Research Discussion: US-South Korea Cave In To The Northern Loons

US-South Korea Cave In To The Northern Loons

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash

As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly GAY,
the
white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
threatened
with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to spank
Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real harm
to our fighting faggot boys.

In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan requested
steel
enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator Homos
are deployed to the front. The field toilets will be upgraded to include
concave
plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and brightly
colored
Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their sensitive
booties.

Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO: "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug munchers.

On Dec 18, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash
>
> As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly GAY,
> the
> white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
> threatened
> with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
> Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to spank
> Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real harm
> to our fighting faggot boys.
>
> In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan requested
> steel
> enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator Homos
> are deployed to the front.  The field toilets will be upgraded to include
> concave
> plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and brightly
> colored
> Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their sensitive
> booties.
>
> Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO:  "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
> Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug munchers.

Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.

Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
else?

Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
and the balls to use them. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?

~ BG

On Dec 18, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash
>
> As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly GAY,
> the
> white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
> threatened
> with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
> Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to spank
> Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real
> harm
> to our fighting faggot boys.
>
> In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan requested
> steel
> enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator Homos
> are deployed to the front. The field toilets will be upgraded to include
> concave
> plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and brightly
> colored
> Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their
> sensitive
> booties.
>
> Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO: "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
> Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug
> munchers.

Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.

Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
else?

Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
and the balls to use them. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?

~ BG
**************************************
So, your solution is to just let them continue shipping weapons to all
of our "friends", keep harassing the South Koreans and threatening
Japan by shooting missiles at them.
Sort of like you Liberal wimps did with Saddam for 10 years, until
a real man stepped in and cleaned house. If you Liberals hadn't come
up with your "civilized" version of Combat Engagement and interrogation,
the war would long be over. If we knew the North has all that shit to
retaliate, then we should be prepared, especially since we knew well
in advance that it would really piss them off if we went on joint
maneuvers, but in typical Liberal fashion, you are like sea gulls, all
mouth and all ass, but no discernible substance between your ears.
Now go and choke your chicken, you Loon.

IPA
2010-12-18 21:38:38 EST
On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 05:49:11PM -0800, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Dec 18, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash
> >
> > As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly GAY,
> > the
> > white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
> > threatened
> > with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
> > Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to spank
> > Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real harm
> > to our fighting faggot boys.
> >
> > In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan requested
> > steel
> > enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator Homos
> > are deployed to the front.  The field toilets will be upgraded to include
> > concave
> > plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and brightly
> > colored
> > Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their sensitive
> > booties.
> >
> > Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO:  "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
> > Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug munchers.
>
> Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.
>
> Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
> else?
>
> Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
> minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
> be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
> and the balls to use them. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?

What's a Scoville torpedo?

"Hagar" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash
>
> As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly GAY,
> the
> white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
> threatened
> with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
> Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to spank
> Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real
> harm
> to our fighting faggot boys.
>
> In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan requested
> steel
> enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator Homos
> are deployed to the front. The field toilets will be upgraded to include
> concave
> plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and brightly
> colored
> Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their
> sensitive
> booties.
>
> Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO: "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
> Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug
> munchers.

Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.

Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
else?

Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
and the balls to use them. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?

~ BG
**************************************
So, your solution is to just let them continue shipping weapons to all
of our "friends", keep harassing the South Koreans and threatening
Japan by shooting missiles at them.
Sort of like you Liberal wimps did with Saddam for 10 years, until
a real man stepped in and cleaned house. If you Liberals hadn't come
up with your "civilized" version of Combat Engagement and interrogation,
the war would long be over. If we knew the North has all that shit to
retaliate, then we should be prepared, especially since we knew well
in advance that it would really piss them off if we went on joint
maneuvers, but in typical Liberal fashion, you are like sea gulls, all
mouth and all ass, but no discernible substance between your ears.
Now go and choke your chicken, you Loon.

"Hi. This is Sarah Palin. Is Senator Lieberman in?" "No, governor. This is
Yom Kippur."

"Well, hello, Yom. Can I leave a message?

On Dec 18, 6:02 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 18, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash
>
> > As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly GAY,
> > the
> > white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
> > threatened
> > with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
> > Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to spank
> > Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real
> > harm
> > to our fighting faggot boys.
>
> > In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan requested
> > steel
> > enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator Homos
> > are deployed to the front. The field toilets will be upgraded to include
> > concave
> > plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and brightly
> > colored
> > Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their
> > sensitive
> > booties.
>
> > Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO: "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
> > Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug
> > munchers.
>
> Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.
>
> Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
> else?
>
> Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
> minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
> be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
> and the balls to use them.  Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?
>
>  ~ BG
>         **************************************
> So, your solution is to just let them continue shipping weapons to all
> of our "friends", keep harassing the South Koreans and threatening
> Japan by shooting missiles at them.
> Sort of like you Liberal wimps did with Saddam for 10 years, until
> a real man stepped in and cleaned house.  If you Liberals hadn't come
> up with your "civilized" version of Combat Engagement and interrogation,
> the war would long be over.  If we knew the North has all that shit to
> retaliate, then we should be prepared, especially since we knew well
> in advance that it would really piss them off if we went on joint
> maneuvers, but in typical Liberal fashion, you are like sea gulls, all
> mouth and all ass, but no discernible substance between your ears.
> Now go and choke your chicken, you Loon.

NK probably doesn't supply 0.1% if any of the weapons that are in Iraq
or Afghanistan. If anything has been supplying weapons to our
supposed enemies, it's ZNR/GOPs and rednecks like yourself that use
special private operatives like Ponzi Madoff to finance those sorts of
rogue or false flag ops.

