Research Discussion: Democrat Survives Shot Through Head

Democrat Survives Shot Through Head
Posts: 19

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2011-01-09 11:56:57 EST
It has long been rumored that Democrats, or Progressives, as they fancy
themselves, or witless Liberals, as the rest of the country perceives them,
have empty spaces in those locations where most of us straight thinking and
common-sense blessed representatives of the human race have a functioning
brain. So it comes as no big surprise that one of theirs actually survived
a bullet traveling from in one end, through empty space and out the other
end. We hope that Gabrielle's wounds heal quickly and we are very happy that
the empty space, partly responsible for the dysfunctional Obama Porkulus
Bill and the O'Bummercare rip-off, was not affected at all. We sincerely
hope she'll re-join the ranks of the remaining brainless wonders of the
Democrat Party for renewed rounds of assaulting our country's integrity,
financial stability and the continued shafting of the American Public.



Chatnoir
2011-01-09 14:23:25 EST
On Jan 9, 8:56 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It has long been rumored that Democrats, or Progressives, as they fancy
> themselves, or witless Liberals, as the rest of the country perceives them,
> have empty spaces in those locations where most of us straight thinking and
> common-sense blessed representatives of the human race have a functioning
> brain.  So it comes as no big surprise that one of theirs actually survived
> a bullet traveling from in one end, through empty space and out the other
> end.

http://tinyurl.com/394hx8m

Hagar
2011-01-09 14:43:38 EST

"chatnoir" <wolfbat359a@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:e50bb5ed-b06f-4327-8084-443a437e6f96@g26g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 9, 8:56 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It has long been rumored that Democrats, or Progressives, as they fancy
> themselves, or witless Liberals, as the rest of the country perceives
> them,
> have empty spaces in those locations where most of us straight thinking
> and
> common-sense blessed representatives of the human race have a functioning
> brain. So it comes as no big surprise that one of theirs actually survived
> a bullet traveling from in one end, through empty space and out the other
> end.

http://tinyurl.com/394hx8m

Thanks for posting your ancestral family portrait ...
It indicates the source of your DNA and it also explains why you really
are as dumb as you portray yourself to be.
O'Bummercare can probably provide you with placebos for your imagined
ailment, which is all you empty headed morons really need, after all ...



Vtcapo
2011-01-09 18:56:20 EST
On Jan 9, 2:23 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 8:56 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > It has long been rumored that Democrats, or Progressives, as they fancy
> > themselves, or witless Liberals, as the rest of the country perceives them,
> > have empty spaces in those locations where most of us straight thinking and
> > common-sense blessed representatives of the human race have a functioning
> > brain.  So it comes as no big surprise that one of theirs actually survived
> > a bullet traveling from in one end, through empty space and out the other
> > end.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/394hx8m

I wouldn't give him any ideas. He's already making DeerBells.....

RT

Bert
2011-01-09 19:07:22 EST
On Jan 9, 6:56 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2:23 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 9, 8:56 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > It has long been rumored that Democrats, or Progressives, as they fancy
> > > themselves, or witless Liberals, as the rest of the country perceives them,
> > > have empty spaces in those locations where most of us straight thinking and
> > > common-sense blessed representatives of the human race have a functioning
> > > brain.  So it comes as no big surprise that one of theirs actually survived
> > > a bullet traveling from in one end, through empty space and out the other
> > > end.
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/394hx8m
>
> I wouldn't give him any ideas. He's already making DeerBells.....
>
> RT

Mafia top gun GOPers know how to take care of good and honest
democrates in office. Reality is shoting them in the head is faster
and cheaper than runing agaist them TreBert

Clave
2011-01-09 19:21:02 EST

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:99ae0ce7-c6dd-46f2-a691-b7e447f530f5@t35g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...

<...>

> Mafia top gun GOPers know how to take care of good and honest
> democrates in office. Reality is shoting them in the head is faster
> and cheaper than runing agaist them TreBert

Aren't you fierce.

Jim



Hagar
2011-01-09 20:14:42 EST

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:99ae0ce7-c6dd-46f2-a691-b7e447f530f5@t35g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 9, 6:56 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2:23 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 9, 8:56 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > It has long been rumored that Democrats, or Progressives, as they
> > > fancy
> > > themselves, or witless Liberals, as the rest of the country perceives
> > > them,
> > > have empty spaces in those locations where most of us straight
> > > thinking and
> > > common-sense blessed representatives of the human race have a
> > > functioning
> > > brain. So it comes as no big surprise that one of theirs actually
> > > survived
> > > a bullet traveling from in one end, through empty space and out the
> > > other
> > > end.
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/394hx8m
>
> I wouldn't give him any ideas. He's already making DeerBells.....
>
> RT

Mafia top gun GOPers know how to take care of good and honest
democrates in office. Reality is shoting them in the head is faster
and cheaper than runing agaist them TreBert

**************************************
Nice try, shit-for-brains ... this one was a disgruntled Liberal, who
pulled the trigger ...



Clave
2011-01-09 20:24:02 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:LcudnQT1NYMewLfQnZ2dnUVZ5s6dnZ2d@giganews.com...

<...>

> Nice try, shit-for-brains ... this one was a disgruntled Liberal, who
> pulled the trigger ...

No, he was a nut who snapped.

Which means that all the violent rhetoric from the right is perfectly OK.

Jim
--
"Don't retreat, instead RELOAD!"
Sarah Palin



Vtcapo
2011-01-09 22:11:45 EST
On Jan 9, 8:14 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
>
> news:99ae0ce7-c6dd-46f2-a691-b7e447f530f5@t35g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 9, 6:56 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 9, 2:23 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 9, 8:56 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > It has long been rumored that Democrats, or Progressives, as they
> > > > fancy
> > > > themselves, or witless Liberals, as the rest of the country perceives
> > > > them,
> > > > have empty spaces in those locations where most of us straight
> > > > thinking and
> > > > common-sense blessed representatives of the human race have a
> > > > functioning
> > > > brain. So it comes as no big surprise that one of theirs actually
> > > > survived
> > > > a bullet traveling from in one end, through empty space and out the
> > > > other
> > > > end.
>
> > >http://tinyurl.com/394hx8m
>
> > I wouldn't give him any ideas. He's already making DeerBells.....
>
> > RT
>
> Mafia top gun GOPers know how to take care of good and honest
> democrates in office. Reality is shoting them in the head is faster
> and cheaper than runing agaist them  TreBert
>
>         **************************************
> Nice try, shit-for-brains ... this one was a disgruntled Liberal, who
> pulled the trigger ...

Wasn't she one of the many that Palin put in her cross hairs. Not that
she shares any responsibility...

RT

Vtcapo
2011-01-09 22:14:07 EST
On Jan 9, 8:24 pm, "Clave" <claviusdespamm...@cablespeed.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:LcudnQT1NYMewLfQnZ2dnUVZ5s6dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> <...>
>
> > Nice try, shit-for-brains ... this one was a disgruntled Liberal, who
> > pulled the trigger ...
>
> No, he was a nut who snapped.
>
> Which means that all the violent rhetoric from the right is perfectly OK.
>
> Jim
> --
> "Don't retreat, instead RELOAD!"
>     Sarah Palin

That's exactly what happened except someone knocked the clip out of
his hand...

RT
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron