Research Discussion: Donald Trump And Hagar For President !!! ... COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!

Donald Trump And Hagar For President !!! ... COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!

Donald Trump and Hagar for President !!! ... COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/us-politics/8248045/Donald-Trump-planning-to-run-for-President.html

Bert for President of 'Before Before Before The Big Bang' !!!

Brad for President of 'Sitting on a Broken Record Player' !!!

Sir Artie for 'FEMAROO Camps with World of Warcraft' !!!

Twonky for 'HASHem God/ess Like Paratrooper Savior' !!!

Alexa for 'Just Hanging with Blood Sucking Mothman Friends' !!!

Anita Darling for 'Paranormal PVC Model' try Stizzoli Knitwear NY !!!

John Winston for 'Lifeguard of Story Tellers' (Y-s T-at's Ri-ht) !!!

Charles for 'Planet Manda is Morfing Analytical Department' !!!

Harry for 'Breaking! Bohemian Ballistic Bombs Booming Bank On It' !!!

Worry Potty Horry Shoppy for 'Space Jester Hats, 57% off SALE' !!!

Mr HVAC is the Boss !!!

_______________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2011-01-10 05:07:52 EST
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:36:53 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Charles for 'Planet Manda is Morfing Analytical Department' !!!

I did not know that - my latest information was that planet Earth
is Ascending ;-)

Heil Jim!
C.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:07:52 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:36:53 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Charles for 'Planet Manda is Morfing Analytical Department' !!!
>
>I did not know that - my latest information was that planet Earth
>is Ascending ;-)
>
>Heil Jim!
>C.

Howdy Commander !

Did you see that recent Mothman documentary ?
There are so many different creatures OUT THERE
on so many different levels. Amazing, aye.
(Well, only normal)

12:55 noon...

Time to eat something !!!

:-)

(I have fresh chicken livers in the fridge)
(Nice with chili and a bit of ketchup)

____________

On Jan 9, 1:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Donald Trump and Hagar for President !!! ... COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/us-politic...
>
> Bert for President of 'Before Before Before The Big Bang' !!!
>
> Brad for President of 'Sitting on a Broken Record Player' !!!
>
> Sir Artie for 'FEMAROO Camps with World of Warcraft' !!!
>
> Twonky for 'HASHem God/ess Like Paratrooper Savior' !!!
>
> Alexa for 'Just Hanging with Blood Sucking Mothman Friends' !!!
>
> Anita Darling for 'Paranormal PVC Model' try Stizzoli Knitwear NY !!!
>
> John Winston for 'Lifeguard of Story Tellers' (Y-s T-at's Ri-ht) !!!
>
> Charles for 'Planet Manda is Morfing Analytical Department' !!!
>
> Harry for 'Breaking! Bohemian Ballistic Bombs Booming Bank On It' !!!
>
> Worry Potty Horry Shoppy for 'Space Jester Hats, 57% off SALE' !!!
>
> Mr HVAC is the Boss !!!
>
> _______________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

At least as president and still perfectly capable of seeing and
deductively figuring out stuff for myself, thereby unlike the Faith-
Based blind, snookered and dumbfounded that still can't figure out how
to accomplish a basic 5th grade rated photo enlargement, or much less
interpret anything from any of it.

How is it that Sir Gilligan Horry has never managed to get so much as
any mention in those Australian K12 textbooks?

Do K12s use your YouTubes as classroom examples of what not to do?

Are they ashamed of what you make people think about their people and
its screwed up government that makes our dysfunctional FEMA look good.

What does Sir Gilligan Horry think about our moon?

Perhaps the Ed Conrad “man of coal” is the missing link of the first
do-over. More than likely us human species were put here either by
mistake or intentionally done in order to see what might happen.
There may have been several creation or seeding do-overs, especially
considering those pesky ice ages, hungry animals bigger than a tour
bus and otherwise them pesky asteroid/meteor impacts as well as
getting traumatized from massive moon rocks that couldn’t be avoided.
Perhaps the last attempt at seeding Earth with the human species had
something to do with the arrival of our once icy moon.

Try to imagine a kg mosquito thawed out from one of those dino era ice
ages or excavated from a layer of coal, or perhaps a few exoskeleton
bugs that you could put a saddle on. Naked goldilocks humans would
have been extremely low on the food chain, and relatively easy
pickings considering how much bigger, crankier and nastier most
everything else was.

Many, many times before it was the end of the world, as well as in
between ice-ages it was far less than ideal. This time we seem to be
getting ourselves cooked alive and/or snowed under as well as storm
and flood traumatized. The good news is that Greenland is floating
upwards faster than oceans are rising, and every year there’s
considerable new land available that isn’t continually iced over.

China has been extensively cruising all over this world long before
anyone else, and those expansive ice shelfs are not exactly impossible
to walk on or to otherwise pull sleds and portable yurts along, not to
mention all the extra dry land made available in each mid ice age with
so much being iced up. So therefore ice-age migrations of humans
seems perfectly doable, especially if you were looking for either
higher ground or better caves that were above or out of the way of
whatever seasonal floodplain of gauntlet flows of glacial ice and
dammed up water that had no safe place to go, other than through your
cave.

Most of intelligent humans only got themselves ahead of the other
99.9% of the highly competitive local biodiversity after the end of
the last ice age that terminated relatively hard as of 11,712 years
ago, and ever since we've been thawing out like never before (almost
as though we previously didn’t have a moon or nearly as much seasonal
tilt or slow tidal induced wobble before).

