Research Discussion: At Last ... Something O'Bummers Head Is Suited For ...

At Last ... Something O'Bummers Head Is Suited For ...

I'd never thought the day would come that I would say
Obama's head was good for something ... anything ...
Well, the wait is over ... it's Chia Obama !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiTAJi1yRk&feature=player_embedded#!

God bless the Liberals ... their own Zebra President with green
hair growing from his head ... bwahahahahahahhhhh

And no, it's not Bush's fault, either ... hehehehhh

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:03:31 -0800, "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote:

>I'd never thought the day would come that I would say
>Obama's head was good for something ... anything ...
>Well, the wait is over ... it's Chia Obama !!!
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiTAJi1yRk&feature=player_embedded#!
>
>God bless the Liberals ... their own Zebra President with green
>hair growing from his head ... bwahahahahahahhhhh
>
>And no, it's not Bush's fault, either ... hehehehhh

#
George Washington, a former military officer and wealthy Virginian,
was appointed Commander in Chief of the Continental Army.

#
Members of the Continental Congress wrote a letter to King George of
England outlining their complaints and declaring their independence
from England.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger
2010-11-28 20:40:36 EST
"Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
> I'd never thought the day would come that I would say
> Obama's head was good for something ... anything ...
> Well, the wait is over ... it's Chia Obama !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiTAJi1yRk&feature=player_embedded#!
>
> God bless the Liberals ... their own Zebra President with green
> hair growing from his head ... bwahahahahahahhhhh

Heck, that's nothing. Try this one. (Warning: Link leads to a "mature"
product.)

http://www.headostate.com/

I'm wondering who actually buys something like this.

"Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>> I'd never thought the day would come that I would say
>> Obama's head was good for something ... anything ...
>> Well, the wait is over ... it's Chia Obama !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiTAJi1yRk&feature=player_embedded#!
>>
>> God bless the Liberals ... their own Zebra President with green
>> hair growing from his head ... bwahahahahahahhhhh
>
> Heck, that's nothing. Try this one. (Warning: Link leads to a "mature"
> product.)
>
> http://www.headostate.com/
>
> I'm wondering who actually buys something like this.

Well, he is a Dick, after all ...
At least it is a useful tool for that "Liberated" lady ...
or for a fag ...

The Patriot
2010-12-01 16:10:58 EST

"Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in
message news:eteJo.50436$3f.11475@newsfe12.iad...
> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>> I'd never thought the day would come that I would
>> say
>> Obama's head was good for something ... anything ...
>> Well, the wait is over ... it's Chia Obama !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiTAJi1yRk&feature=player_embedded#!
>>
>> God bless the Liberals ... their own Zebra President
>> with green
>> hair growing from his head ... bwahahahahahahhhhh
>
> Heck, that's nothing. Try this one. (Warning: Link
> leads to a "mature" product.)
>
> http://www.headostate.com/
>
> I'm wondering who actually buys something like this.

I'm sure Joke has one up his ass.

The Patriot
2010-12-01 16:10:58 EST

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>>> I'd never thought the day would come that I would say
>>> Obama's head was good for something ... anything ...
>>> Well, the wait is over ... it's Chia Obama !!!
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCiTAJi1yRk&feature=player_embedded#!
>>>
>>> God bless the Liberals ... their own Zebra President with green
>>> hair growing from his head ... bwahahahahahahhhhh
>>
>> Heck, that's nothing. Try this one. (Warning: Link leads to a "mature"
>> product.)
>>
>> http://www.headostate.com/
>>
>> I'm wondering who actually buys something like this.
>>
> I'm sure Joke has one up his ass.

Nahhh ... the Beaners still use that old standby, corncobs ...