Research Discussion: BP Oil Spill Money In The Clutches Of Liberal Opportunists

BP Oil Spill Money In The Clutches Of Liberal Opportunists

The lunatics are now running the asylum ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama

Of course, it is turning into the fiasco we all have predicted ... like
anything and everything the Federal Government, especially the Liberal
"goodie-two-shoes" crowd of mediocre academics with absolutely no hands-on
experience, making a mockery out of BP's effort to justly compensate the
affected populace, by rewarding their loyal hanger-ons and "every vote that
can be bought" mentality.
Now they are hollering for the ultimate dysfunctional shell of a President
to step in and set things right ??? you gotta be kidding ... he had to play
golf the first 30 days of the spill, then go on vacation, then blame Bush
and Cheney for a week, before he flew down there for a 20 minute photo-op
and teleprompter rant ... and they expect him to do what ?? tell his BP
cash-cow money handler to be fair in their judgments ??? you're kidding ..
90% of the money will be soaked up and digested by "loyal" Democrats (read
voters, legal or illegal), leaving those who need it, the disenfranchised
gulf fishermen and product dependent enterprises, holding the bag, as usual.
What a swell bunch of guys, those Liberals ...

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 07:57:54 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama

Quote:
"But Riley said that in practice, claimants are being asked to sign
away their rights to sue BP for damages."

Everyone I talk to hates being stuck on Gasoline,
but they mostly just give up and get drunk or eat too much food.

But as for "Sueing" BP...
Can people sue if a 747 hits their house?
Can people sue god and aliens
if a tornado hits their house?

We Humans just kick the shit out of each other.
I think it's time to sue god and aliens !!!
Sheldan's Galactic Federation said they have gem stones and gold.
But would it flood the market?

Let's take vending machines instead of gems and gold !!!

http://www.pandq.com/images/vending_machines.jpg

LOL ;->

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YGLQQZTHoU0/SmxGssi_6xI/AAAAAAAAJUA/Zz0u7imz6Vc/s400/catintinfoilhat.jpg

_______________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bert
2010-12-07 14:48:47 EST
On Dec 7, 10:57 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The lunatics are now running the asylum ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama
>
> Of course, it is turning into the fiasco we all have predicted ... like
> anything and everything the Federal Government, especially the Liberal
> "goodie-two-shoes" crowd of mediocre academics with absolutely no hands-on
> experience, making a mockery out of BP's effort to justly compensate the
> affected populace, by rewarding their loyal hanger-ons and "every vote that
> can be bought" mentality.
> Now they are hollering for the ultimate dysfunctional shell of a President
> to step in and set things right ??? you gotta be kidding ... he had to play
> golf the first 30 days of the spill, then go on vacation, then blame Bush
> and Cheney for a week, before he flew down there for a 20 minute photo-op
> and teleprompter rant ... and they expect him to do what ?? tell his BP
> cash-cow money handler to be fair in their judgments ??? you're kidding ..
> 90% of the money will be soaked up and digested by "loyal" Democrats (read
> voters, legal or illegal), leaving those who need it, the disenfranchised
> gulf fishermen and product dependent enterprises, holding the bag, as usual.
> What a swell bunch of guys, those Liberals ...

Ha Ha Ha Hagar Chaney put Halliburton to build BP oil drilling
platform. Like all GOPer stuff it blewup. Blaming liberal democrates
for this man killing act is how GOPers work. They keep themselves free
from justive The GOP is now known to be 100% EVIL They use Sarra
Palin to create a "Tea Party" so they can still be alive. Palin does
it well and will be our next president. Reason she is Mafia
Godfather's apple in his eye America is 100% fascist and the Mafvia
Godfather rules TreBert

