Research Discussion: Snow Causes Travel Chaos In Europe

Snow Causes Travel Chaos In Europe

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather

How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting morons
... bwahahahahahahahhh

On Dec 9, 7:35 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather
>
> How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
> usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
> colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting morons
> ... bwahahahahahahahhh

Must be the onset of your redneck approved ice age.

Wouldn't have anything to do with extra water suspended in the
atmosphere, would it?

~ BG

On Dec 9, 7:35 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather
>
> How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
> usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
> colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting
> morons
> ... bwahahahahahahahhh

Must be the onset of your redneck approved ice age.

Wouldn't have anything to do with extra water suspended in the
atmosphere, would it?

~ BG
*************************************
Your incessant idiocy is hereby publicly acknowledged, GuthBall.
My question is: How is this caused by Global Warming, or
Climate Change or whatever else the IPCC liars call it now.
Either answer the question, or, if you're too dumb to do tat,
just shut you stupid mouth.
We have figured out by now that you are one insane mother,
you really don't have to prove it over and over ...

On Dec 9, 9:00 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 9, 7:35 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather
>
> > How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
> > usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
> > colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting
> > morons
> > ... bwahahahahahahahhh
>
> Must be the onset of your redneck approved ice age.
>
> Wouldn't have anything to do with extra water suspended in the
> atmosphere, would it?
>
>  ~ BG
>         *************************************
> Your incessant idiocy is hereby publicly acknowledged, GuthBall.
> My question is: How is this caused by Global Warming, or
> Climate Change or whatever else the IPCC liars call it now.
> Either answer the question, or, if you're too dumb to do tat,
> just shut you stupid mouth.
> We have figured out by now that you are one insane mother,
> you really don't have to prove it over and over ...

If Earth was on average cooler, the average water content or
saturation in the atmosphere would be reduced, so that even when it's
cold enough to snow it simply could not manage to do so. Lake affect
snow also proves how this interpretation always works to create large
amounts of snow.

Central Antarctica is essentially an extremely dry desert, has
extremely little snow and thus offers few glaciers (at least none that
are building up volume or mass, even though it's nearly always below
freezing even in mid summer).

Glacial ice or slow ice (as opposed to seasonal fast ice and snow) is
a terrific thermodynamic environmental stabilization factor. Less ice
means less global thermodynamic stability.

Just like freon, compacted slow/glacial ice represents a terrific
phase change whenever it gets melted and becomes atmospheric vapor.
It's essentially refrigeration basics-101.

In other words, the energy input in order to create a given volume of
glacial ice equals the cooling energy output when whatever surrounding
heat melts and vaporizes it. Earth itself is contributing roughly 128
mw/m2 from below, so that's where a great deal of glacial melting has
been taking place that usually isn't accounted for by those on either
side of the AGW/NGW arguments.

The albedo of Earth is measurably dimmer than it was 1000 year ago,
and thereby our planet absorbs more solar energy. Clean CO2 is not a
problem, however dirty or sooty CO2 as well as dirty N2 and NOx is
providing a global dimming blanket that is warming us up, as well as
those being acidic. CO2 also helps to sustain a slightly higher water
saturation factor, so that too is added further trauma to a bad
situation that's only getting worse.

~ BG

On Dec 9, 3:39 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/9/2010 7:35 AM, Hagar wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather
>
> > How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
> > usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
> > colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting morons
> > ... bwahahahahahahahhh
>
> Here's the deal.....
>
> Throughout it's history, the Earth's climate has
> changed. As recently as 12,000 years ago, a mile
> of ice covered the area where I live.
>
> 12,000 fucking years....That is NOTHING, a blink
> of a cosmic eye.
>
> So we know the Earth's climate changes, sometimes at
> a remarkable rate...Why are we surprised that it's
> changing now?
>
> And it IS changing..... NOW.
>
> As to what is causing it, I haven't the slightest idea.
>
> I can make a guess tho...
>
> To many fucking people.

What change, other than more good examples of GW and AGW water
saturation in the atmosphere, even rained out the Panama canal for the
first time ever, and that's a pretty neat trick for what it takes in
order to shut that system down.

~ BG

Princess Sofa King Aka \Barrel Full Of Fish\
2010-12-09 18:18:10 EST
HVAC wrote:

> On 12/9/2010 7:35 AM, Hagar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather
>>
>> How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
>> usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
>> colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting morons
>> ... bwahahahahahahahhh
>>

> Here's the deal.....
>
> Throughout it's history, the Earth's climate has
> changed. As recently as 12,000 years ago, a mile
> of ice covered the area where I live.
>
> 12,000 fucking years....That is NOTHING, a blink
> of a cosmic eye.
>
> So we know the Earth's climate changes, sometimes at
> a remarkable rate...Why are we surprised that it's
> changing now?
>
> And it IS changing..... NOW.
>
> As to what is causing it, I haven't the slightest idea.
>
> I can make a guess tho...
>
> To many fucking people.

climate scientists know full well about the ice age cycle, dumbass.

for you to try pathetically to wave away particulate matter pollution caused by humans as part of
our "climate" just because there was an ice age 12,000 years ago with no supporting evidence that
man is not contributing (though, clearly is) is completely asinine.

but, then again... you always were a fucking idiot.

