Research Discussion: The Flip-Flop Negroid

The Flip-Flop Negroid

After repeatedly, and I mean incessantly ripping into George Bush for the
past
four years, accusing him of everything from wanting to starve the meddle
class to wanting to kill those who don't pay any taxes to begin with, to
coddling the wealthy ... after all that senseless, empty, spiteful rhetoric,
the Nigger now is
taking the bows and the credit for .... George Bush's tax cuts.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tax_cuts

All the whining mongrel had to do was NOT sign it into law, knowing full and
well that would have been the final nail in his re-election coffin, HE
fucked the
American people by signing a bill that HE said was bad.
Liberalism id indeed a Mental Disorder ... and now O'Bummer has it.
Talk your way out of that one, you "Morons of the Obamacalyse". In fact,
Harry Reid just got his bill shoved up his ass ... stay tune for more of the
same,
you hapless twits ...

Clave
2010-12-18 00:00:29 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote...

Such childish bigotry.

MyNews
2010-12-18 04:47:12 EST
So White O'Bummer Jew millions, But you see only Colored and not the hoe
picture~!

Vtcapo
2010-12-18 09:24:49 EST
On Dec 17, 11:14 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> After repeatedly, and I mean incessantly ripping into George Bush for the
> past
> four years, accusing him of everything from wanting to starve the meddle
> class to wanting to kill those who don't pay any taxes to begin with, to
> coddling the wealthy ... after all that senseless, empty, spiteful rhetoric,
> the Nigger now is
> taking the bows and the credit for .... George Bush's tax cuts.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tax_cuts
>
> All the whining mongrel had to do was NOT sign it into law, knowing full and
> well that would have been the final nail in his re-election coffin, HE
> fucked the
> American people by signing a bill that HE said was bad.
> Liberalism id indeed a Mental Disorder ... and now O'Bummer has it.
> Talk your way out of that one, you "Morons of the Obamacalyse".  In fact,
> Harry Reid just got his bill shoved up his ass ... stay tune for more of the
> same,
> you hapless twits ...

YaaaaaaaWn.... usual crap..zzzZZZZZZZZ....

Bast
2010-12-18 10:51:39 EST

Hagar wrote:
> After repeatedly, and I mean incessantly ripping into George Bush for
> the past
> four years, accusing him of everything from wanting to starve the meddle
> class to wanting to kill those who don't pay any taxes to begin with, to
> coddling the wealthy ... after all that senseless, empty, spiteful
> rhetoric, the Nigger now is
> taking the bows and the credit for .... George Bush's tax cuts.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tax_cuts
>
> All the whining mongrel had to do was NOT sign it into law, knowing
> full and well that would have been the final nail in his re-election
> coffin, HE fucked the
> American people by signing a bill that HE said was bad.
> Liberalism id indeed a Mental Disorder ... and now O'Bummer has it.
> Talk your way out of that one, you "Morons of the Obamacalyse". In
> fact, Harry Reid just got his bill shoved up his ass ... stay tune for
> more of the same,
> you hapless twits ...

Hey, did you know I have one of these ? And still use it

http://www.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-112358/

> Hagar wrote:
>> After repeatedly, and I mean incessantly ripping into George Bush for
>> the past
>> four years, accusing him of everything from wanting to starve the meddle
>> class to wanting to kill those who don't pay any taxes to begin with, to
>> coddling the wealthy ... after all that senseless, empty, spiteful
>> rhetoric, the Nigger now is
>> taking the bows and the credit for .... George Bush's tax cuts.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tax_cuts
>>
>> All the whining mongrel had to do was NOT sign it into law, knowing
>> full and well that would have been the final nail in his re-election
>> coffin, HE fucked the
>> American people by signing a bill that HE said was bad.
>> Liberalism id indeed a Mental Disorder ... and now O'Bummer has it.
>> Talk your way out of that one, you "Morons of the Obamacalyse". In
>> fact, Harry Reid just got his bill shoved up his ass ... stay tune for
>> more of the same,
>> you hapless twits ...
>

> Hey, did you know I have one of these ? And still use it
>
> http://www.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-112358/

I just bought Bush's "Decision Points" and it once again proves that the
Left
is actually brain-dead ... or simply can't read, or suffers from severe
reading comprehension. However, since I'm only a quarter through it, things
may
change to the better for you hapless mongoloids , but I seriously doubt it.
To be fair and balanced, my wife recently bought "Audacity of Hope".
We read it when we have trouble falling asleep ... takes about one and a
half pages and we're snoozing soundly ... so the Negroid is good for
something. However, he'll never be approved by the FDA as a sleep aid,
since he contains way too much bull-shit.