Chatnoir
2010-12-07 15:01:18 EST
On Dec 7, 7:57 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The lunatics are now running the asylum ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama
>
> Of course, it is turning into the fiasco we all have predicted ... like
> anything and everything the Federal Government, especially the Liberal
> "goodie-two-shoes" crowd of mediocre academics with absolutely no hands-on
> experience, making a mockery out of BP's effort to justly compensate the
> affected populace, by rewarding their loyal hanger-ons and "every vote that
> can be bought" mentality.
> Now they are hollering for the ultimate dysfunctional shell of a President
> to step in and set things right ??? you gotta be kidding ... he had to play
> golf the first 30 days of the spill, then go on vacation, then blame Bush
> and Cheney for a week, before he flew down there for a 20 minute photo-op
> and teleprompter rant ... and they expect him to do what ?? tell his BP
> cash-cow money handler to be fair in their judgments ??? you're kidding ..
> 90% of the money will be soaked up and digested by "loyal" Democrats (read
> voters, legal or illegal), leaving those who need it, the disenfranchised
> gulf fishermen and product dependent enterprises, holding the bag, as usual.
> What a swell bunch of guys, those Liberals ...

Sounds like Bush and Cheney at Katrina - you must be mixing up events
in your confused mentality!

"chatnoir" <wolfbat359a@mindspring.com> wrote in message
On Dec 7, 7:57 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The lunatics are now running the asylum ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama
>
> Of course, it is turning into the fiasco we all have predicted ... like
> anything and everything the Federal Government, especially the Liberal
> "goodie-two-shoes" crowd of mediocre academics with absolutely no hands-on
> experience, making a mockery out of BP's effort to justly compensate the
> affected populace, by rewarding their loyal hanger-ons and "every vote
> that
> can be bought" mentality.
> Now they are hollering for the ultimate dysfunctional shell of a President
> to step in and set things right ??? you gotta be kidding ... he had to
> play
> golf the first 30 days of the spill, then go on vacation, then blame Bush
> and Cheney for a week, before he flew down there for a 20 minute photo-op
> and teleprompter rant ... and they expect him to do what ?? tell his BP
> cash-cow money handler to be fair in their judgments ??? you're kidding ..
> 90% of the money will be soaked up and digested by "loyal" Democrats (read
> voters, legal or illegal), leaving those who need it, the disenfranchised
> gulf fishermen and product dependent enterprises, holding the bag, as
> usual.
> What a swell bunch of guys, those Liberals ...

Sounds like Bush and Cheney at Katrina - you must be mixing up events
in your confused mentality!

*************************************
Newsflash, just for you, you bed-wetting piss-ant.
Bush was in Louisiana three days after Katrina hit.
However, the pecking order there was as follows:
Ray Nagin, black whiner/loser, Liberal Mayor of New Orleans, was supposed to
be the first responder, but fell asleep at the switch. Needless to say, he
got the ax.

Kathy Blanco, dimwitted Liberal Governor, second responder, didn't know
which way Katrina was coming or going, spent much of the time bed-wetting.
No longer Governor.

The Feds responded in a timely fashion with emergency supplies and trailers,
most of which are still unoccupied to this day, since they forgot to send
the Limos to haul the Niggers to the trailers.

And that's exactly what happened, you moronic twerp.

On Dec 7, 7:57 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The lunatics are now running the asylum ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama
>
> Of course, it is turning into the fiasco we all have predicted ... like
> anything and everything the Federal Government, especially the Liberal
> "goodie-two-shoes" crowd of mediocre academics with absolutely no hands-on
> experience, making a mockery out of BP's effort to justly compensate the
> affected populace, by rewarding their loyal hanger-ons and "every vote that
> can be bought" mentality.
> Now they are hollering for the ultimate dysfunctional shell of a President
> to step in and set things right ??? you gotta be kidding ... he had to play
> golf the first 30 days of the spill, then go on vacation, then blame Bush
> and Cheney for a week, before he flew down there for a 20 minute photo-op
> and teleprompter rant ... and they expect him to do what ?? tell his BP
> cash-cow money handler to be fair in their judgments ??? you're kidding ..
> 90% of the money will be soaked up and digested by "loyal" Democrats (read
> voters, legal or illegal), leaving those who need it, the disenfranchised
> gulf fishermen and product dependent enterprises, holding the bag, as usual.
> What a swell bunch of guys, those Liberals ...

