Research Discussion: That Good Old Climate Change

That Good Old Climate Change

Most of Europe is paralyzed due to snow and freezing weather.
Airports are still closed, throwing holiday travelers into chaos mode.

Australia, which should be smack in the middle of the Southern
Hemisphere's summer, gets pounded by snowfall:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101220/wl_asia_afp/australiaweathersnow

I'm sure the Global Climate Change whiners and bed-wetters
can explain to us one more time exactly how this is a precursor
to the dreaded Global Warming ... I'm sure you can spin a
connection there ... need some more emails from the IPCC ???
Perhaps Assange can post some of the lies on WikiLeaks for
you hapless morons ... Have a Merry "White" Christmas, Loons ...

On 12/21/2010 7:00 AM, Hagar wrote:
> Most of Europe is paralyzed due to snow and freezing weather.
> Airports are still closed, throwing holiday travelers into chaos mode.
>
> Australia, which should be smack in the middle of the Southern
> Hemisphere's summer, gets pounded by snowfall:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101220/wl_asia_afp/australiaweathersnow
>
> I'm sure the Global Climate Change whiners and bed-wetters
> can explain to us one more time exactly how this is a precursor
> to the dreaded Global Warming ... I'm sure you can spin a
> connection there ... need some more emails from the IPCC ???
> Perhaps Assange can post some of the lies on WikiLeaks for
> you hapless morons ... Have a Merry "White" Christmas, Loons ...

While I don't consider myself a loon, I do realize that as
the world's population grows at an unsustainable rate and
we mow down trees like blades of grass under a lawnmower,
SOMETHING has to give.

The temperature of the Earth is rising. That's just a fact.

I don't exactly what is causing it.

That is a fact.

We are polluting our planet on an unprecedented scale.

That is a fact.

We are turning forested lands into cities like never before.

That is a fact.

Check back with me in a hundred years and let's see how it's going.

On Dec 21, 1:27 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/21/2010 7:00 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
> > Most of Europe is paralyzed due to snow and freezing weather.
> > Airports are still closed, throwing holiday travelers into chaos mode.
>
> > Australia, which should be smack in the middle of the Southern
> > Hemisphere's summer, gets pounded by snowfall:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101220/wl_asia_afp/australiaweathersnow
>
> > I'm sure the Global Climate Change whiners and bed-wetters
> > can explain to us one more time exactly how this is a precursor
> > to the dreaded Global Warming ... I'm sure you can spin a
> > connection there ... need some more emails from the IPCC ???
> > Perhaps Assange can post some of the lies on WikiLeaks for
> > you hapless morons ... Have a Merry "White" Christmas, Loons ...
>
> While I don't consider myself a loon, I do realize that as
> the world's population grows at an unsustainable rate and
> we mow down trees like blades of grass under a lawnmower,
> SOMETHING has to give.
>
> The temperature of the Earth is rising. That's just a fact.
>
> I don't exactly what is causing it.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> We are polluting our planet on an unprecedented scale.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> We are turning forested lands into cities like never before.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> Check back with me in a hundred years and let's see how it's going.

It's also becoming a known fact of how much CO2 and NOx is created
from the all-inclusive exploration, extracting, spillage, venting,
processing, grandiose flaring and of course the end-use consuming of
hydrocarbons (especially nasty coal that isn't healthy for any species
of life on Earth).

It's also easy enough to figure out that our planet is losing roughly
a tonne of helium per second, as well as we're losing a considerable
amount of H2 in the process, not to mention other released gaseous
elements (some of which are highly toxic and react badly with water
and other elements) are bulk vented and/or simply commercially dumped
into the environment like never before.

Obviously our resident ZNR/GOP redneck Hagar and his father Saul Levy
could care less.

~ BG

Warhol
2010-12-21 17:17:30 EST
On Dec 21, 4:00 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Most of Europe is paralyzed due to snow and freezing weather.
> Airports are still closed, throwing holiday travelers into chaos mode.
>
> Australia, which should be smack in the middle of the Southern
> Hemisphere's summer, gets pounded by snowfall:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101220/wl_asia_afp/australiaweathersnow
>
> I'm sure the Global Climate Change whiners and bed-wetters
> can explain to us one more time exactly how this is a precursor
> to the dreaded Global Warming ... I'm sure you can spin a
> connection there ... need some more emails from the IPCC ???
> Perhaps Assange can post some of the lies on WikiLeaks for
> you hapless morons ... Have a Merry "White" Christmas, Loons ...

