Research Discussion: Obama At The Bat:

Obama At The Bat:

The Patriot
2010-12-05 13:18:13 EST
For the Liberals that have no need to wear a jock
strap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tcahn7PwQU

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
> For the Liberals that have no need to wear a jock strap.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tcahn7PwQU

Beautiful ... just beautiful ... this simply could not have been created at
any time before that totally clueless wonder O'Bummer was elected ...
Kind of hits the nail dead on the head ... don't it ...

Jake
2010-12-05 20:56:15 EST
On Dec 5, 1:24 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > For the Liberals that have no need to wear a jock strap.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tcahn7PwQU
>
> Beautiful ... just beautiful ... this simply could not have been created at
> any time before that totally clueless wonder O'Bummer was elected ...
> Kind of hits the nail dead on the head ... don't it ...

It would be your neighbor at the trailer park to have to bring up his
fantasies of males not wearing any jock straps, huh Crakkker?
Faggots.
Jake.

On Dec 5, 1:24 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > For the Liberals that have no need to wear a jock strap.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tcahn7PwQU
>
> Beautiful ... just beautiful ... this simply could not have been created
> at
> any time before that totally clueless wonder O'Bummer was elected ...
> Kind of hits the nail dead on the head ... don't it ...

It would be your neighbor at the trailer park to have to bring up his
fantasies of males not wearing any jock straps, huh Crakkker?
Faggots.
Jake.
*************************************
Jake, Jake, Joke ... you're losing it ... what does a trailer park or a jock
strap have to with a dumb Nigger ???
I think that instead of a jock strap, your daddy should have made better
use of condoms, i.e. Jokester prevention. It's not your fault, though a
retroactive prophylactic application, if it were available, would be an
improvement of the average IQ of the Democrat party.

Jake
2010-12-05 22:33:31 EST
On Dec 5, 8:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 5, 1:24 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > For the Liberals that have no need to wear a jock strap.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tcahn7PwQU
>
> > Beautiful ... just beautiful ... this simply could not have been created
> > at
> > any time before that totally clueless wonder O'Bummer was elected ...
> > Kind of hits the nail dead on the head ... don't it ...
>
> It would be your neighbor at the trailer park to have to bring up his
> fantasies of males not wearing any jock straps, huh Crakkker?
> Faggots.
> Jake.
>         *************************************
> Jake, Jake, Joke ... you're losing it ... what does a trailer park or a jock
> strap have to with a dumb Nigger ???
> I think that instead of a jock strap, your daddy should have made better
> use of condoms, i.e. Jokester prevention.  It's not your fault, though a
> retroactive prophylactic application, if it were available, would be an
> improvement of the average IQ of the Democrat party.

Just thought I'd fuck with the both of you craKKKers, is all.
Jake.

On Dec 5, 8:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 5, 1:24 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > For the Liberals that have no need to wear a jock strap.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tcahn7PwQU
>
> > Beautiful ... just beautiful ... this simply could not have been created
> > at
> > any time before that totally clueless wonder O'Bummer was elected ...
> > Kind of hits the nail dead on the head ... don't it ...
>
> It would be your neighbor at the trailer park to have to bring up his
> fantasies of males not wearing any jock straps, huh Crakkker?
> Faggots.
> Jake.
> *************************************
> Jake, Jake, Joke ... you're losing it ... what does a trailer park or a
> jock
> strap have to with a dumb Nigger ???
> I think that instead of a jock strap, your daddy should have made better
> use of condoms, i.e. Jokester prevention. It's not your fault, though a
> retroactive prophylactic application, if it were available, would be an
> improvement of the average IQ of the Democrat party.

Just thought I'd fuck with the both of you craKKKers, is all.
Jake.

*********************************
Gee ... you had me fooled ... I thought it your best display of
intellectualism to date ... dance little puppet, dance ...

