Research Discussion: Insulted, Even In Death ...

Insulted, Even In Death ...

This sad picture insulted Elizabeth Edwards as well as the Internet News
today (naturally run by Liberals).:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101212/ap_on_re_us/us_elizabeth_edwards

It is really an public atrocity that this Liberal puke, this garbage bag of
make believe humanity, John Edwards, had the cajones to show up at his
estranged wife's funeral, after speeding up her terminal illness with his
nationally syndicated dalliances and successful extramarital fornication
activities. Yet another fine example of Liberal morals, also ever so ably
demonstrated by that all time loser Al "my loins are on fire" Gore, whose
wife Thumper (she may have been a Tipper in her teens, but most people grow
up) who finally gave the masseuse groping pervert the heave-ho. An
opportunist, just like that "rich-female-leech" John Kerry, who'll divorce
and remarry for a difference of a few million $$, John Edwards, noted
ambulance chaser, $450 a haircut gigolo and with a "fuck it if it moves"
attitude, as his "until death do us part" wife slowly succumbed to breast
cancer, the men of the Democrat party seem to speak with their peckers,
rather than their non-existent brains. Joe Biden is excused form that
category, because he represents the vectorial sum of both deficiencies.
Those are the elites of our governing party. The rest of them are walking
examples that Botox doesn't necessarily make you look younger (Nancy) that
liposuction does leave scars (Wawa Boxer) and no, Nancy,even an alligator
purse can't hide those pockmarks of fat removal, and having a facial skin
tension of that of a bongo drum (both) doesn't exactly look natural. Now
Bill "Bubba" Clinton, who has no clue what "IS" is, and who swears that a
knee-buckling hummer is not really sex, is standing next to O'Bummer, the
guy he hates more than anything else, not because he fucked his old lady,
but because he fucked her out of her dream job and made her kiss his ass on
a Madeleine Albright remake, except it's a tossup who make you toss up
first.

These are the people who think they are our idols. These are the people
who'll fuck you in a heartbeat to advance their image of themselves in the
eyes of the public ... and all on your dime.

"Hagar" wrote in message

[...]

Hags, the Repugs, Teabags and Neocons you've come to know and love fuck you
everyday. The sad part is you either don't know it or just plain enjoy it.

The Patriot
2010-12-12 13:05:20 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:O34No.2175$111.1845@newsfe12.iad...

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> This sad picture insulted Elizabeth Edwards as well
> as the Internet News
> today (naturally run by Liberals).:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101212/ap_on_re_us/us_elizabeth_edwards
>
> It is really an public atrocity that this Liberal
> puke, this garbage bag of
> make believe humanity, John Edwards, had the cajones
> to show up at his
> estranged wife's funeral, after speeding up her
> terminal illness with his
> nationally syndicated dalliances and successful
> extramarital fornication
> activities. Yet another fine example of Liberal
> morals, also ever so ably
> demonstrated by that all time loser Al "my loins are
> on fire" Gore, whose
> wife Thumper (she may have been a Tipper in her
> teens, but most people grow
> up) who finally gave the masseuse groping pervert the
> heave-ho. An
> opportunist, just like that "rich-female-leech" John
> Kerry, who'll divorce
> and remarry for a difference of a few million $$,
> John Edwards, noted
> ambulance chaser, $450 a haircut gigolo and with a
> "fuck it if it moves"
> attitude, as his "until death do us part" wife slowly
> succumbed to breast
> cancer, the men of the Democrat party seem to speak
> with their peckers,
> rather than their non-existent brains. Joe Biden is
> excused form that
> category, because he represents the vectorial sum of
> both deficiencies.
> Those are the elites of our governing party. The rest
> of them are walking
> examples that Botox doesn't necessarily make you look
> younger (Nancy) that
> liposuction does leave scars (Wawa Boxer) and no,
> Nancy,even an alligator
> purse can't hide those pockmarks of fat removal, and
> having a facial skin
> tension of that of a bongo drum (both) doesn't
> exactly look natural. Now
> Bill "Bubba" Clinton, who has no clue what "IS" is,
> and who swears that a
> knee-buckling hummer is not really sex, is standing
> next to O'Bummer, the
> guy he hates more than anything else, not because he
> fucked his old lady,
> but because he fucked her out of her dream job and
> made her kiss his ass on
> a Madeleine Albright remake, except it's a tossup who
> make you toss up
> first.
>
> These are the people who think they are our idols.
> These are the people
> who'll fuck you in a heartbeat to advance their image
> of themselves in the
> eyes of the public ... and all on your dime.
>
> Hags, the Repugs, Teabags and Neocons you've come to
> know and love fuck you everyday. The sad part is you
> either don't know it or just plain enjoy it.

