Research Discussion: For My "Morons Of The Obamacalypse" Friends ...

For My "Morons Of The Obamacalypse" Friends ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

This has been around awhile, but I have yet to hear anyone saying its false
so, if you have proof to the contrary, other than your usual bed-wetting
fantasies about Palin, post it here.

Very interesting facts on two very different ladies.

READ TO THE VERY END! VERY ENLIGHTENING!!! AND VERY DISTURBING!!!

By Dewie Whetsell, Alaskan Fisherman.
As posted in comments on Greta's article referencing the MOVEON ad about
Sarah Palin.

The last 45 of my 66 years I've spent in a commercial fishing town in
Alaska . I understand Alaska politics but never understood national
politics well until this last year. Here's the breaking point: Neither
side of the Palin controversy gets it. It's not about persona, style,
rhetoric, it's about doing things. Even Palin supporters never mention
the things that I'm about to mention here.

1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because
as soon as Palin took the Governor's office away from a fellow Republican
and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republican's "Corrupt
Bastards Club" (CBC) and sent them packing. Many of them are now residing
in State housing and wearing orange jump suits The Democrats reacted by
skipping around the yard, throwing confetti and singing, "la la la la"
(well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country that
has ever done anything similar.

2. Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to protect
the huge, giant oil companies here. So she constructed and enacted a new
system of splitting the oil profits called "ACES." Exxon (the biggest
corporation in the world) protested and Sarah told them, "don't let the
door hit you in the stern on your way out." They stayed, and Alaska
residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course,
the other huge international oil companies meekly fell in line. Again, give
me the name of any other governor in the country that has done anything
similar.

3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's office is
she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known
as "pork." She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in
the "when-hell-freezes-over" stack. She let locals know that if we need
something built, we'll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could
use the money she got from selling the previous governor's jet because it
was extravagant. Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the
governor's cook (remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving
back the State vehicle issued to her, maintaining that she already had a
car, and dismissing her State provided security force (never mentioning -
I imagine - that she's packing heat herself). I'm still waiting to hear
the names of those other governors.

4. Now, even with her much-ridiculed "gosh and golly" mannerism, she also
managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas
pipeline built which will be the biggest private construction project in
the history of North America. No one else could do it although they tried.
If that doesn't impress you, then you're trying too hard to be unimpressed
while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies
with her other hand.

5. For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place
called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire time why they couldn't
start drilling. In truth they were holding it like an investment. No
governor for 30 years could make them get started. Then, she told them she
was revoking their lease and kicking them out. They protested and
threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the
way to the court house. Alaska won again.

6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for
electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan
for Alaska to be at 50% renewable by 2025. We are already at 25%. I can
give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to style and
persona. Everybody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that's just
a cover-up. I'm still waiting to hear from liberals the names of other
governors who can match what mine has done in two and a half years. I won't
be holding my breath.

By the way, she was content to return to Alaska after the national election
and go to work, but the haters wouldn't let her. Now these adolescent
screechers are obviously not scuba divers. And no one ever told them what
happens when you continually jab and pester a barracuda. Without warning,
it will spin around and tear your face off. Shoulda known better.

You have just read the truth about Sarah Palin that sends the media, along
with the Democrat party, into a wild uncontrolled frenzy to discredit her.
I guess they are only interested in skirt chasers, dishonesty, immoral
people, liars, womanizers, murderers, and bitter ex-presidents' wives.

So "You go, Girl." I only wish the men in Washington had your guts,
determination, honesty, and morals.
I rest my case. Only FOOLS listen to the biased media.

NOW If you've read this far ... now open your eyes..........
First Lady Michelle Obama's Servant List and Pay Scale

TheFirst Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants (Thats 22 Attendants
to be exact)

1. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and
Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and
White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and
Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and
Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First
Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the
First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for
the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for
the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social
Secretary)
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social
Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and
Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director
for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the
First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press
Secretary to The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special=2 0Assistant for Scheduling and
Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence
For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of
Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social
Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of
Correspondence for the First Lady)
(This is community organizing at it's finest.)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has
created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of
the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help,at
taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only hadthree; Jackie Kennedy one;
Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the
President's own pocket.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and
"First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air
Force One to Europe .

FRIENDS.....THESE SALARIES ADD UP TO SIX MILLION, THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR
THOUSAND DOLLARS ($6,364,000) FOR THE 4 YEARS OF OFFICE????? AND WE ARE
IN A RECESSION????? WELL....MOST OF US ARE I GUESS IT'S OK TO SPEND
WILDLY WHEN IT'S NOT YOUR OWN MONEY?????

Copyright 2010 CanadaFreePress.Com <http://canadafreepress.com/%3E;
<http://freepress.com/%3E;

Yes,Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the
USA media is too scared they might be considered racist.

Sorry USA !

Vtcapo
2010-12-01 21:45:11 EST
On Dec 1, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> [...]

15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy
Press
Secretary to The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special=2 0Assistant for
Scheduling and
Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of
Correspondence
For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social
Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief
Of
Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social
Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of

This is the difference between a First Lady and your average hockey
mom. So what's your point?

RT

On Dec 1, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

< to conserve virtual paper, I'll snip the facts and leave RT's BS >

This is the difference between a First Lady and your average hockey
mom. So what's your point?

RT
***************************************
As I expected ... no intelligent reply from a Palin hater. When confronted
by
indisputable facts you assholes begin to mutter your usual puerile drivel.

The difference is a Nigger blowing money that's not hers vs a Hockey Mom
who looks out for her constituents, a rather fuzzy concept among Liberal
leeches.
.
Dismissed.

