Research Discussion: Our New Fighting Elite ...

Our New Fighting Elite ...

No caption required ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

Vtcapo
2011-01-06 07:30:27 EST
On Jan 5, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     No caption required ...
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

Poor Hagar, he’s a homophobe. He doesn’t remember that the Spartan’s
were the fiercest warriors ever to fight. They new that if you loved
the guy next to you, you’d die for him.

RT
PS I hear you have a full collection of Barry Manilow, Bette Midler
and Judy Garland albums. Don’t you think it’s time for you to come
out or……… Enlist! Bawhahahahaahahahahahah

On Jan 5, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No caption required ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

Poor Hagar, he\ufffds a homophobe. He doesn\ufffdt remember that the Spartan\ufffds
were the fiercest warriors ever to fight. They new that if you loved
the guy next to you, you\ufffdd die for him.

RT
PS I hear you have a full collection of Barry Manilow, Bette Midler
and Judy Garland albums. Don\ufffdt you think it\ufffds time for you to come
out or\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd Enlist! Bawhahahahaahahahahahah

**************************************
You as much as admitted that you were a homo. I think out real fighting men
are too busy to look who's attacking them from the front, than to have to
worry
about a sneak attack from the rear ... friendly fire, at that ...

PS: Does Barbara know you're a Poofter ???

Vtcapo
2011-01-06 09:08:37 EST
On Jan 6, 8:34 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 5, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > No caption required ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> Poor Hagar, he s a homophobe.  He doesn t remember that the Spartan s
> were the fiercest warriors ever to fight.  They new that if you loved
> the guy next to you, you d die for him.
>
> RT
> PS I hear you have a full collection of Barry Manilow, Bette Midler
> and Judy Garland albums.  Don t you think it s time for you to come
> out or Enlist! Bawhahahahaahahahahahah
>
>         **************************************
> You as much as admitted that you were a homo.  I think out real fighting men
> are too busy to look who's attacking them from the front, than to have to
> worry
> about a sneak attack from the rear ... friendly fire, at that ...
>
> PS: Does Barbara know you're a Poofter ???

Yaaaaawnn..... Funny, you and HVAC keep bringing that up but fail to
show any proof. This NG knows that the only butt buddies on this site
are you, HVAC and Sgall.

Not that anything is wrong with that.... Right Jerry?

RT

On Jan 6, 8:34 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 5, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > No caption required ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> Poor Hagar, he s a homophobe. He doesn t remember that the Spartan s
> were the fiercest warriors ever to fight. They new that if you loved
> the guy next to you, you d die for him.
>
> RT
> PS I hear you have a full collection of Barry Manilow, Bette Midler
> and Judy Garland albums. Don t you think it s time for you to come
> out or Enlist! Bawhahahahaahahahahahah
>
> **************************************
> You as much as admitted that you were a homo. I think out real fighting
> men
> are too busy to look who's attacking them from the front, than to have to
> worry
> about a sneak attack from the rear ... friendly fire, at that ...
>
> PS: Does Barbara know you're a Poofter ???

Yaaaaawnn..... Funny, you and HVAC keep bringing that up but fail to
show any proof. This NG knows that the only butt buddies on this site
are you, HVAC and Sgall.

Not that anything is wrong with that.... Right Jerry?

RT
**************************************
Oh yea, right you are you poofter ... that's why the three of us
fought tooth and nail to get the butt-pluggers allowed into the
military ... the Spartans ??? you're having nightmares again,
happens a lot to the mentally challenged, such as failed
teachers, whose favorite mode of travel is the Hershey
Highway. You know what they say about poofters living
in glass houses ....

Vtcapo
2011-01-06 10:39:30 EST
On Jan 6, 9:24 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 6, 8:34 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 5, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > No caption required ...
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> > Poor Hagar, he s a homophobe. He doesn t remember that the Spartan s
> > were the fiercest warriors ever to fight. They new that if you loved
> > the guy next to you, you d die for him.
>
> > RT
> > PS I hear you have a full collection of Barry Manilow, Bette Midler
> > and Judy Garland albums. Don t you think it s time for you to come
> > out or Enlist! Bawhahahahaahahahahahah
>
> > **************************************
> > You as much as admitted that you were a homo. I think out real fighting
> > men
> > are too busy to look who's attacking them from the front, than to have to
> > worry
> > about a sneak attack from the rear ... friendly fire, at that ...
>
> > PS: Does Barbara know you're a Poofter ???
>
> Yaaaaawnn..... Funny, you and HVAC keep bringing that up but fail to
> show any proof.  This NG knows that the only butt buddies on this site
> are you, HVAC and Sgall.
>
> Not that anything is wrong with that.... Right Jerry?
>
> RT
>         **************************************
> Oh yea, right you are you poofter ... that's why the three of us
> fought tooth and nail to get the butt-pluggers allowed into the
> military ... the Spartans ??? you're having nightmares again,
> happens a lot to the mentally challenged, such as failed
> teachers, whose favorite mode of travel is the Hershey
> Highway. You know what they say about poofters living
> in glass houses ....

