Research Discussion: Attn: Morons Of The Obamacalypse

Attn: Morons Of The Obamacalypse
Posts: 21

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2011-01-14 20:19:12 EST
All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might add,
and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.

Now this guy, Allan West, is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
send him money and even campaign for him. I can only hope he decides
to run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc






Jake
2011-01-14 20:55:30 EST
On Jan 14, 7:19 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might add,
> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>
> Now this guy, Allan West,  is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
> send him money and even campaign for him.  I can only hope he decides
> to run
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc

Comon crakkker, the only reason you'd "vote" for that black man is
because he probably reminds you of some biker you were forced to share
a tent with, at one time. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

Larry Kroger
2011-01-14 22:43:53 EST
On 1/14/2011 5:19 PM, Hagar wrote:
> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might add,
> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>
> Now this guy, Allan West, is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
> send him money and even campaign for him. I can only hope he decides
> to run
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc

I think Sarah Palin's a savvy politician with her heart in the right
place, but it's West that strikes me as having the gravitas that I don't
see in Palin. I'm not sure West is ripe for the presidency, but he might
make an interesting VP candidate. In an era of mealy-mouthed
equivocation, West exudes an outspoken clarity backed up by substance.
Most of us crave that sort of thing, and it's almost entirely absent
from political dialogue. If we saw more people like West as part of the
political process, we might become a little less cynical about Washington.

I guess this means I'm not a racist, but I am a misogynist.

Hagar
2011-01-15 12:02:08 EST

"jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:bcf21b98-1214-4dd6-9c7c-a1fcbbec4077@fo10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 14, 7:19 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might add,
> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>
> Now this guy, Allan West, is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
> send him money and even campaign for him. I can only hope he decides
> to run
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc

Comon crakkker, the only reason you'd "vote" for that black man is
because he probably reminds you of some biker you were forced to share
a tent with, at one time. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

*****************************************
Your witticism is simply astounding ... have you ever considered a career
in Fall Down comedy ??



Hagar
2011-01-15 13:09:46 EST

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
news:6K8Yo.47051$v27.36502@newsfe22.iad...
> On 1/14/2011 5:19 PM, Hagar wrote:
>> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might
>> add,
>> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
>> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
>> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>>
>> Now this guy, Allan West, is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
>> send him money and even campaign for him. I can only hope he decides
>> to run
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc
>
> I think Sarah Palin's a savvy politician with her heart in the right
> place, but it's West that strikes me as having the gravitas that I don't
> see in Palin. I'm not sure West is ripe for the presidency, but he might
> make an interesting VP candidate. In an era of mealy-mouthed equivocation,
> West exudes an outspoken clarity backed up by substance. Most of us crave
> that sort of thing, and it's almost entirely absent from political
> dialogue. If we saw more people like West as part of the political
> process, we might become a little less cynical about Washington.
>
> I guess this means I'm not a racist, but I am a misogynist.

I think Palin knows her own limitations, but let's face it, the Liberals are
scared shitless of her, hence the vitriol directed towards her person.
The allegation by the clueless Liberals was that I must be a racist,
because I didn't vote for the Obamanation and my post was a clarification:

Former Colonel Allen West is a Black Gentleman.
Former Community Organizer B. Hussein Obama is an egotistical N....r.



Brad Guth
2011-01-15 14:27:48 EST
On Jan 14, 5:19 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might add,
> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>
> Now this guy, Allan West,  is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
> send him money and even campaign for him.  I can only hope he decides
> to run
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc

Alan Grayson is a Jew that even I can appreciate. This guy as a
Florida democrat that kicks butt, and he’s certainly not another one
of the usual status-quo mafia rednecks or NWO types.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Grayson

