Research Discussion: And They Say Ugly Things About Sarah Palin ...

And They Say Ugly Things About Sarah Palin ...

The one that really cracks me up was the comment of one
brain-dead Liberal that Sarah Palin is "ugly". Now, beauty
is in the eye of the beholder.

Would you rather look at this:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2

or at this devastation:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_207htms3vcb

I rest my case. No amount of Lipo-suction, Skin-tucking ,
Bongo-drum tightening or Botox injections can do anything
for these hapless Liberal uglies. What's worse is that a brain,
once washed, cannot be un-washed.

ChasNemo
2010-12-25 13:58:53 EST
On Dec 25, 12:30 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The one that really cracks me up was the comment of one
> brain-dead Liberal that Sarah Palin is "ugly".  Now, beauty
> is in the eye of the beholder.
>
> Would you rather look at this:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2
>
> or at this devastation:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_207htms3vcb
>
> I rest my case. No amount of Lipo-suction, Skin-tucking ,
> Bongo-drum tightening or Botox injections can do anything
> for these hapless Liberal uglies.  What's worse is that a brain,
> once washed, cannot be un-washed.

You're fugly too, Hagar, so you certainly have no bragging rights!

Jake
2010-12-25 19:21:07 EST
On Dec 25, 11:30 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The one that really cracks me up was the comment of one
> brain-dead Liberal that Sarah Palin is "ugly".  Now, beauty
> is in the eye of the beholder.

Guess you're right craKKKer. When you compare her to the likes of
little Patirot. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

Reginald Transfusion
2010-12-25 19:26:43 EST
On Dec 25, 12:30 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The one that really cracks me up was the comment of one
> brain-dead Liberal that Sarah Palin is "ugly".  Now, beauty
> is in the eye of the beholder.
>
> Would you rather look at this:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2
>
> or at this devastation:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_207htms3vcb
>
> I rest my case. No amount of Lipo-suction, Skin-tucking ,
> Bongo-drum tightening or Botox injections can do anything
> for these hapless Liberal uglies.  What's worse is that a brain,
> once washed, cannot be un-washed.

I'm not American, but if I was, I'd vote for Palin. Most candidates
for office are imbecile country wrecking jerks anyway, so you might as
well vote for beauty.

Bast
2010-12-26 01:13:14 EST

Hagar wrote:
> The one that really cracks me up was the comment of one
> brain-dead Liberal that Sarah Palin is "ugly". Now, beauty
> is in the eye of the beholder.
>
> Would you rather look at this:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2
>
> or at this devastation:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_207htms3vcb
>
> I rest my case. No amount of Lipo-suction, Skin-tucking ,
> Bongo-drum tightening or Botox injections can do anything
> for these hapless Liberal uglies. What's worse is that a brain,
> once washed, cannot be un-washed.

I really have to ask.
Did you think G.W. was pretty, and that's why you voted for him ?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-12-26 01:57:41 EST
On Dec 25, 9:30 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The one that really cracks me up was the comment of one
> brain-dead Liberal that Sarah Palin is "ugly". Now, beauty
> is in the eye of the beholder.
>
> Would you rather look at this:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2
>
> or at this devastation:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_207htms3vcb
>
> I rest my case. No amount of Lipo-suction, Skin-tucking ,
> Bongo-drum tightening or Botox injections can do anything
> for these hapless Liberal uglies. What's worse is that a brain,
> once washed, cannot be un-washed.

Hagar- go fuck your queer debunking buddy "H".

Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes - Idiotic Quotes by Former Alaska
Governor Sarah Palin

1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United
States of America, where- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just
right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's
proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview
with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

2. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my
baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death
panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment
of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy
of health care. Such a system is downright evil." --Sarah Palin, in a
message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7,
2009

3. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all
these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or
magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1,
2008

4. "Well, let's see. There's -- of course in the great history of
America there have been rulings that there's never going to be
absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues,
again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state
level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of
America, there would be others but --" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a
Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade,
interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

5. "'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a
living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to
celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being
ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her
illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

6. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --
Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current
hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio
show, Nov. 24, 2010

7. "We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington,
D.C. ... We believe that the best of America is in these small towns
that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I
call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very
patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation." --
Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 16,
2008

8. "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can
really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy
changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his
classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional
role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president
does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008

9. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in
Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting
that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health
care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as
socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing,
March 6, 2010

10. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious
Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her
life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the
prank call, watch the video and see the transcript).
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm
+++===+++===+++===+++===+++

On 12/25/2010 4:26 PM, Reginald Transfusion wrote:

>> I rest my case. No amount of Lipo-suction, Skin-tucking ,
>> Bongo-drum tightening or Botox injections can do anything
>> for these hapless Liberal uglies. What's worse is that a brain,
>> once washed, cannot be un-washed.
>
> I'm not American, but if I was, I'd vote for Palin. Most candidates
> for office are imbecile country wrecking jerks anyway, so you might as
> well vote for beauty.

Megan Fox for president?

I'm in.

Bast
2010-12-26 10:58:56 EST

HVAC wrote:
> On 12/25/2010 4:26 PM, Reginald Transfusion wrote:
>

>>> I rest my case. No amount of Lipo-suction, Skin-tucking ,
>>> Bongo-drum tightening or Botox injections can do anything
>>> for these hapless Liberal uglies. What's worse is that a brain,
>>> once washed, cannot be un-washed.
>>
>> I'm not American, but if I was, I'd vote for Palin. Most candidates
>> for office are imbecile country wrecking jerks anyway, so you might as
>> well vote for beauty.
>

> Megan Fox for president?
>

> I'm in.

Actually, any "Miss America" would work for me.
And we could save billions of the cost of elections, just let the winner
there be president for the year.

They really couldn't mess things up any worse, and at least the State of the
Union address would be worth watching.

> Hagar wrote:
>> The one that really cracks me up was the comment of one
>> brain-dead Liberal that Sarah Palin is "ugly". Now, beauty
>> is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>> Would you rather look at this:
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2
>>
>> or at this devastation:
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_207htms3vcb
>>
>> I rest my case. No amount of Lipo-suction, Skin-tucking ,
>> Bongo-drum tightening or Botox injections can do anything
>> for these hapless Liberal uglies. What's worse is that a brain,
>> once washed, cannot be un-washed.
>

> I really have to ask.
> Did you think G.W. was pretty, and that's why you voted for him ?

Your totally ignorant question once again points out the physical
limitations most Liberal lame-brains encounter, namely, if all else
fails and you're left at a loss of an intelligent reply, bring up the
name George Bush.
It's like the Holy Grail for you mentally disturbed numb-nutzes.

But just for you, my cranially challenged friend, I'll go through
the reason for my original post, step by step:

Step #1: Jealous Liberals call Sarah Palin every name under the Sun,
including "ugly".

Step #2: By comparing Sarah's physical attributes to those of the
average Liberal, me, the.Conservative, attempts to find the yardstick
the aforementioned Liberal numb-nutzes used to arrive at the "ugly"
conclusion.

Step #3: Conservative posts his comparison findings.

Step #4: Idiotic Liberals respond as one would expect of the petulant
dribble-dicks, by dragging George Bush into the picture.

Step #5: Their desperate and moronic knee-jerk reaction once again
affirms that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

No need to thank me Bast ... you're an idiot and you roamed far
beyond the point of redemption.

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 25, 9:30 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

You are a pathetic little poofter, aren't you ...