Research Discussion: What A Proud Moment ... #30 On The World's Math Scale

What A Proud Moment ... #30 On The World's Math Scale

On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
students.

I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
dumbing down the public. The average IQ of the American
workforce did go up by a blip when he retired, to suckle on the
Federal teat. We're sooo proud of you, RT, and the Chinese
also thank you for enabling them to run circles around the
results of your scholastic dead-ends and educational failures.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110113/us_yblog_thelookout/researcher-america-has-education-inferiority-complex

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:51:57 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
>students.

And when you are Educated and well Schooled and very Knowledgeable,
just like me, you become a... you get called a... get ready for it...
you know it's coming... here we go... a Ko0k !!!

LOL :->

But fully trained and ready to establish
the Dear Sir Arthur CB Radio UFO PROOF mobile talk chat show !!!
24/7

http://img1.blockshopper.com/story_images/hyperlocal_clearlake/5898/PPFH%20New%20Attractions%20Photo%202%20-%20Bumper%20Cars.inline.jpg

_____________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"Hagar" wrote in message

On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
students.

I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
dumbing down the public.

Hags, have you ever been to a school board meeting? Ever voted FOR a school
bond issue? If not, you're part of the problem. You and the Bushites for
that idiot no child left behind righttard bullshit. It's hard to find time
to teach kids math when you're forced to teach them dogma. You short bus
riding troglodyte. And your momma dresses you funny, too.

Larry Kroger
2011-01-13 19:13:09 EST
On 1/13/2011 2:51 PM, Hagar wrote:
> On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
> students.
>
> I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
> dumbing down the public. The average IQ of the American
> workforce did go up by a blip when he retired, to suckle on the
> Federal teat. We're sooo proud of you, RT, and the Chinese
> also thank you for enabling them to run circles around the
> results of your scholastic dead-ends and educational failures.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110113/us_yblog_thelookout/researcher-america-has-education-inferiority-complex

Sure, but our students are #1 in terms of self-esteem, and they think
they're really good at math. That's what really counts. (Just don't let
any of those kids do your accounting, or you'll end up broke and in jail.)

On Jan 13, 2:51 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
> students.
>
> I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
> dumbing down the public. The average IQ of the American
> workforce did go up by a blip when he retired, to suckle on the
> Federal teat.  We're sooo proud of you, RT, and the Chinese
> also thank you for enabling them to run circles around the
> results of your scholastic dead-ends and educational failures.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110113/us_yblog_thelookout...

Yes, but thank heaven we left no redneck heathen behind, because that
has to account for way more points than just knowing how to add,
subtract, multiply or divide.

I bet we rank No.1 in bully and cheese flatulence to boot.

~ BG

On Jan 13, 3:48 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
> students.
>
> I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
> dumbing down the public.

> Hags, have you ever been to a school board meeting?  Ever voted FOR a school
> bond issue?  If not, you're part of the problem.  You and the Bushites for
> that idiot no child left behind  righttard bullshit.  It's hard to find time
> to teach kids math when you're forced to teach them dogma.  You short bus
> riding troglodyte.  And your momma dresses you funny, too.

I think all rednecks must be required to homeshool because of their
unusual BO and tendency to play with their private parts.

~ BG

Larry Kroger
2011-01-13 19:26:46 EST
On 1/13/2011 3:48 PM, Notroll2012 wrote:

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
> students.
>
> I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
> dumbing down the public.

> Hags, have you ever been to a school board meeting? Ever voted FOR a
> school bond issue? If not, you're part of the problem. You and the
> Bushites for that idiot no child left behind righttard bullshit. It's
> hard to find time to teach kids math when you're forced to teach them
> dogma. You short bus riding troglodyte. And your momma dresses you
> funny, too.

I'd be a happy taxpayer if I got value for my money. If you look at
national spending and national results, both of which vary a lot from
state to state, you'll find zero correlation between dollars spent and
performance. For example (off the top of my head), New Jersey and D.C.
are at the top of per capita spending, and test results stink. The
system is great for teachers and bad for students. The cry for more
money is just a demand to pay off another special interest; in this case
the teachers' unions. I vote against bonds because I feel I'm being
asked to throw good money after bad. This is California, where the bonds
usually pass. They promise wonderful things, but then they get the money
and nothing changes. If somebody can find a way to get beyond the
dysfunction, then I'm on board. We owe our kids a better education.
Seems to me the only thing that might work is to break the monopoly, and
the best way to do that would be to institute a more flexible system of
vouchers. That would force the public schools to become more
competitive. Good for students, but a problem for the unions. So the
unions fight this sort of thing tooth and nail.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jan 13, 3:48 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
> students.
>
> I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
> dumbing down the public.

