Research Discussion: $45,300 For Every Citizen, Man, Woman Child, Faggot And Tranny ...

$45,300 For Every Citizen, Man, Woman Child, Faggot And Tranny ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_debt_wars

I want you all to send a nice note of thanks to that useless Obama and his
equally incompetent henchman Tim Geithner. These two inept doofi have more
than doubled the per capita burden placed upon us ... against our will,
since the tax and spend Liberals took over Congress four years ago and
effectively removed any restraints which George Bush had in place to prevent
just such a travesty of incompetent management by a group of people who can
fix the world on paper, but who never ran anything that required business
sense and they display a total lack of innovative and resourceful
organizational acumen, from happening. It is here. Business is fleeing at
an alarming rate. Even toothpicks, much to my dismay, which were the staple
of the USA, are now made in China. And they want to raise the debt ceiling,
so they can pile more IOUs into the Social Security "locked box", which,
according to Al "my loins are on fire" Gore, holds every penny ever paid
into it by us hard working Americans. The truth is, "the locked box" is
plundered, by irresponsible political hacks, who replace your and my
contributions with worthless IOUs, in order to further their careers.
Yes, we should really thank O'Bummer for fighting for us by balancing the
budget ... after all, we're expected to live within our limits ... so why
does
Michelle, who just recently discovered that the USA ain't half bad, need 28
servants, at our expense ... don't Niggers like KFC anymore ???

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:33:25 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_debt_wars
>
>I want you all to send a nice note of thanks to that useless Obama and his
>equally incompetent henchman Tim Geithner. These two inept doofi have more
>than doubled the per capita burden placed upon us ...

Just share the cost around the Galaxy,
it will be about 3 cents each.

http://www.spacetoday.org/images/Questions/MilkyWayGalaxyNASA.jpg

______________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"Hagar" wrote in message

[...]

Hey, Tink. Don't you and the rest of your Cracker trailer trash brothers
like road kill on a stick anymore?

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:33:25 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_debt_wars
>
>I want you all to send a nice note of thanks to that useless Obama and his
>equally incompetent henchman Tim Geithner. These two inept doofi have more
>than doubled the per capita burden placed upon us ...

Just share the cost around the Galaxy,
it will be about 3 cents each.

I believe there should be a special tax on people living in central
California who live in trailers and play with electricity.

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:33:25 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_debt_wars
>>
>>I want you all to send a nice note of thanks to that useless Obama and his
>>equally incompetent henchman Tim Geithner. These two inept doofi have
>>more
>>than doubled the per capita burden placed upon us ...
>
> Just share the cost around the Galaxy,
> it will be about 3 cents each.

> I believe there should be a special tax on people living in central
> California who live in trailers and play with electricity.

Sooo ... the "Show Me" doofuses (or is it doofi ??) like you,
are excluded ???

Bast
2011-01-16 13:16:12 EST
Not a problem.
They can just get the banks they just gave money to, to up the limit on the
government Visa cards.

OR,...finally look into why G.W dropped the ball on THIS

"On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld admitted that
the Pentagon had lost, by the estimate he chose to use for his speech, 2.3
trillion dollars."

http://www.rense.com/general80/missing.htm

Oh wait,...the Pentagon got "blowwed up real good" the next day (9/11), and
ALL THE PAPERWORK VANISHED.

Hagar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_debt_wars
>
> I want you all to send a nice note of thanks to that useless Obama and
> his equally incompetent henchman Tim Geithner. These two inept doofi
> have more than doubled the per capita burden placed upon us ... against
> our will, since the tax and spend Liberals took over Congress four
> years ago and effectively removed any restraints which George Bush had
> in place to prevent just such a travesty of incompetent management by a
> group of people who can fix the world on paper, but who never ran
> anything that required business sense and they display a total lack of
> innovative and resourceful organizational acumen, from happening. It
> is here. Business is fleeing at an alarming rate. Even toothpicks,
> much to my dismay, which were the staple of the USA, are now made in
> China. And they want to raise the debt ceiling, so they can pile more
> IOUs into the Social Security "locked box", which, according to Al "my
> loins are on fire" Gore, holds every penny ever paid into it by us hard
> working Americans. The truth is, "the locked box" is plundered, by
> irresponsible political hacks, who replace your and my contributions
> with worthless IOUs, in order to further their careers. Yes, we should
> really thank O'Bummer for fighting for us by balancing
> the budget ... after all, we're expected to live within our limits ...
> so why does
> Michelle, who just recently discovered that the USA ain't half bad,
> need 28 servants, at our expense ... don't Niggers like KFC anymore ???

SureNews

> Not a problem.
> They can just get the banks they just gave money to, to up the limit on
> the government Visa cards.
>
> OR,...finally look into why G.W dropped the ball on THIS

*** I think it was Bubba Clinton's eyes that weren't on the ball ... they
were focused on the back of Monica's bobbing head ... the best time
rob a man is when a sexy piglet chews on this root ... and not at night,
when he has to contend with that "firey-dragon" bitch Hillary.

> "On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld admitted that
> the Pentagon had lost, by the estimate he chose to use for his speech, 2.3
> trillion dollars."
>
> http://www.rense.com/general80/missing.htm
>

> Oh wait,...the Pentagon got "blowwed up real good" the next day (9/11),
> and > ALL THE PAPERWORK VANISHED.

And how, again, was that worse than what the Nigger is doing now ???

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 08:40:55 -0600, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
>On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:33:25 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_debt_wars
>>
>>I want you all to send a nice note of thanks to that useless Obama and his
>>equally incompetent henchman Tim Geithner. These two inept doofi have more
>>than doubled the per capita burden placed upon us ...
>
>Just share the cost around the Galaxy,
>it will be about 3 cents each.

Don't tell the other trillions of Galaxies,
or they will all laugh at us.

Or ...

>*********************************************************************************
>I believe there should be a special tax on people living in central
>California who live in trailers and play with electricity.

I believe there should be a tax on people that pollute the air
with gasoline smoke bangers, and at the same time
don't let them have anything else other than
gasoline smoke bangers.

Oh, that system is already in place ?
Great, I can relax and study about aleuns.

http://www.sightings.com