Research Discussion: I Will Restructure UseNet NewsGroups // Plus A Photo For All UFO Debunkers And UFO Researchers.

I Will Restructure UseNet NewsGroups // Plus A Photo For All UFO Debunkers And UFO Researchers.

I will Restructure UseNet NewsGroups // Plus a Photo for all UFO
Debunkers and UFO Researchers.

http://selfinterestandsympathy.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/img_8708_blue_sky2.jpg

That is so beautiful and magic.
A lovely blue sky with white fluffy clouds.
Amazing.

We have to care for our planet.

BIG WORLD NEWS !!!
I am going to re-order things in
UseNet Newsgroups soon.

1.
Hagar instead of talking about Obama all day, you will be set to talk
about Wise Old Apache Indians and Rain Clouds.

2.
Mr HVAC instead of talking about koOks all day, you will be set to
talk about all the colors and how to preserve them with help
from the Blond Haired Blue Eyed Swiss.

3.
Sir Artie instead of talking about Debunkers and FEMA camps all day,
you will be set to catalog the fluffy cloud shapes and also show
respect to the Cats of the Greeks.

4.
Bert you will be in charge of time.
Even before the 'fizz moment' well before the 'big bang'.

5.
Brad instead of talking about GOP and Zionists and calling everyone
rude names all day, you will be set to talk about Oceans and how to
care for them with the help of one foot short purple biological
androids.

6.
I will be in charge of re-order things in UseNet Newsgroups
with the help of a few trillion Yuko Aoki clones

7.
Other folks here will soon be set to their admirable tasks, so please
have a good glass of structured water and prepare your train of
thought!

____________________________

¯`.¸¸.><((((º> ¯`.¸¸.><((((º>¯`.¸¸.><((((º>

Coo Cooo i Love it !!!

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 07:32:24 -0800, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> 1.
>> Hagar instead of talking about Obama all day, you will be set to talk
>> about Wise Old Apache Indians and Rain Clouds.
>>
>> 2.
>> Mr HVAC instead of talking about koOks all day, you will be set to
>> talk about all the colors and how to preserve them with help
>> from the Blond Haired Blue Eyed Swiss.
>

>> 6.
>> I will be in charge of re-order things in UseNet Newsgroups
>> with the help of a few trillion Yuko Aoki clones

>Just remember:
I am The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.
Especially at 1:41am

Any more lacking good old folks home porridge questions ?

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> 1.
> Hagar instead of talking about Obama all day, you will be set to talk
> about Wise Old Apache Indians and Rain Clouds.
>
> 2.
> Mr HVAC instead of talking about koOks all day, you will be set to
> talk about all the colors and how to preserve them with help
> from the Blond Haired Blue Eyed Swiss.

> 6.
> I will be in charge of re-order things in UseNet Newsgroups
> with the help of a few trillion Yuko Aoki clones

Maybe you should be in charge of finding all the hot guys
on usenet.

Just remember: If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

> On 12/10/2010 1:56 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>

>> 1.
>> Hagar instead of talking about Obama all day, you will be set to talk
>> about Wise Old Apache Indians and Rain Clouds.
>>
>> 2.
>> Mr HVAC instead of talking about koOks all day, you will be set to
>> talk about all the colors and how to preserve them with help
>> from the Blond Haired Blue Eyed Swiss.
>

>> 6.
>> I will be in charge of re-order things in UseNet Newsgroups
>> with the help of a few trillion Yuko Aoki clones
>

> Maybe you should be in charge of finding all the hot guys
> on usenet.
>
> Just remember: If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

... or find another faggot to nail ...

Clave

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 12/10/2010 1:56 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>>> 1.
>>> Hagar instead of talking about Obama all day, you will be set to talk
>>> about Wise Old Apache Indians and Rain Clouds.
>>>
>>> 2.
>>> Mr HVAC instead of talking about koOks all day, you will be set to
>>> talk about all the colors and how to preserve them with help
>>> from the Blond Haired Blue Eyed Swiss.
>>

>>> 6.
>>> I will be in charge of re-order things in UseNet Newsgroups
>>> with the help of a few trillion Yuko Aoki clones
>>

>> Maybe you should be in charge of finding all the hot guys
>> on usenet.
>>
>> Just remember: If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical attention.
>
> ... or find another faggot to nail ...

Do you even *realize* how much you talk about gay sex?

Christ.

--
"Lie some more, shithead
I do it all the time"

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-12-12 08:33:36 EST
On Dec 10, 1:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I will Restructure UseNet NewsGroups // Plus a Photo for all UFO
> Debunkers and UFO Researchers.
>
> http://selfinterestandsympathy.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/img_8708_b...
>
> That is so beautiful and magic.
> A lovely blue sky with white fluffy clouds.
> Amazing.
>
> We have to care for our planet.
>
> BIG WORLD NEWS !!!
> I am going to re-order things in
> UseNet Newsgroups soon.
>
> 1.
> Hagar instead of talking about Obama all day, you will be set to talk
> about Wise Old Apache Indians and Rain Clouds.
>
> 2.
> Mr HVAC instead of talking about koOks all day, you will be set to
> talk about all the colors and how to preserve them with help
> from the Blond Haired Blue Eyed Swiss.
>
> 3.
> Sir Artie instead of talking about Debunkers and FEMA camps all day,
> you will be set to catalog the fluffy cloud shapes and also show
> respect to the Cats of the Greeks.
>
> 4.
> Bert you will be in charge of time.
> Even before the 'fizz moment' well before the 'big bang'.
>
> 5.
> Brad instead of talking about GOP and Zionists and calling everyone
> rude names all day, you will be set to talk about Oceans and how to
> care for them with the help of one foot short purple biological
> androids.
>
> 6.
> I will be in charge of re-order things in UseNet Newsgroups
> with the help of a few trillion Yuko Aoki clones
>
> 7.
> Other folks here will soon be set to their admirable tasks, so please
> have a good glass of structured water and prepare your train of
> thought!
>
> ____________________________
>
>   `. .><(((( > `. .><(((( > `. .><(((( >
>
> Coo Cooo i Love it !!!
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

All kidding aside, I think you may be on to something. From here on
out ALL debunkers (no exceptions) will have to have a special license
to post here. These licenses can be obtained at the nearest FEMA
camp!

'nuff said!!

Sir ArtiØ

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 05:33:36 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Dec 10, 1:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I will ...

Thank and care about people that helped give me this laptop PC.

>Sir ArtiØ

And the internet.