Of course rednecks don't eat fish, unless it's free roadkill fish.

~ BG

On Dec 7, 12:19 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 7, 7:57 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > The lunatics are now running the asylum ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama
>
> > Of course, it is turning into the fiasco we all have predicted ... like
> > anything and everything the Federal Government, especially the Liberal
> > "goodie-two-shoes" crowd of mediocre academics with absolutely no hands-on
> > experience, making a mockery out of BP's effort to justly compensate the
> > affected populace, by rewarding their loyal hanger-ons and "every vote
> > that
> > can be bought" mentality.
> > Now they are hollering for the ultimate dysfunctional shell of a President
> > to step in and set things right ??? you gotta be kidding ... he had to
> > play
> > golf the first 30 days of the spill, then go on vacation, then blame Bush
> > and Cheney for a week, before he flew down there for a 20 minute photo-op
> > and teleprompter rant ... and they expect him to do what ?? tell his BP
> > cash-cow money handler to be fair in their judgments ??? you're kidding ..
> > 90% of the money will be soaked up and digested by "loyal" Democrats (read
> > voters, legal or illegal), leaving those who need it, the disenfranchised
> > gulf fishermen and product dependent enterprises, holding the bag, as
> > usual.
> > What a swell bunch of guys, those Liberals ...
>
> Sounds like Bush and Cheney at Katrina - you must be mixing up events
> in your confused mentality!
>
>         *************************************
> Newsflash, just for you, you bed-wetting piss-ant.
> Bush was in Louisiana three days after Katrina hit.
> However, the pecking order there was as follows:
> Ray Nagin, black whiner/loser, Liberal Mayor of New Orleans, was supposed to
> be the first responder, but fell asleep at the switch. Needless to say, he
> got the ax.
>
> Kathy Blanco, dimwitted Liberal Governor, second responder, didn't know
> which way Katrina was coming or going, spent much of the time bed-wetting.
> No longer Governor.
>
> The Feds responded in a timely fashion with emergency supplies and trailers,
> most of which are still unoccupied to this day, since they forgot to send
> the Limos to haul the Niggers to the trailers.
>
> And that's exactly what happened, you moronic twerp.

You really should read the stuff you post, because it's almost as
though your half brain is in lock-down.

~ BG

On Dec 7, 12:19 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 7, 7:57 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > The lunatics are now running the asylum ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama
>
> > Of course, it is turning into the fiasco we all have predicted ... like
> > anything and everything the Federal Government, especially the Liberal
> > "goodie-two-shoes" crowd of mediocre academics with absolutely no
> > hands-on
> > experience, making a mockery out of BP's effort to justly compensate the
> > affected populace, by rewarding their loyal hanger-ons and "every vote
> > that
> > can be bought" mentality.
> > Now they are hollering for the ultimate dysfunctional shell of a
> > President
> > to step in and set things right ??? you gotta be kidding ... he had to
> > play
> > golf the first 30 days of the spill, then go on vacation, then blame
> > Bush
> > and Cheney for a week, before he flew down there for a 20 minute
> > photo-op
> > and teleprompter rant ... and they expect him to do what ?? tell his BP
> > cash-cow money handler to be fair in their judgments ??? you're kidding
> > ..
> > 90% of the money will be soaked up and digested by "loyal" Democrats
> > (read
> > voters, legal or illegal), leaving those who need it, the
> > disenfranchised
> > gulf fishermen and product dependent enterprises, holding the bag, as
> > usual.
> > What a swell bunch of guys, those Liberals ...
>
> Sounds like Bush and Cheney at Katrina - you must be mixing up events
> in your confused mentality!
>
> *************************************
> Newsflash, just for you, you bed-wetting piss-ant.
> Bush was in Louisiana three days after Katrina hit.
> However, the pecking order there was as follows:
> Ray Nagin, black whiner/loser, Liberal Mayor of New Orleans, was supposed
> be the first responder, but fell asleep at the switch. Needless to say, he
> got the ax.
>
> Kathy Blanco, dimwitted Liberal Governor, second responder, didn't know
> which way Katrina was coming or going, spent much of the time bed-wetting.
> No longer Governor.
>
> The Feds responded in a timely fashion with emergency supplies and
> trailers,
> most of which are still unoccupied to this day, since they forgot to send
> the Limos to haul the Niggers to the trailers.
>
> And that's exactly what happened, you moronic twerp.

