Research Discussion: Pigford II - The Ripoff Intensifies ...

Pigford II - The Ripoff Intensifies ...

And the extortion continues. Here's the scenario: all those lazy black
whiners, who would never think about ever looking for any kind of a job, as
long as they can mooch off the public trough or get rich quick selling
drugs, now want us to believe that ... dig this ... 22,550 of the lazy fucks
have no future and nothing to live for because the Government discriminated
against them when applying for loans to go into farming. We all know that
farmers rise before sunrise and work in the fields until way after sunset
... both prime time slots for Drug Dealers, Pimps, Hoes, Car Thieves and
Home Invasion teams.

And it's all the Governments fault because it denied them the privilege of
hard work.

Now, these sloven pricks, knowing there's a Nigger running the show, upped
their numbers to 94,000 of them, demanding and additional $1.15 Billion
(with a B) for the same "discrimination" !!

First of all, there aren't 94,000 blacks available to work, since most of
them are in jail for plying their natural trades, dealing drugs, pimping,
grand theft auto, whoring and burglary. When do they have the time to man a
plow, bale some hay and hoe the furrows, pray tell ...

And who is going to get all that money ??? Ain't the lazy Niggers. In all
likelihood, if someone were to take the time to dig into it, it's a
collection of Honkey Ambulance Chasing John Edwards type shysters who are
leading the parade. When all the payments are made (from our tax money),
the lazy make-believe farmer will go through all that free heavenly blow in
a fortnight, putting them right back into their rightful place, namely the
ghetto.

The shysters will laugh all the way to the bank ... skinned another batch of
sheeple.

"Hagar" wrote in message

[...]

It's pretty well documented, Hags, that your racist, cracker brethren who
ran these programs in the south, excluded blacks. Now it's payback time.
You whine too much. Go back to school. Get a job.

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> And the extortion continues. Here's the scenario: all those lazy black
> whiners, who would never think about ever looking for any kind of a job,
> as
> long as they can mooch off the public trough or get rich quick selling
> drugs, now want us to believe that ... dig this ... 22,550 of the lazy
> fucks
> have no future and nothing to live for because the Government
> discriminated
> against them when applying for loans to go into farming. We all know that
> farmers rise before sunrise and work in the fields until way after sunset
> ... both prime time slots for Drug Dealers, Pimps, Hoes, Car Thieves and
> Home Invasion teams.
>
> And it's all the Governments fault because it denied them the privilege of
> hard work.
>
> Now, these sloven pricks, knowing there's a Nigger running the show, upped
> their numbers to 94,000 of them, demanding and additional $1.15 Billion
> (with a B) for the same "discrimination" !!
>
> First of all, there aren't 94,000 blacks available to work, since most of
> them are in jail for plying their natural trades, dealing drugs, pimping,
> grand theft auto, whoring and burglary. When do they have the time to man
> plow, bale some hay and hoe the furrows, pray tell ...
>
> And who is going to get all that money ??? Ain't the lazy Niggers. In
> all
> likelihood, if someone were to take the time to dig into it, it's a
> collection of Honkey Ambulance Chasing John Edwards type shysters who are
> leading the parade. When all the payments are made (from our tax money),
> the lazy make-believe farmer will go through all that free heavenly blow
> in
> a fortnight, putting them right back into their rightful place, namely the
> ghetto.
>
> The shysters will laugh all the way to the bank ... skinned another batch
> of
> sheeple.

> It's pretty well documented, Hags, that your racist, cracker brethren who
> ran these programs in the south, excluded blacks. Now it's payback time.
> You whine too much. Go back to school. Get a job.

Even if they did, you silly pricklet, there aren't 116,550 blacks who want
to farm in the entire country. I'm not saying a few weren't discriminated
against ... and they should be compensated. Give them a farm !!!! The
prospect of having to work for a living would abhor them and they'd tell you
to take your farm and shove it ... show me the green stuff, bro, so I can
buy some of the white stuff, bro, like one of them Kardashian sisters, who
love to smoke them black cigars ..
Bwahahahahahahhhh you fucking Liberals are really brain-dead wonders ... how
do you tards get up in the morning without a Government assist ... ooops,
you don't, you have direct federal deposit ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> And the extortion continues. Here's the scenario: all those lazy black
> whiners, who would never think about ever looking for any kind of a job,
> as
> long as they can mooch off the public trough or get rich quick selling
> drugs, now want us to believe that ... dig this ... 22,550 of the lazy
> fucks
> have no future and nothing to live for because the Government
> discriminated
> against them when applying for loans to go into farming. We all know that
> farmers rise before sunrise and work in the fields until way after sunset
> ... both prime time slots for Drug Dealers, Pimps, Hoes, Car Thieves and
> Home Invasion teams.
>
> And it's all the Governments fault because it denied them the privilege of
> hard work.
>
> Now, these sloven pricks, knowing there's a Nigger running the show, upped
> their numbers to 94,000 of them, demanding and additional $1.15 Billion
> (with a B) for the same "discrimination" !!
>
> First of all, there aren't 94,000 blacks available to work, since most of
> them are in jail for plying their natural trades, dealing drugs, pimping,
> grand theft auto, whoring and burglary. When do they have the time to man
> plow, bale some hay and hoe the furrows, pray tell ...
>
> And who is going to get all that money ??? Ain't the lazy Niggers. In
> all
> likelihood, if someone were to take the time to dig into it, it's a
> collection of Honkey Ambulance Chasing John Edwards type shysters who are
> leading the parade. When all the payments are made (from our tax money),
> the lazy make-believe farmer will go through all that free heavenly blow
> in
> a fortnight, putting them right back into their rightful place, namely the
> ghetto.
>
> The shysters will laugh all the way to the bank ... skinned another batch
> of
> sheeple.

> It's pretty well documented, Hags, that your racist, cracker brethren who
> ran these programs in the south, excluded blacks. Now it's payback time.
> You whine too much. Go back to school. Get a job.

Even if they did, you silly pricklet, there aren't 116,550 blacks who want
to farm in the entire country. I'm not saying a few weren't discriminated
against ... and they should be compensated. Give them a farm !!!! The
prospect of having to work for a living would abhor them and they'd tell you
to take your farm and shove it ... show me the green stuff, bro, so I can
buy some of the white stuff, bro, like one of them Kardashian sisters, who
love to smoke them black cigars ..
Bwahahahahahahhhh you fucking Liberals are really brain-dead wonders ... how
do you tards get up in the morning without a Government assist ... ooops,
you don't, you have direct federal deposit ...

First, the time period covers probably 40 or more years. Second, the loans
were not just for production, but also for just about any ag related
business. So 116,500 members of the class doesn't seem all that large. That
your cracker klan screwed over blacks in the same manner as you did Native
Americans is hardly a surprise. Tell us, Hags, why are you so angry?

> [...]
> to take your farm and shove it ... show me the green stuff, bro, so I can
> buy some of the white stuff, bro, like one of them Kardashian sisters, who
> love to smoke them black cigars ..
> Bwahahahahahahhhh you fucking Liberals are really brain-dead wonders ...
> how
> do you tards get up in the morning without a Government assist ... ooops,
> you don't, you have direct federal deposit ...
>
> ************************************************************************************************
> First, the time period covers probably 40 or more years. Second, the
> loans were not just for production, but also for just about any ag related
> business. So 116,500 members of the class doesn't seem all that large.
> That your cracker klan screwed over blacks in the same manner as you did
> Native Americans is hardly a surprise. Tell us, Hags, why are you so

Because clueless wittle white bois like you, who are Liberals garbage to
boot, and thus totally out of touch with reality, just piss me off. Hope
that answers your stupid question.

As I said before, let's give them a farm ... with O'Bummer's 50% inheritance
tax there should be a huge supply of them on hand and let's see the Niggers
get up at dawn 30 in the am and work their work ethic in the fields of
America. Make sure you take pictures when you see one ... a single roll of
film should be sufficient to capture all the toiling bunnies.
They can set an example for the white guys who just lost it to O'Bummer's
redistribution scheme.

"Hagar" wrote in message

> [...]
> Bwahahahahahahhhh you fucking Liberals are really brain-dead wonders ...
> how
> do you tards get up in the morning without a Government assist ... ooops,
> you don't, you have direct federal deposit ...
>
> ************************************************************************************************
> First, the time period covers probably 40 or more years. Second, the
> loans were not just for production, but also for just about any ag related
> business. So 116,500 members of the class doesn't seem all that large.
> That your cracker klan screwed over blacks in the same manner as you did
> Native Americans is hardly a surprise. Tell us, Hags, why are you so
> angry?

Because clueless wittle white bois like you, who are Liberals garbage to
boot, and thus totally out of touch with reality, just piss me off. Hope

I don't believe that's the reason. Dude, you need some serious medication
and/or couch time or you're going to stroke out. I'm thinking your momma
should have kept you a little longer on the tittie before she dropped you
off at the fire station.

> [...]
>> loans were not just for production, but also for just about any ag
>> related business. So 116,500 members of the class doesn't seem all that
>> large. That your cracker klan screwed over blacks in the same manner as
>> you did Native Americans is hardly a surprise. Tell us, Hags, why are
>> you so angry?
>>

> Because clueless wittle white bois like you, who are Liberals garbage to
> boot, and thus totally out of touch with reality, just piss me off. Hope
> that answers your stupid question.

> I don't believe that's the reason. Dude, you need some serious medication
> and/or couch time or you're going to stroke out. I'm thinking your momma
> should have kept you a little longer on the tittie before she dropped you

Blow me, you wittle maggot Liberal faggot.