Research Discussion: The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry Wishes You All A Very Merry Christmas !!!

The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry Wishes You All A Very Merry Christmas !!!

The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry Wishes You All A Very Merry
Christmas !!!

I have two hundred trillion dollars for you all.
;->

Umm, my Christmas present is a library book I just borrowed from the
public library 60 minutes ago...

"NEED TO KNOW: UFOs, THE MILITARY, AND INTELLIGENCE"
- TIMOTHY GOOD.

When I was in Cairns for a short time, I mentioned I was reading it at
the Cairns Public Library, but I didn't read much of the book.
So it's going to be the best Christmas this year with this book.
There won't be anything much new in there for me.
But a classic book of variety.

Last night on a friend's TV, I was watching a documentary called
something along the lines of "The Beginning of the Space Race".
With a lot of old black and white film of the first rockets from about
1930.

Umm, what else, ....

Oh, yeah, several friends from the hostel, and their friends,
have all been secretly watching my videos at Jims Space Agency.
And they all think I am "Bonkers", and "Gone Off The Edge".

But that's good news.
They are the type of people that just drink booze, chase chicks at
night clubs three nights a week, and mountain bike, and talk utter
utter garbage, and work at some important jobs, such as cooking at
restaurants, selling bungy jumps and fun helicopter rides, etc.

So, I'm glad my videos don't panic them, or give them nightmares.

Told you I was a genius, Mr HVAC !

Hehe.

Well, I will be keeping in contact here
over Christmas and the New Year.

BRB.

_____________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

LCC
2010-12-24 17:22:11 EST
On Dec 23, 10:53 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry Wishes You All A Very Merry
> Christmas !!!
>
> I have two hundred trillion dollars for you all.
>                     ;->
>
> Umm, my Christmas present is a library book I just borrowed from the
> public library 60 minutes ago...
>
> "NEED TO KNOW: UFOs, THE MILITARY, AND INTELLIGENCE"
> - TIMOTHY GOOD.
>
> When I was in Cairns for a short time, I mentioned I was reading it at
> the Cairns Public Library, but I didn't read much of the book.
> So it's going to be the best Christmas this year with this book.
> There won't be anything much new in there for me.
> But a classic book of variety.
>
> Last night on a friend's TV, I was watching a documentary called
> something along the lines of "The Beginning of the Space Race".
> With a lot of old black and white film of the first rockets from about
> 1930.
>
> Umm, what else, ....
>
> Oh, yeah, several friends from the hostel, and their friends,
> have all been secretly watching my videos at Jims Space Agency.
> And they all think I am "Bonkers", and "Gone Off The Edge".
>
> But that's good news.
> They are the type of people that just drink booze, chase chicks at
> night clubs three nights a week, and mountain bike, and talk utter
> utter garbage, and work at some important jobs, such as cooking at
> restaurants, selling bungy jumps and fun helicopter rides, etc.
>
> So, I'm glad my videos don't panic them, or give them nightmares.
>
> Told you I was a genius, Mr HVAC !
>
> Hehe.
>
> Well, I will be keeping in contact here
> over Christmas and the New Year.
>
> BRB.
>
> _____________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

LOL you might be surprised to understand that everyone is an alien,
but some are born on Earth, some are illegal ones, and some are simply
out of this world. Into which category do you place yourself hmmm?

What do you think of my choices for good music at link :
http://groups.google.com/group/epistemology/browse_thread/thread/cb9973a17c11ea3c?hl=en

Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 14:22:11 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylonnie@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Dec 23, 10:53 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry Wishes You All A Very Merry
>> Christmas !!!
>>
>> I have two hundred trillion dollars for you all.
>>                     ;->
>>
>> Umm, my Christmas present is a library book I just borrowed from the
>> public library 60 minutes ago...
>>
>> "NEED TO KNOW: UFOs, THE MILITARY, AND INTELLIGENCE"
>> - TIMOTHY GOOD.
>>
>> When I was in Cairns for a short time, I mentioned I was reading it at
>> the Cairns Public Library, but I didn't read much of the book.
>> So it's going to be the best Christmas this year with this book.
>> There won't be anything much new in there for me.
>> But a classic book of variety.
>>
>> Last night on a friend's TV, I was watching a documentary called
>> something along the lines of "The Beginning of the Space Race".
>> With a lot of old black and white film of the first rockets from about
>> 1930.
>>
>> Umm, what else, ....
>>
>> Oh, yeah, several friends from the hostel, and their friends,
>> have all been secretly watching my videos at Jims Space Agency.
>> And they all think I am "Bonkers", and "Gone Off The Edge".
>>
>> But that's good news.
>> They are the type of people that just drink booze, chase chicks at
>> night clubs three nights a week, and mountain bike, and talk utter
>> utter garbage, and work at some important jobs, such as cooking at
>> restaurants, selling bungy jumps and fun helicopter rides, etc.
>>
>> So, I'm glad my videos don't panic them, or give them nightmares.
>>
>> Told you I was a genius, Mr HVAC !
>>
>> Hehe.
>>
>> Well, I will be keeping in contact here
>> over Christmas and the New Year.
>>
>> BRB.
>>

>LOL you might be surprised to understand that everyone is an alien,
>but some are born on Earth, some are illegal ones, and some are simply
>out of this world. Into which category do you place yourself hmmm?

I'm a Christmas Day
Fresh Garlic and Steak and Cookie Icecream
and Fresh Strawberrys Munching Monster !!!

Hehe.

Seriously, ...

I don't think I'm a new soul born in 1965.

I have a feeling I came back in 1965.

