Research Discussion: Latest From The C. Journal.

Latest From The C. Journal.

John Winston
2011-01-01 02:11:40 EST
Subject: Latest From The C. Journal.
Dec. 31, 2010.

Here is a journal that talks about UFOs.

You can view this newsletter online at:
http://uforeview.tripod.com/conspiracyjournal602.html

Happy New Years From Your Friends at
C-nspiracy Journal!

This week Co-spiracy Journal takes a look
at such Auld Lang Syne tales as:

- Cash-Landrum, Gone With the Wind -
- It's Official - Argentinean Air Force Will Research
UFOs -
- Mount Everest's Sherpas Ring Warning Bell on
Climate Change -
- It's Tesla's World, We're Just Reinventing it -
AND: Ripley's Believe It or Not! Releases its Top
10 Strange Stories of 2010

All these exciting stories and MORE in this week's
issue of CONS-IRACY JOURNAL!

~ And Now, On With The Show! ~

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT BOOK!

CURSE OF THE MEN-IN-B-ACK - RETURN OF THE
UFO TERRORISTS INCLUDES THE CLASSIC: THE
UFO WARNING

WHO ARE THE MEN-IN-BL-CK?

As one distressed UFO researcher put it,
Ever since organized flying saucer research
began, a disturbing number of serious
investigators have suffered personal harassment,
unusual accidents and even mysterious d-aths.
In some cases, sinister voices have whispered
threats over the telephone and warned certain
researchers to terminate specific projects they
were focused on.

Recently, an increasing number of civilian
UFOlogists have been visited by ominous strangers
who have made it physically clear that their orders
to discontinue all investigations would be enforced.
Official disclaimers have only served to intensify the
mystery of the bizarre incidents currently seeding
chaos within the rank of civilian UFO investigators
and instilling fear among those who witness flying
saucer activity.

THE CASES ARE MANY! THE TRUTH
FRIGHTENING!

Featured on the History Channel's UFO Hunters
and on Coast to Coast AM, eminent investigator
Tim B-ckley details dozens of additional bone
chilling encounters with the M-B who have become
a curse on the rank and file members of the UFO
community.

++ Shadowy "Grim Reaper" like figures stalk the
streets of a north Iowa town. What are they
concealing in the bags they go about hiding in the
woods?

++ Radio Talk Show host is ordered by metallic
voice over phone (unlisted number!) to "meet them
on the Mount". . .known as a haunted place and
the site of a number of mysterious de-ths and
disappearances.

A large floating platform the size of 3 football fields
hovers near a n-clear power plant. Witnesses
observe several small bald headed aliens
accompanied by 9 foot giants. Trying to leave the
area, their car refuses to start. They are surrounded
by military personnel and their vehicle is ransacked.
They are told never to speak of the incident OR ELSE!

In the cemetery where Charles Fort is buried ominous
black vehicles disappear down side roads never to be
seen again. They pass by on the gravel pavement
going over grates without the sound of tires. The
cemetery is also haunted by a big bla-k dog and a
couple who fly over the tombstones at dusk in their
pajamas!

Are these sinister individuals simply go-ernment agents
gone amuck in their harassment of witnesses and
investigators who have dedicated their lives delving
into the unexplainable? Or are they something far
more sinister as evidence in this volume indicates?
Perhaps the MI- are representatives of an extraterrestrial
"p-lice force," whose job is to keep the gates to a
parallel universe closed tightly behind them.

FREE BONUS 60 Minute DVD!

This frightening book is now available exclusively for
Consp-racy Journal subscribers at the special price of
only $--.00, plus $-.00 shipping. (YOU WON'T FIND A
DEAL LIKE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE...SO GET YOUR
COPY TODAY!)

(All Foreign Orders please email
m*8@hotmail.com
for info on shipping costs and how to order)

Take this link to Order With PayPal

http://conspiracyjournalbookshop.ecrater.com/p/8699503/curse-of-
the-men-in-black-return

You can also phone in your credit card orders to
Global Communications 24-hour hotline:
732-602-3407

And as always you can send a check or money order
to:
Global Communications
P.O. Box 753
New Brunswick, NJ 08903

- INCREDIBLE UFO HISTORY DEPARTMENT -

Cash-Landrum, Gone With the Wind

"Nobody should have to suffer like that,"
says John Schuessler of the mystery that
has haunted him for 30 years. "I do connect
(their deat-s) to that event. Their lives were
never the same.
They were ill from that day forward."

