Research Discussion: Leave It To The Mullahs ...

Leave It To The Mullahs ...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution

Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-12-01 15:20:19 EST
On Dec 1, 4:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution
>
> Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....

GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, *NOT* Man 'and'
Women (Plural), or Adam and Eves.

IOW, GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, Two Equal
Halves.

The Problem with Iranian Male Law *IS* they want their CAKE '&'
EAT it too.

*To Hell* wit them!

or their ~INEQUALITY 'AND' INJUSTICE~ against GOD's Woman.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:59:44 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution
>
>Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....

Quote:
"Men can have up to four permanent wives, and any number of temporary
wives. Women, however, can only be married to one man at a time."

One wife should be enough with the correct care and creativity.

I had one wife for 9 years, then divorced.
(she was nice when she was young
but became a bossy Chinese lady
when she got a million dollars in gold
from her grandmother.
I left that wife with about $20 in my pocket)

My second wife didn't like
me smoking and doing extraterrestrial research.
>From my side she was messy around the house.

I quit smoking after the divorce.

I will never quit 'alt.alien.research'
it's my home !!!

Both me and the wives never had affairs.
I chose them mainly for that reason.
No joke, I could tell.
(when I was separated from the first,
I had an encounter in Japan)

Anyway, one wife is enough.
I say... use your grand intelligence
and find 'The One'.

P.S.
Even with all I have studied,
I like Area51 and America.

Not Iran.

I was studying about Argentina and the Oil and Gas dealings.
I understand Mr HVAC ... "It's either us or them".

_______________________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 1, 4:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution
>
> Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....

GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, *NOT* Man 'and'
Women (Plural), or Adam and Eves.

IOW, GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, Two Equal
Halves.

*************************************
So why did he give women only half a brain ???

> On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:59:44 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution
>>
>>Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....
>>

> Quote:
> "Men can have up to four permanent wives, and any number of temporary
> wives. Women, however, can only be married to one man at a time."
>

> One wife should be enough with the correct care and creativity.
>
> I had one wife for 9 years, then divorced.
> (she was nice when she was young
> but became a bossy Chinese lady
> when she got a million dollars in gold
> from her grandmother.
> I left that wife with about $20 in my pocket)
>
> My second wife didn't like
> me smoking and doing extraterrestrial research.
> From my side she was messy around the house.
>
> I quit smoking after the divorce.
>
> I will never quit 'alt.alien.research'
> it's my home !!!
>

> Both me and the wives never had affairs.
> I chose them mainly for that reason.
> No joke, I could tell.
> (when I was separated from the first,
> I had an encounter in Japan)
>
> Anyway, one wife is enough.
> I say... use your grand intelligence
> and find 'The One'.

You may call me "The Savior" !!! I found the one women who
will make you complete. She likes anything you do plus she
provides ample shade in the summer.

I present the perfect girl for you and your Water Car ... she even
had one of those sexy Brazilian Butt-lift done ... it came out a little
high, but what the hell ... she has a nice personality and can cook, too ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSP7ryJBRnCVnCEHpygoRQXgnQPLZQSB5myPniWYnJc/edit?hl=en&authkey=COyOyusE

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-12-01 19:33:21 EST
On Dec 2, 12:27 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 1, 4:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution
>
> > Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....
>
> GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, *NOT* Man 'and'
> Women (Plural), or Adam and Eves.
>
> IOW, GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, Two Equal
> Halves.
>
>         *************************************
> So why did he give women only half a brain ???

Because he gave men "only half a brain"

Comprendo???

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Sjouke Burry
2010-12-01 21:58:29 EST
Hagar wrote:
> "*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 1, 4:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution
>>
>> Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....
>
> GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, *NOT* Man 'and'
> Women (Plural), or Adam and Eves.
>
> IOW, GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, Two Equal
> Halves.
>
> *************************************
> So why did he give women only half a brain ???

To cope with a no-brain husband??

On Dec 2, 12:27 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 1, 4:59 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution
>
> > Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....
>
> GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, *NOT* Man 'and'
> Women (Plural), or Adam and Eves.
>
> IOW, GOD created Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, Two Equal
> Halves.
>
> *************************************
> So why did he give women only half a brain ???