It's winter... a record breaking winter since the end of the Ice
age... but I am sure there are record breaking heat waves in the
southern hemisphere... This was the year the Earth struck back.
Earthquakes, heat waves, floods, volcanoes, super typhoons, blizzards,
landslides and droughts killed at least a quarter million people in
2010 — the deadliest year in more than a generation.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/dec/14/hottest-year-environment-review-vidal

On Dec 21, 1:27 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/21/2010 7:00 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
> > Most of Europe is paralyzed due to snow and freezing weather.
> > Airports are still closed, throwing holiday travelers into chaos mode.
>
> > Australia, which should be smack in the middle of the Southern
> > Hemisphere's summer, gets pounded by snowfall:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101220/wl_asia_afp/australiaweathersnow
>
> > I'm sure the Global Climate Change whiners and bed-wetters
> > can explain to us one more time exactly how this is a precursor
> > to the dreaded Global Warming ... I'm sure you can spin a
> > connection there ... need some more emails from the IPCC ???
> > Perhaps Assange can post some of the lies on WikiLeaks for
> > you hapless morons ... Have a Merry "White" Christmas, Loons ...
>
> While I don't consider myself a loon, I do realize that as
> the world's population grows at an unsustainable rate and
> we mow down trees like blades of grass under a lawnmower,
> SOMETHING has to give.
>
> The temperature of the Earth is rising. That's just a fact.
>
> I don't exactly what is causing it.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> We are polluting our planet on an unprecedented scale.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> We are turning forested lands into cities like never before.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> Check back with me in a hundred years and let's see how it's going.

It's also becoming a known fact of how much CO2 and NOx is created
from the all-inclusive exploration, extracting, spillage, venting,
processing, grandiose flaring and of course the end-use consuming of
hydrocarbons (especially nasty coal that isn't healthy for any species
of life on Earth).

It's also easy enough to figure out that our planet is losing roughly
a tonne of helium per second, as well as we're losing a considerable
amount of H2 in the process, not to mention other released gaseous
elements (some of which are highly toxic and react badly with water
and other elements) are bulk vented and/or simply commercially dumped
into the environment like never before.

Obviously our resident ZNR/GOP redneck Hagar and his father Saul Levy
could care less.

~ BG
*************************************
Naturally, being the good little tree-huggers you are, you totally omit all
the belching that mother nature does in the form of continuous volcanic
eruptions (there are at least 10 active volcanoes at any given time) and the
thousands upon thousands of oceanic vents ... in fact we fave no clue how
many there are, but every time they dive near a frift some more pop up.
Nobody is denying Global Warming, but it is a cycle that occurred many times
in the past and will occur many more times in the future.

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-12-21 18:46:38 EST
It's all to do with Sun Spots,

I.O.W.

**********Flear-Ups**********

The More the Sun Spots, or

The Warmer The Weather &

The Less the Sun Spots, the

Colder the Weather, besides

~Manmade Global Warming~

which is NOT Helping either.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

*_//!!_//!!*

On Dec 21, 3:18 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 21, 1:27 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 12/21/2010 7:00 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
> > > Most of Europe is paralyzed due to snow and freezing weather.
> > > Airports are still closed, throwing holiday travelers into chaos mode.
>
> > > Australia, which should be smack in the middle of the Southern
> > > Hemisphere's summer, gets pounded by snowfall:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101220/wl_asia_afp/australiaweathersnow
>
> > > I'm sure the Global Climate Change whiners and bed-wetters
> > > can explain to us one more time exactly how this is a precursor
> > > to the dreaded Global Warming ... I'm sure you can spin a
> > > connection there ... need some more emails from the IPCC ???
> > > Perhaps Assange can post some of the lies on WikiLeaks for
> > > you hapless morons ... Have a Merry "White" Christmas, Loons ...
>
> > While I don't consider myself a loon, I do realize that as
> > the world's population grows at an unsustainable rate and
> > we mow down trees like blades of grass under a lawnmower,
> > SOMETHING has to give.
>
> > The temperature of the Earth is rising. That's just a fact.
>
> > I don't exactly what is causing it.
>
> > That is a fact.
>
> > We are polluting our planet on an unprecedented scale.
>
> > That is a fact.
>
> > We are turning forested lands into cities like never before.
>
> > That is a fact.
>
> > Check back with me in a hundred years and let's see how it's going.
>
> It's also becoming a known fact of how much CO2 and NOx is created
> from the all-inclusive exploration, extracting, spillage, venting,
> processing, grandiose flaring and of course the end-use consuming of
> hydrocarbons (especially nasty coal that isn't healthy for any species
> of life on Earth).
>
> It's also easy enough to figure out that our planet is losing roughly
> a tonne of helium per second, as well as we're losing a considerable
> amount of H2 in the process, not to mention other released gaseous
> elements (some of which are highly toxic and react badly with water
> and other elements) are bulk vented and/or simply commercially dumped
> into the environment like never before.
>
> Obviously our resident ZNR/GOP redneck Hagar and his father Saul Levy
> could care less.
>
>  ~ BG
>         *************************************
> Naturally, being the good little tree-huggers you are, you totally  omit all
> the belching that mother nature does in the form of continuous volcanic
> eruptions (there are at least 10 active volcanoes at any given time) and the
> thousands upon thousands of oceanic vents ... in fact we fave no clue how
> many there are, but every time they dive near a frift some more pop up.
> Nobody is denying Global Warming, but it is a cycle that occurred many times
> in the past and will occur many more times in the future.

