Research Discussion: This Is Smply Beautiful ...

This Is Smply Beautiful ...

We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot the Liberal Doofi off
to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a Jimmy Carter style early
retirement and recognition of under-achievement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related

On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" association might
sully the song ...

Vtcapo
2010-12-08 08:11:19 EST
On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot the Liberal Doofi off
> to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a Jimmy Carter style early
> retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
>
> On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" association might
> sully the song ...

You got the music all wrong Hagar. Way too classy for Palin Teabagger
trailer trash.

This is more like it. That your father dancing in the background
doing the redneck two step? Bawhahahahahahahahahaha…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

RT

On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot the Liberal Doofi off
> to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a Jimmy Carter style
> early
> retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
>
> On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" association might
> sully the song ...

You got the music all wrong Hagar. Way too classy for Palin Teabagger
trailer trash.

This is more like it. That your father dancing in the background
doing the redneck two step? Bawhahahahahahahahahaha\ufffd..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

RT
******************************
Neener, neener, neener ... you pathetic retard. No wonder we're
going downhill in a hand basket ... math teacher ... bwahahahahahahah

Vtcapo
2010-12-08 08:57:12 EST
On Dec 8, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot the Liberal Doofi off
> > to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a Jimmy Carter style
> > early
> > retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
>
> > On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" association might
> > sully the song ...
>
> You got the music all wrong Hagar.  Way too classy for Palin Teabagger
> trailer trash.
>
> This is more like it.  That your father dancing in the background
> doing the redneck two step?   Bawhahahahahahahahahaha ..
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8
>
> RT
>             ******************************
> Neener, neener, neener ... you pathetic retard. No wonder we're
> going downhill in a hand basket ... math teacher ... bwahahahahahahah

Tell me you didn't play it through till the
end....Bawhahahahahahahahahaha......

RT

On Dec 8, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot the Liberal Doofi
> > off
> > to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a Jimmy Carter style
> > early
> > retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
>
> > On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" association might
> > sully the song ...
>
> You got the music all wrong Hagar. Way too classy for Palin Teabagger
> trailer trash.
>
> This is more like it. That your father dancing in the background
> doing the redneck two step? Bawhahahahahahahahahaha ..
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8
>
> RT
> ******************************
> Neener, neener, neener ... you pathetic retard. No wonder we're
> going downhill in a hand basket ... math teacher ... bwahahahahahahah

Tell me you didn't play it through till the
end....Bawhahahahahahahahahaha......

******************************
In fact, I didn't even watch it, since I'm sure it's just some more
of you puerile tit-for-tat, and
"I'm-too-stupid-to-come-up-with-anything-original" syndrome. I will respond
kindly to intelligent statements made by functional and educated people,
which clearly leaves you off the hook and permanently ensconced in that
Liberal pile of human garbage.

The Patriot

On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot
> the Liberal Doofi off
> to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a
> Jimmy Carter style early
> retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
>
> On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
> association might
> sully the song ...

You got the music all wrong Hagar. Way too classy for
Palin Teabagger
trailer trash.

This is more like it. That your father dancing in the
background
doing the redneck two step?
Bawhahahahahahahahahaha\ufffd..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

RT
Nice go Crappo. I would not expect more of a turd
except to rise to the top and make a stink. You are a
wonderful human bean. Sheeit!!!

Richard Travisano
2010-12-08 12:43:51 EST
On Dec 8, 12:17 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot
> > the Liberal Doofi off
> > to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a
> > Jimmy Carter style early
> > retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
>
> > On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
> > association might
> > sully the song ...
>
> You got the music all wrong Hagar.  Way too classy for
> Palin Teabagger
> trailer trash.
>
> This is more like it.  That your father dancing in the
> background
> doing the redneck two step?
> Bawhahahahahahahahahaha ..
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8
>
> RT
> Nice go Crappo.  I would not expect more of a turd
> except to rise to the top and make a stink.  You are a
> wonderful human bean.  Sheeit!!!

