Research Discussion: Barney Frank's Dream-Come-True

Barney Frank's Dream-Come-True

Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

Twittering One
2010-11-30 10:26:40 EST
On Nov 30, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

Go for it.

"Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
> Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

What, Hags. Are you jealous?

Vtcapo
2010-11-30 11:22:51 EST
On Nov 30, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

Even I have to admit that was a good one.... Good but envious..

RT

On Nov 30, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

Even I have to admit that was a good one.... Good but envious..

RT
********************************
You shouldn't be envious, RT ... As a failed meth teacher, you could easily
get a job with the TSA dummies and be near your idol Bawney ... they are,
and that's hard to believe, even less competent than you. You can take that
as
a compliment.

Vtcapo
2010-12-01 07:57:29 EST
On Nov 30, 11:06 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 30, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> Even I have to admit that was a good one.... Good but envious..
>
> RT
>         ********************************
> You shouldn't be envious, RT ...  As a failed meth teacher, you could easily
> get a job with the TSA dummies and be near your idol Bawney ... they are,
> and that's hard to believe, even less competent than you. You can take that
> as
> a compliment.

Failed meth teacher? Actually I gave my students a better education
concerning drugs then the failed drug programs in Palm Beach County.
When you talk through experience they listen.

That's why no one listens to you and your armchair politics........

RT
PS I know you meant math so settle down.

On Nov 30, 11:06 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 30, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> Even I have to admit that was a good one.... Good but envious..
>
> RT
> ********************************
> You shouldn't be envious, RT ... As a failed meth teacher, you could
> easily
> get a job with the TSA dummies and be near your idol Bawney ... they are,
> and that's hard to believe, even less competent than you. You can take
> that
> as
> a compliment.

Failed meth teacher? Actually I gave my students a better education
concerning drugs then the failed drug programs in Palm Beach County.
When you talk through experience they listen.

That's why no one listens to you and your armchair politics........

RT
PS I know you meant math so settle down.

*************************************
"meth" aka "vaping", as in "meth teacher" ... no ... you didn't get the
sarcasm ...
How typical of you, RT

Vtcapo
2010-12-01 11:34:35 EST
On Dec 1, 8:34 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 30, 11:06 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 30, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > > Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> > Even I have to admit that was a good one.... Good but envious..
>
> > RT
> > ********************************
> > You shouldn't be envious, RT ... As a failed meth teacher, you could
> > easily
> > get a job with the TSA dummies and be near your idol Bawney ... they are,
> > and that's hard to believe, even less competent than you. You can take
> > that
> > as
> > a compliment.
>
> Failed meth teacher? Actually I gave my students a better education
> concerning drugs then the failed drug programs in Palm Beach County.
> When you talk through experience they listen.
>
> That's why no one listens to you and your armchair politics........
>
> RT
> PS I know you meant math so settle down.
>
>         *************************************
> "meth" aka "vaping", as in "meth teacher" ... no ... you didn't get the
> sarcasm ...
> How typical of you, RT

You certainly had me fooled and I am sure everyone else. Meth and
vaping have no correlation Putz!

RT

On Dec 1, 8:34 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 30, 11:06 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 30, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > > Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> > Even I have to admit that was a good one.... Good but envious..
>
> > RT
> > ********************************
> > You shouldn't be envious, RT ... As a failed meth teacher, you could
> > easily
> > get a job with the TSA dummies and be near your idol Bawney ... they
> > are,
> > and that's hard to believe, even less competent than you. You can take
> > that
> > as
> > a compliment.
>
> Failed meth teacher? Actually I gave my students a better education
> concerning drugs then the failed drug programs in Palm Beach County.
> When you talk through experience they listen.
>
> That's why no one listens to you and your armchair politics........
>
> RT
> PS I know you meant math so settle down.
>
> *************************************
> "meth" aka "vaping", as in "meth teacher" ... no ... you didn't get the
> sarcasm ...
> How typical of you, RT

You certainly had me fooled and I am sure everyone else. Meth and
vaping have no correlation Putz!

RT
*******************************
Since I don't partake in either, but you regularly brag about
your vaping prowess, I just added 2 and 2 ... ooops, you
didn't get that far in school, did ya ...

Jake
2010-12-01 15:06:26 EST
On Nov 30, 9:28 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > Retired from Congress, Barney pursues his new career as a TSA agent ....
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> What, Hags. Are you jealous?

Hags is probably contemplating taking up that duty at the main
entrance to the trailer park. Huh, Hags?
Jake.