--
"gad you're fucking stupid, j***" < all purpose sig now

"Princess Sofa King aka "Barrel Full of Fish"" <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in
message news:3570377.XWoFxPcI5L@127.0.0.1...
> HVAC wrote:
>
>> On 12/9/2010 7:35 AM, Hagar wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather
>>>
>>> How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
>>> usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
>>> colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting
>>> morons
>>> ... bwahahahahahahahhh
>>>

>> Here's the deal.....
>>
>> Throughout it's history, the Earth's climate has
>> changed. As recently as 12,000 years ago, a mile
>> of ice covered the area where I live.
>>
>> 12,000 fucking years....That is NOTHING, a blink
>> of a cosmic eye.
>>
>> So we know the Earth's climate changes, sometimes at
>> a remarkable rate...Why are we surprised that it's
>> changing now?
>>
>> And it IS changing..... NOW.
>>
>> As to what is causing it, I haven't the slightest idea.
>>
>> I can make a guess tho...
>>
>> To many fucking people.
>
> climate scientists know full well about the ice age cycle, dumbass.
>
> for you to try pathetically to wave away particulate matter pollution
> caused by humans as part of
> our "climate" just because there was an ice age 12,000 years ago with no
> supporting evidence that
> man is not contributing (though, clearly is) is completely asinine.
>
> but, then again... you always were a fucking idiot.
>
> --
> "gad you're fucking stupid, j***" < all purpose sig now

No, you uneducated moron ... the world's combined output of particulate
matter from all of its active volcanoes, global forest fires, in concert
with the round the clock gas belching from thousands of oceanic vents, the
human contribution is nigh a drop in the bucket ... even from all 6.6
Billion of us. But the truth won't let the IPCC pursue its ultimate goal,
namely robbing us blind, while tilting at their Climate Change windmills.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder < new sig >

On Dec 9, 3:18 pm, "Princess Sofa King aka \"Barrel Full of Fish\""
<*.@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
> > On 12/9/2010 7:35 AM, Hagar wrote:
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather
>
> >> How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
> >> usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
> >> colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting morons
> >> ... bwahahahahahahahhh
>
> > Here's the deal.....
>
> > Throughout it's history, the Earth's climate has
> > changed. As recently as 12,000 years ago, a mile
> > of ice covered the area where I live.
>
> > 12,000 fucking years....That is NOTHING, a blink
> > of a cosmic eye.
>
> > So we know the Earth's climate changes, sometimes at
> > a remarkable rate...Why are we surprised that it's
> > changing now?
>
> > And it IS changing..... NOW.
>
> > As to what is causing it, I haven't the slightest idea.
>
> > I can make a guess tho...
>
> > To many fucking people.
>
> climate scientists know full well about the ice age cycle, dumbass.
>
> for you to try pathetically to wave away particulate matter pollution caused by humans as part of
> our "climate" just because there was an ice age 12,000 years ago with no supporting evidence that
> man is not contributing (though, clearly is) is completely asinine.
>
> but, then again... you always were a fucking idiot.
>
> --
> "gad you're fucking stupid, j***" < all purpose sig now

Global dimming by one point, say going from an albedo of 38% down to
38%, is actually a huge increase in solar energy absorbing, not to
mention what our personal captured asteroid/planetoid of 7.35e22 kg is
doing to us.

One redneck fart from Hagar and the albedo dimming over his single-
wide trailer drops by 5 points.

Sooty/polluted air, and especially those elements of CO2 and NOx are
all bad for the global environment.

I believe the OCO mission was foiled by Big Energy, because they
really don't want us to ever realize just how bad they've made it for
us. They also don't want us to ever realize how much tonnage of
hydrogen, helium and raw methane is getting released and forever lost
per second.

~ BG

<*.@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
> > On 12/9/2010 7:35 AM, Hagar wrote:
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_weather
>
> >> How about it, you IPCC Loons ... I would love to hear your
> >> usual spin on this one ... Climate Change ... yea, it's getting
> >> colder, you Liberal, tree-hugging, Polar Bear smothering bed-wetting morons
> >> ... bwahahahahahahahhh
>
> > Here's the deal.....
>
> > Throughout it's history, the Earth's climate has
> > changed. As recently as 12,000 years ago, a mile
> > of ice covered the area where I live.
>
> > 12,000 fucking years....That is NOTHING, a blink
> > of a cosmic eye.
>
> > So we know the Earth's climate changes, sometimes at
> > a remarkable rate...Why are we surprised that it's
> > changing now?
>
> > And it IS changing..... NOW.
>
> > As to what is causing it, I haven't the slightest idea.
>
> > I can make a guess tho...
>
> > To many fucking people.
>
> climate scientists know full well about the ice age cycle, dumbass.
>
> for you to try pathetically to wave away particulate matter pollution caused by humans as part of
> our "climate" just because there was an ice age 12,000 years ago with no supporting evidence that
> man is not contributing (though, clearly is) is completely asinine.
>
> but, then again... you always were a fucking idiot.
>
> --
> "gad you're fucking stupid, j***" < all purpose sig now

Global dimming by one point, say going from an albedo of 39% down to
38%, is actually a huge increase in solar energy absorbing, not to
mention what our personal captured asteroid/planetoid of 7.35e22 kg is
doing to us.

One redneck fart from either HVAC or Hagar and the albedo dimming over
their single-wide trailer drops by 5 points.

Sooty/polluted air, and especially those elements of CO2 and NOx are
all bad news for the global environment.

I believe the OCO mission was foiled by Big Energy, because they
really don't want us to ever realize just how bad they've made it for
us. They also don't want us to ever realize how much tonnage of
hydrogen, helium and raw methane is getting released and forever lost
per second, not to mention their all-inclusive contributions of CO2
and NOx plus a good dozen other mostly toxic elements released and/or
created via combustion.

~ BG