The Patriot

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 5, 8:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Dec 5, 1:24 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> > "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in
>> > message

>> > Beautiful ... just beautiful ... this simply could
>> > not have been created
>> > at
>> > any time before that totally clueless wonder
>> > O'Bummer was elected ...
>> > Kind of hits the nail dead on the head ... don't
>> > it ...
>>
>> It would be your neighbor at the trailer park to
>> have to bring up his
>> fantasies of males not wearing any jock straps, huh
>> Crakkker?
>> Faggots.
>> Jake.
>> *************************************
>> Jake, Jake, Joke ... you're losing it ... what does
>> a trailer park or a jock
>> strap have to with a dumb Nigger ???
>> I think that instead of a jock strap, your daddy
>> should have made better
>> use of condoms, i.e. Jokester prevention. It's not
>> your fault, though a
>> retroactive prophylactic application, if it were
>> available, would be an
>> improvement of the average IQ of the Democrat party.
>
> Just thought I'd fuck with the both of you craKKKers,
> is all.
> Jake.
>
> *********************************
> Gee ... you had me fooled ... I thought it your best
> display of
> intellectualism to date ... dance little puppet,
> dance ...

Joke try's his very best to be humorous, but then he is
a Liberal Wetback and we should never expect the
impossible. It seems dancing to the puppet strings is
his best act.

Jake
2010-12-06 15:13:22 EST
On Dec 6, 7:38 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 5, 8:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 5, 1:24 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > Beautiful ... just beautiful ... this simply could not have been created
> > > at
> > > any time before that totally clueless wonder O'Bummer was elected ...
> > > Kind of hits the nail dead on the head ... don't it ...
>
> > It would be your neighbor at the trailer park to have to bring up his
> > fantasies of males not wearing any jock straps, huh Crakkker?
> > Faggots.
> > Jake.
> > *************************************
> > Jake, Jake, Joke ... you're losing it ... what does a trailer park or a
> > jock
> > strap have to with a dumb Nigger ???
> > I think that instead of a jock strap, your daddy should have made better
> > use of condoms, i.e. Jokester prevention. It's not your fault, though a
> > retroactive prophylactic application, if it were available, would be an
> > improvement of the average IQ of the Democrat party.
>
> Just thought I'd fuck with the both of you craKKKers, is all.
> Jake.
>
>         *********************************
> Gee ... you had me fooled ... I thought it your best display of
> intellectualism to date ... dance little puppet, dance ...

LOL!!!
Jake.

Jake
2010-12-06 15:14:03 EST
On Dec 6, 1:45 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Dec 5, 8:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> It would be your neighbor at the trailer park to
> >> have to bring up his
> >> fantasies of males not wearing any jock straps, huh
> >> Crakkker?
> >> Faggots.
> >> Jake.
> >> *************************************
> >> Jake, Jake, Joke ... you're losing it ... what does
> >> a trailer park or a jock
> >> strap have to with a dumb Nigger ???
> >> I think that instead of a jock strap, your daddy
> >> should have made better
> >> use of condoms, i.e. Jokester prevention. It's not
> >> your fault, though a
> >> retroactive prophylactic application, if it were
> >> available, would be an
> >> improvement of the average IQ of the Democrat party.
>
> > Just thought I'd fuck with the both of you craKKKers,
> > is all.
> > Jake.
>
> >        *********************************
> > Gee ... you had me fooled ... I thought it your best
> > display of
> > intellectualism to date ... dance little puppet,
> > dance ...
>
> Joke try's his very best to be humorous, but then he is
> a Liberal Wetback and we should never expect the
> impossible.  It seems dancing to the puppet strings is
> his best act.

Fuck off, FAGGOTTT!
Jake.

The Patriot

wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Dec 5, 8:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> It would be your neighbor at the trailer park to
> >> have to bring up his
> >> fantasies of males not wearing any jock straps,
> >> huh
> >> Crakkker?
> >> Faggots.
> >> Jake.
> >> *************************************
> >> Jake, Jake, Joke ... you're losing it ... what
> >> does
> >> a trailer park or a jock
> >> strap have to with a dumb Nigger ???
> >> I think that instead of a jock strap, your daddy
> >> should have made better
> >> use of condoms, i.e. Jokester prevention. It's not
> >> your fault, though a
> >> retroactive prophylactic application, if it were
> >> available, would be an
> >> improvement of the average IQ of the Democrat
> >> party.
>
> > Just thought I'd fuck with the both of you
> > craKKKers,
> > is all.
> > Jake.
>
> > *********************************
> > Gee ... you had me fooled ... I thought it your
> > best
> > display of
> > intellectualism to date ... dance little puppet,
> > dance ...
>
> Joke try's his very best to be humorous, but then he
> is
> a Liberal Wetback and we should never expect the
> impossible. It seems dancing to the puppet strings is
> his best act.

Fuck off, FAGGOTTT!
Jake.
Your most intelligent come-back yet. Good work Joke
you are improving every week.