Didn't you bother to read: “the unit was paid through the Department
of Agriculture in order to hide it, which is also very commonplace”
and “the Agriculture Department has often been used as a paymaster on
behalf of the CIA, DIA, NSA and others”
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_12-8-2003_pg1_9

~ BG

On Dec 18, 6:38 pm, IPA <i...@there.are.no.aliens.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 05:49:11PM -0800, Brad Guth wrote:
> > On Dec 18, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash
>
> > > As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly GAY,
> > > the
> > > white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
> > > threatened
> > > with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
> > > Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to spank
> > > Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real harm
> > > to our fighting faggot boys.
>
> > > In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan requested
> > > steel
> > > enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator Homos
> > > are deployed to the front. The field toilets will be upgraded to include
> > > concave
> > > plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and brightly
> > > colored
> > > Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their sensitive
> > > booties.
>
> > > Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO: "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
> > > Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug munchers.
>
> > Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.
>
> > Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
> > else?
>
> > Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
> > minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
> > be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
> > and the balls to use them.  Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?
>
> What's a Scoville torpedo?

Sorry, my bad. try VA-111 Shkval.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VA-111_Shkval

We have absolutely no defense against those fast mothers.

~ BG

IPA
2010-12-19 08:22:56 EST
On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 08:21:12PM -0800, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Dec 18, 6:38 pm, IPA <i...@there.are.no.aliens.net> wrote:

> > > Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.
> >
> > > Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
> > > else?
> >
> > > Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
> > > minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
> > > be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
> > > and the balls to use them.  Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?
> >
> > What's a Scoville torpedo?
>
> Sorry, my bad. try VA-111 Shkval.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VA-111_Shkval
>
> We have absolutely no defense against those fast mothers.

Yeah, your bad. Of course no further elaboration on the cause of the
error. Seems you're not good for much more than a game of peek-a-boo.

Not that peek-a-boo isn't vastly entertaining all on its own, and
ought to have it's own HD channel for true devotees. It's just the
timing that makes me suspicious, so consider yourself noted.

(Psst. If you don't want to get hit by a torpedo, stay out of the
water. That's my advice.)

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 18, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash
>>
>> As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly GAY,
>> the
>> white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
>> threatened
>> with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
>> Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to spank
>> Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real
>> harm
>> to our fighting faggot boys.
>>
>> In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan requested
>> steel
>> enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator Homos
>> are deployed to the front. The field toilets will be upgraded to include
>> concave
>> plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and brightly
>> colored
>> Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their
>> sensitive
>> booties.
>>
>> Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO: "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
>> Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug
>> munchers.
>
> Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.
>
> Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
> else?
>
> Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
> minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
> be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
> and the balls to use them. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?
>
> ~ BG
> **************************************
> So, your solution is to just let them continue shipping weapons to all
> of our "friends", keep harassing the South Koreans and threatening
> Japan by shooting missiles at them.
> Sort of like you Liberal wimps did with Saddam for 10 years, until
> a real man stepped in and cleaned house. If you Liberals hadn't come
> up with your "civilized" version of Combat Engagement and interrogation,
> the war would long be over. If we knew the North has all that shit to
> retaliate, then we should be prepared, especially since we knew well
> in advance that it would really piss them off if we went on joint
> maneuvers, but in typical Liberal fashion, you are like sea gulls, all
> mouth and all ass, but no discernible substance between your ears.
> Now go and choke your chicken, you Loon.

> "Hi. This is Sarah Palin. Is Senator Lieberman in?" "No, governor. This is
> Yom Kippur."
>
> "Well, hello, Yom. Can I leave a message?

No you can't ... we don't take messages from imbeciles ... CLICK

On Dec 18, 6:38 pm, IPA <i...@there.are.no.aliens.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 05:49:11PM -0800, Brad Guth wrote:
> > On Dec 18, 4:39 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101218/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash
>
> > > As expected, with our Military now all chartreuse, pink and ragingly
> > > GAY,
> > > the
> > > white flag of surrender went up immediately, as soon as North Korea
> > > threatened
> > > with retaliation. The gayiification of our Military is now complete.
> > > Perhaps we should send that old cow Madeleine Albright back over to
> > > spank
> > > Kim Jong IL's monkey, so that he'll calm down a bit, lest he mean real
> > > harm
> > > to our fighting faggot boys.
>
> > > In the latest development, our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan
> > > requested
> > > steel
> > > enforced butt plates for when the new contingents of Gay Liberator
> > > Homos
> > > are deployed to the front. The field toilets will be upgraded to
> > > include
> > > concave
> > > plucking mirrors (eyelashes), bidets (use your imagination) and
> > > brightly
> > > colored
> > > Charmin (hmmm ... so squeezable delicious) toilet paper for their
> > > sensitive
> > > booties.
>
> > > Upcoming events at the Baghdad USO: "Mr Delish Booty" contest for the
> > > Gaylords and "Body-painting with Axle-grease" contest for the rug
> > > munchers.
>
> > Darnn, and here rednecks like our Hagar so badly wanted WW3.
>
> > Could it be that China told NK and SK to basically knock it off, or
> > else?
>
> > Do rednecks not know about HOOTs or Scoville torpedoes? (within
> > minutes dozens of SK and other ships (including those of ours) would
> > be taken out of action, if not sunk), plus it's said they have nukes
> > and the balls to use them. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?
>
> What's a Scoville torpedo?

Sorry, my bad. try VA-111 Shkval.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VA-111_Shkval

We have absolutely no defense against those fast mothers.

~ BG

The reason we don't have any defenses against those weapons is because it is
more
important to spend all that money on new pink and chartreuse uniforms for
the
Faggot Military, not to mention the total waste on supporting the Nation's
dead-
beats, like you, for instance.