Research Discussion: Life As We Don't Know It.

Life As We Don't Know It.

Life As We Don't Know It.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703989004575652641694036252.html

"When NASA announced last week that it would unveil a new discovery
"which would impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life,"
it sparked a firestorm of speculation, with journalists and scientists
clamoring to know whether NASA had finally discovered alien life in
space. So great was the media stampede that even the White House and
members of Congress were calling on NASA to clarify."

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Dec 6, 12:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Life As We Don't Know It.
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870398900457565264169403...
>
> "When NASA announced last week that it would unveil a new discovery
> "which would impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life,"
> it sparked a firestorm of speculation, with journalists and scientists
> clamoring to know whether NASA had finally discovered alien life in
> space. So great was the media stampede that even the White House and
> members of Congress were calling on NASA to clarify."

It turned out to be a lot of hype and spin about old news, and not
even credit for others that had been responsible.

There's no doubt that a lot of cosmic elements and even terrestrial
life came to us from other worlds. Such as every 19 months we get
another fowl solar wind or stench of Venus microbes and microbial
spores. So where's all the NASA/DARPA research and expertise about
any of that?

~ BG

Bert
2010-12-06 08:41:48 EST
On Dec 6, 3:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Life As We Don't Know It.
>
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870398900457565264169403...
>
> "When NASA announced last week that it would unveil a new discovery
> "which would impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life,"
> it sparked a firestorm of speculation, with journalists and scientists
> clamoring to know whether NASA had finally discovered alien life in
> space. So great was the media stampede that even the White House and
> members of Congress were calling on NASA to clarify."
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> ___
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...
>
> http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

NASA (Mafia) has found running water on Mars,and finding life goes
well with their Bull Shit press. Better they looked inside 'bucky
balls" TreBert

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 05:30:32 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 6, 12:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Life As We Don't Know It.
>>
>> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870398900457565264169403...
>>
>> "When NASA announced last week that it would unveil a new discovery
>> "which would impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life,"
>> it sparked a firestorm of speculation, with journalists and scientists
>> clamoring to know whether NASA had finally discovered alien life in
>> space. So great was the media stampede that even the White House and
>> members of Congress were calling on NASA to clarify."
>
>So where's all the NASA/DARPA research and expertise about
>any of that?

It depends how much you want to know.
Apparently people saw NASA badges
at the The Kecksburg UFO incident.
If they were real NASA people.
And they would have the craft and ET body.

We are not going to see documentaries of where the craft was made and
their lifestyle there on that's ETs planet. Although after my research
during the past 12 months, it wouldn't surprise me if the best
psychics at some secret facilities can remote view or even OBE other
planets. Plus some secret facilities on Earth might even already be
able to send probes out to space at super luminal speeds.

The latest news is Wikileaks is going to start sharing (real or false)
documents about UFOs and ETs.

And all this makes me wonder where we go in the future as a planet
full of people just learning that it's busy OUT THERE.
What do we do... build the biggest international military army ever,
or do we start becoming all peaceful and lovely, or both and
everything.

Priority number one, is to make sure we don't have ETs leading us
astray.

Priority number two, is to make a nice safe beautiful protected planet
for ourselves.

Priority number three, build motherships.

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200307/spock01/320x240.jpg

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 05:41:48 -0800 (PST), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Dec 6, 3:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Life As We Don't Know It.
>>
>> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870398900457565264169403...
>>
>> "When NASA announced last week that it would unveil a new discovery
>> "which would impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life,"
>> it sparked a firestorm of speculation, with journalists and scientists
>> clamoring to know whether NASA had finally discovered alien life in
>> space. So great was the media stampede that even the White House and
>> members of Congress were calling on NASA to clarify."
>> ___
>
>NASA (Mafia) has found running water on Mars,and finding life goes
>well with their Bull Shit press. Better they looked inside 'bucky
>balls" TreBert

Well, if I was NASA
and heard you talking about me that way,
I wouldn't share all the best information either.

The media and internet work quite good actually.
Very slowly we are learning more and more.

Even individuals at FOX and CNN and ABC, etc.
have to wrap their heads around the variety
of koOky infomation I have studied everyday for over 14 years.

And finally after finding all the truth !!!
... this is all you get...

http://www.dvhardware.net/news/2010/nvidia_gtx_580_alien_tech_demo.jpg

Fluckers that want to fluck us up !