Brad Guth
2011-01-15 16:55:15 EST
On Jan 15, 10:09 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <a...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>
> news:6K8Yo.47051$v27.36502@newsfe22.iad...
>
>
>
> > On 1/14/2011 5:19 PM, Hagar wrote:
> >> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might
> >> add,
> >> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
> >> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
> >> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>
> >> Now this guy, Allan West,  is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
> >> send him money and even campaign for him.  I can only hope he decides
> >> to run
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc
>
> > I think Sarah Palin's a savvy politician with her heart in the right
> > place, but it's West that strikes me as having the gravitas that I don't
> > see in Palin. I'm not sure West is ripe for the presidency, but he might
> > make an interesting VP candidate. In an era of mealy-mouthed equivocation,
> > West exudes an outspoken clarity backed up by substance. Most of us crave
> > that sort of thing, and it's almost entirely absent from political
> > dialogue. If we saw more people like West as part of the political
> > process, we might become a little less cynical about Washington.
>
> > I guess this means I'm not a racist, but I am a misogynist.
>
> I think Palin knows her own limitations, but let's face it, the Liberals are
> scared shitless of her, hence the vitriol directed towards her person.
> The allegation by the clueless Liberals was that I must be a racist,
> because I didn't vote for the Obamanation and my post was a clarification:
>
> Former Colonel Allen West is a Black Gentleman.
> Former Community Organizer B. Hussein Obama is an egotistical N....r.

You've called President BHO a ni*er and worse things, so why not call
Allen West the same?

To a redneck ZNR/GOP like yourself; how is Allen West any less of a
ni*ger?

Why is your Allen West ashamed to clearly post up front that he's a
republican?

Isn't Palin going to sink the republican run at the Presidency anyway?

~ BG

Larry Kroger
2011-01-15 18:56:01 EST
On 1/15/2011 10:09 AM, Hagar wrote:
> "Larry Kroger"<anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> news:6K8Yo.47051$v27.36502@newsfe22.iad...
>> On 1/14/2011 5:19 PM, Hagar wrote:
>>> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might
>>> add,
>>> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
>>> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
>>> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>>>
>>> Now this guy, Allan West, is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
>>> send him money and even campaign for him. I can only hope he decides
>>> to run
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc
>>
>> I think Sarah Palin's a savvy politician with her heart in the right
>> place, but it's West that strikes me as having the gravitas that I don't
>> see in Palin. I'm not sure West is ripe for the presidency, but he might
>> make an interesting VP candidate. In an era of mealy-mouthed equivocation,
>> West exudes an outspoken clarity backed up by substance. Most of us crave
>> that sort of thing, and it's almost entirely absent from political
>> dialogue. If we saw more people like West as part of the political
>> process, we might become a little less cynical about Washington.
>>
>> I guess this means I'm not a racist, but I am a misogynist.
>
> I think Palin knows her own limitations, but let's face it, the Liberals are
> scared shitless of her, hence the vitriol directed towards her person.
> The allegation by the clueless Liberals was that I must be a racist,
> because I didn't vote for the Obamanation and my post was a clarification:
>
> Former Colonel Allen West is a Black Gentleman.
> Former Community Organizer B. Hussein Obama is an egotistical N....r.

I find it interesting how Palin is such a lightning rod for strong
feelings, positive and negative. I appreciate that she's saying some
things that need to be said, but there's nothing extreme or threatening
about her. Her rhetoric is as inclusive and moderate as one can get
while actually taking a stand. It's a weird phenomenon that people feel
so strongly about her. She's just a sidelined politician with no power
other than her voice, and she's likely to stay that way. I feel a lot
more concerned about the people who actually have power to mess up my
country and my life, and are using that power in stupid and dangerous ways.