> Hags, have you ever been to a school board meeting? Ever voted FOR a
> school
> bond issue? If not, you're part of the problem. You and the Bushites for
> that idiot no child left behind righttard bullshit. It's hard to find
> time
> to teach kids math when you're forced to teach them dogma. You short bus
> riding troglodyte. And your momma dresses you funny, too.

I think all rednecks must be required to homeshool because of their
unusual BO and tendency to play with their private parts.

~ BG
Plus they dig their asses with #2 pencils and usually have two knuckles up
their nose.

Vtcapo
2011-01-13 20:21:15 EST
On Jan 13, 5:51 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
> students.
>
> I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
> dumbing down the public. The average IQ of the American
> workforce did go up by a blip when he retired, to suckle on the
> Federal teat.  We're sooo proud of you, RT, and the Chinese
> also thank you for enabling them to run circles around the
> results of your scholastic dead-ends and educational failures.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110113/us_yblog_thelookout...

YaaaaaaaaaaWwn……. Didn’t we go over this when we ranked 18th in Math
in some other survey? You need to get back on the Ritalin and off the
Pabst. How the hell did you get through school with zero retention?

One more time, you are comparing a homogenous society China to a
Multicultural society like ours. This is not a fair comparison. Do I
have to list our racial, ethnic and religious differences to make my
point? I think you can figure that out for yourself. Come on Hag, look
how different you are from the rest of the rational people in this
NG.

But even if it was an even playing field, it’s our technology that is
inhibiting our students. Just give the Chinese time to have a TV in
every household, a cell phone in everyone’s ear and access to the
Internet and we will catch up to them on their way down.

The unfortunate thing is with have a 60-year head start…..

RT

"Larry Kroger" <anon@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On 1/13/2011 3:48 PM, Notroll2012 wrote:
>>

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> On a global scale, we sank to #30 in mathematics, compared to other
>> students.
>>
>> I would like to thank RT (vtcapo) for his successful career of
>> dumbing down the public.
>>
>> *******************************************************************************
>>
>> Hags, have you ever been to a school board meeting? Ever voted FOR a
>> school bond issue? If not, you're part of the problem. You and the
>> Bushites for that idiot no child left behind righttard bullshit. It's
>> hard to find time to teach kids math when you're forced to teach them
>> dogma. You short bus riding troglodyte. And your momma dresses you
>> funny, too.
>
> I'd be a happy taxpayer if I got value for my money. If you look at
> national spending and national results, both of which vary a lot from
> state to state, you'll find zero correlation between dollars spent and
> performance. For example (off the top of my head), New Jersey and D.C. are
> at the top of per capita spending, and test results stink. The system is
> great for teachers and bad for students. The cry for more money is just a
> demand to pay off another special interest; in this case the teachers'
> unions. I vote against bonds because I feel I'm being asked to throw good
> money after bad. This is California, where the bonds usually pass. They
> promise wonderful things, but then they get the money and nothing changes.
> If somebody can find a way to get beyond the dysfunction, then I'm on
> board. We owe our kids a better education. Seems to me the only thing that
> might work is to break the monopoly, and the best way to do that would be
> to institute a more flexible system of vouchers. That would force the
> public schools to become more competitive. Good for students, but a
> problem for the unions. So the unions fight this sort of thing tooth and
> nail.

Larry ... you do realize that you're attempting to explain this to graduates
of this disastrous system ... they have no comprehension of anything that
involves logical reasoning and you're assuming that the morons also have
a brain ... one of them sees man-made structures on Venus and the other
loser keeps yammering on about memories of the Okie trash trailer park
he grew up in. I just toss them some red meat now and then and laugh
my ass when they try to outdo each other with ever degenerating
stupidity. No wonder shooting like that in Arizona happen with Liberal
nutjobs like those two on the loose. Banning guns is NOT the solution,
but banning the retarded frontal lobotomy candidates of the "Morons of
the Obamacalypse" would be a fine beginning.