Research Discussion: God Created The Universe ...not The Big Bang ???

God Created The Universe ...not The Big Bang ???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang

Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
"Morons of the Obamacalypse", all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the failed
math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were the
real fanny pirates).

Evolution, on the other hand, could explain the development of brain-dead
Liberals and Nancy Pelosi, or such beauties as Henry Waxman or Harry Reid,
but if they are a result of God's ineptitude, then perhaps the dude isn't as
"omnipotent" as the Babble would like us to believe.

Bert
2011-01-06 13:43:59 EST
On Jan 6, 1:09 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang
>
> Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
> "Morons of the Obamacalypse",  all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
> O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
> fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the failed
> math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were the
> real fanny pirates).
>
> Evolution, on the other hand, could explain the development of brain-dead
> Liberals and Nancy Pelosi, or such beauties as Henry Waxman or Harry Reid,
> but if they are a result of God's ineptitude, then perhaps the dude isn't as
> "omnipotent" as the Babble would like us to believe.

It begs the question "Who created Gods"? TreBert

"Hagar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang

Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
"Morons of the Obamacalypse", all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the failed
math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were the
real fanny pirates).

Evolution, on the other hand, could explain how Hagar is the first of his
clan to lack a prehensile tail and sport opposable thumbs. This giant leap
permitted him to move from the jungle into a large aluminum box and wipe his
ass with other than his hand.

On Jan 6, 10:43 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jan 6, 1:09 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang
>
> > Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
> > "Morons of the Obamacalypse",  all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
> > O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
> > fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the failed
> > math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were the
> > real fanny pirates).
>
> > Evolution, on the other hand, could explain the development of brain-dead
> > Liberals and Nancy Pelosi, or such beauties as Henry Waxman or Harry Reid,
> > but if they are a result of God's ineptitude, then perhaps the dude isn't as
> > "omnipotent" as the Babble would like us to believe.
>
> It begs the question  "Who created Gods"?   TreBert

Worse yet, is why the hell did those Gods bother to create ZNR/GOP
rednecks like Hagar and rabbi Saul?

Wouldn't there have been a "stop work" red flag posted at the DNA
creation phase?

Perhaps this God of theirs was drunk as a skunk at the time. Of
course red flags as long as they're kosher don't seem to mean anything
to our crack CIA, FBI or SEC, so perhaps that explains how such
dysfunctional DNA got through the initial quality control phase
without a hitch.

~ BG

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang
>
> Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
> "Morons of the Obamacalypse", all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
> O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
> fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the failed
> math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were
> the
> real fanny pirates).
>
> Evolution, on the other hand, could explain how Hagar is the first of his
> clan to lack a prehensile tail and sport opposable thumbs. This giant
> leap permitted him to move from the jungle into a large aluminum box and
> wipe his ass with other than his hand.

As expected, you ignorant pussy, you can't even write a sentence
correctly ... did you have one of those famous brain-fart lapses,
you moron ???
... and wipe his ass with _________ other than his hand.
(fill in the blanks)
I won't embarrass you any further, you puerile cretin, since you
seem to do a much better a job of it all by your lonesome ....

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang
>
> Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
> "Morons of the Obamacalypse", all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
> O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
> fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the failed
> math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were
> the
> real fanny pirates).
>
> Evolution, on the other hand, could explain how Hagar is the first of his
> clan to lack a prehensile tail and sport opposable thumbs. This giant
> leap permitted him to move from the jungle into a large aluminum box and
> wipe his ass with other than his hand.

As expected, you ignorant pussy, you can't even write a sentence
correctly ... did you have one of those famous brain-fart lapses,
you moron ???
... and wipe his ass with _________ other than his hand.
(fill in the blanks)
I won't embarrass you any further, you puerile cretin, since you
seem to do a much better a job of it all by your lonesome ....

You total fuckwit. The sentence makes perfect sense. The "other" is
probably toilet paper, a page from a catalog or a corn cob. As in prior to
evolution, you and yours used your hands to wipe your asses. With
evolution, you utilize something else (other). Get it?

> "Hagar" wrote in message

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang
>>
>> Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
>> "Morons of the Obamacalypse", all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
>> O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
>> fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the
>> failed
>> math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were
>> the
>> real fanny pirates).
>>
>> Evolution, on the other hand, could explain how Hagar is the first of his
>> clan to lack a prehensile tail and sport opposable thumbs. This giant
>> leap permitted him to move from the jungle into a large aluminum box and
>> wipe his ass with other than his hand.
>
> As expected, you ignorant pussy, you can't even write a sentence
> correctly ... did you have one of those famous brain-fart lapses,
> you moron ???
> ... and wipe his ass with _________ other than his hand.
> (fill in the blanks)
> I won't embarrass you any further, you puerile cretin, since you
> seem to do a much better a job of it all by your lonesome ....

