Research Discussion: Chinese Expressing Their Thanks

Chinese Expressing Their Thanks

The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little industry
the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth

We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept and
witless Obama gang of Doofuses. I am sure there is more than enough of the
stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
coddling the Losers. God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher ...

On Dec 28, 3:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
> cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little industry
> the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth
>
> We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept and
> witless Obama gang of Doofuses.  I am sure there is more than enough of the
> stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
> against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
> coddling the Losers.  God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
> the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher ...

Why haven't rednecks mined and processed those local rare earths?

What's stopping you and other ZNR/GOPs from supplying rare earths?

~ BG

On Dec 28, 3:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
> cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little industry
> the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth
>
> We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept
> and
> witless Obama gang of Doofuses. I am sure there is more than enough of the
> stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
> against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
> coddling the Losers. God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
> the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher ...

Why haven't rednecks mined and processed those local rare earths?

What's stopping you and other ZNR/GOPs from supplying rare earths?

~ BG

*************************************
You truly are a "doofus extraordinaire" ... as I just explained (see above,
dumb-ass), every time someone wants to mine the stuff locally, the
tree-huggers the Polar Bear whiners get all up in arms over some worthless
critter pest that may be inconvenienced from procreating and making an even
bigger pest of itself, proving once again that Liberals are traitors and
thus should be eradicated. Hitler provided the world with clear guidelines
on how to accomplish that ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

On Dec 28, 3:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
> cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little industry
> the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth
>
> We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept
> and
> witless Obama gang of Doofuses. I am sure there is more than enough of the
> stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
> against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
> coddling the Losers. God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
> the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher ...

Why haven't rednecks mined and processed those local rare earths?

What's stopping you and other ZNR/GOPs from supplying rare earths?

~ BG

*************************************
You truly are a "doofus extraordinaire" ... as I just explained (see above,
dumb-ass), every time someone wants to mine the stuff locally, the
tree-huggers the Polar Bear whiners get all up in arms over some worthless
critter pest that may be inconvenienced from procreating and making an even
bigger pest of itself, proving once again that Liberals are traitors and
thus should be eradicated. Hitler provided the world with clear guidelines
on how to accomplish that ...

There is usually a way to responsibly mine strategic minerals - but it costs
more - so corporate America whines about "tree huggers" when a small
diminution in profit margins would often foster a meeting of the minds.
Greed is the problem.

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 28, 3:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
>> cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little
>> industry
>> the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth
>>
>> We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept
>> and
>> witless Obama gang of Doofuses. I am sure there is more than enough of
>> the
>> stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
>> against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
>> coddling the Losers. God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
>> the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher
>
> Why haven't rednecks mined and processed those local rare earths?
>
> What's stopping you and other ZNR/GOPs from supplying rare earths?
>
> ~ BG
>
> *************************************
> You truly are a "doofus extraordinaire" ... as I just explained (see
> above,
> dumb-ass), every time someone wants to mine the stuff locally, the
> tree-huggers the Polar Bear whiners get all up in arms over some worthless
> critter pest that may be inconvenienced from procreating and making an
> even
> bigger pest of itself, proving once again that Liberals are traitors and
> thus should be eradicated. Hitler provided the world with clear
> guidelines
> on how to accomplish that ...

> There is usually a way to responsibly mine strategic minerals - but it
> costs more - so corporate America whines about "tree huggers" when a small
> diminution in profit margins would often foster a meeting of the minds.
> Greed is the problem.

I bet you played soccer when you grew up and keeping score was
frowned upon by your collective biodegradable moms ... but of course, we are
all equal and we if just turn the other cheek and take it on the chin like
the pussies we have become, blah, blah, blah.

We have terrorists on one flank and a Prez who won't even acknowledge their
existence and an economic powerhouse ready to steam-roller us on the other,
which also has just cast the first stone, daring us to do something in
retaliation, naturally, being the greedy pigs we are, the Niggger once again
does what he does best ... he folds, and goes on yet another vacation. You,
Troll, have to grow up and smell the coffee ... Liberalism is a recognized
Mental Disorder, and you're the poster child. No need to thank me, bud.

On Dec 29, 5:34 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 28, 3:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
> > cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little industry
> > the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth
>
> > We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept
> > and
> > witless Obama gang of Doofuses. I am sure there is more than enough of the
> > stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
> > against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
> > coddling the Losers. God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
> > the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher ...
>
> Why haven't rednecks mined and processed those local rare earths?
>
> What's stopping you and other  ZNR/GOPs from supplying rare earths?
>
>  ~ BG
>
>         *************************************
> You truly are a "doofus extraordinaire" ... as I just explained (see above,
> dumb-ass), every time someone wants to mine the stuff locally, the
> tree-huggers the Polar Bear whiners get all up in arms over some worthless
> critter pest that may be inconvenienced from procreating and making an even
> bigger pest of itself, proving once again that Liberals are traitors and
> thus should be eradicated.  Hitler provided the world with clear guidelines
> on how to accomplish that ...

Redneck-101 government gives unlimited do-overs for the likes of BP
and of course themselves, whereas the general public as consumers and
taxpayers always get to pay for everything including false flagged and/
or bogus wars.

It seems every time they’ve been in charge with their GOP mafia and
hydrocarbon mafia/cabals, when they could and did get away with doing
pretty much anything they wanted to do, whereas hydrocarbon
extracting, transporting and processing operations like BP simply blew
it (literally) and polluting everything in sight to boot.

I've never been in favor of converting food into synfuel/biofuel.
Waste conversions into liquid hydrocarbon synfuel and CH4 is another
thing that's perfectly doable, but remains way under developed.

Problem is, if we all lived like you rednecks we'd become saturated in
methane and surplus cheese that's too cheep to meter, so to speak.

There’s nothing stopping our resident ZNR/GOP rednecks from
accomplishing better mining and processing of rare-earth alloys or
going after local hydrocarbons so that we too can global dominate,
pollute and otherwise contaminate as much as China and several other
nations that have minimal or nonexistent policies for protecting their
own people and their environment.

Clearly Hitler is the ZNR/GOP redneck approved leadership that counts,
and to hell with anyone or anything else.

~ BG

On Dec 29, 6:36 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> On Dec 28, 3:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
> > cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little industry
> > the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth
>
> > We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept
> > and
> > witless Obama gang of Doofuses. I am sure there is more than enough of the
> > stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
> > against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
> > coddling the Losers. God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
> > the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher ...
>
> Why haven't rednecks mined and processed those local rare earths?
>
> What's stopping you and other  ZNR/GOPs from supplying rare earths?
>
> ~ BG
>
>         *************************************
> You truly are a "doofus extraordinaire" ... as I just explained (see above,
> dumb-ass), every time someone wants to mine the stuff locally, the
> tree-huggers the Polar Bear whiners get all up in arms over some worthless
> critter pest that may be inconvenienced from procreating and making an even
> bigger pest of itself, proving once again that Liberals are traitors and
> thus should be eradicated.  Hitler provided the world with clear guidelines
> on how to accomplish that ...

> There is usually a way to responsibly mine strategic minerals - but it costs
> more - so corporate America whines about "tree huggers" when a small
> diminution in profit margins would often foster a meeting of the minds.
> Greed is the problem.

We could have been extensively utilizing robotics as of decades ago,
but those required educated people to R&D plus having to operate and
maintain them, so that's not an option for the likes of Hagar that
never got past 5th grade.

Hagar has more than enough greed and hording instinct already. His
trailer has been tilted out of whack and the frame bent because of all
the surplus cheese and food-bank cache that he keeps hording.