But the former project manager for shuttle
flight operations at Johnson S-ace Center
did his best to figure out what happened
along a remote stretch of highway outside
Houston on Dec. 29, 1980. In fact, during a
medical briefing Schuessler prepared for
Laurance R-ckefeller a dozen years later as
the billionaire philanthropist attempted to
nudge the C-inton administration toward UFO
transparency, two radiation experts felt
compelled to add their voices to the record.
"They said we needed a national warning system
to let people know just how serious this is."

Thirty years ago, 51-year-old motorist Betty
Cash and two passengers - 57-year-old Vickie
Landrum and her grandson Colby, 7 - were
startled around 9 p.m. by an enormous, glowing,
diamond-shaped object straddling rural Highway
1485. Blocking her path, the spectacle brought
the Oldsmobile Cutlass to a halt and compelled
an awestruck Cash to get out for a better look.
Vickie partially exited the passenger side but
had to contend with her terrified grandson, who
tried wrestling her back in.

As the UFO ascended and cleared the treeline,
the three counted 23 helicopters, some with
mi-itary markings, some of which they later
identified as twin-rotor CH-47 Chinooks. To varying
degrees, all three would report symptoms consistent
with radiation exposure - blisters, hair loss, burns,
nausea. Cash would require hospitalization. Other
witnesses to the choppers and/or the UFO would
come forward, and the U.S. A-my was forced to
defend itself from a $-0 million lawsuit alleging the
mil-tary was responsible for the victims' injuries.

Driving the investigation was S-huessler, MUFON's
former International Director who navigated a
tricky path between his work for N-SA and his
curiosity over The Great Taboo. He was evidently
successful, because he was rewarded with a NA-A
Public Service Medal for his contributions to
spaceflight prior to retirement.

Schue-sler organized a multidisciplinary
team that was able to discover additional
eyewitnesses, scorch marks on nearby trees,
and the fact that the stretch of highway in
question was quickly repaved without leaving
a paper trail of work orders from the county
or the state. Not even Army Inspector General
Lt. Col. George S-rran could challenge the
veracity of the victims.

"Ms. Landrum and Ms. Cash were credible,"
Sarran wrote in his summary. "The p-liceman
and his wife were also credible witnesses.
There was no perception that anyone was trying
to exaggerate the truth."

But a federal judge tossed the lawsuit in 1986
after Sar-an's report convinced him that A-my
assets were not involved.

"Poor ol' Sarran," Sc-uessler says from his
home in Littleton, Colorado. "It wasn't his
fault; he did the best he could do. He didn't have
a top s-cret clearance so he wasn't able to check
into classified operations that may have been
going on. And my understanding is, he was new
to the job and this was the first field investigation
he'd conducted."

Schu-ssler's real empathy is reserved for the victims.
Throughout her painful ordeal, Betty - a restaurant
owner with a sweet disposition whom De Void
interviewed on numerous occasions - remained
devoutly shocked that Uncle S-m would lie to her. She
died in 1998. Vickie died in 2007. "The last time I saw
her, it was upsetting to see, to look at what the burns
had done to her arms," Schuessler recalls. "She
was having a horrible time of it.

"Vickie would get taunted about how bad she looked.
Somebody even told her she shouldn't come to c-urch
looking like that. It broke her heart."

Colby Landrum still lives in the vicinity of that
life-altering event, but De Void was unable to reach
him for comment.

Schuess-er doubts he'll ever learn what happened,
but "I concluded it wasn't one of ours. We still don't
have the technology to hoist the kind of vehicle the
witnesses described, which we estimated was at
least 90 feet tall. If it had been a mil-tary project,
the helicopters would've probably been there from
the beginning. But everyone who saw them said it
looked like they were trying to catch up to it."

The only thing you can take to the bank is the
obvious: They got away with it.

Source: Billy C-x
http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/11457/cash-landrum-gone-
with-the-wind/

- IS SOMETHING UP THERE DEPARTMENT -

It's Official - Argentinean Air F-rce Will Research
UFOs

Information about the upcoming formation of a group
of analysts within the Argentinean Air Fo-ce emerged
recently, and was well received by the country's
experts. "This is the news that all researchers of the
UFO phenomenon expected, and it fills us with
satisfaction to hear that this will come about," said
expert Silvia Perez Simondini of the Vision OVNI
group, who is working to bring about in Argentina a
goal that is common to other countries in the Latin
American region, which have already declassified
their files.

Part 1.