It all makes Pete Charest seem like an angel.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/onin2/3197351463/

On Dec 6, 7:26 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 05:30:32 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 6, 12:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Life As We Don't Know It.
>
> >>http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870398900457565264169403...
>
> >> "When NASA announced last week that it would unveil a new discovery
> >> "which would impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life,"
> >> it sparked a firestorm of speculation, with journalists and scientists
> >> clamoring to know whether NASA had finally discovered alien life in
> >> space. So great was the media stampede that even the White House and
> >> members of Congress were calling on NASA to clarify."
>
> >So where's all the NASA/DARPA research and expertise about
> >any of that?
>
> It depends how much you want to know.
> Apparently people saw NASA badges
> at the The Kecksburg UFO incident.
> If they were real NASA people.
> And they would have the craft and ET body.
>
> We are not going to see documentaries of where the craft was made and
> their lifestyle there on that's ETs planet. Although after my research
> during the past 12 months, it wouldn't surprise me if the best
> psychics at some secret facilities can remote view or even OBE other
> planets. Plus some secret facilities on Earth might even already be
> able to send probes out to space at super luminal speeds.
>
> The latest news is Wikileaks is going to start sharing (real or false)
> documents about UFOs and ETs.
>
> And all this makes me wonder where we go in the future as a planet
> full of people just learning that it's busy OUT THERE.
> What do we do... build the biggest international military army ever,
> or do we start becoming all peaceful and lovely, or both and
> everything.
>
> Priority number one, is to make sure we don't have ETs leading us
> astray.
>
> Priority number two, is to make a nice safe beautiful protected planet
> for ourselves.
>
> Priority number three, build motherships.
>
> http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200307/spock01/320x240.jpg
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> ___
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...
>
> http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Actual government is dumber than shit. It's those in charge of our
government that are calling all the shots and telling us as little
truth as possible.

The uppermost .0001% control the top 0.1%, and together they control
whatever government does or doesn't do. In the end we get to pay and
die for everything those rich and powerful people cause that's good or
bad.

~ BG

On Dec 6, 5:41 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Dec 6, 3:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Life As We Don't Know It.
>
> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870398900457565264169403...
>
> > "When NASA announced last week that it would unveil a new discovery
> > "which would impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life,"
> > it sparked a firestorm of speculation, with journalists and scientists
> > clamoring to know whether NASA had finally discovered alien life in
> > space. So great was the media stampede that even the White House and
> > members of Congress were calling on NASA to clarify."
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>
> > Beautiful Documentary ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> > ___
>
> > My 5km Walk The Other Day...
>
> >http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> > I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
>
> > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> NASA (Mafia) has found running water on Mars,and finding life goes
> well with their Bull Shit press.  Better they looked inside 'bucky
> balls"    TreBert

Exactly, and those mafia types are each cloaked by various faith-based
groups and protective policy that doesn't police their own kind.
Don't kid yourself or others by pretending that the only bad guys are
Atheists Mafia that are running rogue black ops, because it's entirely
mainstream and mostly Semitic and/or kosher approved policy that's
causing wars, global inflation plus loads of pollution and otherwise
running this nation and others into the ground, exactly as you've seen
with your own eyes.

If we don't get these religious voodoo cabals and their various
cartels out of government we're screwed, because that sort of insider
corruption only begets more of the same.

Our federal government is over twice as large as it needs to be
(especially when you include the underground and various rogue black
ops that we get to pay for, and some state governments are not exactly
operating as lean or green either, and the taxable incomes plus
multiple other taxes and fees are simply not sufficient unless billion
of foreign loot starts flowing in (rather than flowing out).

~ BG

On Dec 6, 7:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 05:41:48 -0800 (PST), bert
>

> <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 6, 3:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Life As We Don't Know It.
>
> >>http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870398900457565264169403...
>
> >> "When NASA announced last week that it would unveil a new discovery
> >> "which would impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life,"
> >> it sparked a firestorm of speculation, with journalists and scientists
> >> clamoring to know whether NASA had finally discovered alien life in
> >> space. So great was the media stampede that even the White House and
> >> members of Congress were calling on NASA to clarify."
> >> ___
>
> >NASA (Mafia) has found running water on Mars,and finding life goes
> >well with their Bull Shit press.  Better they looked inside 'bucky
> >balls"    TreBert
>
> Well, if I was NASA
> and heard you talking about me that way,
> I wouldn't share all the best information either.
>
> The media and internet work quite good actually.
> Very slowly we are learning more and more.
>
> Even individuals at FOX and CNN and ABC, etc.
> have to wrap their heads around the variety
> of koOky infomation I have studied everyday for over 14 years.
>
> And finally after finding all the truth !!!
> ... this is all you get...
>
> http://www.dvhardware.net/news/2010/nvidia_gtx_580_alien_tech_demo.jpg
>
> Fluckers that want to fluck us up !
>
> It all makes Pete Charest seem like an angel.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/onin2/3197351463/
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> ___
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...
>
> http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

You and other ZNRs really like everything exactly as it is, because it
keeps those Zionist Nazi lids on tight, just the way you and others of
your kind like it.

