Research Discussion: Let'sjust Ban All Handguns ...

Let'sjust Ban All Handguns ...

The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions. Funny ...
not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun on a
rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill whomever
they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.

So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV into a
crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
SUVs.

Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them ...
why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...

Guns don't kill people ... people do.
SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??

Bert
2011-01-12 06:03:59 EST
On Jan 11, 10:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions.  Funny ...
> not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun on a
> rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill whomever
> they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV into a
> crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> SUVs.
>
> Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them ...
> why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??

There was a time people with guns were allowed on planes. Great
depression featured tommy guns.It would be easier to ban beer in USA
than guns. At Palin's tea party they put gun powder in their tea.
Palin's toast is "Pass the Amunition and reload,and lets get rid of
democrates and their big mouths." She is a true Mafia GOPer She
will be our next president,and Rick Scott will be vice president.
TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Jan 11, 10:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions. Funny
> not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun on
> rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill whomever
> they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV into
> crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> SUVs.
>
> Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them ...
> why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??

There was a time people with guns were allowed on planes. Great
depression featured tommy guns.It would be easier to ban beer in USA
than guns. At Palin's tea party they put gun powder in their tea.
Palin's toast is "Pass the Amunition and reload,and lets get rid of
democrates and their big mouths." She is a true Mafia GOPer She
will be our next president,and Rick Scott will be vice president.
TreBert

**************************************
We can only hope she wins ... Reminds me of the "Mule Skinner" song
for some reason ... do they look like caribou ???

On Jan 11, 7:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions.  Funny ...
> not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun on a
> rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill whomever
> they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV into a
> crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> SUVs.
>
> Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them ...
> why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??

He was actually a 100% Jewish kid. Go figure.

Perhaps we need to ban government cheese handouts and subsidized
trailer parks.

How about banning all violent video games that allow loners to hone
their expertise in dispensing and glorifying wholesale death?
~ BG

On Jan 12, 5:45 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 11, 10:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions. Funny
> > not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun on
> > rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill whomever
> > they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> > So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV into
> > crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> > SUVs.
>
> > Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them ...
> > why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> > Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> > SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> > Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> > I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> > notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??
>
> There was a time people with guns were allowed on planes. Great
> depression featured tommy guns.It would be easier to ban beer in USA
> than guns.   At Palin's tea party they put gun powder in their tea.
> Palin's toast is "Pass the Amunition and reload,and lets get rid of
> democrates and their big mouths."  She is a true Mafia GOPer   She
> will be our next president,and Rick Scott will be vice president.
> TreBert
>
>         **************************************
> We can only hope she wins ... Reminds me of the "Mule Skinner" song
> for some reason ... do they look like caribou ???

Palin is a ZNR/GOP loose cannon, as well as being Hagar's favorite
pinup. Hagar probably has an inflatable life-sized Palin doll that
has functional orifices.

~ BG

On Jan 11, 7:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions. Funny
> not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun on
> rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill whomever
> they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV into
> crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> SUVs.
>
> Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them ...
> why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??

He was actually a 100% Jewish kid. Go figure.

Perhaps we need to ban government cheese handouts and subsidized trailer
parks.

*** The Welfare Niggers and Liberal White Trash hordes
would riot ....

How about banning all violent video games that allow loners to hone their
expertise in dispensing and glorifying wholesale death?
~ BG

*** Agreed ... while you're at it, ban all gay porn to reduce the
butt plugging among the hapless and witless Liberals, thus
cutting down on AIDS ... the money saved could be invested
in research to develop more powerful, but recoil-less handguns.

On Jan 12, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 7:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions. Funny
> > not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun on
> > rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill whomever
> > they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> > So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV into
> > crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> > SUVs.
>
> > Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them ...
> > why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> > Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> > SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> > Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> > I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> > notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??
>
> He was actually a 100% Jewish kid.  Go figure.
>
> Perhaps we need to ban government cheese handouts and subsidized trailer
> parks.
>
> *** The Welfare Niggers and Liberal White Trash hordes
> would riot ....
>
> How about banning all violent video games that allow loners to hone their
> expertise in dispensing and glorifying wholesale death?
>  ~ BG
>
> *** Agreed ... while you're at it, ban all gay porn to reduce the
> butt plugging among the hapless and witless Liberals, thus
> cutting down on AIDS ... the money saved could be invested
> in research to develop more powerful, but recoil-less handguns.

Perhaps you and contributor "John Smith" should get along like two
redneck peas in a pod.

btw; recoil-less handguns are rather simple, by simply having two
identical barrels and firing off two bullets at the same time should
do the trick. Just remember to always hold that recoil-less gun a
little off to one side, and try to not have anyone you care about
standing behind, or else.

