Research Discussion: Scam Alert !!!

Scam Alert !!!

Thought I'd better warn you.

I Just got scammed out of $25.

Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes."

Turns out it's all about golf.

Absolute waste of money.

Pass this on so others don't get scammed.

Bert
2011-01-12 10:23:28 EST
On Jan 12, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thought I'd better warn you.
>
> I Just got scammed out of $25.
>
> Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes."
>
> Turns out it's all about golf.
>
> Absolute waste of money.
>
> Pass this on so others don't get scammed.

I must state here I predicted Tiger would be a loses when he gave up
good sex. Pee-Air is nodding O ya TreBert

On Jan 12, 5:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thought I'd better warn you.
>
> I Just got scammed out of $25.
>
> Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes."
>
> Turns out it's all about golf.
>
> Absolute waste of money.
>
> Pass this on so others don't get scammed.

Obviously you were hoping for a good XXX-rated look-see at his 18
favorite whores. Must have been a real let-down for a redneck pervert
such as yourself.

~ BG

Bast
2011-01-12 10:52:18 EST
You dumb ass.
Next time buy the books of a good Republican like Condoleezza Rice

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_15?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=condoleeza+rice&sprefix=condoleeza+rice

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 5:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thought I'd better warn you.
>
> I Just got scammed out of $25.
>
> Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes."
>
> Turns out it's all about golf.
>
> Absolute waste of money.
>
> Pass this on so others don't get scammed.

Obviously you were hoping for a good XXX-rated look-see at his 18
favorite whores. Must have been a real let-down for a redneck pervert
such as yourself.

~ BG

Hags buys lots of stuff over the internet. Problem is, none of it works.
None of his purchases have done anything for his tiny pecker, earned him any
money or eliminated any of his multiple pains and anxieties.

The Patriot

On Jan 12, 5:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thought I'd better warn you.
>
> I Just got scammed out of $25.
>
> Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18
> Holes."
>
> Turns out it's all about golf.
>
> Absolute waste of money.
>
> Pass this on so others don't get scammed.

Obviously you were hoping for a good XXX-rated look-see
at his 18
favorite whores. Must have been a real let-down for a
redneck pervert
such as yourself.

~ BG
You are one dense, despicable mother fucker.

The Patriot
2011-01-12 11:44:43 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:wCkXo.27817$jj5.26274@newsfe03.iad...

> "Brad Guth" wrote in message
>
> On Jan 12, 5:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Thought I'd better warn you.
>>
>> I Just got scammed out of $25.
>>
>> Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18
>> Holes."
>>
>> Turns out it's all about golf.
>>
>> Absolute waste of money.
>>
>> Pass this on so others don't get scammed.
>
> Obviously you were hoping for a good XXX-rated
> look-see at his 18
> favorite whores. Must have been a real let-down for
> a redneck pervert
> such as yourself.
>
> ~ BG

> Hags buys lots of stuff over the internet. Problem
> is, none of it works. None of his purchases have done
> anything for his tiny pecker, earned him any money or
> eliminated any of his multiple pains and anxieties.

Despicable mother fucker number two.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:40:21 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thought I'd better warn you.
>
>I Just got scammed out of $25.
>
>Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes."
>
>Turns out it's all about golf.
>
>Absolute waste of money.
>
>Pass this on so others don't get scammed.

In Yahoo news I was just reading about one of Tiger Wood's trillions
of sex affairs... She said Tiger Wood's was a skinflint scrooge.
Recently she was drunk driving, ran a red light, and caused serious
injuries to another driver.

So, not only do we need the air car and water car,
we also need to add big soft bumpers around the cars.

http://img1.blockshopper.com/story_images/hyperlocal_clearlake/5898/PPFH%20New%20Attractions%20Photo%202%20-%20Bumper%20Cars.inline.jpg

________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Jan 12, 5:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thought I'd better warn you.
>
> I Just got scammed out of $25.
>
> Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes."
>
> Turns out it's all about golf.
>
> Absolute waste of money.
>
> Pass this on so others don't get scammed.

Obviously you were hoping for a good XXX-rated look-see at his 18
favorite whores. Must have been a real let-down for a redneck pervert
such as yourself.

~ BG

**************************************
I'm sooo proud of you ... you caught on to the joke on the first reading ..
let's hope the notroll is as smart ... nahhhh ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 5:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thought I'd better warn you.
>
> I Just got scammed out of $25.
>
> Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes."
>
> Turns out it's all about golf.
>
> Absolute waste of money.
>
> Pass this on so others don't get scammed.

Obviously you were hoping for a good XXX-rated look-see at his 18
favorite whores. Must have been a real let-down for a redneck pervert
such as yourself.

~ BG

I'm sooo proud of you ... you caught on to the joke on the first reading ..
let's hope the notroll is as smart ... nahhhh ...

This was just another way for Hags to articulate his contempt/jealousy for a
black man. Despite his problems, Tiger is still worth millions and will
earn millions more. That, and the fact that Hagar couldn't find 18 women on
the entire planet who would screw him, really upsets our little trailer
dweller.