Research Discussion: 11 Nice Things About The Whack-jobs Known As UFO Debunkers!!

11 Nice Things About The Whack-jobs Known As UFO Debunkers!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-12-30 09:29:11 EST
11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers

Glad You Are Back Mr. B. Peters/11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers

We are very happy you are back with us Mr. Peters, and hope you have
some great information to share. We also appreciate your appeal for
sympathy toward the current UFO debunkers, they need as much as they
can get. So in that vein, "we" have put together a list of some very
nice characteristics about these luckless charlatans, hopefully you
will approve. Furthermore, we have received a very positive
response from the general public, with the exception of a few rabid
shut-ins!

As more and more ex-debunkers "come out of the closet" we are
witnessing the very last vestiges of these hooligans and deceivers.
Many astronauts are coming forward with some startling revelations, as
well as other military personnel and professionals from every
scientific field . Hopefully one day, UFO debunkers, those "vandals
of science" , will climb aboard the truth train and unshackle their
chains of deception. Time waits for no one, especially UFO debunkers.

11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers:

1) They are kind to their Mothers; 2) They write easily disposable
articles in Parade Magazine; 3) They can say, "Atmospheric inversion,
swamp gas, ball lightning, and Doug and Dave" without stuttering on
television; 4) They have a great data base on satanic cults (and their
so-called relationship with thousands of cattle mutilations, world-
wide.) Do UFO debunkers belong to these cults?; 5) For every 100 UFO
sightings, they can explain away 101; 6) They are VERY fond of Venus,
and invoke it whenever possible. (Thanks to a reader for this one!!);
7) UFO Debunking keeps malcontents off the street and gives them
something to do; 8) They are kind to their Mothers (Sorry to repeat
this one. But we've run out of nice things to say.); 9) 10) 11)

Let it never be said again, that the honest UFO researchers NEVER have
anything nice to say about UFO debunkers. It just isn't true. I have
just stated 11 nice things about UFO debunkers. Although I guess
those truth delinquents can debunk even that.
d*5@ix.netcom.com(Daniel G. Walimaa ) added the following:

Excellent list! And let us not forget to mention the literally
hundreds
of hours of zany fun and laughs that the debunkers have provided us
all
with throughout the years! These literary clowns have thrilled and
entertained the world unceasingly and unselfishly for years now with
their misinformed and illogical explanations and, well, that's gotta
count for something, right? Sure it does, so let's give them all a big
hand. I now honorably declare this day to be the first annual
Debunker's Day! Hooray! :>
Dan W.
h*n@california.com (Howard Olson) made these comments:

But the best thing about UFO debunkers is that they are totally
ineffectual in substantially aiding the UFO cover-up. They are clearly
their own worst enemy and the best unwitting allies that Ufology could
hope for. They make us look good! With their blatant ad hominem and
armchair dogmatism they make the strongest case possible that the
Truth IS out there !!!

Howard
"*r@bellsouth.net"@bellsouth.net (Alex P. LeClair) contributed:

I've known of more people to become convinced that there are aliens
behind
some of the UFO phenomenon after hearing the debunker's "so-called"
explanations. ...They find those explanations are far more absurd
than
the extra-terrestrial hypothesis: swamp gas, mass hallucination,
shared dreams, chasing the planet Venus (Mantle case), hedge hogs
having sex (in reference to crop circles ).
"*t@caranet.net" (Carl P. Brownstone) wrote:

Debunkers are either complete idiots or controlled assets. Either way
they should be dismissed. The debunkers who post here must be
uneducated dolts, because there is no other explanation.

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
> 11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers
>
> Glad You Are Back Mr. B. Peters/11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers

Still no physical evidence ... have you ... you screwball ...

Joeturn
2010-12-30 12:27:05 EST
On Dec 30, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:9265f8e8-e262-4fdb-ad65-5320128b577f@22g2000prx.googlegroups.com...
>
> > 11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers
>
> > Glad You Are Back Mr. B. Peters/11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers
>
> Still no physical evidence ... have you ... you screwball ...

UFOs are real they are an extention of Teslas Flying machine they are
not from space they are made here on earth and kept secret.Their
propulsion system would cause the world to realize how we have been
hered by the oil companys away from free energy and toward the
dependence on oil!

Google "Chernobyl was not an accident" and you can see how nuclear
power plants threatened the monopoly game the illuminati oil companys
have been playing.

I believe our next polar shift has been sped up by greedy oil
producers for monetary gain. They have pulled the oil pockets and left
voids or those voids will be replaced by water none the less the "off
balance of nature"is certain death.

Joeturn
2010-12-30 12:28:53 EST
herded by the oil companys

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 06:29:11 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> because there is no other explanation.

Request to seek other explanations, Granted !

P.S.
That reminds me.
I had a funny thought the other day.
Imagine if everyone was killed except 100 UFO Debunkers
and 100 UFO Researchers
and we all had most of our memories wiped
and we were put on a 5 mile wide soccer field.

There would be nothing in Alien UFO UseNet NewsGroups.
And almost nothing to talk about, and no information anywhere.

But because of the vatican stopping the use of condoms,
and all the people making all the bits and news and stories...
"our civilisation is flooded with an ocean of information of which
only a tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused".

Funny :->

BTW:
One more nice thing about UFO Debunkers!! ...

12.
They haven't hooked up Alien NewsGroups to the Waterboarding Machine,
yet !

http://www.portlandart.net/archives/BoadweePiss_Detail.jpg

LOL

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Jake
2010-12-31 07:00:52 EST
On Dec 30, 8:29 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> [...]
> "sau...@bellsouth.net"@bellsouth.net (Alex P. LeClair) contributed:
>
> I've known of more people to become convinced that there are aliens
> behind
> some of the UFO phenomenon after hearing the debunker's "so-called"
> explanations.   ...They find those explanations are far more absurd
> than
> the extra-terrestrial hypothesis: swamp gas, mass hallucination,
> shared dreams, chasing the planet Venus (Mantle case), hedge hogs
> having sex (in reference to crop circles ).
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------
> "rogueelem...@caranet.net" (Carl P. Brownstone) wrote:
>
> Debunkers are either complete idiots or controlled assets.  Either way
> they should be dismissed.  The debunkers who post here must be
> uneducated dolts, because there is no other explanation.

Say, whatever happened to Dr. Postal, aka Jamie Eckles? He shoulda
been on your list.
Jake.

<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> 11 Nice Things About UFO Debunkers

< snipperoony >

> "rogueelem...@caranet.net" (Carl P. Brownstone) wrote:
>
> Debunkers are either complete idiots or controlled assets. Either way
> they should be dismissed. The debunkers who post here must be
> uneducated dolts, because there is no other explanation.

Say, whatever happened to Dr. Postal, aka Jamie Eckles? He shoulda
been on your list.
Jake.

He went "Postal" and committed hari-kari, thus doing the world an
immense favor. He set an example you should follow, Jokester ...
the world's average IQ would increase considerably and you'd
forever be remembered as "The Idiot who sacrificed himself to
save the World from apocalyptic Dumbness".