mystery.
> I even tried "We're all Living in America"
> but I think it's the above one.
>
> __________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3S7mlRYL-8

I forgot that one too until you mentioned it. Have a Neil Diamond hit
while I search...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC
2011-01-16 02:08:58 EST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbOEZ8c8dM

Have a Simon and Garfunkel tune, still looking...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC
2011-01-16 02:24:07 EST
On Jan 16, 1:08 am, LCC <claylon...@comcast.net> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbOEZ8c8dM
>
> Have a Simon and Garfunkel tune, still looking...
>
> Lonnie Courtney Clay

I suggest that you should post your question in alt.music.lyrics where
there is likely to be someone with the answer. Also, if you want to
get in touch with me, or if anyone else does, then you could post a
scrap note on my orkut page at :
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=11137373610564837124

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC
2011-01-16 02:59:54 EST
On Jan 15, 9:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question about a Song from the
> 1950's or 1960's.
>
> What is that 50's or 60's song
> that is sung by a similar lady to Julie Andrews ?
> And the chorus goes...
>
> "We all Live in America, We all Live in America,
> We... all... Live... in... America!"
>
> I searched YouTube and Google and Music Lyrics
> sites, and it's just a mystery.
> I even tried "We're all Living in America"
> but I think it's the above one.
>
> __________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6unDcYBQSpQ

This is definitely not the song, but is funny enough to watch...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 23:24:07 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylonnie@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Jan 16, 1:08 am, LCC <claylon...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbOEZ8c8dM
>>
>> Have a Simon and Garfunkel tune, still looking...
>>
>> Lonnie Courtney Clay
>
>I suggest that you should post your question in alt.music.lyrics where
>there is likely to be someone with the answer. Also, if you want to
>get in touch with me, or if anyone else does, then you could post a
>scrap note on my orkut page at :
>http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=11137373610564837124
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

I have Facebook and Youtube channels and other networks.
I've always wanted to start an Orkut.
So, I will set one up.
I didn't like Bebo, the Ads were way too dominant.
I do like the Ads system on Facebook.
Going to Orkut to look now.

And yes, I will try alt.music.lyrics tonight or tomorrow.

Good Day to you Sir.

____________________

> Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question about a Song from the
> 1950's or 1960's.
>
> What is that 50's or 60's song
> that is sung by a similar lady to Julie Andrews ?
> And the chorus goes...
>
> "We all Live in America, We all Live in America,
> We... all... Live... in... America!"

You're thinking about West Side Story and the name of the song is
"I want to Live in America" ... see below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QS7wWzwak4

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:46:40 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question about a Song from the
>> 1950's or 1960's.
>>
>> What is that 50's or 60's song
>> that is sung by a similar lady to Julie Andrews ?
>> And the chorus goes...
>>
>> "We all Live in America, We all Live in America,
>> We... all... Live... in... America!"
>

>You're thinking about West Side Story and the name of the song is
>"I want to Live in America" ... see below:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QS7wWzwak4

Oh, man, that's it !!!

I'm trying to load it now.
The internet has gone slow here.

But I know it's the one because
I can see another song there
called "I feel pretty".
The same era.

Thanks, I owe you a few of my UFO books.

___________________

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:46:40 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question about a Song from the
>> 1950's or 1960's.
>>
>> What is that 50's or 60's song
>> that is sung by a similar lady to Julie Andrews ?
>> And the chorus goes...
>>
>> "We all Live in America, We all Live in America,
>> We... all... Live... in... America!"
>

>You're thinking about West Side Story and the name of the song is
>"I want to Live in America" ... see below:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QS7wWzwak4

Oh, man, that's it !!!

I'm trying to load it now.
The internet has gone slow here.

But I know it's the one because
I can see another song there
called "I feel pretty".
The same era.

Thanks, I owe you a few of my UFO books.
"I Feel Pretty." That's Hagar's favorite song after "River of Shit" by the
Hotnuts.

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:46:40 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> Calling Lonnie Courtney Clay ...a Question about a Song from the
>>> 1950's or 1960's.
>>>
>>> What is that 50's or 60's song
>>> that is sung by a similar lady to Julie Andrews ?
>>> And the chorus goes...
>>>
>>> "We all Live in America, We all Live in America,
>>> We... all... Live... in... America!"
>>

>>You're thinking about West Side Story and the name of the song is
>>"I want to Live in America" ... see below:
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QS7wWzwak4
>

> Oh, man, that's it !!!
>
> I'm trying to load it now.
> The internet has gone slow here.
>
> But I know it's the one because
> I can see another song there
> called "I feel pretty".
> The same era.
>
> Thanks, I owe you a few of my UFO books.
> "I Feel Pretty." That's Hagar's favorite song after "River of Shit" by
> the Hotnuts.

Coming from a no-class Missouri fuckup, your response doesn't really
surprise me. I might be giving away my age here, but I saw the original
play of West Side Story in NYC in 1962. Other than Branson, do
you dumb "Show Me" idiots have anything cultural going ... or are you
the State's pride and joy ???