Research Discussion: Merry Christmas To Jesus Christ

Merry Christmas To Jesus Christ

Merry Christmas to Jesus Christ

Who Art in Heaven

But Not for Eternity

Because Reincarnation is Real

And a Job at Disney Land is The Deal

http://blog.orlandominivacations.com/Portals/31760/images//easter_disney_world.jpg

________
Disclaimer:
Sir Artie, Let's Party !

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2010-12-25 09:55:22 EST
On Dec 24, 4:54 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Merry Christmas to
the Jersey Girls

Just in case your memory needs refreshing, associating with debunkers,
friends of debunkers, suspected debunkers, debunker sympathizers,
debunker enablers, suspected friends of debunker enablers and similar
groupings MAY put you on the "watch" list. And I am not talking about
Rolex watchers.

Happy Christmas Day to ALL people EXCEPT debunkers (H, Hagar, Cujo
etc.) because under SECRET legislation debunkers are now considered
NON-people.

In the next year debunkers will have to wear a "D" on their clothes
and be forcefully separated into debunker "homelands" for their
protection. Until then, all debunkers report to your nearest FEMA
camp for induction.

Sir ARtiØ

Agent
2010-12-25 10:01:45 EST
On Dec 24, 7:54 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Merry Christmas to Jesus Christ
>
> Who Art in Heaven
>
> But Not for Eternity
>
> Because Reincarnation is Real
>
> And a Job at Disney Land is The Deal
>
> http://blog.orlandominivacations.com/Portals/31760/images//easter_dis...
>
> ________
> Disclaimer:
> Sir Artie, Let's Party !
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Artie was finally killed on Christmas eve, thank God.

The Patriot
2010-12-25 11:48:34 EST

<*.@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Merry Christmas to
the Jersey Girls

Just in case your memory needs refreshing, associating
with debunkers,
friends of debunkers, suspected debunkers, debunker
sympathizers,
debunker enablers, suspected friends of debunker
enablers and similar
groupings MAY put you on the "watch" list. And I am
not talking about
Rolex watchers.

Happy Christmas Day to ALL people EXCEPT debunkers (H,
Hagar, Cujo
etc.) because under SECRET legislation debunkers are
now considered
NON-people.

In the next year debunkers will have to wear a "D" on
their clothes
and be forcefully separated into debunker "homelands"
for their
protection. Until then, all debunkers report to your
nearest FEMA
camp for induction.

Sir ARti\ufffd
Request to be separated from your clothes is denied.
Yuckkk!

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 07:01:45 -0800 (PST), agent <test890@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 24, 7:54 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Merry Christmas to Jesus Christ
>>
>> Who Art in Heaven
>>
>> But Not for Eternity
>>
>> Because Reincarnation is Real
>>
>> And a Job at Disney Land is The Deal
>>
>> http://blog.orlandominivacations.com/Portals/31760/images//easter_dis...
>>
>> ________
>> Disclaimer:
>> Sir Artie, Let's Party !

>Artie was finally killed on Christmas eve, thank God.

There will be 10 more of Sir Artie out at 'S7' or the Moon or Mars or
OUT THERE.

The future is going to be more fun than Cowboys and Indians.

http://www.shwedarling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/pretty-in-dress.jpg

Ooops, sorry, that's my future.

Here is the Cowboys and Indians photo...

http://metaphilm.com/images/philms/unforgiven-cowboy-indians.jpg

Nice memories for Mr HVAC.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/1130043_f260.jpg

>Just in case your memory needs refreshing,

Thanks for your caring Dear Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA.
However, my memory is updated every second of the day
with UseNet NewsGroups, Aliens, UFOs, Extraterrestrials,
'Decide Whether We Should Show Up', The Disclosure Project,
MIB, facts concerning exobiological life to be conveyed through the
public acclimation program, and YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlpAHK8bOuE

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

HO HO HO SORRY HORRY WORRY POTTY HOLLYWOOD STORY.

_____________________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-12-26 01:54:47 EST
On Dec 25, 12:30 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 06:55:22 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>
> ASA <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 24, 4:54 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Merry Christmas to
> >the Jersey Girls
>
> http://s4.hubimg.com/u/1130043_f260.jpg
>
> >Just in case your memory needs refreshing,
>
> Thanks for your caring Dear Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA.
> However, my memory is updated every second of the day
> with UseNet NewsGroups, Aliens, UFOs, Extraterrestrials,
> 'Decide Whether We Should Show Up', The Disclosure Project,
> MIB, facts concerning exobiological life to be conveyed through the
> public acclimation program, and YouTube.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlpAHK8bOuE
>
> MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
>
> HO HO HO SORRY HORRY WORRY POTTY HOLLYWOOD STORY.
>
> _____________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Let me makes this perfectly clear. Evil=Debunkers. Once debunkers are
eliminated all EVIL will be gone. It shall happen!

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 22:54:47 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 25, 12:30 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 06:55:22 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>>
>> ASA <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >the Jersey Girls
>>
>> http://s4.hubimg.com/u/1130043_f260.jpg
>>
>> >Just in case your memory needs refreshing,
>>
>> Thanks for your caring Dear Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA.
>> However, my memory is updated every second of the day
>> with UseNet NewsGroups, Aliens, UFOs, Extraterrestrials,
>> 'Decide Whether We Should Show Up', The Disclosure Project,
>> MIB, facts concerning exobiological life to be conveyed through the
>> public acclimation program, and YouTube.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlpAHK8bOuE
>>
>> MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
>>
>> HO HO HO SORRY HORRY WORRY POTTY HOLLYWOOD STORY.

>> ___
>
>Let me makes this perfectly clear. Evil=Debunkers. Once debunkers are
>eliminated all EVIL will be gone. It shall happen!

It will be interesting to see you make things "perfectly clear".
Because none of the 57,000 different species of extraterrestrials
have made anything "perfectly clear" in 57,000 years.

All we got was Star Wars...

http://files.sharenator.com/stormtrooper_star_wars_demotivational_poster_Star_Wars-s440x353-101318-580.jpg