Research Discussion: O'Bummer Declares C.I.P Day

O'Bummer Declares C.I.P Day

http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/taxes/framework/?utm_source=site&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=taxcutwhiteboard

The Black Guy in the White House, that teleprompter reading lip-flapper, has
decreed December as Critical Infrastructure (CIP) Month, admonishing us to
be on the lookout for cyber criminals and other assorted bad boys. Say,
O'Bummer, where was your other mongrel, Holder, or that halfwit Napolitano,
when the PFC downloaded thousands of files from the Nation's supposedly
impenetrable servers and made all of you morons look like what you really
are, namely MORONS. And now you numbnutzes have the cajones to tell US to
be on the lookout ??? for what ... so you brainless klutzes can take a nap
???

He has also posted a cute little video wit explanatory charts on how HE,
the messiah, was for tax cuts all along, and how we, as long as we go along
with the egomaniac's 180 degree spin, should all make out like bandits.

Listen you Community Organizer: These are not REFUNDs ... the money is/was
ours to begin with ... your cretins took it from us by extortion (and from
the hated Wealthy) and are now giving it back, after deducting a sizeable
chunk for "handling" and "Processing", you low-life thieves.

You all will meet your Waterloo, come Nov 6th, 2012.

Vtcapo
2010-12-15 22:13:33 EST
On Dec 15, 5:11 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/taxes/framework/?utm_source=site&utm...
>
> The Black Guy in the White House, that teleprompter reading lip-flapper, has
> decreed December as Critical Infrastructure (CIP) Month, admonishing us to
> be on the lookout for cyber criminals and other assorted bad boys.  Say,
> O'Bummer, where was your other mongrel, Holder, or that halfwit Napolitano,
> when the PFC downloaded thousands of files from the Nation's supposedly
> impenetrable servers and made all of you morons look like what you really
> are, namely MORONS.  And now you numbnutzes have the cajones to tell US to
> be on the lookout ??? for what ... so you brainless klutzes can take a nap
> ???
>
> He has also posted a cute  little video wit explanatory charts on how HE,
> the messiah, was for tax cuts all along, and how we, as long as we go along
> with the egomaniac's 180 degree spin, should all make out like bandits.
>
> Listen you Community Organizer: These are not REFUNDs ... the money is/was
> ours to begin with ... your cretins took it from us by extortion (and from
> the hated Wealthy) and are now giving it back, after deducting a sizeable
> chunk for "handling" and "Processing", you low-life thieves.
>
> You all will meet your Waterloo, come Nov 6th, 2012.

Talk about WATERloo. Saw your guy Boehner on 60 Minutes the other
day. What a fucking crybaby! And this whimp is 3rd in line to the
Presidency? Compared to Pelosi, she makes him look like the Sugar
Plum Fairy.

I hear the House Dems are giving him a pink Tutu to wear just to make
sure he stays in touch with his emotions along with a recording of
Streisand singing Feelings. Bawhahahahahahahaha….

RT
PS I hope they don’t forget to give him a year’s supply of Kleenex so
he doesn’t ruin the hardwood furniture…

Larry Kroger
2010-12-16 01:00:30 EST
> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 15, 5:11 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/taxes/framework/?utm_source=site&utm...
>>
>> The Black Guy in the White House, that teleprompter reading lip-flapper,
>> has
>> decreed December as Critical Infrastructure (CIP) Month, admonishing us
>> be on the lookout for cyber criminals and other assorted bad boys. Say,
>> O'Bummer, where was your other mongrel, Holder, or that halfwit
>> Napolitano,
>> when the PFC downloaded thousands of files from the Nation's supposedly
>> impenetrable servers and made all of you morons look like what you really
>> are, namely MORONS. And now you numbnutzes have the cajones to tell US to
>> be on the lookout ??? for what ... so you brainless klutzes can take a
>> nap
>> ???
>>
>> He has also posted a cute little video wit explanatory charts on how HE,
>> the messiah, was for tax cuts all along, and how we, as long as we go
>> along
>> with the egomaniac's 180 degree spin, should all make out like bandits.
>>
>> Listen you Community Organizer: These are not REFUNDs ... the money
>> is/was
>> ours to begin with ... your cretins took it from us by extortion (and
>> from
>> the hated Wealthy) and are now giving it back, after deducting a sizeable
>> chunk for "handling" and "Processing", you low-life thieves.
>>
>> You all will meet your Waterloo, come Nov 6th, 2012.
>
> Talk about WATERloo. Saw your guy Boehner on 60 Minutes the other
> day. What a fucking crybaby! And this whimp is 3rd in line to the
> Presidency? Compared to Pelosi, she makes him look like the Sugar
> Plum Fairy.

