Research Discussion: BP Will Pay For A Long, Long Time

BP Will Pay For A Long, Long Time

The Government fined BP, and rightly so. Obama put yet another czar in
charge of distributing the reparations to the victims. As one would expect,
the person in chosen is a lawyer, with the proper genetic makeup for that
profession. Ken Feinberg's activities should be closely monitored, since we
know from past experience that any lawyer, who is placed in charge of any
money at all, will see to it that HIS/HER/ITS offshore accounts are filled
first. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd have set fine examples for such
uncontested extortion.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101229/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_bp_s_costs

But, O'Bummer being a close friend of Ken Feinberg, a fellow lawyer and
crook, will turn a blind eye in yet another hosing of the American public by
Yale or Harvard educated shysters.

On Dec 29, 7:01 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The Government fined BP, and rightly so.  Obama put yet another czar in
> charge of distributing the reparations to the victims.  As one would expect,
> the person in chosen is a lawyer, with the proper genetic makeup for that
> profession.  Ken Feinberg's activities should be closely monitored, since we
> know from past experience that any lawyer, who is placed in charge of any
> money at all, will see to it that HIS/HER/ITS offshore accounts are filled
> first.  Barney Frank and Chris Dodd have set fine examples for such
> uncontested extortion.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101229/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_bp_...
>
> But, O'Bummer being a close friend of Ken Feinberg, a fellow lawyer and
> crook, will turn a blind eye in yet another hosing of the American public by
> Yale or Harvard educated shysters.

BP pays for nothing, because it's only us energy consumers and
taxpayers that always get to pay for everything, including all of
those BP mistakes and the subsequent fiasco.

~ BG

On Dec 29, 7:01 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The Government fined BP, and rightly so. Obama put yet another czar in
> charge of distributing the reparations to the victims. As one would
> expect,
> the person in chosen is a lawyer, with the proper genetic makeup for that
> profession. Ken Feinberg's activities should be closely monitored, since
> we
> know from past experience that any lawyer, who is placed in charge of any
> money at all, will see to it that HIS/HER/ITS offshore accounts are filled
> first. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd have set fine examples for such
> uncontested extortion.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101229/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_bp_...
>
> But, O'Bummer being a close friend of Ken Feinberg, a fellow lawyer and
> crook, will turn a blind eye in yet another hosing of the American public
> by
> Yale or Harvard educated shysters.

BP pays for nothing, because it's only us energy consumers and
taxpayers that always get to pay for everything, including all of
those BP mistakes and the subsequent fiasco.

~ BG

***********************************
Right on GuthBall ... you can show THEM by riding your bicycle
from now on.

On Dec 29, 10:31 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 29, 7:01 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > The Government fined BP, and rightly so. Obama put yet another czar in
> > charge of distributing the reparations to the victims. As one would
> > expect,
> > the person in chosen is a lawyer, with the proper genetic makeup for that
> > profession. Ken Feinberg's activities should be closely monitored, since
> > we
> > know from past experience that any lawyer, who is placed in charge of any
> > money at all, will see to it that HIS/HER/ITS offshore accounts are filled
> > first. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd have set fine examples for such
> > uncontested extortion.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101229/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_bp_...
>
> > But, O'Bummer being a close friend of Ken Feinberg, a fellow lawyer and
> > crook, will turn a blind eye in yet another hosing of the American public
> > by Yale or Harvard educated shysters.
>
> BP pays for nothing, because it's only us energy consumers and
> taxpayers that always get to pay for everything, including all of
> those BP mistakes and the subsequent fiasco.
>
>  ~ BG
>
>          ***********************************
> Right on GuthBall ... you can show THEM by riding your bicycle
> from now on.

Big Energy (including nuclear) pays for nothing. The only ones paying
for absolutely everything, including all those executive perks and
whatever bonus loot, including having to pay for their lies, cover-
ups, mistakes, corruption, government regulations and whatever
insurance liability, is us.

~ BG

On Dec 29, 10:31 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 29, 7:01 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > The Government fined BP, and rightly so. Obama put yet another czar in
> > charge of distributing the reparations to the victims. As one would
> > expect,
> > the person in chosen is a lawyer, with the proper genetic makeup for
> > that
> > profession. Ken Feinberg's activities should be closely monitored, since
> > we
> > know from past experience that any lawyer, who is placed in charge of
> > any
> > money at all, will see to it that HIS/HER/ITS offshore accounts are
> > filled
> > first. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd have set fine examples for such
> > uncontested extortion.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101229/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_bp_...
>
> > But, O'Bummer being a close friend of Ken Feinberg, a fellow lawyer and
> > crook, will turn a blind eye in yet another hosing of the American
> > public
> > by Yale or Harvard educated shysters.
>
> BP pays for nothing, because it's only us energy consumers and
> taxpayers that always get to pay for everything, including all of
> those BP mistakes and the subsequent fiasco.
>
> ~ BG
>
> ***********************************
> Right on GuthBall ... you can show THEM by riding your bicycle
> from now on.

Big Energy (including nuclear) pays for nothing. The only ones paying
for absolutely everything, including all those executive perks and
whatever bonus loot, including having to pay for their lies, cover-
ups, mistakes, corruption, government regulations and whatever
insurance liability, is us.