~ BG

IPA
2010-12-29 14:52:43 EST
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 05:34:41AM -0800, Hagar wrote:

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 28, 3:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
> > cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little industry
> > the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.
> >
> > http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth
> >
> > We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept
> > and
> > witless Obama gang of Doofuses. I am sure there is more than enough of the
> > stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
> > against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
> > coddling the Losers. God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
> > the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher ...
>
> Why haven't rednecks mined and processed those local rare earths?
>
> What's stopping you and other ZNR/GOPs from supplying rare earths?
>
> ~ BG
>
> *************************************
> You truly are a "doofus extraordinaire" ... as I just explained (see above,
> dumb-ass), every time someone wants to mine the stuff locally, the
> tree-huggers the Polar Bear whiners get all up in arms over some worthless
> critter pest that may be inconvenienced from procreating and making an even
> bigger pest of itself, proving once again that Liberals are traitors and
> thus should be eradicated. Hitler provided the world with clear guidelines
> on how to accomplish that ...

Someone should explain Google to Brad Guth so he can search for a
definition of 'rare'.

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 28, 3:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> The Chinese are thanking us for financing their burgeoning economy, by
>> cutting the "rare earth" minerals/metal needed by whatever little
>> industry
>> the administration hasn't yet chased out of the country.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_rareearth
>>
>> We finance them, they screw us ... sounds like a good deal to the inept
>> and
>> witless Obama gang of Doofuses. I am sure there is more than enough of
>> the
>> stuff right here in the USA, but, just like drilling for oil, it goes
>> against the Liberal's grain to allow progress of any kind, unless it is
>> coddling the Losers. God forbid we crowd the smooth-bellied desert rat or
>> the yellow-bellied sap sucker or even the red-headed mattress thrasher
>
> Why haven't rednecks mined and processed those local rare earths?
>
> What's stopping you and other ZNR/GOPs from supplying rare earths?
>
> ~ BG
>
> *************************************
> You truly are a "doofus extraordinaire" ... as I just explained (see
> above,
> dumb-ass), every time someone wants to mine the stuff locally, the
> tree-huggers the Polar Bear whiners get all up in arms over some worthless
> critter pest that may be inconvenienced from procreating and making an
> even
> bigger pest of itself, proving once again that Liberals are traitors and
> thus should be eradicated. Hitler provided the world with clear
> guidelines
> on how to accomplish that ...

> There is usually a way to responsibly mine strategic minerals - but it
> costs more - so corporate America whines about "tree huggers" when a small
> diminution in profit margins would often foster a meeting of the minds.
> Greed is the problem.

I bet you played soccer when you grew up and keeping score was
frowned upon by your collective biodegradable moms ... but of course, we are
all equal and we if just turn the other cheek and take it on the chin like
the pussies we have become, blah, blah, blah.

We have terrorists on one flank and a Prez who won't even acknowledge their
existence and an economic powerhouse ready to steam-roller us on the other,
which also has just cast the first stone, daring us to do something in
retaliation, naturally, being the greedy pigs we are, the Niggger once again
does what he does best ... he folds, and goes on yet another vacation. You,
Troll, have to grow up and smell the coffee ... Liberalism is a recognized
Mental Disorder, and you're the poster child. No need to thank me, bud.

No, Hags. Greed is the mental disorder. Just follow the money - you'll see
who loves a trumped up crisis.

> [...]
> are
> all equal and we if just turn the other cheek and take it on the chin like
> the pussies we have become, blah, blah, blah.
>
> We have terrorists on one flank and a Prez who won't even acknowledge
> their
> existence and an economic powerhouse ready to steam-roller us on the
> other,
> which also has just cast the first stone, daring us to do something in
> retaliation, naturally, being the greedy pigs we are, the Niggger once
> again
> does what he does best ... he folds, and goes on yet another vacation.
> You,
> Troll, have to grow up and smell the coffee ... Liberalism is a recognized
> Mental Disorder, and you're the poster child. No need to thank me, bud.

> No, Hags. Greed is the mental disorder. Just follow the money - you'll

I know, I know ... and you guys just happen to have three of the
greediest pigs around, Barney Frank (vacation mansion in the Caribbean ...
on his salary, of course), Chris Dodd (vacation mansions in the Caribbean
and Ireland ... on his salary, of course) and then there is that jewel
Charlie Rangel (vacation mansion in the Dominican Republic ... on his
salary, of course). Well, Charlie could afford it, he didn't pay his
slum-lord taxes, like a handful of O'Bummer's hand-picked aces.
You're a fucking Liberal hypocrite Troll.