You were doing pretty well until you mentioned Pelosi, and reminded us that
the Democrat idiots are even bigger idiots than the Republican idiots, and
that's saying something.

The fact is that, with very few exceptions, none of the idiots in Washington
have the integrity or the skill set to manage a hotdog stand. And if we let
them micromanage our lives and decide who gets what medical procedure while
they run up the debt and do all the other egregious nonsense they've been
doing and intend to keep on doing, then we're even bigger idiots than they
are, and we deserve the death reaming that awaits us soon.

The Roman Emperor Caligula had the right idea when he put the Senators'
wives in a public whorehouse to meet expenses. I'm looking forward to going
nine rounds with Pelosi. Might as well be giving back some of what we've all
been getting.

"Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Dec 15, 5:11 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>> http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/taxes/framework/?utm_source=site&utm...
>>>
>>> The Black Guy in the White House, that teleprompter reading lip-flapper,
>>> has
>>> decreed December as Critical Infrastructure (CIP) Month, admonishing us
>>> be on the lookout for cyber criminals and other assorted bad boys. Say,
>>> O'Bummer, where was your other mongrel, Holder, or that halfwit
>>> Napolitano,
>>> when the PFC downloaded thousands of files from the Nation's supposedly
>>> impenetrable servers and made all of you morons look like what you
>>> really
>>> are, namely MORONS. And now you numbnutzes have the cajones to tell US
>>> be on the lookout ??? for what ... so you brainless klutzes can take a
>>> nap
>>> ???
>>>
>>> He has also posted a cute little video wit explanatory charts on how HE,
>>> the messiah, was for tax cuts all along, and how we, as long as we go
>>> along
>>> with the egomaniac's 180 degree spin, should all make out like bandits.
>>>
>>> Listen you Community Organizer: These are not REFUNDs ... the money
>>> is/was
>>> ours to begin with ... your cretins took it from us by extortion (and
>>> from
>>> the hated Wealthy) and are now giving it back, after deducting a
>>> sizeable
>>> chunk for "handling" and "Processing", you low-life thieves.
>>>
>>> You all will meet your Waterloo, come Nov 6th, 2012.
>>
>> Talk about WATERloo. Saw your guy Boehner on 60 Minutes the other
>> day. What a fucking crybaby! And this whimp is 3rd in line to the
>> Presidency? Compared to Pelosi, she makes him look like the Sugar
>> Plum Fairy.
>
> You were doing pretty well until you mentioned Pelosi, and reminded us
> that the Democrat idiots are even bigger idiots than the Republican
> idiots, and that's saying something.
>
> The fact is that, with very few exceptions, none of the idiots in
> Washington have the integrity or the skill set to manage a hotdog stand.
> And if we let them micromanage our lives and decide who gets what medical
> procedure while they run up the debt and do all the other egregious
> nonsense they've been doing and intend to keep on doing, then we're even
> bigger idiots than they are, and we deserve the death reaming that awaits
> us soon.
>
> The Roman Emperor Caligula had the right idea when he put the Senators'
> wives in a public whorehouse to meet expenses. I'm looking forward to
> going nine rounds with Pelosi. Might as well be giving back some of what
> we've all been getting.

In Pelosi's case, I would think people would rather pay the fine for NOT
fucking her ... sort of like that mandatory O'Bummercare.

Vtcapo
2010-12-16 09:12:10 EST
On Dec 16, 1:00 am, "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Dec 15, 5:11 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >>http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/taxes/framework/?utm_source=site&utm...
>
> >> The Black Guy in the White House, that teleprompter reading lip-flapper,
> >> has
> >> decreed December as Critical Infrastructure (CIP) Month, admonishing us
> >> be on the lookout for cyber criminals and other assorted bad boys. Say,
> >> O'Bummer, where was your other mongrel, Holder, or that halfwit
> >> Napolitano,
> >> when the PFC downloaded thousands of files from the Nation's supposedly
> >> impenetrable servers and made all of you morons look like what you really
> >> are, namely MORONS. And now you numbnutzes have the cajones to tell US to
> >> be on the lookout ??? for what ... so you brainless klutzes can take a
> >> nap
> >> ???
>
> >> He has also posted a cute little video wit explanatory charts on how HE,
> >> the messiah, was for tax cuts all along, and how we, as long as we go
> >> along
> >> with the egomaniac's 180 degree spin, should all make out like bandits.
>
> >> Listen you Community Organizer: These are not REFUNDs ... the money
> >> is/was
> >> ours to begin with ... your cretins took it from us by extortion (and
> >> from
> >> the hated Wealthy) and are now giving it back, after deducting a sizeable
> >> chunk for "handling" and "Processing", you low-life thieves.
>
> >> You all will meet your Waterloo, come Nov 6th, 2012.
>
> > Talk about WATERloo.  Saw your guy Boehner on 60 Minutes the other
> > day. What a fucking crybaby! And this whimp is 3rd in line to the
> > Presidency?  Compared to Pelosi, she makes him look like the Sugar
> > Plum Fairy.
>
> You were doing pretty well until you mentioned Pelosi, and reminded us that
> the Democrat idiots are even bigger idiots than the Republican idiots, and
> that's saying something.
>
> The fact is that, with very few exceptions, none of the idiots in Washington
> have the integrity or the skill set to manage a hotdog stand. And if we let
> them micromanage our lives and decide who gets what medical procedure while
> they run up the debt and do all the other egregious nonsense they've been
> doing and intend to keep on doing, then we're even bigger idiots than they
> are, and we deserve the death reaming that awaits us soon.
>
> The Roman Emperor Caligula had the right idea when he put the Senators'
> wives in a public whorehouse to meet expenses. I'm looking forward to going
> nine rounds with Pelosi. Might as well be giving back some of what we've all
> been getting.

