Research Discussion: O'Bummer's Moment Of Silence

O'Bummer's Moment Of Silence

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congresswoman_shot

So, the two-faced O'Bummer will lead the Nation in a
Moment of Silence for Gabby Giffords ...

Why didn't he do the same thing when his Muslim Brother
Malik Hasan shot up a bunch of people at Fort Hood ,
killing thirteen and wounding thirty ???

I see, the victims there weren't all Liberal Democrats ...
what a phony ...

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

On Jan 10, 11:05 am, JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:
> Jared Lee Loughner ( who shot Gabrielle Giffords ) is mentally ill; still, he knew his future was bleak. Was he on LSD or something ? He used a 9mm Glock ( model 19 ) pistol with a 33-round magazine. 33 were fired. He used a taxi, but didn't pay the fare. WikiPedia says: << A leaked memorandum from the Department of Homeland Security described Loughner as having possible ties to the anti-Semitic, anti-immigration far-right group "American Renaissance". >> In a Myspace post left the morning of the shooting, Jared wrote: << Goodbye friends. Please don't be mad at me. The literacy rate is below 5%. I haven't talked to one person who is literate. I want to make it out alive. The longest war in the history of the United States. Goodbye. I'm saddened with the current currency and job employment. I had a bully at school. Thank you. P.S. -- plead the fifth ! >>

Unfortunately, with a good public funded lawyer(s) and numerous
expertise in most every aspect of dealing with this young adult that's
more than a little off, there's a good chance he'll be saved from any
death penalty and may even get out on supervised parole before Charles
Manson does.

If he's not talking, then perhaps he's not half as crazy as we might
like to think.

What grades was he getting in social studies? (could be near genius,
so he'd best not say a word unless life without parole was his intent)

~ BG

On Jan 10, 7:11 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congresswoman_shot
>
> So, the two-faced O'Bummer will lead the Nation in a
> Moment of Silence for Gabby Giffords ...
>
> Why didn't he do the same thing when his Muslim Brother
> Malik Hasan shot up a bunch of people at Fort Hood ,
> killing thirteen and wounding thirty ???
>
> I see, the victims there weren't all Liberal Democrats ...
> what a phony ...

When Hagar becomes president of these United States, no doubt we'll
see big changes. Until then you kinda have to do as you're asked,
unless you got a damn good excuse not to.
~ BG

On Jan 10, 7:11 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congresswoman_shot
>
> So, the two-faced O'Bummer will lead the Nation in a
> Moment of Silence for Gabby Giffords ...
>
> Why didn't he do the same thing when his Muslim Brother
> Malik Hasan shot up a bunch of people at Fort Hood ,
> killing thirteen and wounding thirty ???
>
> I see, the victims there weren't all Liberal Democrats ...
> what a phony ...

When Hagar becomes president of these United States, no doubt we'll
see big changes. Until then you kinda have to do as you're asked,
unless you got a damn good excuse not to.
~ BG

************************************
So much about a Government for ALL people ... seems this one
is for Liberals only membership.
That's ok ... we don't get mad, we get even ..

On Jan 10, 11:05 am, JeffRelf.F-M.FM wrote:
> Jared Lee Loughner ( who shot Gabrielle Giffords ) is mentally ill; still,
> he knew his future was bleak. Was he on LSD or something ? He used a 9mm
> Glock ( model 19 ) pistol with a 33-round magazine. 33 were fired. He used
> a taxi, but didn't pay the fare. WikiPedia says: << A leaked memorandum
> from the Department of Homeland Security described Loughner as having
> possible ties to the anti-Semitic, anti-immigration far-right group
> "American Renaissance". >> In a Myspace post left the morning of the
> shooting, Jared wrote: << Goodbye friends. Please don't be mad at me. The
> literacy rate is below 5%. I haven't talked to one person who is literate.
> I want to make it out alive. The longest war in the history of the United
> States. Goodbye. I'm saddened with the current currency and job
> employment. I had a bully at school. Thank you. P.S. -- plead the fifth !

Unfortunately, with a good public funded lawyer(s) and numerous
expertise in most every aspect of dealing with this young adult that's
more than a little off, there's a good chance he'll be saved from any
death penalty and may even get out on supervised parole before Charles
Manson does.

If he's not talking, then perhaps he's not half as crazy as we might
like to think.

What grades was he getting in social studies? (could be near genius,
so he'd best not say a word unless life without parole was his intent)

~ BG

You should be worried, Loon ... Jared too was seeing things on Venus ...