Mr. Nutroll, you are an abomination of a human being.
It is sad there are people like you still alive.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> This sad picture insulted Elizabeth Edwards as well as the Internet News
>> today (naturally run by Liberals).:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101212/ap_on_re_us/us_elizabeth_edwards
>>
>> It is really an public atrocity that this Liberal puke, this garbage bag
>> of
>> make believe humanity, John Edwards, had the cajones to show up at his
>> estranged wife's funeral, after speeding up her terminal illness with his
>> nationally syndicated dalliances and successful extramarital fornication
>> activities. Yet another fine example of Liberal morals, also ever so
>> ably
>> demonstrated by that all time loser Al "my loins are on fire" Gore, whose
>> wife Thumper (she may have been a Tipper in her teens, but most people
>> grow
>> up) who finally gave the masseuse groping pervert the heave-ho. An
>> opportunist, just like that "rich-female-leech" John Kerry, who'll
>> divorce
>> and remarry for a difference of a few million $$, John Edwards, noted
>> ambulance chaser, $450 a haircut gigolo and with a "fuck it if it moves"
>> attitude, as his "until death do us part" wife slowly succumbed to breast
>> cancer, the men of the Democrat party seem to speak with their peckers,
>> rather than their non-existent brains. Joe Biden is excused form that
>> category, because he represents the vectorial sum of both deficiencies.
>> Those are the elites of our governing party. The rest of them are walking
>> examples that Botox doesn't necessarily make you look younger (Nancy)
>> that
>> liposuction does leave scars (Wawa Boxer) and no, Nancy,even an alligator
>> purse can't hide those pockmarks of fat removal, and having a facial skin
>> tension of that of a bongo drum (both) doesn't exactly look natural. Now
>> Bill "Bubba" Clinton, who has no clue what "IS" is, and who swears that a
>> knee-buckling hummer is not really sex, is standing next to O'Bummer, the
>> guy he hates more than anything else, not because he fucked his old lady,
>> but because he fucked her out of her dream job and made her kiss his ass
>> on
>> a Madeleine Albright remake, except it's a tossup who make you toss up
>> first.
>>
>> These are the people who think they are our idols. These are the people
>> who'll fuck you in a heartbeat to advance their image of themselves in
>> the
>> eyes of the public ... and all on your dime.
>>
>> Hags, the Repugs, Teabags and Neocons you've come to know and love fuck
>> you everyday. The sad part is you either don't know it or just plain
>> enjoy it.
>>
> Mr. Nutroll, you are an abomination of a human being. It is sad there are
> people like you still alive.

Their DNA courses through the veins of O'Bummer, Edwards,
Kerry and all of the other Liberal party whores and hanger-ons..