Hagar
2011-01-15 19:16:21 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:026675eb-4eae-4c89-bb19-8425e573bced@g26g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 15, 10:09 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <a...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>
> news:6K8Yo.47051$v27.36502@newsfe22.iad...
>
>
>
> > On 1/14/2011 5:19 PM, Hagar wrote:
> >> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might
> >> add,
> >> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
> >> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who
> >> is
> >> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>
> >> Now this guy, Allan West, is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
> >> send him money and even campaign for him. I can only hope he decides
> >> to run
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc
>
> > I think Sarah Palin's a savvy politician with her heart in the right
> > place, but it's West that strikes me as having the gravitas that I don't
> > see in Palin. I'm not sure West is ripe for the presidency, but he might
> > make an interesting VP candidate. In an era of mealy-mouthed
> > equivocation,
> > West exudes an outspoken clarity backed up by substance. Most of us
> > crave
> > that sort of thing, and it's almost entirely absent from political
> > dialogue. If we saw more people like West as part of the political
> > process, we might become a little less cynical about Washington.
>
> > I guess this means I'm not a racist, but I am a misogynist.
>
> I think Palin knows her own limitations, but let's face it, the Liberals
> are
> scared shitless of her, hence the vitriol directed towards her person.
> The allegation by the clueless Liberals was that I must be a racist,
> because I didn't vote for the Obamanation and my post was a clarification:
>
> Former Colonel Allen West is a Black Gentleman.
> Former Community Organizer B. Hussein Obama is an egotistical N....r.

You've called President BHO a ni*er and worse things, so why not call
Allen West the same?

*** As I explained above, West has integrity, can speak well on any subject
without a teleprompter and, in my view, is a black gentleman and a
distinguished former military man. He thus does not qualify for the "Nigger"
label, pretty much along the same lines that I don't qualify for your often
applied "Cracker" label. Naturally, you're too stupid to discern the
difference.

To a redneck ZNR/GOP like yourself; how is Allen West any less of a
ni*ger?

*** Again,, he distinguished himself by serving the United States of America
in a military capacity, rising to the rank of Colonel. It takes a smart and
brave man to achieve that. Case in point: you haven't even mustered Buck
Private.

Why is your Allen West ashamed to clearly post up front that he's a
republican?

***If you had ever listened to any of his public speeches, you would know
that he is a Republican. Let me put it this way: you accuse me of being a
ZNR/GOP/Redneck and you don't even know me ... some things just don't need
to be mentioned or explained, unless the audience is totally braindead,
which is usually the case with Liberals like you. So make a note: Allen
West is a Republican ... smart people already know that. The former
Community Organizing Nigger is still ... well ... a Socialist.

Isn't Palin going to sink the republican run at the Presidency anyway?

*** I have no idea what Palin is going to do ... suffice it to say that she
knows her limitations and her strengths. One of her strengths seems to be
getting under you sorry-ass Liberal's skin, since you devote extraordinary
amounts of time bathing her with your puerile vitriol, pretty much like you
do to everyone who is a threat to your existence and justification for being
alive.
She will bow to the GOP/Tea Party's decision as to what her position in the
new Republican Government of 2012 will be.

Hope that answers you dumb fucking question(s).



Hagar
2011-01-15 19:21:41 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1dbec1f8-ce51-4c29-a594-e6ba19ac8cfc@k25g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 14, 5:19 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All of you have accused me of racism in the past, repeatedly, I might add,
> and also implied that I would never, ever, vote for a black President.
> Well I didn't vote for the sorry-ass excuse of a pseudo President who is
> a socialist and hell bent on ruining our Nation.
>
> Now this guy, Allan West, is someone I'd not only vote for, but I would
> send him money and even campaign for him. I can only hope he decides
> to run
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJJqIztPHc

Alan Grayson is a Jew that even I can appreciate. This guy as a
Florida democrat that kicks butt, and he\ufffds certainly not another one
of the usual status-quo mafia rednecks or NWO types.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Grayson

********************************************
You are an ignorant fucker ... aren't you ... that loudmouth Grayson was an
embarrassment to your own party of even higher magnitude than that Botox'ed
bitch and her clueless pal Harry and he LOST his bid for RE_ELECTION. I'm
putting this in caps, since you seem to be too stupid to read lower case..
They ran him off, even though the smart money said that Liberal's couldn't
be embarrassed by a moron like Grayson ... wrong again ...


Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron