Research Discussion: Apollo 18 Movie !!!

Apollo 18 Movie !!!

Apollo 18 Movie ...

"There's a reason we've never gone back to the Moon".

Apollo 18. In Theaters 3.4.11.

http://www.apollo18movie.net

Coo Cooo i Love it !!!

http://www.ghosttheory.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/apollo-18-movie-poster.jpg

10-4 that big buddy this is your superior officer !!!

_______________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2011-01-01 08:08:23 EST
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:54:47 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Apollo 18 Movie ...
>
>"There's a reason we've never gone back to the Moon".
>
>Apollo 18. In Theaters 3.4.11.
>
>http://www.apollo18movie.net

Of course :-) YOU ARE UNDER CLOSE SURVEILLANCE
C.

> Apollo 18 Movie ...
>
> "There's a reason we've never gone back to the Moon".
>
> Apollo 18. In Theaters 3.4.11.
>
> http://www.apollo18movie.net

Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H8bnKdf654

U*@t-online.de
2011-01-01 14:13:23 EST
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 07:09:11 -0800, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 1/1/2011 3:54 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Apollo 18 Movie ...
>>
>> "There's a reason we've never gone back to the Moon".
>>
>> Apollo 18. In Theaters 3.4.11.
>>
>> http://www.apollo18movie.net
>

>Check this out.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H8bnKdf654

Exactly what I say ;-))))) C.

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 14:08:23 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:54:47 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Apollo 18 Movie ...
>>
>>"There's a reason we've never gone back to the Moon".
>>
>>Apollo 18. In Theaters 3.4.11.
>>
>>http://www.apollo18movie.net
>
>Of course :-) YOU ARE UNDER CLOSE SURVEILLANCE
>C.

>From the 57,285 different species !

http://www.norcalblogs.com/telescope/KeckSubaruSm-1.jpg

(I love photos like that)

_____________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 07:09:11 -0800, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 1/1/2011 3:54 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Apollo 18 Movie ...
>>
>> "There's a reason we've never gone back to the Moon".
>>
>> Apollo 18. In Theaters 3.4.11.
>>
>> http://www.apollo18movie.net
>

>Check this out.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H8bnKdf654

There is so much crap in the movies and on TV
but... that... was... pretty... cool... man !
(Area51 Boss)

However, I've never been a fan of Transformers.
A car speeding around and turning into a robot
then blowing stuff up, then back to a car
is about as lame as it can get.

Yeah, yeah, ok, Ok, OK,
I haven't written my own movie script yet.

I suppose my movie would start off
as a normal day in wonderful America...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3142/2596096451_4deafccc92.jpg

And then...

"Mwhahahahahaaa!!!"
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case281.htm

:->

___________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpTA9v7s34&feature=fvsr

On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 14:18:23 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpTA9v7s34&feature=fvsr

I've seen that and similar videos many times.

'How in the solar system' could a huge craft crash there ?

One way a craft could crash there is if there was a war in this solar
system many millions of years ago.

And then, even if that was true...
The winning ETs and MIB and greys and robots, etc, would have removed
crashed craft such as that, to continue their secrecy and control over
Earth.

The photos of the human looking person with the tubes near the eyes,
etc, seems real only for the fact that it's just so strange.
I couldn't imagine a hoaxer thinking up something like that.
A hoaxer would normally make a strange hat or strange clothing or
strange markings.

I'm glad there is no big disclosure.

It's much more fun searching around YouTube.