Research Discussion: Global Warming Mystery Solved !!!

Global Warming Mystery Solved !!!

You're all familiar with the "hockey stick" phenomena, a supposed
upward spike in global temperature, starting around the mid 70s ...

OK, follow me on this (don't know why the IPCC couldn't have figured
this out all by themselves), in 1974 we instituted Daylight Savings Time ...
that means an EXTRA hour of daylight, every day, all Summer long !!!
More sunlight ... more heat build-up. There, another mystery solved
for the "Rabid Warming Wackoes of the Obamacalypse".

Simply cancel DST and everything will be back to normal, just in time
for you dimwits to concentrate of the upcoming "Global Cooling" cycle.

David Staup

> You're all familiar with the "hockey stick" phenomena, a supposed
> upward spike in global temperature, starting around the mid 70s ...
>
> OK, follow me on this (don't know why the IPCC couldn't have figured
> this out all by themselves), in 1974 we instituted Daylight Savings Time
> that means an EXTRA hour of daylight, every day, all Summer long !!!
> More sunlight ... more heat build-up. There, another mystery solved
> for the "Rabid Warming Wackoes of the Obamacalypse".
>
> Simply cancel DST and everything will be back to normal, just in time
> for you dimwits to concentrate of the upcoming "Global Cooling" cycle.

Good one Hagar, and right in front of everyones nose.
in fact in order to slow the warming even faster we could start nightdark
savings time... just think of the possabilities

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> You're all familiar with the "hockey stick" phenomena, a supposed
>> upward spike in global temperature, starting around the mid 70s ...
>>
>> OK, follow me on this (don't know why the IPCC couldn't have figured
>> this out all by themselves), in 1974 we instituted Daylight Savings Time
>> that means an EXTRA hour of daylight, every day, all Summer long !!!
>> More sunlight ... more heat build-up. There, another mystery solved
>> for the "Rabid Warming Wackoes of the Obamacalypse".
>>
>> Simply cancel DST and everything will be back to normal, just in time
>> for you dimwits to concentrate of the upcoming "Global Cooling" cycle.
>

> Good one Hagar, and right in front of everyones nose.
> in fact in order to slow the warming even faster we could start nightdark
> savings time... just think of the possabilities

I agree that an extra hour of darkness would return the climate to normal
even faster ... we could call it ADST (After Dark Savings Time) ... has a
nice ring to it.

Bast
2011-01-02 22:01:23 EST

Hagar wrote:
> You're all familiar with the "hockey stick" phenomena, a supposed
> upward spike in global temperature, starting around the mid 70s ...
>
> OK, follow me on this (don't know why the IPCC couldn't have figured
> this out all by themselves), in 1974 we instituted Daylight Savings
> Time ... that means an EXTRA hour of daylight, every day, all Summer
> long !!! More sunlight ... more heat build-up. There, another mystery
> solved
> for the "Rabid Warming Wackoes of the Obamacalypse".
>
> Simply cancel DST and everything will be back to normal, just in time
> for you dimwits to concentrate of the upcoming "Global Cooling" cycle.

I'm sure the IPCC is already working on that by imposing a "daylight savings
tax" that everyone will have to pay when you buy a clock, or any item that
has a built in clock function.

Andrew W
> You're all familiar with the "hockey stick" phenomena, a supposed
> upward spike in global temperature, starting around the mid 70s ...
>
> OK, follow me on this (don't know why the IPCC couldn't have figured
> this out all by themselves), in 1974 we instituted Daylight Savings Time
> that means an EXTRA hour of daylight, every day, all Summer long !!!
> More sunlight ... more heat build-up. There, another mystery solved
> for the "Rabid Warming Wackoes of the Obamacalypse".
>
> Simply cancel DST and everything will be back to normal, just in time
> for you dimwits to concentrate of the upcoming "Global Cooling" cycle.

Very funny. You should be a comedian.
Hmm, now if we were to just put our clocks forward by 12 hours (if humans
could really control sunlight) then we'd have sunlight 24hours long!!!
Brilliant!

You actually sounded like you were serious.

"Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> You're all familiar with the "hockey stick" phenomena, a supposed
>> upward spike in global temperature, starting around the mid 70s ...
>>
>> OK, follow me on this (don't know why the IPCC couldn't have figured
>> this out all by themselves), in 1974 we instituted Daylight Savings Time
>> that means an EXTRA hour of daylight, every day, all Summer long !!!
>> More sunlight ... more heat build-up. There, another mystery solved
>> for the "Rabid Warming Wackoes of the Obamacalypse".
>>
>> Simply cancel DST and everything will be back to normal, just in time
>> for you dimwits to concentrate of the upcoming "Global Cooling" cycle.
>>

> Very funny. You should be a comedian.
> Hmm, now if we were to just put our clocks forward by 12 hours (if humans
> could really control sunlight) then we'd have sunlight 24hours long!!!
> Brilliant!
>
> You actually sounded like you were serious.

... and you almost fell for it ....

> Hagar wrote:
>> You're all familiar with the "hockey stick" phenomena, a supposed
>> upward spike in global temperature, starting around the mid 70s ...
>>
>> OK, follow me on this (don't know why the IPCC couldn't have figured
>> this out all by themselves), in 1974 we instituted Daylight Savings
>> Time ... that means an EXTRA hour of daylight, every day, all Summer
>> long !!! More sunlight ... more heat build-up. There, another mystery
>> solved
>> for the "Rabid Warming Wackoes of the Obamacalypse".
>>
>> Simply cancel DST and everything will be back to normal, just in time
>> for you dimwits to concentrate of the upcoming "Global Cooling" cycle.
>

> I'm sure the IPCC is already working on that by imposing a "daylight
> savings tax" that everyone will have to pay when you buy a clock, or any
> item that has a built in clock function.

Of course ... the old "if it moves, tax it" scam the Liberals
so love ...

The Patriot

> "Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au>
> wrote in message
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> You're all familiar with the "hockey stick"
>>> phenomena, a supposed
>>> upward spike in global temperature, starting around
>>> the mid 70s ...
>>>
>>> OK, follow me on this (don't know why the IPCC
>>> couldn't have figured
>>> this out all by themselves), in 1974 we instituted
>>> Daylight Savings Time ...
>>> that means an EXTRA hour of daylight, every day,
>>> all Summer long !!!
>>> More sunlight ... more heat build-up. There,
>>> another mystery solved
>>> for the "Rabid Warming Wackoes of the
>>> Obamacalypse".
>>>
>>> Simply cancel DST and everything will be back to
>>> normal, just in time
>>> for you dimwits to concentrate of the upcoming
>>> "Global Cooling" cycle.
>>>

>> Very funny. You should be a comedian.
>> Hmm, now if we were to just put our clocks forward
>> by 12 hours (if humans could really control
>> sunlight) then we'd have sunlight 24hours long!!!
>> Brilliant!
>>
>> You actually sounded like you were serious.
>>

> ... and you almost fell for it ....

My goodness! There are all kinds of dancing puppets
out there.