Research Discussion: Liberal GOP Bashing Frenzy Continues

Liberal GOP Bashing Frenzy Continues

After still having heart palpitations over George Bush's "stolen election"
of the
hanging chad fame and still suffering from aneurisms over Bush's supposed
mishandling of Katrina, they now have a new target:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill_berms

After the BP spill, Bobby Jindal finally tired of the inaction of the
useless
White House occupying Negroid and his inept minions, took matters in his
own hands and did what he had to do, namely shore up the "shore" with
sand berms, in order to prevent oil intrusion. As it turned out, it was not
necessary, and the Liberal sloths are having a field day. To date they still
have no clue where most of the oil went, since according to calculations
a whole lot more was spilled than was recovered ... so what happened
to the rest of it ?? No clue ... so let's blast Bobby Jindal for being
ready
for a possible beach invasion, after all, he is a Republican and there is
no way we can accredit him with having taken actions which, had
O'Bummer ordered the berms, he would have once again been hailed
as the all-knowing "Messiah", reincarnate.
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Vtcapo
2010-12-17 15:08:53 EST
On Dec 17, 12:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> After still having heart palpitations over George Bush's "stolen election"
> of the
> hanging chad fame and still suffering from aneurisms over Bush's supposed
> mishandling of Katrina, they now have a new target:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill_berms
>
> After the BP spill, Bobby Jindal  finally tired of the inaction of the
> useless
> White House occupying Negroid and his inept minions, took matters in his
> own hands and did what he had to do, namely shore up the "shore" with
> sand berms, in order to prevent oil intrusion.  As it turned out, it was not
> necessary, and the Liberal sloths are having a field day. To date they still
> have no clue where most of the oil went, since according to calculations
> a whole lot more was spilled than was recovered ... so what happened
> to the rest of it ??  No clue ... so let's blast Bobby Jindal for being
> ready
> for a possible beach invasion, after all, he is a Republican and there is
> no way we can accredit him with having taken actions which, had
> O'Bummer ordered the berms, he would have once again been hailed
> as the all-knowing "Messiah", reincarnate.
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

If I'm not mistaken the oil is at the bottom of the Gulf. You see it
was a lot cheaper to use dispersants than to foot the bill to extract
all the oil.

A bottom feeder like you should have known that…..

RT

On Dec 17, 12:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> After still having heart palpitations over George Bush's "stolen election"
> of the
> hanging chad fame and still suffering from aneurisms over Bush's supposed
> mishandling of Katrina, they now have a new target:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill_berms
>
> After the BP spill, Bobby Jindal finally tired of the inaction of the
> useless
> White House occupying Negroid and his inept minions, took matters in his
> own hands and did what he had to do, namely shore up the "shore" with
> sand berms, in order to prevent oil intrusion. As it turned out, it was
> not
> necessary, and the Liberal sloths are having a field day. To date they
> still
> have no clue where most of the oil went, since according to calculations
> a whole lot more was spilled than was recovered ... so what happened
> to the rest of it ?? No clue ... so let's blast Bobby Jindal for being
> ready
> for a possible beach invasion, after all, he is a Republican and there is
> no way we can accredit him with having taken actions which, had
> O'Bummer ordered the berms, he would have once again been hailed
> as the all-knowing "Messiah", reincarnate.
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

If I'm not mistaken the oil is at the bottom of the Gulf. You see it
was a lot cheaper to use dispersants than to foot the bill to extract
all the oil.

A bottom feeder like you should have known that\ufffd..

RT

*** Post a LEGITIMATE link for this ...

On Dec 17, 12:08 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 12:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > After still having heart palpitations over George Bush's "stolen election"
> > of the
> > hanging chad fame and still suffering from aneurisms over Bush's supposed
> > mishandling of Katrina, they now have a new target:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill_berms
>
> > After the BP spill, Bobby Jindal  finally tired of the inaction of the
> > useless
> > White House occupying Negroid and his inept minions, took matters in his
> > own hands and did what he had to do, namely shore up the "shore" with
> > sand berms, in order to prevent oil intrusion.  As it turned out, it was not
> > necessary, and the Liberal sloths are having a field day. To date they still
> > have no clue where most of the oil went, since according to calculations
> > a whole lot more was spilled than was recovered ... so what happened
> > to the rest of it ??  No clue ... so let's blast Bobby Jindal for being
> > ready
> > for a possible beach invasion, after all, he is a Republican and there is
> > no way we can accredit him with having taken actions which, had
> > O'Bummer ordered the berms, he would have once again been hailed
> > as the all-knowing "Messiah", reincarnate.
> > Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> If I'm not mistaken the oil is at the bottom of the Gulf. You see it
> was a lot cheaper to use dispersants than to foot the bill to extract
> all the oil.
>
> A bottom feeder like you should have known that…..
>
> RT

According to rabbi Saul Levy, himself and the redneck likes of Hagar
never eat Gulf fish or whatever Gulf seafood of any kind. So, as far
as they are concerned, there's not one bit of any problem, and never
will be regardless of how much oil, multiple other toxins or Corexit
gets applied.

