Research Discussion: Saw Three Fast Moving Satellites In Formation

Saw Three Fast Moving Satellites In Formation

(this is true)

Saw three fast moving satellites in formation last night.
Flying from maybe Antarctica area to Hawaii or New Mexico.

Their formation changed slightly,
so it wasn't just one craft flying in space.

It's getting busy OUT THERE.

_______________________

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/10/11/83/10118330_gal.jpg

10-4 that big buddy this is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane
coo cooo i Love it !

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

(this is true)

Saw three fast moving satellites in formation last night.
Flying from maybe Antarctica area to Hawaii or New Mexico.

Their formation changed slightly,
so it wasn't just one craft flying in space.

It's getting busy OUT THERE.

It was just Hagar and two other flying assholes.

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>

> (this is true)
>
> Saw three fast moving satellites in formation last night.
> Flying from maybe Antarctica area to Hawaii or New Mexico.
>
> Their formation changed slightly,
> so it wasn't just one craft flying in space.
>
> It's getting busy OUT THERE.
>
> **********************************************************************************
> It was just Hagar and two other flying assholes.

You even had to plagiarize that one, didn't, you pathetic
little amoeba ....

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>

> (this is true)
>
> Saw three fast moving satellites in formation last night.
> Flying from maybe Antarctica area to Hawaii or New Mexico.
>
> Their formation changed slightly,
> so it wasn't just one craft flying in space.
>
> It's getting busy OUT THERE.
>
> **********************************************************************************
> It was just Hagar and two other flying assholes.

You even had to plagiarize that one, didn't, you pathetic
little amoeba ....

What are you talking about? Tinkerbell.

> "Hagar" wrote in message

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>

>> (this is true)
>>
>> Saw three fast moving satellites in formation last night.
>> Flying from maybe Antarctica area to Hawaii or New Mexico.
>>
>> Their formation changed slightly,
>> so it wasn't just one craft flying in space.
>>
>> It's getting busy OUT THERE.
>>
>> **********************************************************************************
>> It was just Hagar and two other flying assholes.
>>

> You even had to plagiarize that one, didn't, you pathetic
> little amoeba ....

> What are you talking about? Tinkerbell.

It's Tinkerbelle, Tinkerbell ... alas, I keep forgetting the
idiot savant (less the savant) thing ...
Tinkerbelle ... that so fits you, my little poofter ...
I bet you also own a tutu ... with ruffles ...
And you take it up the pooper ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>

>> (this is true)
>>
>> Saw three fast moving satellites in formation last night.
>> Flying from maybe Antarctica area to Hawaii or New Mexico.
>>
>> Their formation changed slightly,
>> so it wasn't just one craft flying in space.
>>
>> It's getting busy OUT THERE.
>>
>> **********************************************************************************
>> It was just Hagar and two other flying assholes.
>>

> You even had to plagiarize that one, didn't, you pathetic
> little amoeba ....

> What are you talking about? Tinkerbell.

It's Tinkerbelle, Tinkerbell ... alas, I keep forgetting the
idiot savant (less the savant) thing ...
Tinkerbelle ... that so fits you, my little poofter ...
I bet you also own a tutu ... with ruffles ...
And you take it up the pooper ...

Yeah, you really know your "fairy" tales. Thumbsucking, twinkie. Now,
answer the question. What did I plagiarize?

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>

>> (this is true)
>>
>> Saw three fast moving satellites in formation last night.
>> Flying from maybe Antarctica area to Hawaii or New Mexico.
>>
>> Their formation changed slightly,
>> so it wasn't just one craft flying in space.
>>
>> It's getting busy OUT THERE.
>>
>> **********************************************************************************
>> It was just Hagar and two other flying assholes.
>>

> You even had to plagiarize that one, didn't, you pathetic
> little amoeba ....

> What are you talking about? Tinkerbell.

It's Tinkerbelle, Tinkerbell ... alas, I keep forgetting the
idiot savant (less the savant) thing ...
Tinkerbelle ... that so fits you, my little poofter ...
I bet you also own a tutu ... with ruffles ...
And you take it up the pooper ...

No, it's not Tinkerbelle. Here's a little something for your happy time.
http://www.tinkerbell.no/

<< snip noTroll drivel >>

... so says the Ozark hillbilly ...

< snip Troll drivel >

well, "snip", you hillbilly ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

> [...]

< snip Troll drivel > < the suggestion that the three objects were Hagar and
two other flying assholes>

well, "snip", you hillbilly ...

I live in eastern Missouri. Southern Missouri is hillbilly country. It's
to cold for them here.