Apparently the furless naked Goldilocks human species (especially
those of us that weren’t of those fury and smelly big-foots) didn't do
so well in snow or ice, or while being chased by those pesky floods
that took everything out in their paths. If it wasn't one thing it
was another and another that made surviving on our Eden/Earth
downright testy, if not insurmountable to say the least. God’s
original people (mostly black dudes and their Aunt Jemima gals)
certainly had their survival work cut out for themselves. If they
were Jewish they would have had servitudes and slaves, as well as
having false flag wars and crucifictions, so at least we know that
wasn’t the case (perhaps they hadn't invented hording, greed, insider
trading, mafia cabal like market speculating, body organ snatchings,
Madoff Ponzi corruption or need to commit treasonous or murderous
acts).

According to our physically dark moon, Earth got summarily nailed by
those 10+ km asteroids a good 100+ times if not a thousand times over,
and each one of those events would have nearly wiped out the global
diversity of that era. Whatever made that lunar south pole crater/
dent of 2500 km diameter and busting 3e18 tonnes lose (similar to the
encounter needed for creating the Arctic ocean basin) would have been
yet another biodiversity wipeout for humanity and most of everything
else, even if that horrific primary impactor never touched us because
of all the secondary moon debris gauntlet of hundreds or nearly a
thousand 10 km impactors all by itself would have been more than
sufficient doom, even for contributor Warhol. In other words, it
would have been raining those 10 km moon basalt rocks plus loads of
smaller items on us for months and even years on end, and no place on
Earth would have been safe.

Our second moon “3753 Cruithne” of roughly 5 km could have been a
lithobraking established orbit, as a part of something much bigger
which smacked into us at a sufficiently low angle and kept right on
going. Could have been from a really big rear-ender sucker-punch that
lost one of its nuts.

According to somewhat recent astronomy and astrophysics research, the
majority if not most of the moons in our solar system were captured,
as in not having been created on the fly or created from secondary
debris after big encounters. This means that our moon was unlikely
created from matter forced out of Earth, as all K12 and higher
education textbooks as well as mainstream media insist, and if a moon
can be captured, then so can a planet. Perhaps now we have a whole
new ballgame that’ll start making sense.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

On Jan 11, 1:26 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Our second moon “3753 Cruithne” of roughly 5 km could have been a
> lithobraking established orbit, as a part of something much bigger
> which smacked into us at a sufficiently low angle and kept right on
> going.  Could have been from a really big rear-ender sucker-punch that
> lost one of its nuts.
>
> According to somewhat recent astronomy and astrophysics research, the
> majority if not most of the moons in our solar system were captured,
> as in not having been created on the fly or created from secondary
> debris after big encounters.  This means that our moon was unlikely
> created from matter forced out of Earth, as all K12 and higher
> education textbooks as well as mainstream media insist, and if a moon
> can be captured, then so can a planet.  Perhaps now we have a whole
> new ballgame that’ll start making sense.
>
>  Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:

OK, I keep trying to reply to you with a result of OH WOW.
And I will keep trying. And then ... so, what.
And... is it worth it ?
Yes.
UseNet NewsGroups must go on !!!

:-)

_______________

On Jan 10, 9:49 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <sir.gilligan.ho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]
> > lost one of its nuts.
>
> > According to somewhat recent astronomy and astrophysics research, the
> > majority if not most of the moons in our solar system were captured,
> > as in not having been created on the fly or created from secondary
> > debris after big encounters.  This means that our moon was unlikely
> > created from matter forced out of Earth, as all K12 and higher
> > education textbooks as well as mainstream media insist, and if a moon
> > can be captured, then so can a planet.  Perhaps now we have a whole
> > new ballgame that’ll start making sense.
>
> >  Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
> >  http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
> >  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> >  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>
> OK, I keep trying to reply to you with a result of OH WOW.
> And I will keep trying. And then ... so, what.

It's not that you're unappreciated, whereas it's more like your loose
cannons are taking out the innocent and causing more collateral damage
than good.

You simply need to focus on something/anything that'll get your
efforts noted in some obscure textbook or public record other than
being charged for crimes against humanity.

If you could pick one or possibly two things that you'd care to always
be known for; what would that be?

How can we help make that happen?

~ BG

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 07:46:43 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 10, 9:49 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <sir.gilligan.ho...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

Brad, bumper cars...

http://img1.blockshopper.com/story_images/hyperlocal_clearlake/5898/PPFH%20New%20Attractions%20Photo%202%20-%20Bumper%20Cars.inline.jpg

Instead, people such as you
just make gasoline smoke banger rusty tin cans.

_______________

On Jan 12, 10:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 07:46:43 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 10, 9:49 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <sir.gilligan.ho...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:

> Brad, bumper cars...
>
> http://img1.blockshopper.com/story_images/hyperlocal_clearlake/5898/P...
>
> Instead, people such as you
> just make gasoline smoke banger rusty tin cans.
>
> _______________
Which one of those bumper cars is yours?

btw, I'd make hybrid cars, SUVs and all sorts of trucks and buses that
run extensively on h2o2 and a little diesel or whatever hydrocarbon
makes you a happy camper. Mine are zero NOx, minimal CO2 as well as
consume no atmosphere (so they can run as well underwater or in the
vacuum of space), and the full sized Hummer gets 100+ mpg out of every
liquid gallon of hydrocarbon or synfuel that's similar to diesel.

I understand that large portions of Australia might be highly
motivated to owning cars, trucks and buses that can run as well
underwater as not.
~ BG