Sparta.... Your lack of history noted. As far as the rest ... Same
old, same old when you get backed into a corner. However, in your case
it's bent over in the corner.

Stick to politics. At least you present the other side with passion
and are in touch with your feminine side......

RT

"vtcapo" wrote in message

On Jan 6, 9:24 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 6, 8:34 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 5, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > No caption required ...
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> > Poor Hagar, he s a homophobe. He doesn t remember that the Spartan s
> > were the fiercest warriors ever to fight. They new that if you loved
> > the guy next to you, you d die for him.
>
> > RT
> > PS I hear you have a full collection of Barry Manilow, Bette Midler
> > and Judy Garland albums. Don t you think it s time for you to come
> > out or Enlist! Bawhahahahaahahahahahah
>
> > **************************************
> > You as much as admitted that you were a homo. I think out real fighting
> > men
> > are too busy to look who's attacking them from the front, than to have
> > worry
> > about a sneak attack from the rear ... friendly fire, at that ...
>
> > PS: Does Barbara know you're a Poofter ???
>
> Yaaaaawnn..... Funny, you and HVAC keep bringing that up but fail to
> show any proof. This NG knows that the only butt buddies on this site
> are you, HVAC and Sgall.
>
> Not that anything is wrong with that.... Right Jerry?
>
> RT
> **************************************
> Oh yea, right you are you poofter ... that's why the three of us
> fought tooth and nail to get the butt-pluggers allowed into the
> military ... the Spartans ??? you're having nightmares again,
> happens a lot to the mentally challenged, such as failed
> teachers, whose favorite mode of travel is the Hershey
> Highway. You know what they say about poofters living
> in glass houses ....

Sparta.... Your lack of history noted. As far as the rest ... Same
old, same old when you get backed into a corner. However, in your case
it's bent over in the corner.

Stick to politics. At least you present the other side with passion
and are in touch with your feminine side......

RT
Hagar is always touching his feminine side.

> "vtcapo" wrote in message
>
> On Jan 6, 9:24 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jan 6, 8:34 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Poor Hagar, he s a homophobe. He doesn t remember that the Spartan s
>> > were the fiercest warriors ever to fight. They new that if you loved
>> > the guy next to you, you d die for him.
>>
>> > RT
>> > PS I hear you have a full collection of Barry Manilow, Bette Midler
>> > and Judy Garland albums. Don t you think it s time for you to come
>> > out or Enlist! Bawhahahahaahahahahahah
>>
>> > **************************************
>> > You as much as admitted that you were a homo. I think out real fighting
>> > men
>> > are too busy to look who's attacking them from the front, than to have
>> > worry
>> > about a sneak attack from the rear ... friendly fire, at that ...
>>
>> > PS: Does Barbara know you're a Poofter ???
>>
>> Yaaaaawnn..... Funny, you and HVAC keep bringing that up but fail to
>> show any proof. This NG knows that the only butt buddies on this site
>> are you, HVAC and Sgall.
>>
>> Not that anything is wrong with that.... Right Jerry?
>>
>> RT
>> **************************************
>> Oh yea, right you are you poofter ... that's why the three of us
>> fought tooth and nail to get the butt-pluggers allowed into the
>> military ... the Spartans ??? you're having nightmares again,
>> happens a lot to the mentally challenged, such as failed
>> teachers, whose favorite mode of travel is the Hershey
>> Highway. You know what they say about poofters living
>> in glass houses ....
>
> Sparta.... Your lack of history noted. As far as the rest ... Same
> old, same old when you get backed into a corner. However, in your case
> it's bent over in the corner.
>
> Stick to politics. At least you present the other side with passion
> and are in touch with your feminine side......
>
> RT
> Hagar is always touching his feminine side.

Your fellow rump-rangers are taking care of yours, cup-cakes ...

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> No caption required ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

As I always say: Toss out a piece of raw meat and the dogs will come.

Post a faggot story, and the homos will chime in ...