Research Discussion: Earth's Biodiversity Pattern

Earth's Biodiversity Pattern

This could be the key to the occasional mass extinctions:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-cycle-101222.html

OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal phenomenon

On Dec 22, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> This could be the key to the occasional mass extinctions:
>
> http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-...
>
> OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal phenomenon

Yes, and perhaps ten fold more likely is that of those Sirius stars
that we seem stuck with, though worse on previous encounters. Or, are
you suggesting that Sirius is rogue and thereby has nothing whatsoever
to do with this galaxy or that of our solar system?

~ BG

On Dec 22, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> This could be the key to the occasional mass extinctions:
>
> http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-...
>
> OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal phenomenon

Yes, and perhaps ten fold more likely is that of those Sirius stars
that we seem stuck with, though worse on previous encounters. Or, are
you suggesting that Sirius is rogue and thereby has nothing whatsoever
to do with this galaxy or that of our solar system?

~ BG
***********************************
No, GuthBall ... the Sirius stars, all 2 or 3 of them, are actually
there, but their influence on anything to do with our Solar
System is but a figment of your hyperactive imagination, along
the same lines as seeing structures on Venus, the Earth capturing
the Moon via litho-braking and towing the Moon to location L1.
As you can clearly see, your statement above is one spawned
by utter lunacy.

PS: Don't forget to put out the milk and cookies ...

On Dec 23, 7:25 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > This could be the key to the occasional mass extinctions:
>
> >http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-...
>
> > OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal phenomenon
>
> Yes, and perhaps ten fold more likely is that of those Sirius stars
> that we seem stuck with, though worse on previous encounters.  Or, are
> you suggesting that Sirius is rogue and thereby has nothing whatsoever
> to do with this galaxy or that of our solar system?
>
>  ~ BG
>         ***********************************
> No, GuthBall ... the Sirius stars, all 2 or 3 of them, are actually
> there, but their influence on anything to do with our Solar
> System is but a figment of your hyperactive imagination, along
> the same lines as seeing structures on Venus, the Earth capturing
> the Moon via litho-braking and towing the Moon to location L1.
> As you can clearly see, your statement above is one spawned
> by utter lunacy.
>
> PS: Don't forget to put out the milk and cookies ...

In that case Newton was smoking crack or something worse, like the
stuff rednecks manage to brew up.

~ BG

On Dec 23, 7:25 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > This could be the key to the occasional mass extinctions:
>
> >http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-...
>
> > OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal phenomenon
>
> Yes, and perhaps ten fold more likely is that of those Sirius stars
> that we seem stuck with, though worse on previous encounters. Or, are
> you suggesting that Sirius is rogue and thereby has nothing whatsoever
> to do with this galaxy or that of our solar system?
>
> ~ BG
> ***********************************
> No, GuthBall ... the Sirius stars, all 2 or 3 of them, are actually
> there, but their influence on anything to do with our Solar
> System is but a figment of your hyperactive imagination, along
> the same lines as seeing structures on Venus, the Earth capturing
> the Moon via litho-braking and towing the Moon to location L1.
> As you can clearly see, your statement above is one spawned
> by utter lunacy.
>
> PS: Don't forget to put out the milk and cookies ...

In that case Newton was smoking crack or something worse, like the
stuff rednecks manage to brew up.

~ BG

*********************************
Head out of ass time, GuthBall Newton only know the Sirius
star system as a single point of light ... nothing else. All the rest of
it is spawned in you brain, while cocooned up your rectum.

The Patriot

> This could be the key to the occasional mass
> extinctions:
>
> http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-cycle-101222.html
>
> OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal
> phenomenon

Think about it. The massive radiation is what is
driving the lunacy of Obama and of course Liberals.
Massive doses of radiation weakens already weak and
under-used brain cells. Thus Liberals are at a
distinct disadvantage to begin with.

The Patriot

On Dec 22, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> This could be the key to the occasional mass
> extinctions:
>
> http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-...
>
> OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal
> phenomenon

Yes, and perhaps ten fold more likely is that of those
Sirius stars
that we seem stuck with, though worse on previous
encounters. Or, are
you suggesting that Sirius is rogue and thereby has
nothing whatsoever
to do with this galaxy or that of our solar system?

~ BG
Good Lord!! Do you have any sanity left at all?

"Hagar" wrote in message

On Dec 23, 7:25 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > This could be the key to the occasional mass extinctions:
>
> >http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-...
>
> > OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal phenomenon
>
> Yes, and perhaps ten fold more likely is that of those Sirius stars
> that we seem stuck with, though worse on previous encounters. Or, are
> you suggesting that Sirius is rogue and thereby has nothing whatsoever
> to do with this galaxy or that of our solar system?
>
> ~ BG
> ***********************************
> No, GuthBall ... the Sirius stars, all 2 or 3 of them, are actually
> there, but their influence on anything to do with our Solar
> System is but a figment of your hyperactive imagination, along
> the same lines as seeing structures on Venus, the Earth capturing
> the Moon via litho-braking and towing the Moon to location L1.
> As you can clearly see, your statement above is one spawned
> by utter lunacy.
>
> PS: Don't forget to put out the milk and cookies ...

In that case Newton was smoking crack or something worse, like the
stuff rednecks manage to brew up.

~ BG

*********************************
Head out of ass time, GuthBall Newton only know the Sirius
star system as a single point of light ... nothing else. All the rest of
it is spawned in you brain, while cocooned up your rectum.

Speaking of "up your rectum," Hags, are you going to be able to get that
cobb out of your ass in time to enjoy Christmas?

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 23, 7:25 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Dec 22, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> > This could be the key to the occasional mass extinctions:
>>
>> >http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-...
>>
>> > OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal phenomenon
>>
>> Yes, and perhaps ten fold more likely is that of those Sirius stars
>> that we seem stuck with, though worse on previous encounters. Or, are
>> you suggesting that Sirius is rogue and thereby has nothing whatsoever
>> to do with this galaxy or that of our solar system?
>>
>> ~ BG
>> ***********************************
>> No, GuthBall ... the Sirius stars, all 2 or 3 of them, are actually
>> there, but their influence on anything to do with our Solar
>> System is but a figment of your hyperactive imagination, along
>> the same lines as seeing structures on Venus, the Earth capturing
>> the Moon via litho-braking and towing the Moon to location L1.
>> As you can clearly see, your statement above is one spawned
>> by utter lunacy.
>>
>> PS: Don't forget to put out the milk and cookies ...
>
> In that case Newton was smoking crack or something worse, like the
> stuff rednecks manage to brew up.
>
> ~ BG
>
> *********************************
> Head out of ass time, GuthBall Newton only know the Sirius
> star system as a single point of light ... nothing else. All the rest of
> it is spawned in you brain, while cocooned up your rectum.

> Speaking of "up your rectum," Hags, are you going to be able to get that
> cobb out of your ass in time to enjoy Christmas?

Your intelligence really shines, me lad ... but then, after all,
you're a 'tard ... and there's no cure for dumb.

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 23, 7:25 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Dec 22, 1:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> > This could be the key to the occasional mass extinctions:
>>
>> >http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/cosmic-rays-earth-biodiversity-...
>>
>> > OTOH ... it can't explain Obama and the Liberal phenomenon
>>
>> Yes, and perhaps ten fold more likely is that of those Sirius stars
>> that we seem stuck with, though worse on previous encounters. Or, are
>> you suggesting that Sirius is rogue and thereby has nothing whatsoever
>> to do with this galaxy or that of our solar system?
>>
>> ~ BG
>> ***********************************
>> No, GuthBall ... the Sirius stars, all 2 or 3 of them, are actually
>> there, but their influence on anything to do with our Solar
>> System is but a figment of your hyperactive imagination, along
>> the same lines as seeing structures on Venus, the Earth capturing
>> the Moon via litho-braking and towing the Moon to location L1.
>> As you can clearly see, your statement above is one spawned
>> by utter lunacy.
>>
>> PS: Don't forget to put out the milk and cookies ...
>
> In that case Newton was smoking crack or something worse, like the
> stuff rednecks manage to brew up.
>
> ~ BG

> Head out of ass time, GuthBall Newton only know the Sirius
> star system as a single point of light ... nothing else. All the rest of
> it is spawned in you brain, while cocooned up your rectum.

> Speaking of "up your rectum," Hags, are you going to be able to get that
> cobb out of your ass in time to enjoy Christmas?

Your intelligence really shines, me lad ... but then, after all,
you're a 'tard ... and there's no cure for dumb.

"Me lad? Are your trying to pass for Irish or British? It's not working.