Research Discussion: Another Tragedy In So. Calif. Three Dead - Liberals Aghast

Another Tragedy In So. Calif. Three Dead - Liberals Aghast

Another tragedy struck a family in Southern California, when three members
of the family unwittingly came in contact with a live, downed 12kV power
circuit.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_three_electrocuted

So why don't you Liberals see how far you can spin this one ... round up all
the usual suspects, Rush Limbaugh trash talking 12,000 Volt circuitry,
Hannity and Beck drawing a series of how to self-execute flip-charts, that
ever vigilant and grotesque crusader of the truth Nancy Pelosi flapping her
Botox laden lips and Harry Reid shaking his empty head in disbelief over the
Tea Party's attempt at euthanizing all welfare leeches with 12,000 Volt
jolts.

Good luck ... but I have faith your unbridled and rampant imaginations are
up to the task.

The reason you Liberals are pissed at the Tea Party is that after 4 years of
being in charge, you have accomplished nothing worth mentioning, much less
repeating and you're flat out if ideas.

The Tea Party is just beginning ... being the hind teat sucks, doesn't it

"Hagar" wrote in message

[...]

Actually, Hags it's pretty simple. Back in the day, public utilities were
highly regulated - they were guaranteed a reasonable rate of return on their
investment and permitted to pay a steady, safe dividend that was great for
widows, orphans, old people or anyone on a fixed income. Then came
deregulation. Now, profits come before safety, reliability and investment
in infrastructure. I don't know the issues surrounding 12,000 volt lines -
but it seems intuitive that you don’t want one in your back yard. I also
believe these things can be built to be safe - but that costs more money.
Just remember that when your lights go out, executives and shareholders are
still making lots and lots of money.

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Another tragedy struck a family in Southern California, when three members
> of the family unwittingly came in contact with a live, downed 12kV power
> circuit.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_three_electrocuted
>
> So why don't you Liberals see how far you can spin this one ... round up
> all
> the usual suspects, Rush Limbaugh trash talking 12,000 Volt circuitry,
> Hannity and Beck drawing a series of how to self-execute flip-charts,
> that
> ever vigilant and grotesque crusader of the truth Nancy Pelosi flapping
> her
> Botox laden lips and Harry Reid shaking his empty head in disbelief over
> the
> Tea Party's attempt at euthanizing all welfare leeches with 12,000 Volt
> jolts.
>
> Good luck ... but I have faith your unbridled and rampant imaginations are
> up to the task.
>
> The reason you Liberals are pissed at the Tea Party is that after 4 years
> of
> being in charge, you have accomplished nothing worth mentioning, much less
> repeating and you're flat out if ideas.
>
> The Tea Party is just beginning ... being the hind teat sucks, doesn't it

> Actually, Hags it's pretty simple. Back in the day, public utilities were
> highly regulated - they were guaranteed a reasonable rate of return on
> their investment and permitted to pay a steady, safe dividend that was
> great for widows, orphans, old people or anyone on a fixed income. Then
> came deregulation. Now, profits come before safety, reliability and
> investment in infrastructure. I don't know the issues surrounding 12,000
> volt lines - but it seems intuitive that you don't want one in your back
> yard. I also believe these things can be built to be safe - but that
> costs more money. Just remember that when your lights go out, executives
> and shareholders are still making lots and lots of money.

As an Electrical Engineer employed by a utility company, your above opinion
is just that, a concocted story by a befuddled Liberal moron. Electricity
production and distribution is a business and not a charity. The few times
the Feds tried to run your dream of a "justice for all" (meaning a gimme for
all the bottom feeders like you) Utopia Electric Co. fell flat on its ass.
Competition won, and the losers like you howled and haven't stopped yet..
I was hoping one of you Numbskulls would bring gunplay into the
conversation, which is what most likely happened. Someone shot at an
insulator and the line fell down, but never making a ground connection solid
enough to open the circuit breakers at the feeder.