John Winston. johnfw@mlode.com

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 23:11:40 -0800, "John Winston" <johnfw@mlode.com>
wrote:

>WHO ARE THE MEN-IN-BL-CK?
>
>As one distressed UFO researcher put it,
>Ever since organized flying saucer research
>began, a disturbing number of serious
>investigators have suffered personal harassment,
>unusual accidents and even mysterious d-aths.
>In some cases, sinister voices have whispered
>threats over the telephone and warned certain
>researchers to terminate specific projects they
>were focused on.

Before 2005 and YouTube
I had my share of threats and encounters,
mainly in UFO chat rooms.

Certain species of ETs
and some Humans working with them
didn't like the internet and information flow.
Or some threats might have been from
Humans that just wanted the General Public
to be General Public working in factories.

Same in the book Above Black.
Some people with an advanced NSA or other agency
were worried that all communications might be taken out.

I'm used to it all after all these years.
Even if someone bashed me to death or near death,
I'd be in the next day... one finger typing...
T... H... E... ... D... I... S... C... L..... O...S...U...R...E

........... P.......R..O......J....E....C.......T

Why ?

Because of this ...

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/

YeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaarr
aaaArr Me Hearties !!!

P.S.
It's actually been easy street for me,
compared to what some good Humans
have had to deal with in the past
in regards to outer space matters.

I can imagine a whole bunch of stuff that has been going on.

And there is this too...

http://www.metatech.org/ufo_research_magazine_evidence.html

My thoughts and prayers and good wishes go out to all the ladies and
gentlemen that have had to deal with all that sneaky spooky crap in
the past.

Don't worry about a thing,
millions of us are going to deal with it all from now.

_________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
_________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2011-01-01 05:29:24 EST
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 22:10:55 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>_________________
>
>HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
>_________________

Likewise!

Death threats come from ordinary people who just try to feel important.
A real killer would just do his job. HTH. C.

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 11:29:24 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 22:10:55 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>

>>_________________
>>
>>HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
>>_________________
>
>Likewise!
>
>Death threats come from ordinary people who just try to feel important.
>A real killer would just do his job. HTH. C.

You are correct.

But this is correct too...

A real killer can't kill all the UFO Researchers in the whole World
and in FaceBook.

A real killer can kill some of them
or many of them.

A real killer group of ET species possibly did keep us backward for
thousands of years and make us all kill each other by the many
millions. Plus "we lost direct contact with our spirit selves".

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3065/3107122710_77357817d9.jpg

* 740 BC - 720 BC First Messenian War
* 722 BC - 481 BCE Wars of the Chinese Spring and Autumn Period
* 710 BC - 650 BC - Lelantine War
* 701 BC - Sennacherib's campaigns in the Near East
* 685 BC - 668 BC Second Messenian War
* 595 BC - 585 BC First Sacred War
* 499 BC - 448 BC Persian Wars
o 499 BC - 494 BC Ionian Revolt
o 492 BC - 490 BC First Persian invasion of Greece
o 480 BC - 479 BC Second Persian invasion of Greece
o 478 BC - 477 BC Greek counterattack
o 476 BC - 449 BC Wars of the Delian League
* 480 BC First Sicilian War
* 475 BC - 221 BC Wars of Warring States Period in China
o 260 BC - Battle of Changping
* 464 BC - 455 BC 3rd Messenian War
* 460 BC - 445 BC First Peloponnesian War
* 449 BC - 448 BC Second Sacred War
* 440 BC - Samian War
* 431 BC - 404 BC Second Peloponnesian War
* 410 BC - 340 BC Second Sicilian War
* 395 BC - 387 BC Corinthian War
* 358 BC - 338 BC Wars of the Rise of Macedon
* 357 BC - 355 BC Social War
* 356 BC - 346 BC Third Sacred War
* 343 BC - 290 BC Samnite Wars between Rome and Samnium
o 343 BC - 341 BC First Samnite War
o 327 BC - 304 BC Second Samnite War
o 298 BC - 290 BC Third Samnite War
* 334 BC - 323 BC Wars of Alexander the Great
* 323 BC - 322 BC Lamian War
* 323 BC - 280 BC Wars of the Diadochi
o 319 BC - 315 BC Second War of the Diadochi
o 311 BC - 309 BC Babylonian War
* 315 BC - 307 BC Third Sicilian War
* 274 BC - 200 BC Syrian Wars
o 274 BC - 271 BC First Syrian War
o 260 BC - 255 BC Second Syrian War
o 245 BC - 241 BC Third Syrian War
o 219 BC - 217 BC Fourth Syrian War
o 202 BC - 200 BC Fifth Syrian War
* 267 BC - 261 BC Chremonidean War
* 265 BC - 263 BC Kalinga War
* 264 BC - 146 BC Punic Wars between Rome and Carthage
o 264 BC - 241 BC First Punic War
o 218 BC - 202 BC Second Punic War
o 149 BC - 146 BC Third Punic War
* 215 BC - 168 BC Macedonian Wars
o 215 BC - 205 BC First Macedonian War
o 200 BC - 196 BC Second Macedonian War
o 171 BC - 168 BC Third Macedonian War
* 209 BC - 88 BC Parthian Seleucid Wars
* 206 BC - 202 BC Chu-Han contention in China
* 191 BC - 188 BC Roman-Syrian War
* 135 BC - 71 BC Roman Servile Wars
o 135 BC - 132 BC First Servile War
o 104 BC - 100 BC Second Servile War
o 73 BC - 71 BC Third Servile War or Spartacist Rebellion
* 133 BC - 89 BC Sino-Xiongnu War
* 122 BC - 105 BC Jugurthine War
* 113 BC - 101 BC Cimbrian War
* 109 BC - 108 BC Gojoseon-Han War
* 91 BC - 88 BC Social War
* 88 BC - 87 BC Sulla's first civil war
* 89 BC - 63 BC Mithridatic Wars
o 89 BC - 85 BC First Mithridatic War
o 83 BC - 82 BC Second Mithridatic War
o 74 BC - 63 BC Third Mithridatic War
* 82 BC - 81 BC Sulla's second civil war
* 58 BC - 50 BC Julius Caesar's Gallic Wars
* 55 BC - 54 BC Julius Caesar's Roman invasion of Britain
* 53 BC - 51 BC Parthian War of Marcus Licinius Crassus
* 49 BC - 45 BC Caesar's civil war
* 44 BC - 30 BC Roman Civil War
o 44 BC Post-Caesarian civil war
o 44 BC - 42 BC The Liberators' civil war
o 44 BC - 36 BC Sicilian revolt
o 41 BC - 40 BC Fulvia's civil war
o 32 BC - 30 BC Antony's civil war
* 40 BC - 37 BC Parthian invasion on Syria and Asia Minor
* 36 BC - 33 BC Marc Anthony's invasion on Parthian Empire
34 BC-22 BC Chinese War

