Research Discussion: Spiro Agnew On Debunkers!!

Spiro Agnew On Debunkers!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-12-11 04:51:18 EST
"Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of impudent snobs."
"They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the "hopeless, hysterical
hypochondriacs of history." - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew referring to
debunkers of every stripe!!

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:51:18 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>"Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of impudent snobs."
>"They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the "hopeless, hysterical
>hypochondriacs of history." - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew referring to
>debunkers of every stripe!!

1:11am
Good Wishes and Respect to You Dear
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Be Blessed in the New ReStructured UseNet NewsGroups.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-12-11 09:11:12 EST
On Dec 11, 4:12 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:51:18 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >"Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of impudent snobs."
> >"They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the "hopeless, hysterical
> >hypochondriacs of history."  - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew referring to
> >debunkers of every stripe!!
>
> 1:11am
> Good Wishes and Respect to You Dear
> Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>
> Be Blessed in the New ReStructured UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

We must NEVER give up the fight against the Truth-Terrorists A.K.A.
debunkers. Even on these newsgroups those traitors ("H", Hager,
others, et. al.) are HELL-bent in destroying the U.S. of A! We must
NOT allow this to happen.

The debunkers end-game: the destruction of ALL LIFE on THIS ISLAND
EARTH so it can be re-seeded by the alien-human hybrids.

This has come out in Debunker-Leaks®, the latest DUMP from the
debunkers. It is time that WE THE PEOPLE run a dump-truck over every
last debunker strong-hold and eliminate this cancer forever.

Make it so!

Sir Artio!!!

The Patriot
2010-12-11 12:58:04 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> "Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of
> impudent snobs."
> "They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the
> "hopeless, hysterical
> hypochondriacs of history." - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew
> referring to
> debunkers of every stripe!!

Request to kiss Spiro Agnew's ass is approved.

The Patriot
2010-12-11 13:00:09 EST

<*.@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:51:18 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur
> C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >"Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of
> >impudent snobs."
> >"They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the
> >"hopeless, hysterical
> >hypochondriacs of history." - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew
> >referring to
> >debunkers of every stripe!!
>
> 1:11am
> Good Wishes and Respect to You Dear
> Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>
> Be Blessed in the New ReStructured UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary
> ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other
> Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World
> Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The
> World!!!
> "Jims Space
> Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

We must NEVER give up the fight against the
Truth-Terrorists A.K.A.
debunkers. Even on these newsgroups those traitors
("H", Hager,
others, et. al.) are HELL-bent in destroying the U.S.
of A! We must
NOT allow this to happen.

The debunkers end-game: the destruction of ALL LIFE on
THIS ISLAND
EARTH so it can be re-seeded by the alien-human
hybrids.

This has come out in Debunker-Leaks\ufffd, the latest DUMP
from the
debunkers. It is time that WE THE PEOPLE run a
dump-truck over every
last debunker strong-hold and eliminate this cancer
forever.

Make it so!

Sir Artio!!!
Request to take a dump in a truck is denied. Please
use a toilet.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
> "Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of impudent snobs."
> "They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the "hopeless, hysterical
> hypochondriacs of history." - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew referring to
> debunkers of every stripe!!

He was cast of the same mold as "Slow" Joe Biden ... only smarter ...

On Dec 11, 10:00 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 11, 4:12 am, Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:51:18 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur
> > C.B.E.
>
> > Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> > >"Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of
> > >impudent snobs."
> > >"They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the
> > >"hopeless, hysterical
> > >hypochondriacs of history." - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew
> > >referring to
> > >debunkers of every stripe!!
>
> > 1:11am
> > Good Wishes and Respect to You Dear
> > Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>
> > Be Blessed in the New ReStructured UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary
> > ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> > My 5km Walk The Other
> > Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World
> > Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The
> > World!!!
> > "Jims Space
> > Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> We must NEVER give up the fight against the
> Truth-Terrorists A.K.A.
> debunkers. Even on these newsgroups those traitors
> ("H", Hager,
> others, et. al.) are HELL-bent in destroying the U.S.
> of A! We must
> NOT allow this to happen.
>
> The debunkers end-game: the destruction of ALL LIFE on
> THIS ISLAND
> EARTH so it can be re-seeded by the alien-human
> hybrids.
>
> This has come out in Debunker-Leaks\ufffd, the latest DUMP
> from the
> debunkers. It is time that WE THE PEOPLE run a
> dump-truck over every
> last debunker strong-hold and eliminate this cancer
> forever.
>
> Make it so!
>
> Sir Artio!!!
> Request to take a dump in a truck is denied. Please
> use a toilet.

"Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of impudent snobs."
"They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the "hopeless, hysterical
hypochondriacs of history." - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew referring to
debunkers of every stripe!!

**************************************
Do you have anyone who cleans up after you when you have these raging
bouts of verbal diarrhea ???

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
> message
>> "Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of impudent snobs."
>> "They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the "hopeless, hysterical
>> hypochondriacs of history." - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew referring to
>> debunkers of every stripe!!
>>
> Request to kiss Spiro Agnew's ass is approved.

But pull your head out first, LipFlapper ...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-12-13 02:40:49 EST
On Dec 11, 3:18 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> > message
> >> "Nattering nabobs of negativism" "an effete corps of impudent snobs."
> >> "They have formed their own 4-H Club -- the "hopeless, hysterical
> >> hypochondriacs of history."  - Sprio T(rouble) Agnew referring to
> >> debunkers of every stripe!!
>
> > Request to kiss Spiro Agnew's ass is approved.
>
> But pull your head out first, LipFlapper ...

You God DAMN nattering nabob of negativism.