~ BG
Excuse me, numbskull, but that's what business is all about. Let's say
you open a stand that sells Venusian "where is Waldo" maps. It
costs you a buck per map to make them ... so, in order to eat and pay
rent and utilities, you would sell it for, say 2 bucks. A brain-dead
Liberal would call that an outrage and excessive profit taking, or
greed, their latest catch-word. Now after you pay for all the Obama
required permits, the Obama required healthcare "fees", the Obama
mandated FICA taxes, the Obama mandated business taxes, the
State taxes, the Country taxes, the City taxes, then pay the rent on
the place where you make the maps, the electricity to run the AC, the
Gas to run the heater, the water bill, the fee to haul your garbage to the
dump, the outrageous postage for advertising, the money for the lawyer to
keep the union that wants to blackmail you into joining their extortion
scheme, off your back, there is, surprise, surprise, nothing left to feed
you and your starving mongoloid moron children and your STD riddled wife,
not to mention paying the mortgage and utilities. Gee ... suddenly you
realize you have to charge more merely to make ends meet, what with the
Federal leeches sucking you dry and everyone you do business with, who then
in turn also charge you more, just because they are evil and greedy people.

But, luckily, there is a solution to the pickle you're in ... just print
more money ... ooops ... you can't do that ... counterfeiting is the sole
provenance of the Government ... you do see the difference, don't you,
asshole.

I tell you what, dumbo, get back with me when you have a clue how business
works.

On Dec 29, 5:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> [...]
> keep the union that wants to blackmail you into joining their extortion
> scheme, off your back, there is, surprise, surprise, nothing left to feed
> you and your starving mongoloid moron children and your STD riddled wife,
> not to mention paying the mortgage and utilities. Gee ... suddenly you
> realize you have to charge more merely to make ends meet, what with the
> Federal leeches sucking you dry and everyone you do business with, who then
> in turn also charge you more, just because they are evil and greedy people.
>
> But, luckily, there is a solution to the pickle you're in ... just print
> more money ... ooops ... you can't do that ... counterfeiting is the sole
> provenance of the Government ... you do see the difference, don't you,
> asshole.
>
> I tell you what, dumbo, get back with me when you have a clue how business

You rednecks want everything deregulated, as a free for all, except
not free or deregulated for non-rednecks.

Government has to be made to be honest and accountable, because left
to their own insider rules is only asking for trouble. (same goes for
religion)

We already know what you've obstructed, now tell us what exactly have
you done to make our government honest and accountable?

~ BG

MyNews
2010-12-30 00:39:16 EST
Eleventh Amendment to the United States Constitution

The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to
any suit in law or equity,
commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of
another State,
or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

So the The U.S.A Government cannot fined any Citizens of Foreign State.
it call sovereign immunity!
Rightly so no,

But Out of the right thing to do BP pay it victims.

--
http://mynews.ath.cx

> [...]
> people.
>
> But, luckily, there is a solution to the pickle you're in ... just print
> more money ... ooops ... you can't do that ... counterfeiting is the sole
> provenance of the Government ... you do see the difference, don't you,
> asshole.
>
> I tell you what, dumbo, get back with me when you have a clue how business
> works.

You rednecks want everything deregulated, as a free for all, except
not free or deregulated for non-rednecks.

Government has to be made to be honest and accountable, because left
to their own insider rules is only asking for trouble. (same goes for
religion)

We already know what you've obstructed, now tell us what exactly have
you done to make our government honest and accountable?

**************************************
That is correct. Anyone who has the smarts to start a buisiness, which
provodes job for the general population and provides goods which that
population wants, and therefore enrich himself by reaping the fruits of
his/her/its labor, therefore providing a tax-base for the non-producing
Feds to suckle on and feed the Nation's numbnutzes, like you, who
don't have the smarts to do likewise, anyone who CAN do that also
has the right to do so without interference and regulation from those
who are too stupid to do so, but think they have the God given right to
tell others what to do and how to do it.

Now fuck off you useless piece of _________________ !!!

Rumba
2010-12-30 08:41:32 EST
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 07:01:56 -0800, Hagar wrote:

> The Government fined BP, and rightly so.

Businesses do not pay taxes, fines, etc. No matter how large the fine,
how high the tax rate, how expensive the cost; those costs are passed on
to it's customers in the form of increased prices, reduced quality,
diminished support, and warranty loopholing (and in some cases, shared
with it's employees in the form of pay cuts, job eliminations, unpaid
furloughs, and benefits reductions.)

On Dec 30, 5:41 am, Rumba <laugh...@you.fool> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 07:01:56 -0800, Hagar wrote:
> > The Government fined BP, and rightly so.
>
> Businesses do not pay taxes, fines, etc.  No matter how large the fine,
> how high the tax rate, how expensive the cost; those costs are passed on
> to it's customers in the form of increased prices, reduced quality,
> diminished support, and warranty loopholing (and in some cases, shared
> with it's employees in the form of pay cuts, job eliminations, unpaid
> furloughs, and benefits reductions.)

At $5/gallon of gasoline or diesel and $125/barrel of crude, guess
who’s paying for absolutely everything, including all the logistics
and other overhead, whatever corporate and end-use taxes, fees and
collateral damage (such as the BP blowout) plus whatever cover-thy-
butt damage control and media hype in order to spin and/or divert
subsequent consequences away from those directly responsible.

~ BG