Research Discussion: Willie Nelson Busted

Willie Nelson Busted

Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained US
Border Guards. How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....

Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to solve
than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
stuff that
comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those guys
have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash ...
Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is a
danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on the
fly.
Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
you
gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

Bast
2010-11-28 21:35:03 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
> for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well
> trained US Border Guards. How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the
> stuff got through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still
> unknown ....
> Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to
> solve than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon
> tons of the stuff that
> comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those
> guys have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and
> their cash ... Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious
> pot-smoking criminal is a danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got
> is a shit-load of money for various fines that our Napolitano/Holder
> legal stalwarts can concoct on the fly.
> Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the
> trip daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ...
> congrats you
> gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

Well DUH.
Aren't you always defendng the right-wing twits who fight against just
making it legal, and would lose all that "fine" income when people could
just grow it at home next to the tomatoes.

Vtcapo
2010-11-28 22:51:04 EST
On Nov 28, 7:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
> for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained US
> Border Guards.  How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
> through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....
>
> Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to solve
> than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
> stuff that
> comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those guys
> have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash ...
> Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is a
> danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
> various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on the
> fly.
> Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
> daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
> you
> gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

6 OZees! One lung Willie sure knows how to party.

RT
PS I agree, what a total waste of resources.....

Willie Nelson has been outspoken about the Governmint.
Sitting ranting with Alex Jones, etc.

So conspiracy or not...
Willie should have stayed away from the USA
and toured Australia in the decriminalized smoking zones.

And plenty of other places to smoke in the world.

NOT IN THE USA WILLIE !!!

But I do like America.

Ban all pot and cocaine drugs, etc.

Dr Steven M. Greer doesn't smoke pot or crack
and everything is going just fine !

________________________

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:46:24 -0800, "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote:

>Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
>for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained US
>Border Guards. How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
>through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....
>
>Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to solve
>than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
>stuff that
>comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those guys
>have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash ...
>Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is a
>danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
>various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on the
>fly.
>Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
>daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
>you
>gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Jake
2010-11-29 09:40:16 EST
On Nov 28, 6:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
> for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained US
> Border Guards.  How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
> through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....
>
> Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to solve
> than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
> stuff that
> comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those guys
> have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash ...
> Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is a
> danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
> various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on the
> fly.
> Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
> daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
> you
> gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

The good thing about all of this is that the agent will probably get
promoted. Then after all of the press and celebrations, he'll be sent
to the academy to give instruction of his crime fighting techniques to
all of the rookie agents. Aw, only in America.
Jake.

William
2010-11-30 11:32:33 EST
On Nov 28, 6:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
> for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained US
> Border Guards.  How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
> through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....
>
> Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to solve
> than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
> stuff that
> comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those guys
> have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash ...
> Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is a
> danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
> various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on the
> fly.
> Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
> daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
> you
> gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

You'd think Willie would just go live in California or another state
where it's pretty much legal--or less of a a hassle to smoke pot.

On Nov 28, 4:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
> for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained US
> Border Guards.  How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
> through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....
>
> Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to solve
> than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
> stuff that
> comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those guys
> have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash ...
> Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is a
> danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
> various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on the
> fly.
> Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
> daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
> you
> gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

We should all be 1% as lucky as Willie Nelson. That's great PR for
his next release or concert, of being busted for the thousandth time
on possession of a perfectly natural weed that has far more good than
bad to offer. It just shows how strong your redneck tobacco industry
still is.

~ BG

Lord GaGa
2010-12-01 02:20:19 EST

"William" <wdavid1149@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 28, 6:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
> for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained
> US
> Border Guards. How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
> through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....
>
> Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to
> solve
> than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
> stuff that
> comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those
> guys
> have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash
> Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is
> danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
> various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on
> the
> fly.
> Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
> daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
> you
> gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

>You'd think Willie would just go live in California or another state
>where it's pretty much legal--or less of a a hassle to smoke pot.

willie shoulda asked to
see their stinking badges

On Nov 28, 4:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
> for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained
> US
> Border Guards. How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
> through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....
>
> Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to
> solve
> than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
> stuff that
> comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those
> guys
> have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash
> Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is
> danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
> various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on
> the
> fly.
> Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
> daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
> you
> gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.

We should all be 1% as lucky as Willie Nelson. That's great PR for
his next release or concert, of being busted for the thousandth time
on possession of a perfectly natural weed that has far more good than
bad to offer. It just shows how strong your redneck tobacco industry
still is.

~ BG

I don't know why Willie even carries weed with him on his travels .... once
he
gets to where he's going, he just needs to look up some of RT's flunked 8th
grade math students for a supply ... I bet they wouldn't even charge him,
since
the one thing RT never taught them how to make change for a buck ....

On Dec 1, 5:41 am, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:

> On Nov 28, 4:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:
>

> > Willie Nelson, the country music icon and renowned pot smoker was busted
> > for possession of 6 ounces of Mary Jane, by a heroic band of well trained
> > US
> > Border Guards. How the many illegals, smuggling tons of the stuff got
> > through unnoticed by our keen public servants is still unknown ....
>
> > Now you'd think our elected officials would have much worse crimes to
> > solve
> > than a little bit of the devil weed ... such as the tons upon tons of the
> > stuff that
> > comes across the border from Mexico on a daily basis ... but no, those
> > guys
> > have guns and might just shoot back to defend their stash and their cash
> > Willie, on the other hand, the 77 year old vicious pot-smoking criminal is
> > danger to society, and, to boot, why he's got is a shit-load of money for
> > various fines that our Napolitano/Holder legal stalwarts can concoct on
> > the
> > fly.
> > Nice work, you Border Patrol Aces ... thousands of smugglers make the trip
> > daily with tons of much more lethal shit, but you got Willie ... congrats
> > you
> > gutless Federal knuckle-dragging cowards.
>
> We should all be 1% as lucky as Willie Nelson.  That's great PR for
> his next release or concert, of being busted for the thousandth time
> on possession of a perfectly natural weed that has far more good than
> bad to offer.  It just shows how strong your redneck tobacco industry
> still is.
>
>  ~ BG
>
>         ****************************************
> I don't know why Willie even carries weed with him on his travels .... once
> he
> gets to where he's going, he just needs to look up some of RT's flunked 8th
> grade math students for a supply ... I bet they wouldn't even charge him,
> since
> the one thing RT never taught them how to make change for a buck ....

At least WN can afford to pay his own way, and he doesn't put the
blame on anyone else.

btw, it seems our newsgroup is getting remote reset, as often as it
takes for getting rid of any gold star topic ratings. Go figure.

~ BG