Palsing
2010-12-12 14:59:33 EST
On Dec 11, 6:02 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> This sad picture insulted Elizabeth Edwards as well as the Internet News
> today (naturally run by Liberals).:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101212/ap_on_re_us/us_elizabeth_edwards
>
> It is really an public atrocity that this Liberal puke, this garbage bag of
> make believe humanity, John Edwards, had the cajones to show up at his
> estranged wife's funeral, after speeding up her terminal illness with his
> nationally syndicated dalliances and successful extramarital fornication
> activities.  Yet another fine example of Liberal morals, also ever so ably
> demonstrated by that all time loser Al "my loins are on fire" Gore, whose
> wife Thumper (she may have been a Tipper in her teens, but most people grow
> up) who finally gave the masseuse groping pervert the heave-ho. An
> opportunist, just like that "rich-female-leech" John Kerry, who'll divorce
> and remarry for a difference of a few million $$, John Edwards, noted
> ambulance chaser, $450 a haircut gigolo and with a "fuck it if it moves"
> attitude, as his "until death do us part" wife slowly succumbed to breast
> cancer, the men of the Democrat party seem to speak with their peckers,
> rather than their non-existent brains.  Joe Biden is excused form that
> category, because he represents the vectorial sum of both deficiencies.
> Those are the elites of our governing party. The rest of them are walking
> examples that Botox doesn't necessarily make you look younger (Nancy) that
> liposuction does leave scars (Wawa Boxer) and no, Nancy,even an alligator
> purse can't hide those pockmarks of fat removal, and having a facial skin
> tension of that of a bongo drum (both) doesn't exactly look natural.  Now
> Bill "Bubba" Clinton, who has no clue what "IS" is, and who swears that a
> knee-buckling hummer is not really sex, is standing next to O'Bummer, the
> guy he hates more than anything else, not because he fucked his old lady,
> but because he fucked her out of her dream job and made her kiss his ass on
> a Madeleine Albright remake, except it's a tossup who make you toss up
> first.
>
> These are the people who think they are our idols.  These are the people
> who'll fuck you in a heartbeat to advance their image of themselves in the
> eyes of the public ... and all on your dime.

Liberals do not have a corner on this market, there are plenty of
Republican jerks out there. Read this;

http://tinyurl.com/2b88exg

I don't trust any of them, regardless of their party affiliations. How
can anyone trust a person who spends millions and millions of dollars
for a job that pays relatively little?

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:M98No.4018$5U7.251@newsfe03.iad...

> [...]
> knee-buckling hummer is not really sex, is standing
> next to O'Bummer, the
> guy he hates more than anything else, not because he
> fucked his old lady,
> but because he fucked her out of her dream job and
> made her kiss his ass on
> a Madeleine Albright remake, except it's a tossup who
> make you toss up
> first.
>
> These are the people who think they are our idols.
> These are the people
> who'll fuck you in a heartbeat to advance their image
> of themselves in the
> eyes of the public ... and all on your dime.
>
> Hags, the Repugs, Teabags and Neocons you've come to
> know and love fuck you everyday. The sad part is you
> either don't know it or just plain enjoy it.

Mr. Nutroll, you are an abomination of a human being.
It is sad there are people like you still alive.

You're no patriot. Just another Rush Limpdick parrot.

"palsing" <pnalsing@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 11, 6:02 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> This sad picture insulted Elizabeth Edwards as well as the Internet News

< snip >

Liberals do not have a corner on this market, there are plenty of
Republican jerks out there. Read this;

http://tinyurl.com/2b88exg

I don't trust any of them, regardless of their party affiliations. How
can anyone trust a person who spends millions and millions of dollars
for a job that pays relatively little?

***************************************
Good point(s) ... it is a known fact that politicians and lawyers (synonyous
in the present administration) are both ruthless crooks who would sell their
mothers if it were to their advantage.

I will vote for whoever lets me keep the most of my money. I don't mind
helping the poor, and I do so quite liberally without the Feds, but to
coddle
them to the point that being poor becomes a viable career option, on my
dime, is that one step too far.

There is an adage "If you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on
Paul's vote".

The system that changes that attitude will get whole hearted support ... I
can see Conservatives doing it, but never, in a million years, the Liberals.

.

> "The Patriot" wrote in message news:M98No.4018$5U7.251@newsfe03.iad...

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> This sad picture insulted Elizabeth Edwards as well as the Internet News
>> today (naturally run by Liberals).:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101212/ap_on_re_us/us_elizabeth_edwards
>>
>> It is really an public atrocity that this Liberal puke, this garbage bag
>> of
>> make believe humanity, John Edwards, had the cajones to show up at his
>> estranged wife's funeral, after speeding up her terminal illness with his
>> nationally syndicated dalliances and successful extramarital fornication
>> activities. Yet another fine example of Liberal morals, also ever so
>> ably
>> demonstrated by that all time loser Al "my loins are on fire" Gore, whose
>> wife Thumper (she may have been a Tipper in her teens, but most people
>> grow
>> up) who finally gave the masseuse groping pervert the heave-ho. An
>> opportunist, just like that "rich-female-leech" John Kerry, who'll
>> divorce
>> and remarry for a difference of a few million $$, John Edwards, noted
>> ambulance chaser, $450 a haircut gigolo and with a "fuck it if it moves"
>> attitude, as his "until death do us part" wife slowly succumbed to breast
>> cancer, the men of the Democrat party seem to speak with their peckers,
>> rather than their non-existent brains. Joe Biden is excused form that
>> category, because he represents the vectorial sum of both deficiencies.
>> Those are the elites of our governing party. The rest of them are walking
>> examples that Botox doesn't necessarily make you look younger (Nancy)
>> that
>> liposuction does leave scars (Wawa Boxer) and no, Nancy,even an alligator
>> purse can't hide those pockmarks of fat removal, and having a facial skin
>> tension of that of a bongo drum (both) doesn't exactly look natural. Now
>> Bill "Bubba" Clinton, who has no clue what "IS" is, and who swears that a
>> knee-buckling hummer is not really sex, is standing next to O'Bummer, the
>> guy he hates more than anything else, not because he fucked his old lady,
>> but because he fucked her out of her dream job and made her kiss his ass
>> on
>> a Madeleine Albright remake, except it's a tossup who make you toss up
>> first.
>>
>> These are the people who think they are our idols. These are the people
>> who'll fuck you in a heartbeat to advance their image of themselves in
>> the
>> eyes of the public ... and all on your dime.
>>
>> Hags, the Repugs, Teabags and Neocons you've come to know and love fuck
>> you everyday. The sad part is you either don't know it or just plain
>> enjoy it.
>>
> Mr. Nutroll, you are an abomination of a human being. It is sad there are
> people like you still alive.
>
> You're no patriot. Just another Rush Limpdick parrot.

Not only that, Mr. Limbaugh will also benefit from that most generous
O'Bummer tax extension, originally masterminded by that genius
George W. Bush. I'm proud of our Liberals. Could they have seen the
light ???? .... I doubt it ..

Palsing
2010-12-12 17:30:25 EST
On Dec 12, 12:29 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> I will vote for whoever lets me keep the most of my money.  I don't mind
> helping the poor, and I do so quite liberally without the Feds, but to
> coddle
> them to the point that being poor becomes a viable career option, on my
> dime, is that one step too far.

Also being a taxpayer, I agree 100%. The problem, as I see it, is that
between 40% - 50% of the American public pay no taxes at all, and many
of them are going to vote for whichever person promises to keep the
entitlements coming... and I would have no idea at all as to how to
break up this game-plan.

\Paul A

On Dec 12, 12:29 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> I will vote for whoever lets me keep the most of my money. I don't mind
> helping the poor, and I do so quite liberally without the Feds, but to
> coddle
> them to the point that being poor becomes a viable career option, on my
> dime, is that one step too far.

Also being a taxpayer, I agree 100%. The problem, as I see it, is that
between 40% - 50% of the American public pay no taxes at all, and many
of them are going to vote for whichever person promises to keep the
entitlements coming... and I would have no idea at all as to how to
break up this game-plan.

\Paul A

Read my post "Taxes explained for the dumb and retarded ...", of 12/12
It'll explain it like it really is ...