http://www.subtire.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/world-war-2.jpg

Sorry, I'm supposed to be thinking positive
with a happy new year in mind.

But you started it !!!

Put your fists up !!!

LOL ;->

Haha !

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2011-01-01 08:13:03 EST
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 01:08:40 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

<shortened for brevity>

>A real killer can't kill all the UFO Researchers in the whole World
>and in FaceBook.

You are correct, that's why those other means came into play,
why would I need my fists up ;-)

C.

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 14:13:03 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 01:08:40 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
><shortened for brevity>
>
>>A real killer can't kill all the UFO Researchers in the whole World
>>and in FaceBook.
>
>You are correct, that's why those other means came into play,
>why would I need my fists up ;-)

So I can choose which fist is hiding the key to your scout ship.

>C.

Cartoons is just what I was watching on TV.
"Tom and Jerry Blast off to Mars".

http://www.filez.st/screenshots/90/7715886190_Tom_and_Jerry_Blast_Off_to_Mars_DVDRip_300MB_Movies.jpg

Oh, and speaking of Aliens in Movies and on TV...

I saw the trailer to Skyline for the first time last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS77dek-RlY

P.S.
But Cartoons and Movies such as them do nothing for me.
Much more I like UseNet NewsGroups
and the UFO Research I have been doing.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/ufocaseshome.asp

Steadfast !!!

http://www.howstrange.com/wallpaper/yoda_pirate_wallpaper.jpg

_________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2011-01-01 17:19:39 EST
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 09:33:57 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>why would I need my fists up ;-)
>
>So I can choose which fist is hiding the key to your scout ship.

There is no key - it is imprinted with my genetic code :-)
C.

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 23:19:39 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 09:33:57 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>why would I need my fists up ;-)
>>
>>So I can choose which fist is hiding the key to your scout ship.
>
>There is no key - it is imprinted with my genetic code :-)
>C.

Not Secure.
We have 10 clones of you.
They are called key1 - key10

;->

By the way, that Brazil ET
said "Humans lost direct contact with our spirit selves".

Imagine some or many species of ETs...

They would be able to chat to their spirit selves
and get their spirit friends to visit all location on Earth,
on ground and under ground and under ocean, etc.

No secrets or privacy anywhere.

But from that old Art Bell show
it sounded like Pine Gap, etc,
can detect them.