~ BG

Clave

<...snip sob-fest...>

Boo fucking hoo, you poor muffin.

Vtcapo
2010-12-17 21:18:14 EST
On Dec 17, 3:15 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 17, 12:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > After still having heart palpitations over George Bush's "stolen election"
> > of the
> > hanging chad fame and still suffering from aneurisms over Bush's supposed
> > mishandling of Katrina, they now have a new target:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill_berms
>
> > After the BP spill, Bobby Jindal finally tired of the inaction of the
> > useless
> > White House occupying Negroid and his inept minions, took matters in his
> > own hands and did what he had to do, namely shore up the "shore" with
> > sand berms, in order to prevent oil intrusion. As it turned out, it was
> > not
> > necessary, and the Liberal sloths are having a field day. To date they
> > still
> > have no clue where most of the oil went, since according to calculations
> > a whole lot more was spilled than was recovered ... so what happened
> > to the rest of it ?? No clue ... so let's blast Bobby Jindal for being
> > ready
> > for a possible beach invasion, after all, he is a Republican and there is
> > no way we can accredit him with having taken actions which, had
> > O'Bummer ordered the berms, he would have once again been hailed
> > as the all-knowing "Messiah", reincarnate.
> > Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> If I'm not mistaken the oil is at the bottom of the Gulf. You see it
> was a lot cheaper to use dispersants than to foot the bill to extract
> all the oil.
>
> A bottom feeder like you should have known that ..
>
> RT
>
> *** Post a LEGITIMATE link for this ...

It took me 5min. to find these two links. What’s your excuse. Seems
like you handled this just like you handle your UFO research. In
other words, you don’t do any……

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/09/13/where-is-the-oil-on-the-gulfs-bottom-scientists-say/

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/in_focus&id=7590955
make sure you read the last paragraph

RT

On Dec 17, 3:15 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 17, 12:03 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > After still having heart palpitations over George Bush's "stolen
> > election"
> > of the
> > hanging chad fame and still suffering from aneurisms over Bush's
> > supposed
> > mishandling of Katrina, they now have a new target:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill_berms
>
> > After the BP spill, Bobby Jindal finally tired of the inaction of the
> > useless
> > White House occupying Negroid and his inept minions, took matters in his
> > own hands and did what he had to do, namely shore up the "shore" with
> > sand berms, in order to prevent oil intrusion. As it turned out, it was
> > not
> > necessary, and the Liberal sloths are having a field day. To date they
> > still
> > have no clue where most of the oil went, since according to calculations
> > a whole lot more was spilled than was recovered ... so what happened
> > to the rest of it ?? No clue ... so let's blast Bobby Jindal for being
> > ready
> > for a possible beach invasion, after all, he is a Republican and there
> > is
> > no way we can accredit him with having taken actions which, had
> > O'Bummer ordered the berms, he would have once again been hailed
> > as the all-knowing "Messiah", reincarnate.
> > Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> If I'm not mistaken the oil is at the bottom of the Gulf. You see it
> was a lot cheaper to use dispersants than to foot the bill to extract
> all the oil.
>
> A bottom feeder like you should have known that ..
>
> RT
>
> *** Post a LEGITIMATE link for this ...

It took me 5min. to find these two links. What\ufffds your excuse. Seems
like you handled this just like you handle your UFO research. In
other words, you don\ufffdt do any\ufffd\ufffd

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/09/13/where-is-the-oil-on-the-gulfs-bottom-scientists-say/

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/in_focus&id=7590955
make sure you read the last paragraph

RT

Since none of the links showed any evidence, but a lot of speculation,
I'll put it into perspective for you, you Liberal whiner.
Microbes consumed most of it. There are some "tar balls" on the
gulf floor, but very hard to detect among all the other crap that humanity
has dumped there for the past 300 or so years. Let me put it another
way, one that even ignorant fucks like you will understand: if there were
a cover of oil as severe as you tree hugging basket cases would have
the world believe, then the Internet would be awash with photographs
thereof. But just like your UFO fantasies, you have tons of "experts"
on the subject shooting off with the mouth, but ZERO tangible evidence,
in the form of clear, un-retouched photographs, or even some retrieved
tar balls. Now go and have that classy Barbara sit on your face, you
freak of nature.

ChasNemo
2010-12-18 09:47:07 EST
On Dec 17, 11:00 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> [...]
> Since none of the links showed any evidence, but a lot of speculation,
> I'll put it into perspective for you, you Liberal whiner.
> Microbes consumed most of it.  There are some "tar balls" on the
> gulf floor, but very hard to detect among all the other crap that humanity
> has dumped there for the past 300 or so years.  Let me put it another
> way, one that even ignorant fucks like you will understand:  if there were
> a cover of oil as severe as you tree hugging basket cases would have
> the world believe, then the Internet would be awash with photographs
> thereof.  But just like your UFO fantasies, you have tons of "experts"
> on the subject shooting off with the mouth, but ZERO tangible evidence,
> in the form of clear, un-retouched photographs, or even some retrieved
> tar balls.  Now go and have that classy Barbara sit on your face, you

Speaking of tar balls, how's yer trailer park family, Hagar?

*** Blow me, faggot .;..