Research Discussion: The Handwriting Is On The Wall ...

The Handwriting Is On The Wall ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes

This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra. Don't address the issues and take
remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions, no, just tax the
already over-burdened taxpayers. This is what's coming down the pike for
ALL of us !! these Liberal swine have no respect for the people they are
supposed to represent ... as long as they get re-elected and their campaign
contribution coffers are flush with money, who cares.

By the way, nowhere in the attached article above does it mention that the
Governor is a Democrat ... we wouldn't want to tarnish the image of that
stellar organization, so here is all about Pat Quinn:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Quinn_(politician)

"Hagar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes

This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra. Don't address the issues and take
remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions,
Let's don't forget all the small business tax cheats who underreport income
(skimming, etc.) and play games with overtime; social security and
unemployment compensation.

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes
>
> This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra. Don't address the issues and take
> remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
> suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions,
> Let's don't forget all the small business tax cheats who underreport
> income (skimming, etc.) and play games with overtime; social security and
> unemployment compensation.

Yes, yes ... I forgot to mention that segment of the Democrat part ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes
>
> This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra. Don't address the issues and take
> remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
> suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions,
> Let's don't forget all the small business tax cheats who underreport
> income (skimming, etc.) and play games with overtime; social security and
> unemployment compensation.

Yes, yes ... I forgot to mention that segment of the Democrat part ...
C'mon, Hags - you know you get pissed off when the Burger Barn works you
over 40 hours without overtime.

On Jan 14, 7:22 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes
>
> This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra.  Don't address the issues and take
> remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
> suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions, no, just tax the
> already over-burdened taxpayers.  This is what's coming down the pike for
> ALL of us !! these Liberal swine have no respect for the people they are
> supposed to represent ... as long as they get re-elected and their campaign
> contribution coffers are flush with money, who cares.
>
> By the way, nowhere in the attached article above does it mention that the
> Governor is a Democrat ... we wouldn't want to tarnish the image of that
> stellar organization, so here is all about Pat Quinn:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Quinn_(politician)

Who's saying there's no such thing as a bad democrat?

That's like saying there's no such thing as a bad Yid, or bad faith-
based whatever.

~ BG

On Jan 14, 8:50 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes
>
> This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra.  Don't address the issues and take
> remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
> suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions,
> Let's don't forget all the small business tax cheats who underreport income
> (skimming, etc.) and play games with overtime; social security and
> unemployment compensation.

I've had some Jewish client's what would give Ponzi Madoff a fair run
for his money. It seems the rich and powerful get way more than their
fair share of breaks and access to public loot or benefits at the same
time. My clients also thought insurance fraud was a perfectly fair
game of how you got back untaxable loot, and I'm not sure than
anything has changed (at least not for the better).

~ BG

On Jan 14, 7:22 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes
>
> This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra. Don't address the issues and take
> remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
> suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions, no, just tax the
> already over-burdened taxpayers. This is what's coming down the pike for
> ALL of us !! these Liberal swine have no respect for the people they are
> supposed to represent ... as long as they get re-elected and their
> campaign
> contribution coffers are flush with money, who cares.
>
> By the way, nowhere in the attached article above does it mention that the
> Governor is a Democrat ... we wouldn't want to tarnish the image of that
> stellar organization, so here is all about Pat Quinn:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Quinn_(politician)

Who's saying there's no such thing as a bad democrat?

That's like saying there's no such thing as a bad Yid, or bad faith-
based whatever.

~ BG

***********************************
To listen to your bat-shit-crazy walking Botox commercial,
Nancy of the puffy lips and the forehead skin pulled so tight she doesn't
need a bra any longer, all Liberals are Saints ...

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jan 14, 8:50 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes
>
> This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra. Don't address the issues and take
> remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
> suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions,
> Let's don't forget all the small business tax cheats who underreport
> income
> (skimming, etc.) and play games with overtime; social security and
> unemployment compensation.

I've had some Jewish client's what would give Ponzi Madoff a fair run
for his money. It seems the rich and powerful get way more than their
fair share of breaks and access to public loot or benefits at the same
time. My clients also thought insurance fraud was a perfectly fair
game of how you got back untaxable loot, and I'm not sure than
anything has changed (at least not for the better).

~ BG

Sort of like Hagar claiming Dolly as a dependent in order to increase his
cheese allotment.

On Jan 14, 12:41 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 14, 7:22 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes
>
> > This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra. Don't address the issues and take
> > remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's welfare
> > suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions, no, just tax the
> > already over-burdened taxpayers. This is what's coming down the pike for
> > ALL of us !! these Liberal swine have no respect for the people they are
> > supposed to represent ... as long as they get re-elected and their
> > campaign
> > contribution coffers are flush with money, who cares.
>
> > By the way, nowhere in the attached article above does it mention that the
> > Governor is a Democrat ... we wouldn't want to tarnish the image of that
> > stellar organization, so here is all about Pat Quinn:
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Quinn_(politician)
>
> Who's saying there's no such thing as a bad democrat?
>
> That's like saying there's no such thing as a bad Yid, or bad faith-
> based whatever.
>
>  ~ BG
>
>         ***********************************
> To listen to your bat-shit-crazy walking Botox commercial,
> Nancy of the puffy lips and the forehead skin pulled so tight she doesn't
> need a bra any longer, all Liberals are Saints ...

Except you never heard that from me, but then what grade of saint is a
ZNR/GOP redneck like yourself qualified for?

If you ran for any public office; how many votes (including those of
your section-8 trailer park) would Hagar get?

~ BG

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jan 14, 12:41 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 14, 7:22 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_illinois_taxes
>
> > This is the Liberal/Democrat's mantra. Don't address the issues and take
> > remedial action, such as responsible spending cuts to the state's
> > welfare
> > suckling pigs, the healthcare cheats and the unions, no, just tax the
> > already over-burdened taxpayers. This is what's coming down the pike for
> > ALL of us !! these Liberal swine have no respect for the people they are
> > supposed to represent ... as long as they get re-elected and their
> > campaign
> > contribution coffers are flush with money, who cares.
>
> > By the way, nowhere in the attached article above does it mention that
> > the
> > Governor is a Democrat ... we wouldn't want to tarnish the image of that
> > stellar organization, so here is all about Pat Quinn:
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Quinn_(politician)
>
> Who's saying there's no such thing as a bad democrat?
>
> That's like saying there's no such thing as a bad Yid, or bad faith-
> based whatever.
>
> ~ BG
>
> ***********************************
> To listen to your bat-shit-crazy walking Botox commercial,
> Nancy of the puffy lips and the forehead skin pulled so tight she doesn't
> need a bra any longer, all Liberals are Saints ...

Except you never heard that from me, but then what grade of saint is a
ZNR/GOP redneck like yourself qualified for?

If you ran for any public office; how many votes (including those of
your section-8 trailer park) would Hagar get?

~ BG

I can't imagine that someone with a Section 8 voucher would settle for the
Cracker Barrel that is Hagar's trailer park.