Utility companies doing things on the cheap ??? there are laws to protect
the customer and no utility company would knowingly expose itself to
sue-happy morons like you, for instance. So they do the best with what the
CPUC allows them to charge their customers. In other words. you get what
you pay for, which has been the mantra of the free enterprise system for a
long, long time. But you unhappy and bedwetting whiners always want that
extra mile, for free, to boot, because you are soo worthy.

PS: If you had invested in utility company stock, you'd be making money too
when the lights go out ... but you Liberals' lights went out a long time ago
and thusly you're walking around in the dark, groping the morons you really
are, for anything to hang your dumb brains on ... good luck with that, piss
ant.
Hope that 'splains it to ya, dumbass ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

> [...]

the customer and no utility company would knowingly expose itself to
sue-happy morons like you, for instance. So they do the best with what the
CPUC allows them to charge their customers. In other words. you get what
you pay for, which has been the mantra of the free enterprise system for a
long, long time. But you unhappy and bedwetting whiners always want that
extra mile, for free, to boot, because you are soo worthy.

PS: If you had invested in utility company stock, you'd be making money too
when the lights go out ... but you Liberals' lights went out a long time ago
and thusly you're walking around in the dark, groping the morons you really
are, for anything to hang your dumb brains on ... good luck with that, piss
ant.
Hope that 'splains it to ya, dumbass ...

So now we know you play with electricity. Why am I not surprised. The
large utility holding companies contain both regulated and non-regulated
subsidiaries. The non-regulated energy production subs have a simple goal
of generating and selling the most energy possible at the lowest price
possible. They could give a rat's ass where the energy is sold or how it
moves from plant to grid - just do it cheaply. Even if it means a 12,000
volt line running over your trailer park. And don't try and tell me that
the state regulatory bodies are, for the most part, utility lackeys. Here
in Missouri, Ameren is trying to get them to permit Ameren to include all
costs to develop a 2nd nuke plant in the rate base before the plant comes
online - and even if it never comes online. After Ameren went for profit,
the electric utility got so far behind in scheduled tree trimming (Ameren's
schedule) that a single ice storm was devastating to the entire region in
terms of the damage done and the time to restore service hampered by the lay
off of so many linemen. I bet Repugs are already working on a plan to
charge us for air to breath. God knows, they've fucked up water so that a
basic necessity can be a profit center for a bunch of greedy pigs.

> [...]
> moves from plant to grid - just do it cheaply. Even if it means a 12,000
> volt line running over your trailer park. And don't try and tell me that
> the state regulatory bodies are, for the most part, utility lackeys. Here
> in Missouri, Ameren is trying to get them to permit Ameren to include all
> costs to develop a 2nd nuke plant in the rate base before the plant comes
> online - and even if it never comes online. After Ameren went for profit,
> the electric utility got so far behind in scheduled tree trimming
> (Ameren's schedule) that a single ice storm was devastating to the entire
> region in terms of the damage done and the time to restore service
> hampered by the lay off of so many linemen. I bet Repugs are already
> working on a plan to charge us for air to breath. God knows, they've
> fucked up water so that a basic necessity can be a profit center for a

You are a mindless, rambling moron, just like your Liberal bed-fellows. The
topic at hand was an incident in So. Cal., not your moronic view on the
state
of electricity production, which you assholes oppose on general principles,
but
you are the first to piss and moan when the lights go out. The Utilities
want to
build plants ... you assholes want to protect every teeny fish, field rodent
and
wing flapper and therefore make the license application so difficult that
companies have to sneak around the obstructions place there by dim-witted
morons like yourself.

So stay on topic of go fuck yourself ... no wonder you're a "Show Me"
asshole. People with brains wouldn't need that motto.

"Hagar" wrote in message

> [...]
> bunch of greedy pigs.

You are a mindless, rambling moron, just like your Liberal bed-fellows. The
topic at hand was an incident in So. Cal., not your moronic view on the
state
of electricity production, which you assholes oppose on general principles,
but
you are the first to piss and moan when the lights go out. The Utilities
want to
build plants ... you assholes want to protect every teeny fish, field rodent
and
wing flapper and therefore make the license application so difficult that
companies have to sneak around the obstructions place there by dim-witted
morons like yourself.

So stay on topic of go fuck yourself ... no wonder you're a "Show Me"
asshole. People with brains wouldn't need that motto.
As usual, your response is non responsive. Tink.

On Jan 15, 8:47 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Another tragedy struck a family in Southern California, when three members
> of the family unwittingly came in contact with a live, downed  12kV power
> circuit.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_three_electrocuted
>
> So why don't you Liberals see how far you can spin this one ... round up all
> the usual suspects, Rush Limbaugh trash talking 12,000 Volt circuitry,
> Hannity and Beck drawing a series of  how to self-execute flip-charts, that
> ever vigilant and grotesque crusader of the truth Nancy Pelosi flapping her
> Botox laden lips and Harry Reid shaking his empty head in disbelief over the
> Tea Party's attempt at euthanizing all welfare leeches with 12,000 Volt
> jolts.
>
> Good luck ... but I have faith your unbridled and rampant imaginations are
> up to the task.
>
> The reason you Liberals are pissed at the Tea Party is that after 4 years of
> being in charge, you have accomplished nothing worth mentioning, much less
> repeating and you're flat out if ideas.
>
> The Tea Party is just beginning ... being the hind teat sucks, doesn't it

Are you entirely out of your bipolar and schizophrenic drugs already?

On Jan 15, 9:14 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> Another tragedy struck a family in Southern California, when three members
> of the family unwittingly came in contact with a live, downed  12kV power
> circuit.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_three_electrocuted
>
> So why don't you Liberals see how far you can spin this one ... round up all
> the usual suspects, Rush Limbaugh trash talking 12,000 Volt circuitry,
> Hannity and Beck drawing a series of  how to self-execute flip-charts, that
> ever vigilant and grotesque crusader of the truth Nancy Pelosi flapping her
> Botox laden lips and Harry Reid shaking his empty head in disbelief over the
> Tea Party's attempt at euthanizing all welfare leeches with 12,000 Volt
> jolts.
>
> Good luck ... but I have faith your unbridled and rampant imaginations are
> up to the task.
>
> The reason you Liberals are pissed at the Tea Party is that after 4 years of
> being in charge, you have accomplished nothing worth mentioning, much less
> repeating and you're flat out if ideas.
>
> The Tea Party is just beginning ... being the hind teat sucks, doesn't it

> Actually, Hags it's pretty simple.  Back in the day, public utilities were
> highly regulated - they were guaranteed a reasonable rate of return on their
> investment and permitted to pay a steady, safe dividend that was great for
> widows, orphans, old people or anyone on a fixed income.  Then came
> deregulation.  Now, profits come before safety, reliability and investment
> in infrastructure.  I don't know the issues surrounding 12,000 volt lines -
> but it seems intuitive that you don’t want one in your back yard.  I also
> believe these things can be built to be safe - but that costs more money.
> Just remember that when your lights go out, executives and shareholders are
> still making lots and lots of money.

Seattle City Light was originally so far in the black because of their
initial quality installations and preventative maintenance, in that
frequently energy and appliance servicing was given away, and
otherwise it was way cheaper than coal or natural gas. The all
electric home was the norm.

Then deregulation and butt loads of union greed happened, and it
pretty much all went to hell.

I remember 0.5 cent/kwhr, and that was when they were still paying-off
for the construction and outfitting of their damns, plus multiple new
long distance transmission lines and multiple sub-stations that were
pretty nifty and substantial in their own right.

~ BG

> [...]
> topic at hand was an incident in So. Cal., not your moronic view on the
> state
> of electricity production, which you assholes oppose on general
> principles,
> but
> you are the first to piss and moan when the lights go out. The Utilities
> want to
> build plants ... you assholes want to protect every teeny fish, field
> rodent
> and
> wing flapper and therefore make the license application so difficult that
> companies have to sneak around the obstructions place there by dim-witted
> morons like yourself.
>
> So stay on topic of go fuck yourself ... no wonder you're a "Show Me"
> asshole. People with brains wouldn't need that motto.
> As usual, your response is non responsive. Tink.

"Show Me" ... 'nuff said, you loser

On Jan 15, 9:14 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> Another tragedy struck a family in Southern California, when three members
> of the family unwittingly came in contact with a live, downed 12kV power
> circuit.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_three_electrocuted
>
> So why don't you Liberals see how far you can spin this one ... round up
> all
> the usual suspects, Rush Limbaugh trash talking 12,000 Volt circuitry,
> Hannity and Beck drawing a series of how to self-execute flip-charts, that
> ever vigilant and grotesque crusader of the truth Nancy Pelosi flapping
> her
> Botox laden lips and Harry Reid shaking his empty head in disbelief over
> the
> Tea Party's attempt at euthanizing all welfare leeches with 12,000 Volt
> jolts.
>
> Good luck ... but I have faith your unbridled and rampant imaginations are
> up to the task.
>
> The reason you Liberals are pissed at the Tea Party is that after 4 years
> of
> being in charge, you have accomplished nothing worth mentioning, much less
> repeating and you're flat out if ideas.
>
> The Tea Party is just beginning ... being the hind teat sucks, doesn't it

> Actually, Hags it's pretty simple. Back in the day, public utilities were
> highly regulated - they were guaranteed a reasonable rate of return on
> their
> investment and permitted to pay a steady, safe dividend that was great for
> widows, orphans, old people or anyone on a fixed income. Then came
> deregulation. Now, profits come before safety, reliability and investment
> in infrastructure. I don't know the issues surrounding 12,000 volt lines -
> but it seems intuitive that you don\ufffdt want one in your back yard. I also
> believe these things can be built to be safe - but that costs more money.
> Just remember that when your lights go out, executives and shareholders
> are
> still making lots and lots of money.

Seattle City Light was originally so far in the black because of their
initial quality installations and preventative maintenance, in that
frequently energy and appliance servicing was given away, and
otherwise it was way cheaper than coal or natural gas. The all
electric home was the norm.

Then deregulation and butt loads of union greed happened, and it
pretty much all went to hell.

I remember 0.5 cent/kwhr, and that was when they were still paying-off
for the construction and outfitting of their damns, plus multiple new
long distance transmission lines and multiple sub-stations that were
pretty nifty and substantial in their own right.

~ BG

I would expect nothing less from a mentally limited loser like you. It was
the treehuggers, the oh, we're polluting Canada whiners, you Spotted Owl
freaks and the Brown Desert Mole assholes who drove regulations to new
ridiculous heights. Remember, you're still at it with your renewable crap,
except that all that wind power, that multi million pipedream, wouldn't even
exist, if it weren't for Federal subsidies. The free market knows it, you
Loons don't have a frigging clue. My company has on the books about a 130MW
full capacity, but what's not being told is that most of the wind blows at
night and during the daytime, when needed most. wind generation averages
about 4 MWs. No sane investor would sink a dime into this Ponzi scheme, but
you "save the world" Loonatics can't see the forest for the trees. So you
piss and moan and whine and cry and pass more restrictive laws to prevent
new generation. A company applied for a permit to install a huge Solar
Panel plant somewhere in Death Valley, which would have ultimately provided
250MWs of power, but there was a hitch ... some weed, which only grew in
that area, would have been compromised and thus the plan was scrapped, since
fighting Liberal morons is a very expensive undertaking, since their
stupidity knows no bounds.

And that's why you're paying through your ass for electricity now and will
for as long as you live ... unless we can come up with a magic pill that
eliminates all Liberal poofters from the face of the Earth.