~BG

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:44:00 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 6, 7:26 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 05:30:32 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >So where's all the NASA/DARPA research and expertise about
>> >any of that?
>>
>> It depends how much you want to know.
>> Apparently people saw NASA badges
>> at the The Kecksburg UFO incident.
>> If they were real NASA people.
>> And they would have the craft and ET body.
>>
>> We are not going to see documentaries of where the craft was made and
>> their lifestyle there on that's ETs planet. Although after my research
>> during the past 12 months, it wouldn't surprise me if the best
>> psychics at some secret facilities can remote view or even OBE other
>> planets. Plus some secret facilities on Earth might even already be
>> able to send probes out to space at super luminal speeds.
>>
>> The latest news is Wikileaks is going to start sharing (real or false)
>> documents about UFOs and ETs.
>>
>> And all this makes me wonder where we go in the future as a planet
>> full of people just learning that it's busy OUT THERE.
>> What do we do... build the biggest international military army ever,
>> or do we start becoming all peaceful and lovely, or both and
>> everything.
>>
>> Priority number one, is to make sure we don't have ETs leading us
>> astray.
>>
>> Priority number two, is to make a nice safe beautiful protected planet
>> for ourselves.
>>
>> Priority number three, build motherships.
>>
>> http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200307/spock01/320x240.jpg
>>
>> ___

>Actual government is dumber than shit. It's those in charge of our
>government that are calling all the shots and telling us as little
>truth as possible.

1.
I've read a lot about congress and normal government.
It's not their job to advance humanity into the future.
It is their job to make sure there are enough trees in New York, for
example.

2.
Folks at particular advanced facilities
are not stupid. They are not advanced
ETs a million years from the future either.
Just people trying their best
after getting out of hell 60 - 70 years ago.

3.
As for the general public,
if they are not all listening to C2C AM Art Bell radio archives,
then there is a reason for it.
The main reason is it's all too spooky for them.
So there is no use pushing it on to everyone.
And I will tell you something...
I introduce koOky information or videos to people around this town,
and those people don't like it.

4.
I also introduced the documentary water
to many people. But are those people using their brains
and hold a glass of water and thanking and loving the water?

No ... too busy watching South Park !!!

http://www.musalmantimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/south-park.jpg

Just as well too.
It would be dangerous if everyone on Earth was psychic and genius and
a wizard.

So all the balance and care and even UFO debunkers are important.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:03:24 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 6, 7:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 05:41:48 -0800 (PST), bert
>>

>> <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

>> >NASA (Mafia) has found running water on Mars,and finding life goes
>> >well with their Bull Shit press.  Better they looked inside 'bucky
>> >balls"    TreBert
>>
>> Well, if I was NASA
>> and heard you talking about me that way,
>> I wouldn't share all the best information either.
>>
>> The media and internet work quite good actually.
>> Very slowly we are learning more and more.
>>
>> Even individuals at FOX and CNN and ABC, etc.
>> have to wrap their heads around the variety
>> of koOky infomation I have studied everyday for over 14 years.
>>
>> And finally after finding all the truth !!!
>> ... this is all you get...
>>
>> http://www.dvhardware.net/news/2010/nvidia_gtx_580_alien_tech_demo.jpg
>>
>> Fluckers that want to fluck us up !
>>
>> It all makes Pete Charest seem like an angel.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/onin2/3197351463/
>>

>> ___
>
>You and other ZNRs really like everything exactly as it is, because it
>keeps those Zionist Nazi lids on tight, just the way you and others of
>your kind like it.
>
> ~BG

Brad off on a Tangent !!!
If ... "I wanted everything as it is"
I would have never made the Vast UFO Network
that I created everyday since 1996.

And I fully supported/support the document called
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

http://ufos-aliens-proof-evidence.50webs.com/decide-whether-we-should.html

It doesn't get more Earth changing than that.

But all that information
was on C2C with Art Bell.
So it's no real big secret
for those folks that paid attention.