I knew all the Tard's would respond to that one. Tell me that didn't
give you a smile?

Forget Palin in 2012. That's a Tards wet dream. If she's smart she
will get her son some banjo lessons and tour the trailer park circuit.
She'll make a killing...........

RT

"Richard travisano" <imarineinc@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 8, 12:17 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot
> > the Liberal Doofi off
> > to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a
> > Jimmy Carter style early
> > retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
>
> > On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
> > association might
> > sully the song ...
>
> You got the music all wrong Hagar. Way too classy for
> Palin Teabagger
> trailer trash.
>
> This is more like it. That your father dancing in the
> background
> doing the redneck two step?
> Bawhahahahahahahahahaha ..
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8
>
> RT
> Nice go Crappo. I would not expect more of a turd
> except to rise to the top and make a stink. You are a
> wonderful human bean. Sheeit!!!

I knew all the Tard's would respond to that one. Tell me that didn't
give you a smile?

Forget Palin in 2012. That's a Tards wet dream. If she's smart she
will get her son some banjo lessons and tour the trailer park circuit.
She'll make a killing...........

RT
**********************************
Only an ignorant fuck like a Liberal would make a sick joke
at the expense of a baby with Down's syndrome. You are
truly a remarkable moron, RT. Liberalism is indeed a Mental
Disorder ... and you rise to the occasion on a daily basis.

Vtcapo
2010-12-08 17:01:42 EST
On Dec 8, 4:10 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Richard travisano" <imarine...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 8, 12:17 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot
> > > the Liberal Doofi off
> > > to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a
> > > Jimmy Carter style early
> > > retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
>
> > > On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
> > > association might
> > > sully the song ...
>
> > You got the music all wrong Hagar. Way too classy for
> > Palin Teabagger
> > trailer trash.
>
> > This is more like it. That your father dancing in the
> > background
> > doing the redneck two step?
> > Bawhahahahahahahahahaha ..
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8
>
> > RT
> > Nice go Crappo. I would not expect more of a turd
> > except to rise to the top and make a stink. You are a
> > wonderful human bean. Sheeit!!!
>
> I knew all the Tard's would respond to that one. Tell me that didn't
> give you a smile?
>
> Forget Palin in 2012. That's a Tards wet dream. If she's smart she
> will get her son some banjo lessons and tour the trailer park circuit.
> She'll make a killing...........
>
> RT
>         **********************************
> Only an ignorant fuck like a Liberal would make a sick joke
> at the expense of a baby with Down's syndrome.  You  are
> truly a remarkable moron, RT. Liberalism is indeed a Mental
> Disorder ... and you rise to the occasion on a daily basis.

I am despicable. I've been watching Family Guy too long where
everyone is fair game…
There is no excuse to bring down the conversation to your level……I’ll
just slink away in my own disgust.....

RT
PS This clip is worth a look just the same…..

IPA
2010-12-08 17:17:05 EST
On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 05:57:12AM -0800, vtcapo wrote:
> On Dec 8, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 7, 9:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >
> > > We should adopt this as our theme song when we trot the Liberal Doofi off
> > > to their respective pastures in November 2012 for a Jimmy Carter style
> > > early
> > > retirement and recognition of under-achievement.
> >
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8J35OXVxg&feature=related
> >
> > > On second thought, the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" association might
> > > sully the song ...
> >
> > You got the music all wrong Hagar.  Way too classy for Palin Teabagger
> > trailer trash.
> >
> > This is more like it.  That your father dancing in the background
> > doing the redneck two step?   Bawhahahahahahahahahaha ..
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8
> >
> > RT
> > Neener, neener, neener ... you pathetic retard. No wonder we're
> > going downhill in a hand basket ... math teacher ... bwahahahahahahah
>
> Tell me you didn't play it through till the
> end....Bawhahahahahahahahahaha......

It would take someone with a strong stomach to see that all the way
through.