Finally, a Republican who'd REALLY screw Pelosi for carnal pleasure.
She was a looker in her day and at her age she obviously still raises
wood for the geriatric sect.

Or are you into Pumas?

RT
PS Caligula? Nice comparison, you left out he fucked his sister
(eventually murdered her when she became pregnant with his child) and
made his horse a Senator. I guess you’d have to include the horse’s
mate in that public whorehouse. If she was a thorough bred she would
have brought in more revenue than the Senators wives….

Vtcapo
2010-12-16 09:46:35 EST
On Dec 16, 8:28 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Talk about WATERloo.  Saw your guy Boehner on 60 Minutes the other
> >> day. What a fucking crybaby! And this whimp is 3rd in line to the
> >> Presidency?  Compared to Pelosi, she makes him look like the Sugar
> >> Plum Fairy.
>
> > You were doing pretty well until you mentioned Pelosi, and reminded us
> > that the Democrat idiots are even bigger idiots than the Republican
> > idiots, and that's saying something.
>
> > The fact is that, with very few exceptions, none of the idiots in
> > Washington have the integrity or the skill set to manage a hotdog stand.
> > And if we let them micromanage our lives and decide who gets what medical
> > procedure while they run up the debt and do all the other egregious
> > nonsense they've been doing and intend to keep on doing, then we're even
> > bigger idiots than they are, and we deserve the death reaming that awaits
> > us soon.
>
> > The Roman Emperor Caligula had the right idea when he put the Senators'
> > wives in a public whorehouse to meet expenses. I'm looking forward to
> > going nine rounds with Pelosi. Might as well be giving back some of what
> > we've all been getting.
>
> In Pelosi's case, I would think people would rather pay the fine for NOT
> fucking her ... sort of like that mandatory O'Bummercare.

Obviously you never had a classy woman. You wouldn't recognize the
taste of class if it sat on your face. But what do you expect from a
redneck?

As far as O'bamacare is concerned…. If we canceled some of the bogus
military programs the MIC lobby has so successfully peddled to
Congress we could have had free health care for everyone....
RT

> [...]
> doing and intend to keep on doing, then we're even bigger idiots than they
> are, and we deserve the death reaming that awaits us soon.
>
> The Roman Emperor Caligula had the right idea when he put the Senators'
> wives in a public whorehouse to meet expenses. I'm looking forward to
> going
> nine rounds with Pelosi. Might as well be giving back some of what we've
> all
> been getting.

Finally, a Republican who'd REALLY screw Pelosi for carnal pleasure.
She was a looker in her day and at her age she obviously still raises
wood for the geriatric sect.

Or are you into Pumas?

RT
PS Caligula? Nice comparison, you left out he fucked his sister
(eventually murdered her when she became pregnant with his child) and
made his horse a Senator. I guess you\ufffdd have to include the horse\ufffds
mate in that public whorehouse. If she was a thorough bred she would
have brought in more revenue than the Senators wives\ufffd.

**************************************
Hmm ... animal husbandry ... from our Failed Math teacher ... that
explains your kinkiness ... carry on, the mare is ready for servicing.

The Patriot

On Dec 16, 8:28 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote in
> message

> >> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Talk about WATERloo. Saw your guy Boehner on 60
> >> Minutes the other
> >> day. What a fucking crybaby! And this whimp is 3rd
> >> in line to the
> >> Presidency? Compared to Pelosi, she makes him look
> >> like the Sugar
> >> Plum Fairy.
>
> > You were doing pretty well until you mentioned
> > Pelosi, and reminded us
> > that the Democrat idiots are even bigger idiots
> > than the Republican
> > idiots, and that's saying something.
>
> > The fact is that, with very few exceptions, none of
> > the idiots in
> > Washington have the integrity or the skill set to
> > manage a hotdog stand.
> > And if we let them micromanage our lives and decide
> > who gets what medical
> > procedure while they run up the debt and do all the
> > other egregious
> > nonsense they've been doing and intend to keep on
> > doing, then we're even
> > bigger idiots than they are, and we deserve the
> > death reaming that awaits
> > us soon.
>
> > The Roman Emperor Caligula had the right idea when
> > he put the Senators'
> > wives in a public whorehouse to meet expenses. I'm
> > looking forward to
> > going nine rounds with Pelosi. Might as well be
> > giving back some of what
> > we've all been getting.
>
> In Pelosi's case, I would think people would rather
> pay the fine for NOT
> fucking her ... sort of like that mandatory
> O'Bummercare.

Obviously you never had a classy woman. You wouldn't
recognize the
taste of class if it sat on your face. But what do you
expect from a
redneck?

If you think Pelosi is a classy woman, then you have
never had one either.
She and you are enough to gag a maggot.

Vtcapo
2010-12-16 18:47:49 EST
On Dec 16, 5:24 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 16, 8:28 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote in
> > message

> > > You were doing pretty well until you mentioned
> > > Pelosi, and reminded us
> > > that the Democrat idiots are even bigger idiots
> > > than the Republican
> > > idiots, and that's saying something.
>
> > > The fact is that, with very few exceptions, none of
> > > the idiots in
> > > Washington have the integrity or the skill set to
> > > manage a hotdog stand.
> > > And if we let them micromanage our lives and decide
> > > who gets what medical
> > > procedure while they run up the debt and do all the
> > > other egregious
> > > nonsense they've been doing and intend to keep on
> > > doing, then we're even
> > > bigger idiots than they are, and we deserve the
> > > death reaming that awaits
> > > us soon.
>
> > > The Roman Emperor Caligula had the right idea when
> > > he put the Senators'
> > > wives in a public whorehouse to meet expenses. I'm
> > > looking forward to
> > > going nine rounds with Pelosi. Might as well be
> > > giving back some of what
> > > we've all been getting.
>
> > In Pelosi's case, I would think people would rather
> > pay the fine for NOT
> > fucking her ... sort of like that mandatory
> > O'Bummercare.
>
> Obviously you never had a classy woman. You wouldn't
> recognize the
> taste of class if it sat on your face. But what do you
> expect from a
> redneck?

> If you think Pelosi is a classy woman, then you have
> never had one either.
> She and you are enough to gag a maggot.

Obviously you never had a classy woman. You wouldn't
recognize the taste of class if it sat on your face. But
what do you expect from a Tard who calls himself Patriot?

RT

On Dec 16, 5:24 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 16, 8:28 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote in
> > message

> > > You were doing pretty well until you mentioned
> > > Pelosi, and reminded us
> > > that the Democrat idiots are even bigger idiots
> > > than the Republican
> > > idiots, and that's saying something.
>
> > > The fact is that, with very few exceptions, none of
> > > the idiots in
> > > Washington have the integrity or the skill set to
> > > manage a hotdog stand.
> > > And if we let them micromanage our lives and decide
> > > who gets what medical
> > > procedure while they run up the debt and do all the
> > > other egregious
> > > nonsense they've been doing and intend to keep on
> > > doing, then we're even
> > > bigger idiots than they are, and we deserve the
> > > death reaming that awaits
> > > us soon.
>
> > > The Roman Emperor Caligula had the right idea when
> > > he put the Senators'
> > > wives in a public whorehouse to meet expenses. I'm
> > > looking forward to
> > > going nine rounds with Pelosi. Might as well be
> > > giving back some of what
> > > we've all been getting.
>
> > In Pelosi's case, I would think people would rather
> > pay the fine for NOT
> > fucking her ... sort of like that mandatory
> > O'Bummercare.
>
> Obviously you never had a classy woman. You wouldn't
> recognize the
> taste of class if it sat on your face. But what do you
> expect from a
> redneck?

> If you think Pelosi is a classy woman, then you have
> never had one either.
> She and you are enough to gag a maggot.

Obviously you never had a classy woman. You wouldn't
recognize the taste of class if it sat on your face. But
what do you expect from a Tard who calls himself Patriot?

Classy women don't "sit" on men's faces ... you really should ask
Barbara who taught her that trick ... used to be a favorite request
in that Hawaiian sailor bar where O'Bummer's mother worked ....