The Patriot

> [...]

Scheduling and
Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate
Director of
Correspondence
For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate
Director, Social
Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant
to the Chief
Of
Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to
the Social
Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate
Director of
Correspondence for the First Lady)

This is the difference between a First Lady and your

Yet one more very lame reply.

ChasNemo
2010-12-02 05:13:54 EST
On Dec 1, 10:35 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 1, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> < to conserve virtual paper, I'll snip the facts and leave RT's BS >
>
> This is the difference between a First Lady and your average hockey
> mom. So what's your point?
>
> RT
>         ***************************************
> As I expected ... no intelligent reply from a Palin hater.  When confronted
> by
> indisputable facts you assholes begin to mutter your usual puerile drivel.
>
> The difference is a Nigger blowing money that's not hers vs a Hockey Mom
> who looks out for her constituents, a rather fuzzy concept among Liberal
> leeches.
> .
> Dismissed.

Sarah Stupid is...stupidly perfect for the ReThuglyKKKunt Party in
2012. PLEASE nominate her! <snicker>

Vtcapo
2010-12-02 07:36:51 EST
On Dec 2, 5:13 am, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 1, 10:35 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 1, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > < to conserve virtual paper, I'll snip the facts and leave RT's BS >
>
> > This is the difference between a First Lady and your average hockey
> > mom. So what's your point?
>
> > RT
> >         ***************************************
> > As I expected ... no intelligent reply from a Palin hater.  When confronted
> > by
> > indisputable facts you assholes begin to mutter your usual puerile drivel.
>
> > The difference is a Nigger blowing money that's not hers vs a Hockey Mom
> > who looks out for her constituents, a rather fuzzy concept among Liberal
> > leeches.
> > .
> > Dismissed.
>
> Sarah Stupid is...stupidly perfect for the ReThuglyKKKunt Party in
> 2012.  PLEASE nominate her!  <snicker>

My sentiments exactly!

RT

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 1, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> This has been around awhile, but I have yet to hear anyone saying its
>> false

< snip to conserve virtual paper to protect the Polar Bears >

> This is the difference between a First Lady and your average hockey
> mom. So what's your point?
>
> RT
> Yet one more very lame reply.

I don't think it is Palin, since they have the same reaction towards GWB,
which
means that when they are born and the doctor slaps their ass, the Liberal
Stupidity
gene is accidentally toggled to the "ON" state.
They subsequently grow up to be stark raving Loonatics, Tree Huggers,
Environmental Whackos, homosexuals, transgender queens, Fanny Pirates,
or Al "my crotch's on fire" Gore.

The Patriot
2010-12-02 13:01:05 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 1, 10:35 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 1, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> < to conserve virtual paper, I'll snip the facts and
> leave RT's BS >
>
> This is the difference between a First Lady and your
> average hockey
> mom. So what's your point?
>
> RT
> ***************************************
> As I expected ... no intelligent reply from a Palin
> hater. When confronted
> by
> indisputable facts you assholes begin to mutter your
> usual puerile drivel.
>
> The difference is a Nigger blowing money that's not
> hers vs a Hockey Mom
> who looks out for her constituents, a rather fuzzy
> concept among Liberal
> leeches.
> .
> Dismissed.

Sarah Stupid is...stupidly perfect for the
ReThuglyKKKunt Party in
2012. PLEASE nominate her! <snicker>
And yet you voted for "do nothing" Obomination, that
puts your ignorance factor up around +10. It speaks a
lot for your stupidity. Or maybe you are just one of
those women haters, most likely. You might as well go
play with Joke, his ignorance factor is right up there
with yours.

The Patriot
2010-12-02 13:04:17 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 1, 10:35 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 1, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> < to conserve virtual paper, I'll snip the facts and
> leave RT's BS >
>
> This is the difference between a First Lady and your
> average hockey
> mom. So what's your point?
>
> RT
> ***************************************
> As I expected ... no intelligent reply from a Palin
> hater. When confronted
> by
> indisputable facts you assholes begin to mutter your
> usual puerile drivel.
>
> The difference is a Nigger blowing money that's not
> hers vs a Hockey Mom
> who looks out for her constituents, a rather fuzzy
> concept among Liberal
> leeches.
> .
> Dismissed.

Sarah Stupid is...stupidly perfect for the
ReThuglyKKKunt Party in
2012. PLEASE nominate her! <snicker>
And yet you voted for "do nothing" Obomination, that
puts your ignorance factor up around +10. It speaks a
lot for your stupidity. Or maybe you are just one of
those women haters, most likely. You might as well go
play with Joke, his ignorance factor is right up there
with yours.

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 1, 10:35 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 1, 9:27 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> < to conserve virtual paper, I'll snip the facts and leave RT's BS >
>
> This is the difference between a First Lady and your average hockey
> mom. So what's your point?
>
> RT
> ***************************************
> As I expected ... no intelligent reply from a Palin hater. When confronted
> by
> indisputable facts you assholes begin to mutter your usual puerile drivel.
>
> The difference is a Nigger blowing money that's not hers vs a Hockey Mom
> who looks out for her constituents, a rather fuzzy concept among Liberal
> leeches.
> .
> Dismissed.

Sarah Stupid is...stupidly perfect for the ReThuglyKKKunt Party in
2012. PLEASE nominate her! <snicker>

Not to worry ... we will ... and start a new run on diapers by
Liberals who shit all over themselves, because they'd like to
be half the lady Sarah is, a goal that'll be ever elusive. The
gays ... ahem, guys just pee in bed from Palin induced fear.
PS" her books outsell O'Bummers phony-ass memoirs.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)