You really should read the stuff you post, because it's almost as
though your half brain is in lock-down.

~ BG

*************************************

Point out which part or statement is in error and I'll gladly correct it.

On Dec 8, 5:39 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

> On Dec 7, 12:19 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 7, 7:57 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > The lunatics are now running the asylum ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101206/us_nm/us_oil_spill_alabama
>
> > > Of course, it is turning into the fiasco we all have predicted ... like
> > > anything and everything the Federal Government, especially the Liberal
> > > "goodie-two-shoes" crowd of mediocre academics with absolutely no
> > > hands-on
> > > experience, making a mockery out of BP's effort to justly compensate the
> > > affected populace, by rewarding their loyal hanger-ons and "every vote
> > > that
> > > can be bought" mentality.
> > > Now they are hollering for the ultimate dysfunctional shell of a
> > > President
> > > to step in and set things right ??? you gotta be kidding ... he had to
> > > play
> > > golf the first 30 days of the spill, then go on vacation, then blame
> > > Bush
> > > and Cheney for a week, before he flew down there for a 20 minute
> > > photo-op
> > > and teleprompter rant ... and they expect him to do what ?? tell his BP
> > > cash-cow money handler to be fair in their judgments ??? you're kidding
> > > ..
> > > 90% of the money will be soaked up and digested by "loyal" Democrats
> > > (read
> > > voters, legal or illegal), leaving those who need it, the
> > > disenfranchised
> > > gulf fishermen and product dependent enterprises, holding the bag, as
> > > usual.
> > > What a swell bunch of guys, those Liberals ...
>
> > Sounds like Bush and Cheney at Katrina - you must be mixing up events
> > in your confused mentality!
>
> > *************************************
> > Newsflash, just for you, you bed-wetting piss-ant.
> > Bush was in Louisiana three days after Katrina hit.
> > However, the pecking order there was as follows:
> > Ray Nagin, black whiner/loser, Liberal Mayor of New Orleans, was supposed
> > be the first responder, but fell asleep at the switch. Needless to say, he
> > got the ax.
>
> > Kathy Blanco, dimwitted Liberal Governor, second responder, didn't know
> > which way Katrina was coming or going, spent much of the time bed-wetting.
> > No longer Governor.
>
> > The Feds responded in a timely fashion with emergency supplies and
> > trailers,
> > most of which are still unoccupied to this day, since they forgot to send
> > the Limos to haul the Niggers to the trailers.
>
> > And that's exactly what happened, you moronic twerp.
>
> You really should read the stuff you post, because it's almost as
> though your half brain is in lock-down.
>
>  ~ BG
>
>  *************************************
>
> Point out which part or statement is in error and I'll gladly correct it.

That's easy, such as how about all of it.

Would you rather have your original redneck context published as is
and posted throughout all K12 classes? (because that could be
arranged)

~ BG

The Patriot

> [...]
>> be the first responder, but fell asleep at the
>> switch. Needless to say, he
>> got the ax.
>>
>> Kathy Blanco, dimwitted Liberal Governor, second
>> responder, didn't know
>> which way Katrina was coming or going, spent much of
>> the time bed-wetting.
>> No longer Governor.
>>
>> The Feds responded in a timely fashion with
>> emergency supplies and trailers,
>> most of which are still unoccupied to this day,
>> since they forgot to send
>> the Limos to haul the Niggers to the trailers.
>>
>> And that's exactly what happened, you moronic twerp.
>
> You really should read the stuff you post, because
> it's almost as
> though your half brain is in lock-down.
>
> ~ BG

> Point out which part or statement is in error and

Damn it Hagar, you have to remember that Liberals make
up their own history and believe it as gospel.
No amount of persuasion can change their tiny minds.