~ BG

On Jan 12, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 7:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions. Funny
> > not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun
> > on
> > rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill
> > whomever
> > they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> > So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV
> > into
> > crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> > SUVs.
>
> > Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them
> > why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> > Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> > SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> > Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> > I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> > notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??
>
> He was actually a 100% Jewish kid. Go figure.
>
> Perhaps we need to ban government cheese handouts and subsidized trailer
> parks.
>
> *** The Welfare Niggers and Liberal White Trash hordes
> would riot ....
>
> How about banning all violent video games that allow loners to hone their
> expertise in dispensing and glorifying wholesale death?
> ~ BG
>
> *** Agreed ... while you're at it, ban all gay porn to reduce the
> butt plugging among the hapless and witless Liberals, thus
> cutting down on AIDS ... the money saved could be invested
> in research to develop more powerful, but recoil-less handguns.

Perhaps you and contributor "John Smith" should get along like two
redneck peas in a pod.

btw; recoil-less handguns are rather simple, by simply having two
identical barrels and firing off two bullets at the same time should
do the trick. Just remember to always hold that recoil-less gun a
little off to one side, and try to not have anyone you care about
standing behind, or else.

~ BG

************************************
The same Liberal Loon who invented the "lockable trigger
guard" also invented a recoil-less handgun. It was actually
quite advanced for a Liberal: One bullet fired through a
barrel in the forward direction, as in a normal gun, but the
other barrel simultaneously fired backwards, or 180 digress opposite. The
recoils, at least on paper, thus cancelled each
other out. Unfortunately, the Liberal Loon did not survive the
first test firing of the apparatus, killing himself instantly when
the second bullet entered his brain via the right eye ... the
media is still trying to blame George Bush and Dick Cheney
for the fortunate event.

On Jan 12, 1:02 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 12, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 11, 7:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions. Funny
> > > not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun
> > > on
> > > rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill
> > > whomever
> > > they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> > > So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV
> > > into
> > > crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> > > SUVs.
>
> > > Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them
> > > why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> > > Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> > > SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> > > Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> > > I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> > > notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??
>
> > He was actually a 100% Jewish kid. Go figure.
>
> > Perhaps we need to ban government cheese handouts and subsidized trailer
> > parks.
>
> > *** The Welfare Niggers and Liberal White Trash hordes
> > would riot ....
>
> > How about banning all violent video games that allow loners to hone their
> > expertise in dispensing and glorifying wholesale death?
> > ~ BG
>
> > *** Agreed ... while you're at it, ban all gay porn to reduce the
> > butt plugging among the hapless and witless Liberals, thus
> > cutting down on AIDS ... the money saved could be invested
> > in research to develop more powerful, but recoil-less handguns.
>
> Perhaps you and contributor "John Smith" should get along like two
> redneck peas in a pod.
>
> btw;  recoil-less handguns are rather simple, by simply having two
> identical barrels and firing off two bullets at the same time should
> do the trick.  Just remember to always hold that recoil-less gun a
> little off to one side, and try to not have anyone you care about
> standing behind, or else.
>
>  ~ BG
>
>         ************************************
> The same Liberal Loon who invented the "lockable trigger
> guard" also invented a recoil-less handgun.  It was actually
> quite advanced for a Liberal:  One bullet fired through a
> barrel in the forward direction, as in a normal gun, but the
> other barrel simultaneously fired backwards, or 180 digress opposite. The
> recoils, at least on paper, thus cancelled each
> other out.  Unfortunately, the Liberal Loon did not survive the
> first test firing of the apparatus, killing himself instantly when
> the second bullet entered his brain via the right eye ... the
> media is still trying to blame George Bush and Dick Cheney
> for the fortunate event.

Go figure.

Bert
2011-01-12 18:31:06 EST
On Jan 12, 10:51 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 5:45 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 11, 10:06 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The Liberal Loons are on yet another rampage of gun restrictions. Funny
> > > not a peep out of them when that Muslim hoodlum at Fort Hood took a gun on
> > > rampage ... I guess it is ok for radical Muslims nutjobs to kill whomever
> > > they like, but not for a deranged Liberal Moroony from Arizona.
>
> > > So, in Southern California an older gentleman last year crashed a SUV into
> > > crowd, killing three and wounding several more ... why don't we ban all
> > > SUVs.
>
> > > Thousands of gay butt-pluggers contract AIDS every year, killing them ...
> > > why don't we outlaw Faggotry ...
>
> > > Guns don't kill people ... people do.
> > > SUVs don't kill people ... people driving them do.
> > > Faggots ... well, I won't go there ...
> > > I'm sure the Liberal Gaylords will say it so much better, what say you,
> > > notroll, jake, chasnemo, RT ... up to the task ??
>
> > There was a time people with guns were allowed on planes. Great
> > depression featured tommy guns.It would be easier to ban beer in USA
> > than guns.   At Palin's tea party they put gun powder in their tea.
> > Palin's toast is "Pass the Amunition and reload,and lets get rid of
> > democrates and their big mouths."  She is a true Mafia GOPer   She
> > will be our next president,and Rick Scott will be vice president.
> > TreBert

> > We can only hope she wins ... Reminds me of the "Mule Skinner" song
> > for some reason ... do they look like caribou ???
>
> Palin is a ZNR/GOP loose cannon, as well as being Hagar's favorite
> pinup.  Hagar probably has an inflatable life-sized Palin doll that
> has functional orifices.
>
>  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Palin's big mouth is the only orifice needed. TreBert