> You total fuckwit. The sentence makes perfect sense. The "other" is
> probably toilet paper, a page from a catalog or a corn cob. As in prior
> to evolution, you and yours used your hands to wipe your asses. With
> evolution, you utilize something else (other). Get it?

No, you don't get it, you loony graduate of RT's school for
failed pupils. But, since I pity morons like you.. I'll give you
a hint: perhaps the word "something" is missing ??? hmmm
just a suggestion ... you don't have to use it ... perhaps you
intended to put it there, but were interrupted by a drooling
spell ... I understand ... it's a bitch when you think you're
perfect and then it turns out you're just a dummy. Don't let
it get to you ... you can't help being what you are.

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang
>>
>> Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
>> "Morons of the Obamacalypse", all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
>> O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
>> fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the
>> failed
>> math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were
>> the
>> real fanny pirates).
>>
>> Evolution, on the other hand, could explain how Hagar is the first of his
>> clan to lack a prehensile tail and sport opposable thumbs. This giant
>> leap permitted him to move from the jungle into a large aluminum box and
>> wipe his ass with other than his hand.
>
> As expected, you ignorant pussy, you can't even write a sentence
> correctly ... did you have one of those famous brain-fart lapses,
> you moron ???
> ... and wipe his ass with _________ other than his hand.
> (fill in the blanks)
> I won't embarrass you any further, you puerile cretin, since you
> seem to do a much better a job of it all by your lonesome ....

> You total fuckwit. The sentence makes perfect sense. The "other" is
> probably toilet paper, a page from a catalog or a corn cob. As in prior
> to evolution, you and yours used your hands to wipe your asses. With
> evolution, you utilize something else (other). Get it?

No, you don't get it, you loony graduate of RT's school for
failed pupils. But, since I pity morons like you.. I'll give you
a hint: perhaps the word "something" is missing ??? hmmm
just a suggestion ... you don't have to use it ... perhaps you
intended to put it there, but were interrupted by a drooling
spell ... I understand ... it's a bitch when you think you're
perfect and then it turns out you're just a dummy. Don't let
it get to you ... you can't help being what you are.

The word "something" is not required to make the sentence correct. Your
egress from the short bus was obviously premature.

ChasNemo
2011-01-06 20:19:56 EST
On Jan 6, 4:26 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang
>
> Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
> "Morons of the Obamacalypse",  all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
> O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
> fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the failed
> math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were the
> real fanny pirates).
>
> Evolution, on the other hand, could explain how Hagar is the first of his
> clan to lack a prehensile tail and sport opposable thumbs.  This giant leap
> permitted him to move from the jungle into a large aluminum box and wipe his
> ass with other than his hand.

The Big Bang occurred when Hagar first tried to hit on Dolly the Sheep.

ChasNemo
2011-01-06 20:22:11 EST
On Jan 6, 6:56 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hagar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hagar"  wrote in message
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110106/lf_nm_life/us_pope_bigbang
>
> >> Ok ... that explains everything ... so it was him then who created the
> >> "Morons of the Obamacalypse",  all the stupid noTrolls who voted for
> >> O'Bummercare, he created all the Homos who now suddenly want to become
> >> fierce "Spartan" warriors, according to our resident faggot RT, the
> >> failed
> >> math teacher (actually, you dumb clod, it was Ernst Roehm's SA, who were
> >> the
> >> real fanny pirates).
>
> >> Evolution, on the other hand, could explain how Hagar is the first of his
> >> clan to lack a prehensile tail and sport opposable thumbs.  This giant
> >> leap permitted him to move from the jungle into a large aluminum box and
> >> wipe his ass with other than his hand.
>
> > As expected, you ignorant pussy, you can't even write a sentence
> > correctly ... did you have one of those famous brain-fart lapses,
> > you moron ???
> > ... and wipe his ass with _________ other than his hand.
> > (fill in the blanks)
> > I won't embarrass you any further, you puerile cretin, since you
> > seem to do a much better a job of it all by your lonesome ....

> > You total fuckwit.  The sentence makes perfect sense.  The "other" is
> > probably toilet paper, a page from a catalog or a corn cob.  As in prior
> > to evolution, you and yours used your hands to wipe your asses.  With
> > evolution, you utilize something else (other).  Get it?
>
> No, you don't get it, you loony graduate of RT's school for
> failed pupils.  But, since I pity morons like you.. I'll give you
> a hint:  perhaps the word "something" is missing ??? hmmm
> just a suggestion ... you don't have to use it ... perhaps you
> intended to put it there, but were interrupted by a drooling
> spell ... I understand ... it's a bitch when you think you're
> perfect and then it turns out you're just a dummy.  Don't let
> it get to you ... you can't help being what you are.

> The word "something" is not required to make the sentence correct.  Your
> egress from the short bus was obviously premature.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar has now been officially remediated to the short bus. He'll be
given another trial release in, oh, 4 or 5 years. In the meantime
he'll be using the laptop chained to the Port-A-Potty at the back of
the bus.