The Big Energy foiled OCO mission would have nailed this one. So why
did you approve of terminating that mission?

On your tree-less world where not a km3 of glacial ice exist, as well
as having no humming birds or bees; How do rednecks find their food,
fresh water, as well as manage to stay dry and cool?

~ BG

> On 12/21/2010 7:00 AM, Hagar wrote:
>> Most of Europe is paralyzed due to snow and freezing weather.
>> Airports are still closed, throwing holiday travelers into chaos mode.
>>
>> Australia, which should be smack in the middle of the Southern
>> Hemisphere's summer, gets pounded by snowfall:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101220/wl_asia_afp/australiaweathersnow
>>
>> I'm sure the Global Climate Change whiners and bed-wetters
>> can explain to us one more time exactly how this is a precursor
>> to the dreaded Global Warming ... I'm sure you can spin a
>> connection there ... need some more emails from the IPCC ???
>> Perhaps Assange can post some of the lies on WikiLeaks for
>> you hapless morons ... Have a Merry "White" Christmas, Loons ...
>

> While I don't consider myself a loon, I do realize that as
> the world's population grows at an unsustainable rate and
> we mow down trees like blades of grass under a lawnmower,
> SOMETHING has to give.
>
> The temperature of the Earth is rising. That's just a fact.
>
> I don't exactly what is causing it.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> We are polluting our planet on an unprecedented scale.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> We are turning forested lands into cities like never before.
>
> That is a fact.
>
> Check back with me in a hundred years and let's see how it's going.

Ok, HVAC, here's my opinion. Global Warming and Global Cooling are cyclical
events, which have occurred numerous times in the past and will continue to
occur well into the future, humanity or not. Yes, there are about 5 Billion
too many people on this planet, and perhaps Climate Change is Mother
Nature's way of once again restoring this correct balance, giving rise to a
new crop of religious nut jobs who think that procreation is the sole
purpose of their existence.
I also think that if you total all of nature's CO2 contributions to the
atmosphere in the form of belching volcanoes (probably around ten are active
around the world at any given day) and the thousands upon thousands of
Oceanic Vents belching sulfuric gasses 24/7, plus the random forest fires
around the globe, you'll find that humanity's contribution in less than 1%.
But what's really indicative of mankind's stupidity is that there are people
who think that extorting money from the productive portion of the populace
and throwing it at the perceived problem can actually stop the progress of a
natural phenomena. Perhaps if we stopped reproducing like sewer rats, there
might be a chance of survival. Nature just wants to cull the morons of the
herd, and it should start with the Liberals ... the smart ones among us will
survive on their own, without Government interference or goodie-two-shoes
assistance from Hollyweird's thespian crowd.

> [...]
> all
> the belching that mother nature does in the form of continuous volcanic
> eruptions (there are at least 10 active volcanoes at any given time) and
> the
> thousands upon thousands of oceanic vents ... in fact we fave no clue how
> many there are, but every time they dive near a frift some more pop up.
> Nobody is denying Global Warming, but it is a cycle that occurred many
> times
> in the past and will occur many more times in the future.

The Big Energy foiled OCO mission would have nailed this one. So why
did you approve of terminating that mission?

On your tree-less world where not a km3 of glacial ice exist, as well
as having no humming birds or bees; How do rednecks find their food,
fresh water, as well as manage to stay dry and cool?

Seem the Eskimos did just fine without trees, bees, hummingbirds,
and all that with three months of darkness per year and a 5 month long cover
of ice and snow ...
it probably is because they didn't have any brain-dead Liberals,
either.