And I will tell you one thing,
people went through hell before 1965.

Don't tell anyone, but this UFO and ET
situation is mind blowing serious shit.
And it doesn't worry me.
If a Draconian MIB hyper warped
into my room right now and laser beamed my bones,
I'd reincarnate agian into a new born baby in Sydney
and Love Learning Photoshop all over again !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

It's gonna be pay back time !!!
By the powers of friars balsam !!!

______________________

LOL
________
Discalimer:
No I'm not boozing.
Just happy to 'be in the know'
with my great intelligence agency friends!

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

LCC
2010-12-24 19:24:03 EST
On Dec 24, 5:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I'd reincarnate agian into a new born baby in Sydney
> and Love Learning Photoshop all over again !!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> It's gonna be pay back time !!!
> By the powers of friars balsam !!!
>
> ______________________
>
> LOL
> ________
> Discalimer:
> No I'm not boozing.
> Just happy to 'be in the know'
> with my great intelligence agency friends!
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_game

That's Life! Life is what you make it, and - what you make it is life.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:24:03 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylonnie@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Dec 24, 5:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 14:22:11 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylon...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>> >LOL you might be surprised to understand that everyone is an alien,
>> >but some are born on Earth, some are illegal ones, and some are simply
>> >out of this world. Into which category do you place yourself hmmm?
>>
>> I'm a Christmas Day
>> Fresh Garlic and Steak and Cookie Icecream
>> and Fresh Strawberrys Munching Monster !!!
>>
>> Hehe.
>>
>> Seriously, ...
>>
>> I don't think I'm a new soul born in 1965.
>>
>> I have a feeling I came back in 1965.
>>
>> And I will tell you one thing,
>> people went through hell before 1965.
>>
>> Don't tell anyone, but this UFO and ET
>> situation is mind blowing serious shit.
>> And it doesn't worry me.
>> If a Draconian MIB hyper warped
>> into my room right now and laser beamed my bones,
>> I'd reincarnate agian into a new born baby in Sydney
>> and Love Learning Photoshop all over again !!!
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>>
>> It's gonna be pay back time !!!
>> By the powers of friars balsam !!!
>>
>> ______________________
>>
>> LOL
>> ________
>> Discalimer:
>> No I'm not boozing.
>> Just happy to 'be in the know'
>> with my great intelligence agency friends!
>>

>> ___
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_game
>
>That's Life! Life is what you make it, and - what you make it is life.
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

Yeah, well, what else are we gonna do,
run around similar to apes petrol bombing cars and busses?

We are going to need trillions of serious ideas
to help deal with the 57,000 different species of extraterrestrials
OUT THERE...

http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/images/galaxies.jpg

And if that's not enough...
I answered an advertisement from a Japanese dude selling a bicycle.
I drive across the city at 10:00am on this day Christmas day
to see the "6 MONTHS OLD, EXCELLENT CONDITION BICYCLE"
only to see that the dude is a liar and the bicycle is rusty and the
back tire is dead and the bike breaks are stuffed.

What do I do, borrow some of Mr HVAC's bazookas ?

Ooops, no petrol bombing, no bazookas, be in Love !!!

LOL

Oh, well, if at first you do not succeed, try and try again !

Chance favors the prepared mind !

Gotta see the funny side !

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

LCC
2010-12-25 03:03:43 EST
On Dec 24, 6:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> And if that's not enough...
> I answered an advertisement from a Japanese dude selling a bicycle.
> I drive across the city at 10:00am on this day Christmas day
> to see the "6 MONTHS OLD, EXCELLENT CONDITION BICYCLE"
> only to see that the dude is a liar and the bicycle is rusty and the
> back tire is dead and the bike breaks are stuffed.

You might be surprised by how much an old bicycle can do for you if
you can repair the defects. Try haggling over price next time...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

> And if that's not enough...
> I answered an advertisement from a Japanese dude selling a bicycle.

Was he 'cute' ?

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 02:10:46 -0800, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> And if that's not enough...
>> I answered an advertisement from a Japanese dude selling a bicycle.
>

>Was he 'cute' ?

I read all your posts about Gays.
I realize you are not anti-Gay.
You just talk about Gays.

So, here is a Christmas present for you Sweety ...

http://www.praguesaints.cz/downloads/items/thumb/1597-escape5.jpg_t.jpg

As for me...
I have two Christmas presents this year.

1.
A Library Book called...

"NEED TO KNOW: UFOs, THE MILITARY, AND INTELLIGENCE"
- TIMOTHY GOOD.

2.
A Photo...

http://www.shwedarling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/pretty-in-dress.jpg

______________________________

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 00:03:43 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylonnie@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Dec 24, 6:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>> And if that's not enough...
>> I answered an advertisement from a Japanese dude selling a bicycle.
>> I drive across the city at 10:00am on this day Christmas day
>> to see the "6 MONTHS OLD, EXCELLENT CONDITION BICYCLE"
>> only to see that the dude is a liar and the bicycle is rusty and the
>> back tire is dead and the bike breaks are stuffed.
>
>You might be surprised by how much an old bicycle can do for you if
>you can repair the defects. Try haggling over price next time...
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

Good advice.

But we don't price haggle much in New Zealand.
And I really wanted a new bike anyway.

New bicycles will be 'on special' in about a week.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 02:10:46 -0800, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/24/2010 4:42 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>>> And if that's not enough...
>>> I answered an advertisement from a Japanese dude selling a bicycle.
>>

>> Was he 'cute' ?
>
> I read all your posts about Gays.
> I realize you are not anti-Gay.
> You just talk about Gays.