Because he gave men "only half a brain"

************************************
Wow ... you just made my point ... monkey see ... monkey do ...
I can give you some "smart" male DNA ... you have to promise not
to spit it out, though ...

Wanna fool around ???

* 666 *

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:31:41 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:59:44 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/wl_afp/iranexecution
>>>
>>>Only a crazy Muslim would kill some perfectly good nookie ....
>>>

>> Quote:
>> "Men can have up to four permanent wives, and any number of temporary
>> wives. Women, however, can only be married to one man at a time."
>>

>> One wife should be enough with the correct care and creativity.
>>
>> I had one wife for 9 years, then divorced.
>> (she was nice when she was young
>> but became a bossy Chinese lady
>> when she got a million dollars in gold
>> from her grandmother.
>> I left that wife with about $20 in my pocket)
>>
>> My second wife didn't like
>> me smoking and doing extraterrestrial research.
>> From my side she was messy around the house.
>>
>> I quit smoking after the divorce.
>>
>> I will never quit 'alt.alien.research'
>> it's my home !!!
>>

>> Both me and the wives never had affairs.
>> I chose them mainly for that reason.
>> No joke, I could tell.
>> (when I was separated from the first,
>> I had an encounter in Japan)
>>
>> Anyway, one wife is enough.
>> I say... use your grand intelligence
>> and find 'The One'.
>>

>You may call me "The Savior" !!! I found the one women who
>will make you complete. She likes anything you do plus she
>provides ample shade in the summer.
>
>I present the perfect girl for you and your Water Car ... she even
>had one of those sexy Brazilian Butt-lift done ... it came out a little
>high, but what the hell ... she has a nice personality and can cook, too ...
>
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSP7ryJBRnCVnCEHpygoRQXgnQPLZQSB5myPniWYnJc/edit?hl=en&authkey=COyOyusE

Old Horry got a Shock of Horror from that Doc !

But to be honest
one of my Russian friends
had a wife similar to that photo.
However, she was the nicest lady
to hang out with. Other Russians would be there,
other ladies would be there, and we all
used to have great chats.
Similar to "Dog The Bounty Hunter's" wife.
She's quite special.

> On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:31:41 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> Quote:
>>> "Men can have up to four permanent wives, and any number of temporary
>>> wives. Women, however, can only be married to one man at a time."
>>>

>>> One wife should be enough with the correct care and creativity.
>>>
>>> I had one wife for 9 years, then divorced.
>>> (she was nice when she was young
>>> but became a bossy Chinese lady
>>> when she got a million dollars in gold
>>> from her grandmother.
>>> I left that wife with about $20 in my pocket)
>>>
>>> My second wife didn't like
>>> me smoking and doing extraterrestrial research.
>>> From my side she was messy around the house.
>>>
>>> I quit smoking after the divorce.
>>>
>>> I will never quit 'alt.alien.research'
>>> it's my home !!!
>>>

>>> Both me and the wives never had affairs.
>>> I chose them mainly for that reason.
>>> No joke, I could tell.
>>> (when I was separated from the first,
>>> I had an encounter in Japan)
>>>
>>> Anyway, one wife is enough.
>>> I say... use your grand intelligence
>>> and find 'The One'.
>>>

>>You may call me "The Savior" !!! I found the one women who
>>will make you complete. She likes anything you do plus she
>>provides ample shade in the summer.
>>
>>I present the perfect girl for you and your Water Car ... she even
>>had one of those sexy Brazilian Butt-lift done ... it came out a little
>>high, but what the hell ... she has a nice personality and can cook, too
>>
>>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSP7ryJBRnCVnCEHpygoRQXgnQPLZQSB5myPniWYnJc/edit?hl=en&authkey=COyOyusE
>>

> Old Horry got a Shock of Horror from that Doc !
>
> But to be honest
> one of my Russian friends
> had a wife similar to that photo.
> However, she was the nicest lady
> to hang out with. Other Russians would be there,
> other ladies would be there, and we all
> used to have great chats.
> Similar to "Dog The Bounty Hunter's" wife.
> She's quite special.

You actually watch that crap ... I'm disappointed in you ...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)