Research Discussion: HAPPY NEW YEAR SOON !!! 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR SOON !!! 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR SOON !!! 2011

Getting closer to the Magic Charles Year 2012
and the Magic Horry Year 2057 !!!

Yesterday I was reading about that NORAD dude's 'Council of 8'
extraterrestrials deciding to abort the non-intervention rules,
and help planet Earth and Humans with ecology.

QUOTE:
"a regional galactic governance authority, (the ‘Council of 8’) made a
dramatic decision in January, 2010 to put aside the law of
non-intervention."

"the Council of 8 decided to intervene with their technology to clean
Earth’s atmosphere before an environmental collapse occurs on Earth"

"after reaching a conclusion that that our human technology could not
now prevent an environmental collapse and species extinction on Earth
from occuring."
END QUOTE.

What a load of froth.
See...

QUOTE:
"the Council of 8 has had a caretaker role for our planet for about
the last million years, and has effectively maintained Earth under
protective quarantine following an attempted invasion and takeover of
Earth."
END QUOTE.

They don't mention anything about MIB.
(good MIB or bad MIB or average MIB)

I'm a very friendly honest trying my best type of dude.
But I'd be blasting the Council of 8
out of the sky and reverse engineering their computer chips too !!!

Which I won't have to do, because it's all
worse than your average B grade sci fi movie !!!

P.S.
LOL i just found this...
"I love cheesy sci fi movies especially with Asians in tights !"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45272656088

P.P.S
"the Council of 8 has had a caretaker role for our planet for about
the last million years"

"the Council of 8 has had a caretaker role for our planet for about
the last million years"

"the Council of 8 has had a caretaker role for our planet for about
the last million years"

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> HAPPY NEW YEAR SOON !!! 2011
>
> Getting closer to the Magic Charles Year 2012
> and the Magic Horry Year 2057 !!!

The Winter Solstice of 2012 will be about as eventful as the stroke
of midnight, Y2K.

Happy New Year and I sincerely hope they do find a piece of a UFO
in 2011, so that the LipFlapper will finally have Peace and Quiet.

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:04:28 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> HAPPY NEW YEAR SOON !!! 2011
>>
>> Getting closer to the Magic Charles Year 2012
>> and the Magic Horry Year 2057 !!!
>

>The Winter Solstice of 2012 will be about as eventful as the stroke
>of midnight, Y2K.
>
>Happy New Year and I sincerely hope they do find a piece of a UFO
>in 2011, so that the LipFlapper will finally have Peace and Quiet.

Sir Artie will pop out of a New York manhole shouting "PROOF!!!"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8M4A38LyBBs/SmTEFH9fpYI/AAAAAAAAMM4/B1ix3gtnk0s/s1600-h/creative+manholes15.jpg

Haha !

Ooops, that looks like Darth Vader down there

8-()~~ worry worry froth froth

________
Disclaimer:
FEMAROO !!!

________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:04:28 -0800, "Hagar"<hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>

>> "Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> HAPPY NEW YEAR SOON !!! 2011
>>>
>>> Getting closer to the Magic Charles Year 2012
>>> and the Magic Horry Year 2057 !!!
>>

>> The Winter Solstice of 2012 will be about as eventful as the stroke
>> of midnight, Y2K.
>>
>> Happy New Year and I sincerely hope they do find a piece of a UFO
>> in 2011, so that the LipFlapper will finally have Peace and Quiet.
>
> Sir Artie will pop out of a New York manhole shouting "PROOF!!!"

Request to jump out of a manhole is denied.

H.V.A.C.
Moderator
alt.astronomy
alt.alien.research

IPA
2010-12-27 23:58:28 EST
On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 02:37:01PM -0800, HVAC wrote:
> On 12/26/2010 1:31 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> >On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:04:28 -0800, "Hagar"<hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
> >

> >>"Sir Gilligan Horry"<GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >>The Winter Solstice of 2012 will be about as eventful as the stroke
> >>of midnight, Y2K.
> >>
> >>Happy New Year and I sincerely hope they do find a piece of a UFO
> >>in 2011, so that the LipFlapper will finally have Peace and Quiet.
> >
> >Sir Artie will pop out of a New York manhole shouting "PROOF!!!"
>

> Request to jump out of a manhole is denied.
>

> H.V.A.C.
> Moderator
> alt.astronomy
> alt.alien.research

Are you 'moderator' due to a big fat sole-source contract awarded
to your daddy's company by some useless and corrupt politician? Do
the terms of the contract state that you must piss millions down a
rathole without getting anything done save the ruination of ordinary
"citizens" who inexplicably get in the way of your fascist police
state?

On 12/27/2010 8:58 PM, IPA wrote:

>> Request to jump out of a manhole is denied.
>>

>> H.V.A.C.
>> Moderator
>> alt.astronomy
>> alt.alien.research
>
> Are you 'moderator' due to a big fat sole-source contract awarded
> to your daddy's company by some useless and corrupt politician?

Yes. Obama has been good to us.

Do
> the terms of the contract state that you must piss millions down a
> rathole without getting anything done save the ruination of ordinary
> "citizens" who inexplicably get in the way of your fascist police
> state?

Your request to piss down a rathole is denied.

H.V.A.C.
Moderator
alt.astronomy
alt.alien.research

IPA
2010-12-28 07:31:45 EST
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 03:06:28AM -0800, HVAC wrote:
> On 12/27/2010 8:58 PM, IPA wrote:
>

> >>Request to jump out of a manhole is denied.
> >>

> >>H.V.A.C.
> >>Moderator
> >>alt.astronomy
> >>alt.alien.research
> >
> >Are you 'moderator' due to a big fat sole-source contract awarded
> >to your daddy's company by some useless and corrupt politician?
>

> Yes. Obama has been good to us.
>

> Do
> >the terms of the contract state that you must piss millions down a
> >rathole without getting anything done save the ruination of ordinary
> >"citizens" who inexplicably get in the way of your fascist police
> >state?
>

> Your request to piss down a rathole is denied.

Your request to stink up the air with your process is denied. Fuck
off.

On 12/28/2010 4:31 AM, IPA wrote:

> Your request to stink up the air with your process is denied. Fuck
> off.

Apology accepted. I win.

IPA
2010-12-29 14:49:34 EST
On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 03:08:27AM -0800, HVAC wrote:
> On 12/28/2010 4:31 AM, IPA wrote:
>

> >Your request to stink up the air with your process is denied. Fuck
> >off.
>

> Apology accepted. I win.

Awesome. It's like you've got absolutely everything under control.

On 12/29/2010 11:49 AM, IPA wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 03:08:27AM -0800, HVAC wrote:
>> On 12/28/2010 4:31 AM, IPA wrote:
>>

>>> Your request to stink up the air with your process is denied. Fuck
>>> off.
>>

>> Apology accepted. I win.
>
> Awesome.

No need to humiliate yourself.
I accepted your apology.
Move along.

> It's like you've got absolutely everything under control.

I always do.