Research Discussion: Yet Another Tax The Rich Poll ...

Yet Another Tax The Rich Poll ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_taxes_poll

So, let's see ... how many "Rich People" were included in that poll ???

If I walk up to you and ask: "Do you want me to spray mace
into your face, or your neighbor's?", the answer would be a
no-brainer. But the Liberal's calcified craniums cannot
process logic, thus all their "scientific polls" are based on
humbuggery and Liberal voodoo.

Why don't we do this: Make EVERYONE carry the same
load, even the almost 50% of Liberal, bed-wetting, welfare
queens and queers and baby popping mamas, the whiners
who pay nothing and who, in fact, get refund checks, even
though they paid nothing to begin with. Besides, make all the
freeloaders take a drug/alcohol test before they get their
"assistance" checks, paying them to lay around all live long
day on their sorry asses.

Alas, I forgot the Liberal freeloaders are in charge ... for a bit
longer ... but the tide is turning.

On Jan 4, 6:49 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_taxes_poll
>
> So, let's see ... how many "Rich People" were included in that poll ???
>
> If I walk up to you and ask: "Do you want me to spray mace
> into your face, or your neighbor's?", the answer would be a
> no-brainer.  But the Liberal's calcified craniums cannot
> process logic, thus all their "scientific polls" are based on
> humbuggery and Liberal voodoo.
>
> Why don't we do this:  Make EVERYONE carry the same
> load, even the almost 50% of Liberal, bed-wetting, welfare
> queens and queers and baby popping mamas, the whiners
> who pay nothing and who, in fact, get refund checks, even
> though they paid nothing to begin with.  Besides, make all the
> freeloaders take a drug/alcohol test before they get their
> "assistance" checks, paying them to lay around all live long
> day on their sorry asses.
>
> Alas, I forgot the Liberal freeloaders are in charge ... for a bit
> longer ... but the tide is turning.

So this next ZNR/GOP redneck do-over is going to do the trick?
~ BG

On Jan 4, 6:49 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_taxes_poll
>
> So, let's see ... how many "Rich People" were included in that poll ???
>
> If I walk up to you and ask: "Do you want me to spray mace
> into your face, or your neighbor's?", the answer would be a
> no-brainer. But the Liberal's calcified craniums cannot
> process logic, thus all their "scientific polls" are based on
> humbuggery and Liberal voodoo.
>
> Why don't we do this: Make EVERYONE carry the same
> load, even the almost 50% of Liberal, bed-wetting, welfare
> queens and queers and baby popping mamas, the whiners
> who pay nothing and who, in fact, get refund checks, even
> though they paid nothing to begin with. Besides, make all the
> freeloaders take a drug/alcohol test before they get their
> "assistance" checks, paying them to lay around all live long
> day on their sorry asses.
>
> Alas, I forgot the Liberal freeloaders are in charge ... for a bit
> longer ... but the tide is turning.

So this next ZNR/GOP redneck do-over is going to do the trick?
~ BG

*************************************
If we can get you entrenched parasites off your lazy asses and
get jobs, instead of holding Hopey and Changey rallies that
really go nowhere and do nothing for anyone except the dumb,
the fat and the lazy, i.e. Liberals.

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:48:07 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Jan 4, 6:49 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_taxes_poll
>>
>> So, let's see ... how many "Rich People" were included in that poll ???
>>

>So this next ZNR/GOP redneck do-over is going to do the trick?
> ~ BG
>
> *************************************
>If we can get you entrenched parasites off your lazy asses and
>get jobs,

I will have a job at AREA52
blowing stuff up !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonopah_Test_Range

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjsmfKQxo90

__________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bert
2011-01-05 14:10:03 EST
On Jan 4, 4:33 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:48:07 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >"Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >On Jan 4, 6:49 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_taxes_poll
>
> >> So, let's see ... how many "Rich People" were included in that poll ???
>
> >So this next ZNR/GOP redneck do-over is going to do the trick?
> > ~ BG
>
> >        *************************************
> >If we can get you entrenched parasites off your lazy asses and
> >get jobs,
>
> I will have a job at AREA52
> blowing stuff up !
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonopah_Test_Range
>
> Thanks.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjsmfKQxo90
>
> __________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Rich GOPers get richer off the poor. Next time it will be Poor will
pray to the GOPers in DC for a crust of bread. Poor people are called
"dead beats" It was much kinder during the great depression. Reason we
had a democrate in Washington. Nixon and Bush are todays ideals of
GOPer rich O ya sad,but reality

On Jan 5, 11:10 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jan 4, 4:33 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:48:07 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > >"Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > >So this next ZNR/GOP redneck do-over is going to do the trick?
> > > ~ BG
>
> > >        *************************************
> > >If we can get you entrenched parasites off your lazy asses and
> > >get jobs,
>
> > I will have a job at AREA52
> > blowing stuff up !
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonopah_Test_Range
>
> > Thanks.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjsmfKQxo90
>
> > __________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> > My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> > "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Rich GOPers get richer off the poor. Next time it will be Poor will
> pray to the GOPers in DC for a crust of bread. Poor people are called
> "dead beats" It was much kinder during the great depression. Reason we
> had a democrate in Washington. Nixon and Bush are todays ideals of
> GOPer rich   O ya  sad,but reality

There's honestly earned rich and then wealth as taken from others that
seems to be legitimized as long as you fork over a portion of that
loot to the local or national ZNR/GOP redneck mafia. It used to be
the mainstream church that had to be paid off by some reasonable share
of stolen loot, but since social perverts and deviants have been
associated within such faith-based groups, it's simply not the best
way for elected and/or appointed officials to go.

~ BG

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:10:03 -0800 (PST), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Jan 4, 4:33 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:48:07 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> >"Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> >So this next ZNR/GOP redneck do-over is going to do the trick?
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> >        *************************************
>> >If we can get you entrenched parasites off your lazy asses and
>> >get jobs,
>>
>> I will have a job at AREA52
>> blowing stuff up !
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonopah_Test_Range